Bronze
  • Joined May 2007
  • Posts 21967
  • EE 100% (11)
USA MD, USA
Military
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:48:15 AM EST
Originally Posted By VVS1:
Wat a bunch of compleet HORSESHIT!! Leave it to the libral meedia to try and take down one of the best offencive linemens the NFL has ever scene!! FOR WHAT?!! TELL ME!! Caus he gets emotional on the field of battel?! HES A LEADER!! Caus he tried to help his team by getting rid of a DRUG ATTIC?!! He should be rewarded NOT suspendered!!! How come no one is talking bout WHY drug Martin is trying to kill himself??! Caus of Richies funny pranks?!! NO!! Its beecause he was jellus of Richie and all his talent!! THATS the story peeple! Richie tried to do what team needed and HELP MARTIN get better!! Make Martin take the piss test, I demand his piss!! If someone can’t laugh at pranks than they shouldnt be playing NFL FOOTBALL!!! I watched football back from 1950 and saw all the greatest pranksters ever! Cognito ranks as one of the BEST! Now Dolphins loose not only best oline player but also best prankster FOR A DRUG ATTIC!!? Cant weight until Richie is doin pranks for Jets next year!! Guys in that lockerroom will love the excitemint and suprizes that Richie brings to the team!! Regis Philbin is gonna WISH he had him back!!! This is all gonna come out in the wash fokes! I will just keep sittin here praying that Kathy Ireland and Regis Philbin get all the AIDS you can get! Every last drop! ALL OF IT!!! Wait for the wash to come out!! WAIT!! Then you will see that MARTIN has been doing all the drugs that he wants! Pills, cokes, herrowins needles, dope, TLC!! EVERYTHING!!! Get his piss! If you guys were true fans you would get all of his piss for the test, Then you gonna say that I was RIGHT and that MARTIN should just be suicided already!! Gonna be too late for Cognito to SAVE you than!!! JUST WAIT!!!!!
View Quote

I was holding back a slight chuckle the whole time, but I fuckin' lost it at "herrowins."

Basic
  • Joined Jul 2009
  • Posts 1811
  • EE 0% (0)
USA AL, USA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:49:01 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BKC1869:
Concerning the whole issue. It's no doubt that Richie Incognito has issues and has had issues in the past. But I think there is more to this story than Incognito bullying Martin. My guess is Martin has some personal issues that caused part of this too.

I also think some of the "bullying" was part of the Dolphins coaches wanting Incognito to "toughen" Martin up a little as has been reported. The racial comments were stupid and crossed the line. Because of the racial comments Incognito is FUBAR and regardless of the truth he's going to have a hard road to get get over this.
View Quote

Get out of here with your old school common sense and rational thought.

Bronze
  • Joined Oct 2004
  • Posts 1168
  • EE 100% (2)
USA OH, USA
NRA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:50:28 AM EST
Wat a bunch of compleet HORSESHIT!! Leave it to the libral meedia to try and take down one of the best offencive linemens the NFL has ever scene!! FOR WHAT?!! TELL ME!! Caus he gets emotional on the field of battel?! HES A LEADER!! Caus he tried to help his team by getting rid of a DRUG ATTIC?!! He should be rewarded NOT suspendered!!! How come no one is talking bout WHY drug Martin is trying to kill himself??! Caus of Richies funny pranks?!! NO!! Its beecause he was jellus of Richie and all his talent!! THATS the story peeple! Richie tried to do what team needed and HELP MARTIN get better!! Make Martin take the piss test, I demand his piss!! If someone can’t laugh at pranks than they shouldnt be playing NFL FOOTBALL!!! I watched football back from 1950 and saw all the greatest pranksters ever! Cognito ranks as one of the BEST! Now Dolphins loose not only best oline player but also best prankster FOR A DRUG ATTIC!!? Cant weight until Richie is doin pranks for Jets next year!! Guys in that lockerroom will love the excitemint and suprizes that Richie brings to the team!! Regis Philbin is gonna WISH he had him back!!! This is all gonna come out in the wash fokes! I will just keep sittin here praying that Kathy Ireland and Regis Philbin get all the AIDS you can get! Every last drop! ALL OF IT!!! Wait for the wash to come out!! WAIT!! Then you will see that MARTIN has been doing all the drugs that he wants! Pills, cokes, herrowins needles, dope, TLC!! EVERYTHING!!! Get his piss! If you guys were true fans you would get all of his piss for the test, Then you gonna say that I was RIGHT and that MARTIN should just be suicided already!! Gonna be too late for Cognito to SAVE you than!!! JUST WAIT!!!!!
View Quote

lol

I wish this would have come out before the Bengals game.

Bronze
  • Joined Feb 2009
  • Posts 23029
  • EE 100% (23)
USA AZ, USA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:50:29 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/7/2013 4:54:40 AM EST by bluetick357]
That's real retarded Sir.ETA..Was this meant to be serious?

Basic
  • Joined Apr 2013
  • Posts 1779
  • EE 0% (0)
USA OK, USA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:52:02 AM EST
Concerning the whole issue. It's no doubt that Richie Incognito has issues and has had issues in the past. But I think there is more to this story than Incognito bullying Martin. My guess is Martin has some personal issues that caused part of this too.

I also think some of the "bullying" was part of the Dolphins coaches wanting Incognito to "toughen" Martin up a little as has been reported. The racial comments were stupid and crossed the line. Because of the racial comments Incognito is FUBAR and regardless of the truth he's going to have a hard road to get get over this.
View Quote

but the black Dolphin players are out in the media, saying they consider him as black as they are and he has total street cred and as far as they are concerned he has full rights to say whatever he wants.

where is Clayton Grigsby when you need him...

Ever shoot a XM218 nekked?
Platinum
  • Joined Jul 2007
  • Posts 20701
  • EE 100% (83)
USA NY, USA
Military
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:55:22 AM EST
View Quote

Its grown men playing a game. Never compare it to the field of battle again you grammar disaster wrapped up in shitshow
I drink cheap beer, cheap wine, cheap liquor, and water out of the toilet if needs be. But i won't fucking touch aunt jemimah. And i won't let my kids either.---1969iggy
You have faith in the elephant and jackass
Bronze
  • Joined Nov 2008
  • Posts 30793
  • EE 0% (0)
SOM SOM
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:56:28 AM EST
Originally Posted By USMC6177:

Its grown men playing a game. Never compare it to the field of battle again you grammar disaster wrapped up in shitshow
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

He is gonna demand your piss...
Call to arms banners fly in the wind
For the glory of Hellas
Coat of arms reading "Freedom or death!"
Blood of king Leonidas

Tiocfaidh ár lá
Platinum
  • Joined Jul 2007
  • Posts 20702
  • EE 100% (83)
USA NY, USA
Military
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:57:08 AM EST
Originally Posted By TacticalMOLONLABE:

View All Quotes

Golden Showers inbound
I drink cheap beer, cheap wine, cheap liquor, and water out of the toilet if needs be. But i won't fucking touch aunt jemimah. And i won't let my kids either.---1969iggy
which way to the classifieds
Bronze
  • Joined Sep 2008
  • Posts 6938
  • EE 0% (0)
USA IN, USA
NRA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:58:12 AM EST
After wading through that post all I have is what a mess.
Stick it.
You have faith in the elephant and jackass
Bronze
  • Joined Nov 2008
  • Posts 30794
  • EE 0% (0)
SOM SOM
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:58:40 AM EST

Golden Showers inbound
View All Quotes

Golden Showers inbound
Fire for effect
Call to arms banners fly in the wind
For the glory of Hellas
Coat of arms reading "Freedom or death!"
Blood of king Leonidas

Tiocfaidh ár lá
Team Member
Bronze
  • Joined Jul 2007
  • Posts 12420
  • EE 0% (0)
SYR SYR
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:06:50 AM EST
Originally Posted By OKnativeson:

but the black Dolphin players are out in the media, saying they consider him as black as they are and he has total street cred and as far as they are concerned he has full rights to say whatever he wants.

View All Quotes

I don't think the racial comments were really said with malice or are indicative of Incognito being racist either. I think he was using the term the same way rappers and urban yutes do.

But even if the other Black players say it's OK in the eyes of the media and the rest of the world he's a white guy using the "N" word and that automatically means he is racist. As Rush Limbaugh always says it's not the nature of the evidence it's the seriousness of the charges that matters to the liberal media. Thus Richie Incognito will forever be known for leaving "racist" voice mails to Jonathon Martin.

I think the only person who can really set the truth straight on this is Martin and it sounds like he's gone off the farm and has checked out. He'll probably appear on Oprah some day though.

One shot, one miss.
Bronze
  • Joined Oct 2003
  • Posts 24005
  • EE 100% (48)
USA TN, USA
NRA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:07:46 AM EST
View Quote

And this is why I think Americans are generally retarded.
"I will murder you and make a poncho out of your skin!" DK-Prof
Gold
  • Joined Feb 2013
  • Posts 8094
  • EE 100% (1)
USA WA, USA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:11:40 AM EST

I don't think the racial comments were really said with malice or are indicative of Incognito being racist either. I think he was using the term the same way rappers and urban yutes do.

But even if the other Black players say it's OK in the eyes of the media and the rest of the world he's a white guy using the "N" word and that automatically means he is racist. As Rush Limbaugh always says it's not the nature of the evidence it's the seriousness of the charges that matters to the liberal media. Thus Richie Incognito will forever be known for leaving "racist" voice mails to Jonathon Martin.

I think the only person who can really set the truth straight on this is Martin and it sounds like he's gone off the farm and has checked out. He'll probably appear on Oprah some day though.
View All Quotes

If one doesn't want to risk being forever known as "the guy leaving racist voicemails", it's easy to avoid - don't be a guy leaving racist voicemails. Maybe that's too simple, though.
Member: National Rifle Association, Gun Owners of America, Second Amendment Foundation, New York State Rifle&Pistol Association, Glock Shooting Sports Foundation
Old Woman
Bronze
  • Joined Oct 2008
  • Posts 23292
  • EE 0% (0)
USA USA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:11:42 AM EST
I thought this was going to be a thread about porpoise poop.
"I always knew how to get along with a man if I liked him." Olga Greenlaw
Basic
  • Joined Feb 2005
  • Posts 3368
  • EE 100% (11)
USA USA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:12:22 AM EST
jellus
View Quote

lolz i fuckin love this

Scallywag
Bronze
  • Joined Jul 2005
  • Posts 11790
  • EE 100% (2)
USA VA, USA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:30:18 AM EST
What's a drug attic? Do I have to worry about that at my house? Don't want my dag shot...
It's like putting on crampons and walking through a room full of puppies.
Team Member
Bronze
  • Joined Jul 2007
  • Posts 12426
  • EE 0% (0)
SYR SYR
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:30:58 AM EST
Originally Posted By GrandfatherCoyote:

If one doesn't want to risk being forever known as "the guy leaving racist voicemails", it's easy to avoid - don't be a guy leaving racist voicemails. Maybe that's too simple, though.
View Quote

This is the guy we're referring to. That kind of simple logic probably escapes him.

Bronze
  • Joined Mar 2006
  • Posts 5516
  • EE 0% (0)
USA WV, USA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:49:09 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/7/2013 5:49:40 AM EST by hushpuppy]
View Quote

Gentlemen, I present to you the perfect illustration of the typical NFL supporter.
Montani semper liberi
NRA Life Member
Basic
  • Joined Oct 2012
  • Posts 682
  • EE 0% (0)
USA CA, USA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 8:41:38 PM EST
Originally Posted By JimmyT:
I'm pretty sure this is a spoof of Incognito's Dad's ramblings on some Dolphins message board.
View Quote

Well done sir, too bad the same can't be said for the 40 uneducated beta sheep that answered before you

Basic
  • Joined Oct 2012
  • Posts 683
  • EE 0% (0)
USA CA, USA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 8:43:22 PM EST
Originally Posted By TrojanMan:

I was holding back a slight chuckle the whole time, but I fuckin' lost it at "herrowins."

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TrojanMan:

You didn't like the Regis philbin?

In matters of principle stand like a rock
Bronze
  • Joined Nov 2008
  • Posts 13061
  • EE 100% (1)
SOM SOM
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 8:44:11 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/7/2013 8:46:28 PM EST by Qweevox]

The United States Constitution
(c) 1791.
All Rights Reserved.
Basic
  • Joined Oct 2012
  • Posts 684
  • EE 0% (0)
USA CA, USA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 8:53:49 PM EST
More Dolphins spilling the beans on Martin. He did this on purpose for a paycheck and to get outta the NFL.

yes, Ingocnito was an ass, but pretending everything is good while quietly planning to seek medical attention, get a lawyer, etc...

He wanted a paycheck. He wants a lawsuit and to be out of the legaue "because I stood up for everyone who was bullied".

The more I learn about the guy, the more I dislike him - playing the tape for people, laughing? Then going to hospital for mental distress? He's a fcking millioanire getting teased by other millionaires playing a kids game. Try facing REAL LIFE problems.

DAVIE, Fla. -- Players in the Miami Dolphins' locker room Thursday had mixed reactions to a potential return by right tackle Jonathan Martin. This came just 24 hours after many players expressed overwhelming support for guard Richie Incognito, who was suspended indefinitely Sunday for conduct detrimental to the team.
It's time for Jonathan Martin to leave Miami. The Dolphins' locker room has spoken -- and it sided with Richie Incognito, writes James Walker. Story

Martin has said he suffered harassment and was bullied by Incognito, and handed over evidence to the Dolphins, the NFL and NFLPA. ESPN obtained the transcript of a voice mail allegedly left by Incognito that included racial slurs and threats of violence.

When asked if Martin could return to Miami's locker room, the reception was lukewarm.

"I'm not sure how everybody will feel about him," left tackle Bryant McKinnie said. "That was his situation and he felt the need to do it, I guess, so be it. Some things you like to keep in house."

McKinnie, like several Dolphins veterans, blamed Martin, not Incognito, for causing a media firestorm.

"If you honestly ask me, it was a decision that Jonathan Martin made on his own to leave," McKinnie said. "There was a repercussion behind that involved Richie. That's between them now."

Many players didn't like the way Martin aired the team's dirty laundry in public.

"You kind of wish people went about it a different way," Dolphins defensive lineman Jared Odrick said. "There's other ways that this could have been handled. It's tough to speak on."

On Wednesday, Dolphins veterans provided overwhelming support for Incognito. Some said they thought Incognito and Martin were friends and were surprised by Martin's allegations.

Dolphins players were asked Thursday why Martin wasn't getting as much support in the locker room as Incognito.

Onomatopoeia incarnate
Bronze
  • Joined Jan 2002
  • Posts 7192
  • EE 100% (2)
USA TX, USA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 8:55:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By PlaneJane:
I thought this was going to be a thread about porpoise poop.
View Quote
Yeah, I was thinking fish splooge. After glancing through the first post, I still don't know if you and I had the correct impression.
Never send a man to do a neutron's job. -- BlammO
كافر
Bronze
  • Joined Jan 2012
  • Posts 155
  • EE 100% (2)
USA WY, USA
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 9:12:01 PM EST
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battel may refer to:
"Battel", word used at the University of Oxford for the food ordered by members of the college

OP must be talking about a dinner pic.

Platinum
  • Joined Jul 2007
  • Posts 20706
  • EE 100% (83)
USA NY, USA
Military
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 2:41:23 AM EST
More Dolphins spilling the beans on Martin. He did this on purpose for a paycheck and to get outta the NFL.

yes, Ingocnito was an ass, but pretending everything is good while quietly planning to seek medical attention, get a lawyer, etc...

He wanted a paycheck. He wants a lawsuit and to be out of the legaue "because I stood up for everyone who was bullied".

The more I learn about the guy, the more I dislike him - playing the tape for people, laughing? Then going to hospital for mental distress? He's a fcking millioanire getting teased by other millionaires playing a kids game. Try facing REAL LIFE problems.

DAVIE, Fla. -- Players in the Miami Dolphins' locker room Thursday had mixed reactions to a potential return by right tackle Jonathan Martin. This came just 24 hours after many players expressed overwhelming support for guard Richie Incognito, who was suspended indefinitely Sunday for conduct detrimental to the team.
It's time for Jonathan Martin to leave Miami. The Dolphins' locker room has spoken -- and it sided with Richie Incognito, writes James Walker. Story

Martin has said he suffered harassment and was bullied by Incognito, and handed over evidence to the Dolphins, the NFL and NFLPA. ESPN obtained the transcript of a voice mail allegedly left by Incognito that included racial slurs and threats of violence.

When asked if Martin could return to Miami's locker room, the reception was lukewarm.

"I'm not sure how everybody will feel about him," left tackle Bryant McKinnie said. "That was his situation and he felt the need to do it, I guess, so be it. Some things you like to keep in house."

McKinnie, like several Dolphins veterans, blamed Martin, not Incognito, for causing a media firestorm.

"If you honestly ask me, it was a decision that Jonathan Martin made on his own to leave," McKinnie said. "There was a repercussion behind that involved Richie. That's between them now."

Many players didn't like the way Martin aired the team's dirty laundry in public.

"You kind of wish people went about it a different way," Dolphins defensive lineman Jared Odrick said. "There's other ways that this could have been handled. It's tough to speak on."

On Wednesday, Dolphins veterans provided overwhelming support for Incognito. Some said they thought Incognito and Martin were friends and were surprised by Martin's allegations.

Dolphins players were asked Thursday why Martin wasn't getting as much support in the locker room as Incognito.
View Quote

If you are going to be coherent I am done with this thread
Screaming into the infinite abyss
Bronze
  • Joined Jan 2001
  • Posts 21280
  • EE 100% (6)
BLZ BLZ
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 4:16:20 AM EST

Well done sir, too bad the same can't be said for the 40 uneducated beta sheep that answered before you
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JimmyT:
I'm pretty sure this is a spoof of Incognito's Dad's ramblings on some Dolphins message board.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r583/dbort1/285f9c6145c09bb91f50fcc766670f57_zpsca88a4af.jpg

Your heart's desire is to be told some mystery. The mystery is that there is no mystery.
In for a Penny, In for a Pound
Bronze
  • Joined Feb 2001
  • Posts 32621
  • EE 0% (0)
FJI FJI
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 4:37:40 AM EST
I predict Martin will leave the NFL

Someone will pick up Incognito when the dust settles.
Once you have paid him the Dane-geld, you never get rid of the Dane

Elections, the advance auction of stolen goods.

When words lose their meaning, a people can move neither hand nor foot.
Team Member
Bronze
  • Joined Jul 2007
  • Posts 12466
  • EE 0% (0)
SYR SYR
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:12:01 AM EST

View Quote

Wow. You came down out of the attic I see.

Round on the ends and high in the middle.
Lifetime Member
  • Joined Apr 2004
  • Posts 91595
  • EE 100% (1)
USA OH, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:15:53 AM EST
I'm a big football fan and all that, but...Jesus Christ dude. Relax a little.
Originally Posted By FLAL1A:
Whoever pissed in your Cheerios swiped your manners, while you were savoring the taste.
which way to the classifieds
Bronze
  • Joined Sep 2008
  • Posts 6955
  • EE 0% (0)
USA IN, USA
NRA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:18:55 AM EST
Stick it.
Basic
  • Joined Feb 2013
  • Posts 647
  • EE 0% (0)
USA OH, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:21:41 AM EST
Originally Posted By jcarrel:
I know OPs join date is in '12, but I say we go ahead and classify him as a 13er. He fits right in.
View Quote

^^Nope^^-We don't want him.

Basic
  • Joined Jun 2012
  • Posts 673
  • EE 0% (0)
USA PA, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:22:42 AM EST

View Quote

Exactly. There's many ways to "harden" someone up, but calling them a "half-n*****" over the phone is just ridiculous. But I don't doubt there's more to the story and Martin had other issues and that it wasn't just Incognito being a dickwad.

Basic
  • Joined Nov 2012
  • Posts 673
  • EE 0% (0)
USA OH, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:24:44 AM EST
Originally Posted By hushpuppy:

Gentlemen, I present to you the perfect illustration of the typical NFL supporter.
View All Quotes

Gentlemen, I present to you the victim of a spoof post.

Inconceivable
Bronze
  • Joined Jan 2010
  • Posts 3665
  • EE 100% (1)
USA FL, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:31:56 AM EST

View All Quotes

Common Sense isn't as Common as Commonly Thought
You're a daisy if you do
Bronze
  • Joined Oct 2002
  • Posts 3553
  • EE 100% (68)
USA AR, USA
Military
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:37:43 AM EST
View Quote
Dude, you butcher the english language ALMOST as bad as gene5.
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe. LUKE 11:21 NIV
A child of the King should have a family resemblance.

Useful posts.....13
Gold
  • Joined Nov 2000
  • Posts 23432
  • EE 100% (112)
USA TN, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:38:57 AM EST
After reading the first post, where's the Jackie Chan "My head is full of fuck" jpeg? That had to be someones acid trip posting.
I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me and say "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.
Basic
  • Joined Dec 2006
  • Posts 441
  • EE 0% (0)
USA AZ, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:39:23 AM EST

Lifetime Member
  • Joined Jul 2012
  • Posts 2288
  • EE 100% (6)
USA TX, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:41:52 AM EST
Originally Posted By leatherface_y2k:
Hey Incognito, didn't know you were a member.

Oh, and your rant is full of shit.
View Quote

Probably his dad.
This is Arfcom GD. The type of loving you want, you don't get. The type of loving you get, you don't want. -Booze
Dog of the State
Bronze
  • Joined Feb 2010
  • Posts 8601
  • EE 100% (9)
USA WA, USA
Military
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:44:23 AM EST
Back to the drug attic.
Molon Labe
"Pocket Harlot" © 2012 Vacaduck
Gold
  • Joined Jul 2006
  • Posts 44584
  • EE 100% (8)
USA CA, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:45:54 AM EST
OP - less caffeine, more prozac.
Proud Member of Team Ranstad
Tennessee Squire
"Fully-loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness." - Malcom Reynolds
I'm a dirty old man with a vivid imagination. I'll make do.
Horror and moral terror are your friends.
Bronze
  • Joined Apr 2007
  • Posts 31276
  • EE 100% (27)
KHM KHM
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:47:24 AM EST
Originally Posted By tperkins:
I wish I had a drug attic.
View Quote

That and a sextant and you'd never leave the house.
"If people insist on photoshops that have nothing to do with anything but racial stereotypes - like Obama dressed like a pimp, eating watermelon and asking where the white wimmenz are at - then that thread will be locked too."
DK-Prof
Bud
Transplanted Texan
Bronze
  • Joined Feb 2001
  • Posts 6502
  • EE 100% (7)
USA MO, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:49:15 AM EST
Originally Posted By dillehayd:

Probably his dad.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dillehayd:
Originally Posted By leatherface_y2k:
Hey Incognito, didn't know you were a member.

Oh, and your rant is full of shit.

Probably his dad.

That's the first thing I thought.
Trayvon's First Law of Motion: "When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body exerts a force greater in magnitude and opposite in direction to that of the first body."
ó Dhia gach aon cabhair
Bronze
  • Joined Jun 2003
  • Posts 17186
  • EE 100% (5)
USA FL, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 5:51:20 AM EST
Spoof or not, you best keep Kathy Ireland out of it or we will have words.

I loves her.
"Al-taqiyya" means that no non-Muslim can believe anything told to them by any Muslim.

'The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.' Plutarch
Molon Labe
Bronze
  • Joined Oct 2001
  • Posts 24001
  • EE 0% (0)
USA FL, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:06:01 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/8/2013 6:06:32 AM EST by NAKED-GUNMAN]
Herrowins? Please...go on.
Faith is not belief without proof, but trust without reservation.
D. Elton Trueblood
Bronze
  • Joined Sep 2004
  • Posts 22149
  • EE 100% (1)
USA AZ, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:17:54 AM EST
OP, thank's for making NASCAR fans sound intelligent. No one but you could have done it.
Sorry, you've got the wrong 6'4" 240 pound pig. Try next door.
Bronze
  • Joined Feb 2009
  • Posts 23050
  • EE 100% (23)
USA AZ, USA
Link Posted: 11/8/2013 6:23:46 AM EST
Originally Posted By bailey559:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bailey559:

It took me a while to figure it out,but op had us hook,line,and sinker.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left