Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2013 5:21:04 AM EDT
Do tin foil hats really block NSA / Alien mind control?

Are there any designs that work better than others?
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:22:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Yes...and AIDS
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:23:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, providing you don't have any metal filling in your teeth.  
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:25:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine works just fine.

Just a minute... someone's knocking at the door.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:26:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes...and AIDS

Don't believe him. He's spreading government misinformation. The only real way to block the signals is to wear a hat with a layer of tin foil sandwiched between two layers of aluminum foil. Then a layer of saran wrap on top. Works best if you fashion a helmet completely covering your head. Kind of like a light weight Iron Man helmet.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:27:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Need more MK Ultra.  

Also, more cow bell.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:28:41 AM EDT
[#6]
It is supposed to be a barrier to targeted microwave radiation.

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:32:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So it wont block them from reading my thoughts?
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:35:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So it wont block them from reading my thoughts?

Yeah that is what it is supposed to do.

but the fact is most peoples vocal cords form the words they are thinking, and I am pretty sure there is technology that can read your thoughts that way.

I read something about it a few years back.

Chances are if you are hearing voices in your head you have a very active imagination, aint getting enough sleep, or  maybe a tumor or something.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:36:52 AM EDT
[#9]
A tin foil hat is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Alternatively it may be a conventional hat lined with foil. One may wear the hat in the belief that it shields the brain from electromagnetic fields, to prevent mind control and/or mind reading, or to limit the transmission of voices directly into the brain.

More than you want to know
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:39:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A tin foil hat is a piece of headgear made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil or similar material. Alternatively it may be a conventional hat lined with foil. One may wear the hat in the belief that it shields the brain from electromagnetic fields, to prevent mind control and/or mind reading, or to limit the transmission of voices directly into the brain.

Wait...so a tin foil hat can stop the voices in my head?  Why am  I just now learning about this.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:39:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes...and AIDS

Don't believe him. He's spreading government misinformation. The only real way to block the signals is to wear a hat with a layer of tin foil sandwiched between two layers of aluminum foil. Then a layer of saran wrap on top. Works best if you fashion a helmet completely covering your head. Kind of like a light weight Iron Man helmet.

I heard the saran wrap was to block the effects of the chem trails.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:41:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait...so a tin foil hat can stop the voices in my head?  Why am  I just now learning about this.

If you wear a tin foil hat it pretty much stops everyone from talking to you, so yeah the voices in your head too.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 5:50:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Tinfoil sombrero is best hat

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 6:11:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 6:12:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 6:13:09 AM EDT
[#16]
I hear that they only work correctly with chin straps.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 6:14:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Well, it can't hurt

<-----------
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 6:26:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Yes.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 6:52:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Didn't you see the movie "Signs"?
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 6:57:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Didn't you see the movie "Signs"?

yes
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 6:58:05 AM EDT
[#21]

Tin foil hats blocking signals is a NSA LIE!!!!  The reality is they boost gov signals.

http://www.howtogeek.com/114037/researchers-prove-tin-foil-hats-boost-receptivity-to-government-signals/

If I disappear please avenge me.  

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 6:59:51 AM EDT
[#22]
I was wearing tinfoil before tinfoil was cool.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 7:02:09 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Are there any designs that work better than others?

tin foil hats are stupid, think tin foil ski mask.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 7:05:02 AM EDT
[#24]
I need Magneto's Helmet.

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 7:26:23 AM EDT
[#25]
The main reason the US military switched from the old WWII steel pot helmet to the new Kevlar was that they could not control the troops due to the mind control beams being blocked by the metal helmets.  The switch to the Kevlar helmets coincided with a secret program to allow the powers that be to take over the minds of US GIs and command them to carry out unconstitutional acts against American citizens, like gun confiscation and Fema camp round-ups.

My source is a guy who still wears his Nam-issue steel pot anytime he's outside his mobile home, because he doesn't want the beams to get into his head.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 7:27:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The main reason the US military switched from the old WWII steel pot helmet to the new Kevlar was that they could not control the troops due to the mind control beams being blocked by the metal helmets.  The switch to the Kevlar helmets coincided with a secret program to allow the powers that be to take over the minds of US GIs and command them to carry out unconstitutional acts against American citizens, like gun confiscation and Fema camp round-ups.

My source is a guy who still wears his Nam-issue steel pot anytime he's outside his mobile home, because he doesn't want the beams to get into his head.

Yup.

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 8:47:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Copper screen works better

Link Posted: 6/13/2013 8:49:01 AM EDT
[#28]
MIT did a study and found they actually boost most of the frequencies used by the government....
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 8:53:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This.  You gotta build a Faraday cage around your head.  Make a little trapdoor in the front so you can still eat and drink, but make sure you think of something neutral when you open it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 8:57:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  You gotta build a Faraday cage around your head.  Make a little trapdoor in the front so you can still eat and drink, but make sure you think of something neutral when you open it.

And make sure it is bonded to a good ground
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 9:02:22 AM EDT
[#31]
It's the best kept secret in the entire conspiracy.

Actually, tin or aluminum foil makes the mind more susce p t i b # %  . . .  + + + + + [carrier signal lost] ++++

Ha ha ha, he's I'm just kidding. I'm such a joker.
Link Posted: 6/13/2013 9:06:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top