Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:09:00 PM EDT
[#1]
This woman isn't naked, but her giant boobies are hanging out from under her blouse.

Those ARE her boobies, aren't they?
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:10:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Double post.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:12:07 PM EDT
[#3]
found her!!!!!! I need a new 1 year membership thanks

Refresh the webpage, scroll right about  6 degrees, look at the large dark building thats long and only a few stories. Looks like a giant sea ship thats stealthy with two rings on top.

zoom in on the rings but enough to still see the roof. Pan up to the building behind it. On the left side of the building, the terraces zip zag in, moving right of the first zig zag, three right and three down from the roof. Naked WOMEN, hiding behind a checkered towel or something!

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:18:00 PM EDT
[#4]
In before the NSA shuts it down and steals the technology to use against us.

Pan left from start...Tan/Brownish building kinda Square has roof top lounge chairs. One section is left blury. You can not zoom in and get good resolution. Looks like chick may be naked on lounge chair. She is lying down. All I got.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:19:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This woman isn't naked, but her giant boobies are hanging out from under her blouse.

http://www.mrossnet.com/Tokyo2.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't think it's a gun emplacement. Looks like one, but I think it's a crane of some sort.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you find the anti-aircraft gun turret on top of one of the tallest buildings?

Really.

Can you describe landmarks or what the building looks liek?
Very simple navigation, for once.

Load up the map in a new browser window.   Zoom straight forward, at the skyline.  Zoom in all the way and you are looking at
an ellipsoidal building with an interesting frame structure.   Look at the roof of the next tall building to the right, and you will see what
LOOK like a dual gun turret.

If it's not a gun turret,  I don't know what it is.

I saw what may be another one on a nearby rooftop.

I note that many of the buildings have permanently mounted cranes on the rooftops.   This is very sensible as it allows fast change-out
of heavy and large rooftop equipment when needed.    This isn't very common in American buildings.

CJ

I don't think it's a gun emplacement. Looks like one, but I think it's a crane of some sort.

Window washer. A gondola drops from the arms
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:22:19 PM EDT
[#7]
nothing of interest at the prince hotel
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:25:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote
nope... it's a gun emplacement

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:27:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By xmiss

View Quote
Imagine the fucking balls on some sob that has to get on top of that building to wash some windows.

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:29:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
nothing of interest at the prince hotel
View Quote

OHHH..so close !
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:37:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Found what appears to be a dead guy (or dead drunk) that fell off a park bench...
View Quote

Yep.  No love on the nekkid women yet though.  

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:42:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Ost for when I get on my desktop later
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I found a guy standing on his balcony shaving.  I also found a spot where they spliced the shots together.  There was some kind of vehicle like a golf cart in the street and about the length of the golf cart behind it there was the very back end of the golf cart again.  It took me a minute to realize that it was the back end of the same vehicle.  I also saw a bright blue pool float on someone's balcony and a stack of file folders sitting on someone's desk at their office.

This would make a great "Can you find it?" game if you could record the coordinates of objects.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Imagine the fucking balls on some sob that has to get on top of that building to wash some windows.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By xmiss

We work on a couple of the better ones and have to go down the side sometimes. You get used to it somewhat

The guys who wash windows who go down the side without a gondola are the bravest or craziest fuckers going.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:53:32 PM EDT
[#15]
There sure are a lot of cemeteries visible.  

Japanese cemeteries are very interesting.   Many of the shrines look like the inspiration for a slot machine.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:58:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Jeezus! When trying to scan it looked like I was in a Minecraft game.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:59:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Found two hipsters smoking... And a girl copping a squat right below them...

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:59:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Nope but I could look at this for days...I wonder if it was taken consecutively
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 1:59:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That is some amazing resolution.  

Can you guys find this WTF part?  It's on an oval track.

http://i.imgur.com/fiBviJd.jpg
View Quote

I found this.  Now, check out the building that is partially in front of it, which is sort of a pink color.  Now, look at the ground floor, just to the left of the green roof of the building next to it.  Is that earthquake damage?  BTW there is a chick right by that dumpster, but she is fully clothed.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 2:05:16 PM EDT
[#20]
In the second linked photo, find the big bridge going across the water.  A giant ferris wheel is to the right.

This is an area where the photos are spliced...BADLY.    

You'd think that their splicing software would be able to warp, stretch, shrink, and stitch photos together than that.

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 2:08:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

White building, next to the other white building, fourth or fifth floor, third window.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow...at first I thought you were joking, but holy crap when I found her. I can't believe they didn't catch it prior to posting the pics.

Will someone describe the building I'm looking for, I've been alternating between masturbating and pulling my hair out and I'm starting to get fucking angry.

White building, next to the other white building, fourth or fifth floor, third window.

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 2:14:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Reminds me of Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 2:50:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone else notice how much bagged fucking trash seems to be piled up inside of like a fifth of the windows. Bunch a dirty motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 2:55:14 PM EDT
[#24]
I think it's interesting how many people are not in that photo.  Tokyo - there are 13 million people in Tokyo.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s969.photobucket.com/user/ajk07734/media/kittehsee.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae179/ajk07734/kittehsee.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow...at first I thought you were joking, but holy crap when I found her. I can't believe they didn't catch it prior to posting the pics.

Will someone describe the building I'm looking for, I've been alternating between masturbating and pulling my hair out and I'm starting to get fucking angry.

<a href="http://s969.photobucket.com/user/ajk07734/media/kittehsee.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae179/ajk07734/kittehsee.jpg</a>

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 2:58:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I think it's interesting how many people are not in that photo.  Tokyo - there are 13 million people in Tokyo.
View Quote

I find the technology both neat and, disturbing.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 3:04:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

by the prince hotel?
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 3:11:32 PM EDT
[#28]
i got nothing...trying again later
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 3:18:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Bike rack full of unicycles

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 3:22:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, for sure.

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 3:23:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Can you find the bolt cutters?
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 3:42:00 PM EDT
[#32]
I found two bathroom windows in the same building on the same floor that have black boxes over them.  Damn photographer blocked them out.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 3:54:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I found this.  Now, check out the building that is partially in front of it, which is sort of a pink color.  Now, look at the ground floor, just to the left of the green roof of the building next to it.  Is that earthquake damage?  BTW there is a chick right by that dumpster, but she is fully clothed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a bad photo splice. The chick next to it is HOT, and those bolt cutters look new.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 3:57:29 PM EDT
[#34]
woah! how did you guys miss this???

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 3:58:35 PM EDT
[#35]
I found something better.
A full size weber BBQ grill..........  

Oh Yea, ARFCOM have a bunch of "peepers" ..............  lock your doors and close yore blinds !!
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 3:59:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Can you find the bolt cutters?
View Quote

The wall behind the bolt cutters is crooked! (At least, the bolt cutters I saw, near the track with the Thomas train)

There is a 2-room 2-floor section of the building that is tilted to the left. WTH?
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 3:59:42 PM EDT
[#37]
No naked woman, but cool anyway.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 4:05:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yeah, for sure.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, for sure.

......Those are her knees
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 4:06:29 PM EDT
[#39]
see one of a girl making her bed...she's spreading the cover across the bed and its frozen in mid-air
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 4:12:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Notice how clean the streets are ??
Can you imagine how much filth you would see if this were done in a big USA city ??

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 4:17:04 PM EDT
[#41]
It's like Where's Waldo with boobs...
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 4:22:33 PM EDT
[#42]
The lengths men will go to see a crappy picture of a naked woman.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 4:25:35 PM EDT
[#43]
No naked women.  That place is a shithole.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 4:33:33 PM EDT
[#44]
No nakedness but I found a black Ferrari license# 13 57.

ETA:  And a box of Nabisco Premium saltines.
ETA2: Black Corvette.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Tag for checking out the city later. Pretty amazing resolution on that thing. Also a good reminder that theres no such thing as privacy anymore...
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 4:41:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

That was my thought too. How uninhabited it is. The only thing I can think of is that the only people in the shot are those that aren't moving — the rest get removed as multiple shots are taken.
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Black corvette and a 7-Eleven
Link Posted: 8/4/2013 4:49:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Of course it pops out at me in .56 seconds.  Still looking for that lady...

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 4:49:45 PM EDT
[#49]
I found a topless lady in a window! Open up the picture link and scroll to the right, you will see a park with something in the shape of a circle, with a large white with blueapartment style building, the building is in the park and has no other buildings around it. Now look on the tenth floor, if counting windows from the bottom, at the middle "blue area," 2nd window over = topless lady. If you see a black box slowly scroll to the left until it comes into focus.

Link Posted: 8/4/2013 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#50]
This picture is better than actually being there. Really it is, that place SUCKS. We didnt bomb it enough in WW2, damn lazy B29 pilots. I guess they are officers so what can you expect?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top