BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Since they now make goofy TV shows and T Shirts at walmart moreso than duck calls I'd say Mossberg is probably more their target customer than Benelli

This....without question.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 1:58:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Money makes people happy, happy, happy

They are no where near as stupid as most would make them out to be.

But, but they're from Louisiana. Everyone knows only sister-fucking, illiterate coon-asses hail from there.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 2:08:09 PM EDT
[#3]
An awesome engine of death, created by Mossberg

And for the record, fuck all you envious haters.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
yeah. who would want reliable, affordable, american-made shotguns anyway?

People who want those buy Remington.

I though we hated Remington because of the SAFE fiasco in New York.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't watch their show and don't only know who they are from people talking about it so really don't care.

The mossberg 500 however is a perfectly serviceable shotgun.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

People who want those buy Remington.

Wingmasters have been talked up more than they deserve.
I have seen broken ejectors ( shitty design in the first place IMO) and non functional extractors (one is the loneliest number).
They are better looking than the express but that's not much of an accomplishment.
Not the mention the ergonomics on the 870 come in second to many other makers, including the cheaper 500.
Sure it's something you can work around but anyone that says they are better or even as good are lying.
They are pretty sharp looking compared to the 500 but I prefer the 500 design.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

American assembled maybe. I work with a logistics company that ships raw material to the Mossberg plant in Juarez, Mexico where they are milled into recievers and other parts
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 3:28:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 3:44:04 PM EDT
[#9]
My Mossberg Maverick goes bang every time I pull the trigger and puts down just as many birds and clay pigeons as the Remingtons and Brownings I'm usually out with. Damn sure aint much to look at, but it's been a great shotgun for the last 10 years and was less than $200. But I guess after reading this thread, I've been convinced it's really a piece of shit, guess I'll go throw it in the dumpster
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 3:47:32 PM EDT
[#10]

LOL

ive got three mossbergs my grandfather gave me that are as smooth as silk

i wouldn't sell them....evah

good on dd

Link Posted: 6/19/2013 3:47:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
you know for all the hate Mossberg gets here the two firearms I have owned from them have been nothing but reliable and well made

don't bring logic and experience into a hate thread
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#12]
i have had 2 870's fail  and i like mosberg or however you spell it. and ----------wait for it--------------i suck with a shot gun. just ask all the gobblers that are still alive from my piss poor ability .
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top