Link Posted: 5/23/2016 10:43:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 10:53:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kitties-with-Sigs] [#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:09:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kitties-with-Sigs:

I would have been thrilled for either of you to have them.

It's funny...some things I can toss or donate without a care as to who ends up with it.

These did not fit that category.

Uxb first suggested the equipment exchange, though I don't know if we're allowed to give stuff away in there.

But then there is the history forum and other spots on this giant place that would have worked.  But I really wanted them to go to someone to whom I feel a connection.  That's probably dumb, but that's how I feel.  They're his, but he didn't care.  I'm the one with the attachment.

It's stupid I guess.  I think it's because he's had those as long as I've known him.  The military history and references feel like I'm giving away a part of who he is.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kitties-with-Sigs:
Originally Posted By dpmmn:
Originally Posted By Eagle34:

Thank you Brother.

No thank you

I really do not have a lot of spare room around here

I would have been thrilled for either of you to have them.

It's funny...some things I can toss or donate without a care as to who ends up with it.

These did not fit that category.

Uxb first suggested the equipment exchange, though I don't know if we're allowed to give stuff away in there.

But then there is the history forum and other spots on this giant place that would have worked.  But I really wanted them to go to someone to whom I feel a connection.  That's probably dumb, but that's how I feel.  They're his, but he didn't care.  I'm the one with the attachment.

It's stupid I guess.  I think it's because he's had those as long as I've known him.  The military history and references feel like I'm giving away a part of who he is.

Thanks again, I'll put them to good use.  And find a spot for them in my "library."
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 7:25:40 PM EDT
[#5]

No thank you

View All Quotes

Thank you Brother.

No thank you

Not even room to hang a dillo.....
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 11:34:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By dbrad197:
I have a credit card I use for most of my daily purchases, it has rewards and cash back, so I use it and pay it off every week.

Logged in today to pay off last week and my credit limit was was upped 500%.

Must....Not....Tax stamp all things.
View Quote

Haha do it do it....
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Good deal..

I have this plate carrier and its very nice.  I got my Level 3 plates from somewhere else though.  Pretty sure I paid more for them combined.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 2:50:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GSL] [#8]
Good deal..

I have this plate carrier and its very nice.  I got my Level 3 plates from somewhere else though.  Pretty sure I paid more for them combined.

View Quote
I stopped caring for the happy gear after the 2nd month of retirement. I either gave that crap away or traded it for things like mags or parts.

Plus I still have an IOTV with ESAPI plates that the CIF mafia had utterly refused to take back because it wasn't on their precious records. So fraud waste and abuse because someone on their end cannot maintain records properly?

Works for me, but I tried my hardest to give it back to the government and took my BDE commander's advice to just let it go and keep it as a souvenir
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 4:25:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By GSL:
I stopped caring for the happy gear after the 2nd month of retirement. I either gave that crap away or traded it for things like mags or parts.

Plus I still have an IOTV with ESAPI plates that the CIF mafia had utterly refused to take back because it wasn't on their precious records. So fraud waste and abuse because someone on their end cannot maintain records properly?

Works for me, but I tried my hardest to give it back to the government and took my BDE commander's advice to just let it go and keep it as a souvenir
View All Quotes
Good deal..

I had the same thing happen with a bunch of magazines I had.  Tried to turn them in, nope we aren't taking them.  So I have a box with about 50 30 round mags, 30 20 round mags, and about 50 1911 7 round mags.  Not to mention a Kevlar helmet.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#10]

I had the same thing happen with a bunch of magazines I had.  Tried to turn them in, nope we aren't taking them.  So I have a box with about 50 30 round mags, 30 20 round mags, and about 50 1911 7 round mags.  Not to mention a Kevlar helmet.
View All Quotes
Good deal..

You should give those old 20rd mags to me and upgrade to something better.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 5:58:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:

View All Quotes
Good deal..

They are in a box somewhere in storage.  Haven't seen them in about 10 years.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:07:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:09:58 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

Doesnt sound like theyre doing you much good, can I at least pay for shipping?
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:10:24 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes
Good deal..

They want you to be ready in the future.  You are now ready for the AZ  militia my friend.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:11:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By KingAirDriver:
View Quote

I've been thinking about texting you to profess my love and say how much we missed you.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Good deal..

Dang you too.  Those kevlar helmets are bucks.  Welcome to the MS militia. One of my gggf was MS militia.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

$30 + shipping to send to me.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Wow KAD. Good to see ya.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ontime1969:

They want you to be ready in the future.  You are now ready for the AZ  militia my friend.
View All Quotes
Good deal..

R-E-T-I-R-E-D, and Household Six would kill anyone that sent me orders to come back

AZ Militia has aids, no thanks.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#20]

I've been thinking about texting you to profess my love and say how much we missed you.
View All Quotes

Whoa
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:17:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Reloading my last batch of 45.  Im using Winchester WSF for this batch.  250 and i will be done with 45 for a while.

Time to start on this big ass bucket of 9mm brass.  This will be my first forey into reloading 9mm.  I will start my kid on depriming it all tomorrow.  Good thing i just picked up 1000 small pistol primers.  Im running low.  Anyone else seeing a slow down in primers on the shelves?

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:23:24 PM EDT
[#22]

R-E-T-I-R-E-D, and Household Six would kill anyone that sent me orders to come back

View All Quotes
Good deal..

Lol im talking about that hypothetical Red Dawn situation.  

Actually The local guys down here are cool.  Mostly cops and ex marines or army.  Not really Militia more like boarder patrol like.  I have not done any thing with them.  But I would not mind going out a few nights with them.  At least you get to practice with the communications stuff...
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:23:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Reloading my last batch of 45.  Im using Winchester WSF for this batch.  250 and i will be done with 45 for a while.

Time to start on this big ass bucket of 9mm brass.  This will be my first forey into reloading 9mm.  I will start my kid on depriming it all tomorrow.  Good thing i just picked up 1000 small pistol primers.  Im running low.  Anyone else seeing a slow down in primers on the shelves?

View Quote
Not really, primers are everywhere.

I have 500 already processed 9mm that I just don't need. Care to trade one for one for any of your nickel 9x19 cases that you might have? I could use 700 to complete a project of mine

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:24:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Whoa
View All Quotes

Whoa

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

My absence was a test.  A test of your love.

You failed.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:28:00 PM EDT
[#26]

Wow KAD. Good to see ya.
View All Quotes

Wow KAD. Good to see ya.
I know man, good to see you, too!  

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:28:27 PM EDT
[#27]

Whoa
View All Quotes

Whoa
Don't be ha'in.  

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:30:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GSL] [#28]
Much homo in here, time to say too much internet and to actually get back to work.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:33:09 PM EDT
[#29]

You failed.

View All Quotes

You failed.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

You failed.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#31]

I have 500 already processed 9mm that I just don't need. Care to trade one for one for any of your nickel 9x19 cases that you might have? I could use 700 to complete a project of mine

View All Quotes

Sure, i dont know how much nickle plated i have but they are yours.  I generally use the nickle plater revolver ammo for my special stuff like my snake shot rounds, but i wont be dong that with 9 mm.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:38:18 PM EDT
[#32]
]http://i.imgur.com/Tl1Ivy8.png  
View Quote

How is everything?
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:40:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GSL] [#33]

Sure, i dont know how much nickle plated i have but they are yours.  I generally use the nickle plater revolver ammo for my special stuff like my snake shot rounds, but i wont be dong that with 9 mm.

View All Quotes

Send me an IM with what you got and an address to ship to.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes

Cool, give me a few days to sort through it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:45:08 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Sup KAD?
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

I didn't own an AR till 3 or so years ago.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#37]

Dang you too.  Those kevlar helmets are bucks.  Welcome to the MS militia. One of my gggf was MS militia.

View All Quotes
Good deal..

I've seen similar ones on Ebay for around $80.  Yep I'm pretty ready if SHTF.    Got a couple of Cola Warrior bretheren not too far from me.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

I'm gonna have to dig out that box.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

There is one local shop that carries primers. They are normally stocked up pretty good.  I haven't been by in a while. Hate to pay the Hazmat fees for primers, That equals another box of them.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:03:55 PM EDT
[#40]

How is everything?
View All Quotes

How is everything?
Lol

Good here.  Still keeping busy with work.  They are interviewing for a couple of pilots, so that's a plus.  Mrs KAD gets to go on a trip with me over the weekend.  

Such wow.

So amaze.

Much love time.

How've you been?  How are you feeling/sleeping these days?  Man, it's been a while since I've been on Sa/oU.

Hey, Eagle!  Good to see you as well.  

I've missed everyone here.  I used to stop in on ARFCOM and see the little green box next to a lot of threads.  These days, it's rare if I have a couple on the first page!
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:08:44 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

I'm curious what's in it
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:09:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Good to see you KAD, you been a stranger lately
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#43]

Good to see you KAD, you been a stranger lately
View Quote
Good to see you, too, Kalahnikid!  

I know, I've been quite the stranger.  Not intentionally though!  I miss the good people here.  

How've you been doing?  What's new?
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:27:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Lol  

Good here.  Still keeping busy with work.  They are interviewing for a couple of pilots, so that's a plus.  Mrs KAD gets to go on a trip with me over the weekend.  

Such wow.

So amaze.

Much love time.

How've you been?  How are you feeling/sleeping these days?  Man, it's been a while since I've been on Sa/oU.

I've missed everyone here.  I used to stop in on ARFCOM and see the little green box next to a lot of threads.  These days, it's rare if I have a couple on the first page!
View All Quotes

How is everything?
Lol  

Such wow.

So amaze.

Much love time.

Good, work has Me run ragged at the moment, and Im making myself hit the gym at least 5 days a week regardless of my hours,so I'm sleeping like a baby regardless of pain levels.

I put the finishing touches, minus 1 tiny detail on my 6.5 grendel not more then 5 minutes ago, sooooooooo....onto the next one.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Much homo in here, time to say too much internet and to actually get back to work.

View Quote

And it's not even Thursday.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:31:57 PM EDT
[#46]

Good, work has Me run ragged at the moment, and Im making myself hit the gym at least 5 days a week regardless of my hours,so I'm sleeping like a baby regardless of pain levels.

I put the finishing touches, minus 1 tiny detail on my 6.5 grendel not more then 5 minutes ago, sooooooooo....onto the next one.

View Quote
Man, that's great to hear!  I need to get motivated and do the same.  I've been trying to be better about what I eat while on the road and at home.  So far I've lost about 5 lbs or so and am at 180 lbs give or take.  Now I need to get to the gym a bit to help out.  

You have pics of your 6.5?  I've got the new gun itch bad, but it's not gonna happen any time soon, lol.  

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#47]

Originally Posted By Compass:

View All Quotes

On Thursdays I break out the assless chaps.

Okay.  I can't back them up.  I'm wearing them now.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:43:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dbrad197] [#48]
Man, that's great to hear!  I need to get motivated and do the same.  I've been trying to be better about what I eat while on the road and at home.  So far I've lost about 5 lbs or so and am at 180 lbs give or take.  Now I need to get to the gym a bit to help out.    

You have pics of your 6.5?  I've got the new gun itch bad, but it's not gonna happen any time soon, lol.  

View All Quotes

Sorry, my gun pics are atrocious. Taken from my S5 on the linoleum of my Laundry room, I have no fucks left to give about taking pictures.

ETA: There was a point a few months ago where I was saying "man, I really wish work would pick up again so I can really do some of things I want to do gun-wise before the election retardation ".

Well, it did. A lot. I haven't turned down a single job, and I'm really catching up to where I want to be, so I'm not complaining. But, at the same time.....fuck electricity.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 7:45:01 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

Six years worth of five deployments and finally I had forgitten all that.

Until this afternoon. Thanks

Bless your heart
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:03:00 PM EDT
[#50]

Bless your heart
View All Quotes

Bless your heart

Page / 1007
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top