Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 10/10/2013 6:28:41 PM EDT
Luckily it wasn't expensive and also luckily it wasn't anything the little shit could do anything with. Packaged dropped off at 1915, he got it by 1917. Went looking and found the packaged rummaged through by a house that was empty, called police and did the report and all that.  Video incoming.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:29:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:30:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope they catch they bastard
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:30:28 PM EDT
[#3]

They stole a 100 lb ladder stand off my porch a few years back.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:33:41 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a kid, maybe 11-13. I am hoping to get some info from some of the other kids in the vicinity as I am sure he lives in the area.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:35:12 PM EDT
[#5]
what was in the box?
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:36:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

what was in the box?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:38:12 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

what was in the box?

http://imageshack.us/a/img18/6001/m16m.jpg

Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:38:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I *FUCKING HATE* thieves.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:39:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:40:42 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

what was in the box?

You sir, just made my day
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:41:12 PM EDT
[#11]
In for video.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:41:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Leave a box full of pissed off venomous snakes on your porch.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm pretty sure we had a package stolen off our front porch while at work today, which is a first for me. UPS tracking says delivered, but it's nowhere to be found. It was just bedsheets from Target. Wedding gift. I'd be losing my mind right now if it was a complete upper, BCGs, case of ammo, or a box full of PMags.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:42:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Why I get my stuff shipped to the office.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:43:50 PM EDT
[#15]
tag for video.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:44:35 PM EDT
[#16]

way ahead of you, that's actually the camera I have.

Quoted:
what was in the box?

Nothing really worth it. Just an upper receiver build kit and a charge handle. He ripped through the package by a storm drain, which happened to be getting the hydrant flushed today, so I couldn't see if it was dumped in there.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:48:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I *FUCKING HATE* thieves.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Packges are delivered to the gate and the guard signs for them. Then calls me to tell me that I have a package even if I'm a 1000 miles away . Mail boxes are inside the gate next to the guard shack and locked. Alot safer than were my RFD box was at the end of my driveway on a county road and the dimwitted mailman left a $500 upper sticking out of the box! It's a a little inconvenient now now because the gate is 3.5 miles from the house but thievery isn't a worry.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:54:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Nothing really worth it. Just an upper receiver build kit and a charge handle. He ripped through the package by a storm drain, which happened to be getting the hydrant flushed today, so I couldn't see if it was dumped in there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
what was in the box?

Awesome, have the same camera as well and it has saved my ass. Been running 3+ years in the Arizona sun and no issue. Make sure you send it to Logitech, I think they still prizes for best video
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Was the perp more likely named Johnny, Jorge, or Shaquille?
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 6:59:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Why I get my stuff shipped to the office.
View Quote

Sounds like a good way to wind up answering questions I don't want to be asked.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:01:44 PM EDT
[#22]
I would give someone a pass if  there was a note.. sorry we took some stuff.  we were lost and your place saved us...    and a note of whom they are...  At that point I feel   no need to even have them replay for items used or taken.. I was raised to help people in need.......
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:02:38 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

what was in the box?

Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I would give someone a pass if  there was a note.. sorry we took some stuff.  we were lost and your place saved us...    and a note of whom they are...  At that point I feel   no need to even have them replay for items used or taken.. I was raised to help people in need.......
View Quote

lolwut?
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:13:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Was the perp more likely named Johnny, Jorge, or Shaquille?
View Quote

horgay prolly. Video may still be processing but here it is, time difference was less than 3 minutes. Click on the video to watch in 720
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Find a ripe road kill and put it in the box and have it shipped to your address.Video it and watch the fun.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#27]
That FREAKING SUCKS! I have always worried about that.

Even with 7 camera's out front I still worry. Fucking hooligans still steal my damn Halloween decorations.

I met the UPS driver one day when working from home and he gave me his personal cell #. (totally a cool guy) told me if I was expecting anything that I didn't want left or for an ETA on when he was going to be in the neighborhood to call him. I have in many cases and either I will run home or have my wife/daughter or neighbor go and meet him.

FUCK! Makes you think twice about having stuff left. I get ammo dropped off all the time and it sits on the porch for a couple hours.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:14:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

What in the blue fuck are you talking about?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:16:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That FREAKING SUCKS! I have always worried about that.

Even with 7 camera's out front I still worry. Fucking hooligans still steal my damn Halloween decorations.

I met the UPS driver one day when working from home and he gave me his personal cell #. (totally a cool guy) told me if I was expecting anything that I didn't want left or for an ETA on when he was going to be in the neighborhood to call him. I have in many cases and either I will run home or have my wife/daughter or neighbor go and meet him.

FUCK! Makes you think twice about having stuff left. I get ammo dropped off all the time and it sits on the porch for a couple hours.
View Quote

Yeah it sucks, and I have 3 other packages coming next week. I am going to talk to the UPS driver and start leaving notes to not just leave it there. I was actually waiting on that package too and the doorbell was never rang, my dogs go nuts when it does so I know when they get here.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:20:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

lolwut?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lolwut?

You've never been stranded in a suburban neighborhood and needed a BUIS to find your way home?

Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Get some screen captures and post flyers up with a reward for information leading to the identification of the thief.  Post them along the route to the nearest school.  Identify the perp and have him arrested.  Make the parents pay for the theft and cost incurred for the reward,

I had a neighbor kid steal packages the USPS left outside my house, found out the kid did it after his parents told me, kid was supposed to come tell me but didn't.

Today FedEx dropped off some ammo, didn't even bring it to my house. Dropped it at the end of the drive, I'm pissed SG switched deliveries to FedEx as I know my UPS driver and he doesn't pull that crap.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:24:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You've never been stranded in a suburban neighborhood and needed a BUIS to find your way home?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lolwut?

My baby was starving on our long journey and your upper parts kit helped sustain him.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:28:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote
Katrina, hah. Stealing is never given a pass. If anyone is that down and out, apply for a job at any fastfood chain! They hire and fire all the time! Never, ever steal anything! By stealing, one is putting their life on the line...

Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#34]
neighborhood kid, you aren't going far on a razr scooter. Come home and go for a jog around the hood after school tomorrow, you'll find him.

eta: the driver probably passed the kid on the block.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
neighborhood kid, you aren't going far on a razr scooter. Come home and go for a jog around the hood after school tomorrow, you'll find him.

eta: the driver probably passed the kid on the block.
View Quote

Pretty much.  I'd take a day off work and spend an afternoon walking or driving the neighborhood until I find him.  Then figure out where he lives.  Then a knock on the door to talk to parents.. if that goes no where.. po-lice will be called.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#36]
yeah like I said he HAD to have been tailing the driver. The package was ransacked not 200 yards from the house. As far as the parents are concerned, fuck that I will directly press charges, especially considering that I had firearms parts coming and it could have been worse
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:34:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Set a trap for that goblin, make sure it is unpleasant.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:34:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Wow, fuck that scooter riding turd.  Send that over to the police yet?  Federal offense and all that. :D
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Find a ripe road kill and put it in the box and have it shipped to your address.Video it and watch the fun.
View Quote

Substitute that with a live cobra and you got my vote.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Your video is racist
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:36:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Skinny little pencil necked brown kid with glasses on a scooter. Shouldn't be hard to find the shit, he lives within a couple hundred yards of you.  Apartment, condo or single family homes?
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#42]
What part of Tx? If you are close enough, I might be able to help. I.M if you want. Also, a good hunch on where he lives would be, which direction he ran towards / open box found. I  would guess he opened the box about halfway to his abode.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:37:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Unfortunately parents don't beat their kids when they are young...so they grow up and get beat by guys from whom they steal packages.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Wow, fuck that scooter riding turd.  Send that over to the police yet?  Federal offense and all that. :D
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It was UPS, not USPS, unfortunately so I don't think it's federal. I am taking them the video tomorrow. Didn't have time to burn it while they were here.
Quoted:
Skinny little pencil necked brown kid with glasses on a scooter. Shouldn't be hard to find the shit, he lives within a couple hundred yards of you.  Apartment, condo or single family homes?

It's a home neighborhood and not in a bad area either.
Quoted:
What part of Tx? If you are close enough, I might be able to help. I.M if you want. Also, a good hunch on where he lives would be, which direction he ran towards / open box found. I  would guess he opened the box about halfway to his abode.

Houston. I appreciate the offer but I have a few buddies who are LEO.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:38:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Did the cops say others in the neighborhood have had their packages stolen?  If this kid is tailing the UPS truck there might be others.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:42:35 PM EDT
[#47]
That kid needs a ball peen hammer to meet his fingers, teach him not to steal.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:43:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Was it a brown kid? It looked like he was a black kid to me.. Definitely not a white kid though! ( I am not white / Caucasian/ so this is not a racist rant!)

Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Did the cops say others in the neighborhood have had their packages stolen?  If this kid is tailing the UPS truck there might be others.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They didn't mention anything. One seemed bothered to be there but the other was really helpful. My neighbor is one of the HoA members so I will talk to him tomorrow. I also spoke with another neighbor who has younger children and he didn't know who it was.

Quoted:
Was it a brown kid? It looked like he was a black kid to me.. Definitely not a whit kid though! ( I am not white / Caucasian/ so this is not a racist rant!)

likely Asian

Quoted:
An OP who delivers?    

Where am I?

TAKE NOTES 13'ERS!!!!!!!   Never mind.  You will just fuck it up.  

I could make a horrible dinner pic thread to restore balance if you like
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 7:43:45 PM EDT
[#50]
An OP who delivers?    

Where am I?

TAKE NOTES 13'ERS!!!!!!!   Never mind.  You will just fuck it up.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top