Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2013 3:56:56 AM EDT

http://twitchy.com/2013/07/19/show-up-or-shut-up-lee-stranahan-goes-inside-floridas-stand-your-ground-protest/#.UeoLmeriu90.twitter

The left's ability to organize and the apathy of the right are not a good combination.....

I thinks he's got a point though. If no one shows up all people will hear is anti-gun bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 4:16:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 4:34:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 4:36:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Mob rule...how does it work?  The Kenyan stoked mob rule for 17 minutes yesterday from his bully pulpit.

Obviously we need more obamaphones and raise the free time usesage from 240 minutes to 500 minutes.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:00:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Conservatives tend to have jobs that they have to be at.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:01:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I have 3

fml
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:21:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have 3

fml
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have 3

fml

Only tree jobs ya lazy lima beean?

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:30:06 AM EDT
[#7]
The First Amendment. How does it work?
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:33:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

How does poor reading comprehension work?  Not one poster has disputed the right of these idiots to protest.  People on the left always seem to think that the 1st Amendment guarantees them a right to not be disagreed with.  Doesn't work that way.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:36:27 AM EDT
[#9]
a friend of mine was lamenting our weakness or unwillingness to stand up and be counted.

she is right
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:37:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
a friend of mine was lamenting our weakness or unwillingness to stand up and be counted.

she is right
View Quote

is she also one who hates the christian influence into the republican party?
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:38:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:39:49 AM EDT
[#12]
were having stand your ground protests ?
why ? the trayvon thing ? zimmerman didnt even defend himself under stand your ground and the left knows that.

another catchy name that the left is clinging to without having any idea what it means.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:41:20 AM EDT
[#13]
It's hard, if not near impossible to not hear about the protests taking
place across the nation.  I work for a living and when I'm not working I
have other more important things to do - like spending time with
family, friends and mowing the yard.  Me showing up would be like
dumping gasoline on a fire that was started with kindling made up of
uninformed, agenda pushing tools.  A complete waste of time, money and
natural resources.  FbH0

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:41:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I have 3

fml
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have 3

fml

I'm sure those liberal leaches appreciate that.  Now get back to work, slacker.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:59:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

were having stand your ground protests ?

why ? the trayvon thing ? zimmerman didnt even defend himself under stand your ground and the left knows that.

another catchy name that the left is clinging to without having any idea what it means.
View Quote

It's not about fact it's about feelings.....as it always is.

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 6:10:33 AM EDT
[#16]
we need to not give these things such a catchy name..  pick something forgetable and wont fit on a damn sign.  like the xb12374747483837j .
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 6:26:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 6:40:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

And that begs the question ... what's the unemployment rate of Democrats / liberals - vs - Republicans / conservatives ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that begs the question ... what's the unemployment rate of Democrats / liberals - vs - Republicans / conservatives ?

That's a broad question.  Many of them consider living on welfare and campaigning for the liberals as a job.   The real question is how many dems/libs have productive jobs vs. reps/conservatives.  

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 6:51:23 AM EDT
[#19]
From twitchy:
If someone showed up, they would get on the news. Reporters would talk to them. That's a fact. That's free media. Nobody shows up.
View Quote

Stranahan is the press so he naturally gives the press a pass.

When everyone was going to their state capitals for demonstrations against the raft of harsh anti-gun legislation being proposed, I was in Virginia so I went to the demonstration in Richmond. The press was only interested in the fringe assholes there. They didn't talk to any clean-cut, smart, together people. Nope. The only one who got any face-time was the asshole in the three foot tall Cat in the Hat hat and the sign with Alex Jones bullshit all over it: fluoride, 9/11 was an inside job, etc. That motherfucker got interviewed three times while I was there, and everyone else was ignored like were were invisible.

Fuck the press.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 6:57:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have 3
fml

Nice "Headleys" reference.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:12:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

How does poor reading comprehension work?  Not one poster has disputed the right of these idiots to protest.  People on the left always seem to think that the 1st Amendment guarantees them a right to not be disagreed with.  Doesn't work that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whaddaya expect from a 13er?
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:09:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:29:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

When everyone was going to their state capitals for demonstrations against the raft of harsh anti-gun legislation being proposed, I was in Virginia so I went to the demonstration in Richmond. The press was only interested in the fringe assholes there. They didn't talk to any clean-cut, smart, together people. Nope. The only one who got any face-time was the asshole in the three foot tall Cat in the Hat hat and the sign with Alex Jones bullshit all over it: fluoride, 9/11 was an inside job, etc. That motherfucker got interviewed three times while I was there, and everyone else was ignored like were were invisible.

Fuck the press.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
From twitchy:
If someone showed up, they would get on the news. Reporters would talk to them. That's a fact. That's free media. Nobody shows up.

Fuck the press.

Stranahan is NOT "the press".

He is a blogger who was formerly a leftist and like somè other leftists like Dennis Miller he has seen the light.

He is on our side and i for one agree with him.

We need to show up too.

And while I agree that the MSM is NOT on our side, that is why the alternative media exist.

RIP Breitbart.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top