BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 5:14:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ain't no such thing as free. They don't come with a maintenance unit and fuel truck do they? I'd rather they sell the stupid toys to some Doomsday Preppers type and use the cash for more firearms training.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
cant be, police work is less dangerous then going fishing.

we also know that no PD would have a need for an armored vehicle like an MRAP, because
you konw, being a cop is a safe profession and having  mobile cover is just a waste of tax payer money.

No job that requires you to carry a gun is "safe".

How much should we spend for an armored vehicle that will be in the department garage when it's needed (since the officers won't roll in it on every patrol/call)? Use it a lot and they'll find it's too expensive to maintain. Only use it on "dangerous" calls and it'll be as useful as a rifle in a safe that only a shift supervisor has keys to.

I understand they be givin em away for free

Ain't no such thing as free. They don't come with a maintenance unit and fuel truck do they? I'd rather they sell the stupid toys to some Doomsday Preppers type and use the cash for more firearms training.

RIF, and my firearms training is just fine thanx
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 1:26:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Over a dozen cops shot in 20 years? Where do you work, Mogadishu P.D.?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am nor shocked or surprised.   I've seen similar circumstances AT LEAST a dozen times in my 20 years as a police officer.   Sometimes it's recognized, sometimes not, except by fellow officers.

The officer did well and I hope for a speedy recovery for the wounded officer.

John

Shot or shot at.   I've been involved in two shots fired search warrants where no one's been hit but had to had to conduct a tactical retreat thru a kill zone.   Our sister unit at LAPD had an officer shot in the helmet and leg during the same multi location warrant just last year.  Didn't even make the news.  Had a FBI agent get shot doing a location check in a condo complex that had to be extracted about 8 years ago and an academy mate of mine and his partner got into a shoot out during a domestic where he had to drag the female "victim" down a long hallway while the suspect was shooting an SKS thru a bedroom door at them.

John

Link Posted: 10/19/2013 1:45:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We had the opposite on my department. We had a cop run away and leave his shot partner behind caught on video.
View Quote

Same here, but it was inside HQ.  Male cop shot in the foot fighting over his weapon, female "partner" ran away.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 1:46:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Removed. Please don't post that stuff even joking when an officer is wounded...krp
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 2:07:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The real question is:

What did the JBT liberty stomper do that provoked the Citizen who gallantly refreshed the Tree Of Liberty with Tyrant's blood?

Riddle me that.
View Quote

Go away, be a tard elsewhere.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 2:15:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The real question is:

What did the JBT liberty stomper do that provoked the Citizen who gallantly refreshed the Tree Of Liberty with Tyrant's blood?

Riddle me that.
View Quote

Is the answer, TROLL?

John
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Suspect's body found after two Memphis cops shot by wanted man barricaded in burning house

http://media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/AJDocs/131015_AaronDumas_Memphis.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/15/20979633-suspects-body-found-after-two-memphis-cops-shot-by-wanted-man-barricaded-in-burning-house?lite
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Suspect's body found after two Memphis cops shot by wanted man barricaded in burning house

http://media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Sections/NEWS/AJDocs/131015_AaronDumas_Memphis.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Aaron Dumas, 32, was wanted on attempted murder charges in the shootings last week of his ex-girlfriend and her brother in Memphis, Tenn.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/15/20979633-suspects-body-found-after-two-memphis-cops-shot-by-wanted-man-barricaded-in-burning-house?lite

Thank you for posting fuedist's hero of the week.  

John
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The real question is:

Riddle me that.
View Quote

Yeah that mother fucker was sure shitting on the Consitution  trying to make a warrant arrest

FOAD
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 2:30:42 PM EDT
[#9]
How do you ban someone for being an absolute dipshit?
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Relax a bit there amigo, this is GD not BOTS and that type of humor is pretty common in here.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#11]
People say Memphis is dangerous.  They're right.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 3:09:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Relax a bit there amigo, this is GD not BOTS and that type of humor is pretty common in here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not familiar with feudist, but have to assume that his post wasn't intended to be a joke.  LEO's caught on camera doing stupid things, which occurs all too frequently, is one thing.  LEO's taking fire while serving a legal warrant is something altogether different.  We do have a lot of basements in AL though...
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 3:25:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The real question is:

Riddle me that.
View Quote
Quoted as a form of redundancy.

Link Posted: 10/19/2013 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Jesus. Why can't it just be " that cop did a great job"
View Quote

GD....  
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
NARC unit?
View Quote

black Tahoes, my guess is West TN Drug Task Force
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The real question is:

Riddle me that.
View Quote

I do believe promoting the commission of a criminal offense is a COC violation.

So, you think the shooting of an officer is a gallant act?

ETA- So, you support a guy that shot his girlfriend and her brother. He then shoots another officer, prior to shooting this one. Can you explain how this is an attack on rights? Either you are completely clueless, an idiot, suffering mental issues, can't read, or all of the above.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 3:39:47 PM EDT
[#17]
There is no way to tell those are cops. Video is terrible.

Probably lied on the report too.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 3:42:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bigger departments have way more than that shot in the last 20.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 3:51:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The real question is:

Riddle me that.
View Quote

.......and?............guess what..........  You're a fucking douchebag..
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 3:53:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Multiple CoC violations
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top