BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1007
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mauser1:
I can see you two need a little time alone.
Should I hang the out of order sign above the men or lady's restroom?

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/Mauserone/BG2g6LX_zpsxrifusdk.gif

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:35:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By MissBheaven:
I'll humbly volunteer my services Hooligan.

Have a good weekend friend of mine.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hooligan223:
Good for you MissB.  As bad as that sounds it's better to keep a check a things and find any problems early than put it off and end up regretting it later.  It won't be long and I'll have to start getting prostate exams.

Well now you certainly have my attention.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:01:54 AM EDT
[#3]

View All Quotes
Good for you MissB.  As bad as that sounds it's better to keep a check a things and find any problems early than put it off and end up regretting it later.  It won't be long and I'll have to start getting prostate exams.

I have a V-Scope, she can give you a colonoscopy at the same time . . .

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:21:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Hang in there hun, your in my prayers.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ohio:

Ohio, you OK?

Doing OK, just tired from being ill.
Have to go in early today to interview others for a position.
Hang in there hun, your in my prayers.  

Thanks, beautiful.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:25:38 AM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes

You want to help at me next cytoscopy?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:30:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TerryC:

View All Quotes

Better MissB than doctor big finger.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 12:07:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Hope you all have a good Saturday.

NO real plans here, get some shit done around the house.

It's, cloudy, cold & raw here in Maine.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Low to mid 70's windows are open. Dog park tomorrow and will be heading out with the Nikon.
Beings I have no cell phone now and don't really do any social media.
I need to find the one with the best camera. With a decent plan. I hear the LG G3 takes the best pictures.

Sa/oU survey, what are you using?

I'm sure MissB is going to hit me with a stick.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#9]
iPhone FTMFW!
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Well that didn't take long.
Hey MissB.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:42:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Low to mid 70's windows are open. Dog park tomorrow and will be heading out with the Nikon.
I need to find the one with the best camera. With a decent plan. I hear the LG G3 takes the best pictures.

View Quote

It's 48 here, beats yesterday's low of 16.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:47:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#12]
Glad to see your alive and kicking. What I don't know.
Have to get what MissB calls crotch fruit, my daughter and will be on later.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:48:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Glad to see your alive and kicking. What I don't know.
Have to get what MissB call crotch fruit and will be on later.
View Quote

I'm off to work in a few minutes. Just catching up with the gang first.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 4:30:21 PM EDT
[#14]
iPhone FTMFW!
View Quote

I used mylast iPhone as a target.

Samsung Galaxy s5 master race.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:44:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Boss asked if I could come by for a few hours today and help re-roof his covered deck. Big 1000 sqft sucker. He said he had a bunch of guys including someone who really knew roofs. Just stop by whenever, do a few hours of work and eat some lunch if I had the time today.

Got there around 10 when one I got the text that they would be starting soon. There was 6 guys standing around with there dicks in there hands looking lost and not doing much. They had managed to demo the old roof the day before at least. Followed directions for about an hour, 6 people kind of working but nothing got done. Got frustrated, nothing was done properly, and the guy that really knew roofs was standing by his shoddy craftsmanship. I pointed out that he had only picked up about 1/3rd of the material needed to finish. My boss caught on that his buddy was in over his head and sent him to home depot to pick up what we needed to finish. I did my best to fix the fuck ups on the roof, finished and fixed the shitty facia and trim work they had started, installed the drip edge and then got cracking up top. My install partner from work had never roofed before , but he works hard and catches on quick. We threw on 3/4 of the shingles while the everyone else handed us tools, reloaded nail guns etc. I finally jumped down and said "ok! We got most of it done, you guys got this shit!"

I found out today that I have no tolerance for shitty work or half assing things, even on weekends. nice day to be up on a roof in Phoenix though! Hope everyone had a good Saturday!

Good luck with that crappy weather MissB! There's a weird part of me that misses the snow!
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

I'm using a Droid Razor. Let me.know what you end up with, I upgrade next month and really dislike this phone.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 7:58:22 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

TGIF Ohio.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:00:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Found a pretty holiday angel for my bedroom.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:08:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By dbrad197:
Boss asked if I could come by for a few hours today and help re-roof his covered deck. Big 1000 sqft sucker. He said he had a bunch of guys including someone who really knew roofs. Just stop by whenever, do a few hours of work and eat some lunch if I had the time today.

Got there around 10 when one I got the text that they would be starting soon. There was 6 guys standing around with there dicks in there hands looking lost and not doing much. They had managed to demo the old roof the day before at least. Followed directions for about an hour, 6 people kind of working but nothing got done. Got frustrated, nothing was done properly, and the guy that really knew roofs was standing by his shoddy craftsmanship. I pointed out that he had only picked up about 1/3rd of the material needed to finish. My boss caught on that his buddy was in over his head and sent him to home depot to pick up what we needed to finish. I did my best to fix the fuck ups on the roof, finished and fixed the shitty facia and trim work they had started, installed the drip edge and then got cracking up top. My install partner from work had never roofed before , but he works hard and catches on quick. We threw on 3/4 of the shingles while the everyone else handed us tools, reloaded nail guns etc. I finally jumped down and said "ok! We got most of it done, you guys got this shit!"

I found out today that I have no tolerance for shitty work or half assing things, even on weekends. nice day to be up on a roof in Phoenix though! Hope everyone had a good Saturday!

Good luck with that crappy weather MissB! There's a weird part of me that misses the snow!
View Quote

Fuck roofing with a nail studded wooden dowel, break it off and beat it with the short half.

Not that I have an opinion on the subject...
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:17:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Last time I "volunteered" on a friend's roofing project, we got started 6 hours late and ended up finishing in the dark with floodlights on the roof. At least they were light-colored shingles.

Never again.

Raining. Gonna rain all night, getting progressively heavier until the T-storms hit in the morning.

Good thing I baked pie . . .

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#21]

Last time I "volunteered" on a friend's roofing project, we got started 6 hours late and ended up finishing in the dark with floodlights on the roof. At least they were light-colored shingles.

Never again.

Raining. Gonna rain all night, getting progressively heavier until the T-storms hit in the morning.

View Quote
What kind of pie?

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:29:43 PM EDT
[#22]
What kind of pie?  
View All Quotes

Never again.

What kind of pie?  

Apple.

Got Cool Whip too . . .

Gonna have to be careful with the portions, I can only have so much, but I'm gonna enjoy what I can have.

Wish you were here.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:36:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:

Fuck roofing with a nail studded wooden dowel, break it off and beat it with the short half.

View All Quotes

I don't like how you hold back on your feelings about things, you should say what your thinking.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:38:19 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

This.  I did my own in 2011.  Pops helped out and it was three days of daylight to dark.  I quit everyday when I couldn't see to hammer a nail.  It was so damn hot that you could even stand on the roof from 12 to 3 without messing up shingles.  Pops and I both agreed it was our last roof.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#25]
If anyone is looking for an upper DSG has 10" and 16" in 556 and 300 right now for $399.00.  I'm off to the blood bank.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:16:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MissBheaven] [#26]

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:16:35 PM EDT
[#27]
I can see you two need a little time alone.
Should I hang the out of order sign above the men or lady's restroom?

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/Mauserone/BG2g6LX_zpsxrifusdk.gif

View Quote

OMG!  That gif is f*cking funny.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:55:08 PM EDT
[#28]
killed a deer this morning. Just got laid. Its a good weekend.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:57:11 PM EDT
[#29]

Originally Posted By va_gunz:

View Quote
Living the dream VA.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:58:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Living the dream VA.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By va_gunz:
Living the dream VA.  

its good to be me!!!! think ill have a sandwich  
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:15:45 PM EDT
[#31]
If anyone is looking for an upper DSG has 10" and 16" in 556 and 300 right now for $399.00.  I'm off to the blood bank.
View Quote

I'm trying to get rid of stuff bub. But thanks for the heads up.
Clicking as we speak.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:46:03 PM EDT
[#32]

Clicking as we speak.
View All Quotes

Clicking as we speak.

Firearms don't count.  You know that, right?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:02:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Found a pretty holiday angel for my bedroom. http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/stacy2823/d2fe4ccb-179c-4010-9d1e-78f3f72da287_zps6df5ec0d.jpg

View Quote

That's one nice angle. It should give off a nice holiday glow.
Warming the heart is what the holidays does.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:30:34 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Just sold my.last AR 6 weeks ago to pay the last little bit to get my SO her Masters without taking out a student loan. Was hoping to have a little saved up by now to jump on some of these holiday deals. Wishful thinking. Hoping in a couple months this run of retardedly low prices is still going strong. Maybe I need to hit a blood bank or 2.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:42:10 AM EDT
[#35]

Just sold my.last AR 6 weeks ago to pay the last little bit to get my SO her Masters without taking out a student loan. Was hoping to have a little saved up by now to jump on some of these holiday deals. Wishful thinking. Hoping in a couple months this run of retardedly low prices is still going strong. Maybe I need to hit a blood bank or 2.
View All Quotes

My problem is I want both the 10" and 16" 5.56 uppers but can't decide what to do.  I would just get both but I'd be eating Ramen for lunch for months.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:46:47 AM EDT
[#36]

My problem is I want both the 10" and 16" 5.56 uppers but can't decide what to do.  I would just get both but I'd be eating Ramen for lunch for months.
View All Quotes

My only response to that is get both. You can eat later.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:16:33 AM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

This person knows of what he speaks. Eating is for wimps.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:31:48 AM EDT
[#38]
I could stand to lose 10 pounds anyway.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:54:39 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

That's the spirit!!!1
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:57:34 AM EDT
[#40]

TGIF Ohio.
View All Quotes

TGIF Ohio.

Yep, home safe, semi inebriated, relaxing.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 4:13:14 AM EDT
[#41]

I don't like how you hold back on your feelings about things, you should say what your thinking.
View All Quotes

My apologies.  I did mean fuck it in the ass...
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 7:11:27 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

You may need this . . .

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 10:16:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:29:18 PM EDT
[#44]

That's the spirit!!!1
View All Quotes

That's the spirit!!!1

The more I look at it the more this deal seems to good to pass up.  I'm just about to pull the trigger on both 5.56 uppers and at least one stripped lower, if not two.  I don't mind Ramen but damn, I don't want to be eating it for six months.  Somebody please talk me out of it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#45]
A wise decision. Just think of it as the black rifle diet plan.
The way prices are now I wish I could buy a truck load. Not sure they are going to be much cheaper ever.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:46:35 PM EDT
[#46]
The way prices are now I wish I could buy a truck load. Not sure they are going to be much cheaper ever.
View Quote

You're not going to help my wallet at all are you?

As long as I have a stripped lower to go with the 10" I'm good right?
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 12:57:54 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

You are, just don't get found with a short upper without a pistol lower around.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:06:51 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

That's what I thought but I wasn't sure if it had to have a pistol buffer tube on it to count.  I'm going to need one because I just ordered both uppers.  Thanks for trying to talk me out of it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:27:36 PM EDT
[#49]
It's in how you fill out the paperwork. If it's a pistol never ever put a rifle butt stock on it.
But It doesn't need to be complete. Oh and I love spending other peoples money.

Honestly you'll be glad later that you made the jump now.
Too many start this when it's too late.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#50]
It's in how you fill out the paperwork. If it's a pistol never ever put a rifle butt stock on it.
But It doesn't need to be complete. Oh and I love spending other peoples money.

Honestly you'll be glad later that you made the jump now.
Too many start this when it's too late.
View Quote

You've cost me $2k this year so far!
Page / 1007
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top