Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1007
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:55:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Ohio, get some rest & feel better soon my friend.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:57:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By milkman110:

Hope he feels better. I hate when my daughter is sick, but when she is I love taking care of her at home. One of the most dad things you can do.
View Quote

Damn MM you have it all, sweet & gentle Papa to your daughter & raging stud that lays pipe on the way home from dinner!!!  

Not-a-gf is indeed a lucky woman.

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 2:57:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:08:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By MissBheaven:

Damn MM you have it all, sweet & gentle Papa to your daughter & raging stud that lays pipe on the way home from dinner!!!  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Hope he feels better. I hate when my daughter is sick, but when she is I love taking care of her at home. One of the most dad things you can do.

I try. I hope she sees it that way.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 6:03:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hooligan223] [#5]
The boy seems fine, no 'symptoms' since this morning.  Maybe he just ate something yesterday that didn't agree with him.  I've kept him hydrated and given him some crackers.  Now he's sitting at the table having toast.  If nothing happens by morning I'm calling him good.

Originally Posted By Ohio:

Does he have imitation crab meat?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ohio:
Originally Posted By hooligan223:
 Good morning everyone.  

I'm home taking care of a sick kiddo this morning so I'm stuck inside all day.  Gloves and facemask are on, wish me luck.

Little man or princess Hooligan, which is sick; hope to God is doesn't spread to both?  

The boy this time, he's playing with his trains and seems to be feeling alright so maybe it won't be so bad.

Does he have imitation crab meat?

No crab meat but he does like to pretend he's a giant and knock them all over.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:05:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Evening all

Have a great weekend!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:55:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey all! Glad you made it to the weekend! One more day for me til R&R . Enjoy it everyone!
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:28:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:
<a href="https://imgflip.com/i/d5syy" target="_blank">https://i.imgflip.com/d5syy.jpg</a>via Imgflip Meme Maker
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:36:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Lots of sick people lately. Then Hooligan had to post toast.
Richard Cheese cover of down with the sickness came to mind but has a COC violation scene.
If you have a chance I would Google it up. But I am hungry for toast now. Thanks Hooligan.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:38:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Evening one and all.  Just making sure I'm still a member of Arfcom's most bestuss club for the mediocre.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:41:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By 4v50:

Evening one and all.  Just making sure I'm still a member of Arfcom's most bestuss club for the mediocre.  
View Quote

Member in good standing.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Member in good standing.
View All Quotes

Member in good standing.

Nice to see someone staying up late. I hope everyone is having a good night.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 1:36:28 AM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Since OP split, I thought you're the chairman?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 1:41:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Mauser1:

View All Quotes
<a href="https://imgflip.com/i/d5syy" target="_blank">https://i.imgflip.com/d5syy.jpg</a>via Imgflip Meme Maker

I was introduced to the meme generator yesterday.  It's pretty much my best work yet. (Or is it?)

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 1:42:28 AM EDT
[#15]
I know it's Friday, but:

via Imgflip Meme Maker
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 3:03:18 AM EDT
[#16]

Good night everyone. Wonderful night and Mexican dinner with the not-a-girlfriend. Time for bed now.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#17]

I was introduced to the meme generator yesterday.  It's pretty much my best work yet. (Or is it?)

View All Quotes

I think you should post it in the official Ebola purse swinging thread.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 12:45:36 PM EDT
[#18]
So what's going on today? My daughter has a Gymkhana  horse competition tonight.
I'm cleaning house and watching collage football at the same time.
Might make more nachos.

Gymkhana

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:08:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hooligan223] [#19]
I went to my Dad's 60th birthday and my deadbeat brother missed it to go to an amusement park.  I'm about to write his ass sorry ass off.

Keep us posted on how you daughter does M1.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:19:31 PM EDT
[#20]
I went to my Dad's 60th birthday and my deadbeat brother missed it to go to an amusement park.  I'm about to write his ass sorry ass off.

View Quote

Post it up. get it off your chest here. I've vented already.
Link

I know a few may have family issues. This might be the thread to do it in.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:44:12 PM EDT
[#22]
On a more positive note the wife has relieved me of all duties tomorrow and I'm thinking I'll dust off the motorcycle and head to the mountains if the weather is nice.  The leaves should be peaking about now.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:18:29 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Nah. Too stupid and unpopular to be elected.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:22:31 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

I second that. Will the motion carry?

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Finally punched out tonight with 76 hours for the week. Girlfriend is being a good sport about my 14 hour workday on our only day off together, she cleaned the whole house (I usually clean the house, she cooks and does dishes), and is currently making me a huge quesadilla dinner.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:10:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By dbrad197:
Finally punched out tonight with 76 hours for the week. Girlfriend is being a good sport about my 14 hour workday on our only day off together, she cleaned the whole house (I usually clean the house, she cooks and does dishes), and is currently making me a huge quesadilla dinner.
View Quote

That sounds like a rough week.  I hope you enjoy your day off tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:12:04 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

Thankyou, I am going to cherish this day off. Hooe your having a great weekend!
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:21:24 PM EDT
[#28]
So what's going on today? My daughter has a Gymkhana  horse competition tonight.
I'm cleaning house and watching collage football at the same time.
Might make more nachos.

Gymkhana

View Quote

Let us know how that turns out. I had never heard of that style of competition before, sounds cool.  Me and my brother, mostly my brother, did some reigning and western competition when we were young. He still has his reigning horse, she turned 20 this year.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:45:06 AM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

I second that...Take care of yourself.
She did well tonight. Pictures will be up in the morning.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:13:03 PM EDT
[#30]
"Saddle Clubs" were extremely popular in rural southeast Georgia when I was a kid. And horses were a way of life for just about everyone.

Pretty much all you needed to compete in the saddle club was a horse and a way to get it there. Lots (including me) rode their animals there and back.
A saddle club could spring up just about anywhere someone had the land to build an arena, and enough interested people in the area to make it worthwhile.

Cloverleaf ('barrel racing' as described in the gymkhana link), figure 8, and pole bending were the main events that everyone ran, with various other events added depending on attendance and weather.

I've been having a serious bout of vertigo this weekend, so not much has been done. Lots that needs to be done, but only so much can be accomplished when just walking is a struggle and driving is out of the question. It's better today, hopefully the meclizine will have it kicked down enough that I can go to work in the morning.

Rose is being 'blah' today and won't show her colors, but here's a pic anyway . . .

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By TerryC:
"Saddle Clubs" were extremely popular in rural southeast Georgia when I was a kid. And horses were a way of life for just about everyone.

Pretty much all you needed to compete in the saddle club was a horse and a way to get it there. Lots (including me) rode their animals there and back.
A saddle club could spring up just about anywhere someone had the land to build an arena, and enough interested people in the area to make it worthwhile.

Cloverleaf ('barrel racing' as described in the gymkhana link), figure 8, and pole bending were the main events that everyone ran, with various other events added depending on attendance and weather.

I've been having a serious bout of vertigo this weekend, so not much has been done. Lots that needs to be done, but only so much can be accomplished when just walking is a struggle and driving is out of the question. It's better today, hopefully the meclizine will have it kicked down enough that I can go to work in the morning.

Rose is being 'blah' today and won't show her colors, but here's a pic anyway . . .

http://www.fototime.com/%7B89336F5F-92B0-4F59-9E6D-9BD5075935B1%7D/origpict/rose101914.jpg

View Quote

We had a saddle club where I lived as a young teenager, it was a community thing for my area. Where does the vertigo come from? Inner thing ear thing?
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:25:57 PM EDT
[#32]

We had a saddle club where I lived as a young teenager, it was a community thing for my area. Where does the vertigo come from? Inner thing ear thing?
View All Quotes

http://www.fototime.com/%7B89336F5F-92B0-4F59-9E6D-9BD5075935B1%7D/origpict/rose101914.jpg

Yeah, inner ear. It comes and goes and I haven't had it for a long time. But when it hits, it hits hard.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:27:38 PM EDT
[#33]

Yeah, inner ear. It comes and goes and I haven't had it for a long time. But when it hits, it hits hard.

View All Quotes

Yikes I'm sorry, hope it clears up real soon for you.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:21:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hooligan223] [#34]
Ended up riding about 85 miles today.  I stayed close to home because I have a few things I wanted to get done this afternoon.

Greg Biffle's driveway.

Rest stop.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:29:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Ended up riding about 85 miles today.  I stayed close to home because I have a few things I wanted to get done this afternoon.

Greg Biffle's driveway.
http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/hooligan919/IMG_20141019_122842617_HDR_zpsec8be0ea.jpg

Rest stop.
http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/hooligan919/IMG_20141019_132821737_HDR_zps849c3ff1.jpg
View Quote

Today would be an awesome day for a ride, but I'm on daddy duty.  Took my son on a nice long car ride to scout a bike run I've been thinking about.  Hopefully the weather holds tomorrow and I'll redo the run on my sporty
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 2:44:52 PM EDT
[#36]
It was nice even if it was a little short.  The weather was perfect.  The leaves aren't turning much yet, I guess it hasn't been cold enough.  I could have ridden up near the Blue Ridge Parkway but I figured I just end up pissed off at the tourists.

One of these days I'm going to stop at Greg Biffle's when I see them out goofing around on his dirt track and see if they mind me watching them for a bit.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 3:25:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#37]

View Quote

That's kind of how this is. Held at the boarding facility with about 25 contestants. Nice cool night very informal event. It is timed though.
Daughter placed fourth in keyhole. Third in barrel missed second by .003 of a second. A lot more fun than I expected.
After it was finished a dozen pizzas showed up with coolers of water and soda.
Staged before the gate. Makenna is in the pink on the brown horse. Demi

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 3:38:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Feel better Terry, that vertigo sounds just awful.

Brrrr...not shit may have to turn on the heat for the 1st time this season.  Not getting out of the 40's today, got a chill, put on my flannel sheets, 4 blankets & a comforter....these little pups aren't much for warmth.  This year I'm thinking electric blanket, always wanted one & have a feeling it's going to be long, cold & lonely Winter.

Nascar race, NFL & maybe a nap in the immediate future.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 3:40:59 PM EDT
[#39]

Good night everyone. Wonderful night and Mexican dinner with the not-a-girlfriend. Time for bed now.
View Quote

Pie for dessert.....
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#40]

Link

View All Quotes

Link

I have a brother doing essentially life for diddling little kids.

Not sure he's guilty; not sure he's innocent.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#41]

That's kind of how this is. Held at the boarding facility with about 25 contestants. Nice cool night very informal event. It is timed though.
Daughter placed fourth in keyhole. Third in barrel missed second by .003 of a second. A lot more fun than I expected.
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/Mauserone/DSC_0514_zps4ffdfcc5.jpg
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/Mauserone/DSC_0593_zps1e2bca6c.jpg
View All Quotes

Nice pics! Sounds like she did well!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:59:58 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Is your daughter training to be a cop?  Because that dog looks dead.

Seriously though, that's really cool.  My daughter has taken some riding lessons but everything around here is English.  I wish there were more people riding western here.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:09:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#43]
Sorry I was getting run off my computer. She wanted to use it.
So I didn't proof read my post to see I attached the wrong picture. I have corrected that.
Sorry.

Terry I hope you get to feeling better and thats one nice Oscar you have there.
Do you feed the live goldfish or just pellets? Get to feeling better.

Oh and the dog isn't dead just used to having no one around that late.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:21:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Looks like we are fixing to get hit with a thunder storm.
And they said there would be no rain all week.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Popping off pretty well in the southeast valley, just watched the light show for a couple mins.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 9:26:32 PM EDT
[#46]

Popping off pretty well in the southeast valley, just watched the light show for a couple mins.
View All Quotes

Lots of lightning coming from the Northeast. Radar doesn't look good.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:45:49 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm back..........

Took out the new CZ P01 today.

My Glocks are
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:56:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By TargetEarth:
I'm back..........
http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/hesk26/Wreck_zps50d7bcf0.jpg
http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/hesk26/RPK-_zps6ad54fe4.jpg
My Glocks are
View Quote

I love PO1's, they feel so good in your hand. You really have to work on not liking one.
Oh and those other things laying around aren't half bad either.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:09:41 AM EDT
[#49]

Originally Posted By TargetEarth:

I'm back..........

http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/hesk26/Wreck_zps50d7bcf0.jpg

http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/hesk26/RPK-_zps6ad54fe4.jpg

My Glocks are
View Quote

You were missed Target!

NICE

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Happy Monday Sa/oU friends!

Terry, hope you don't push it today @ work, NEED rest.

M1 nice pics & a little rain in the desert is always nice.  After today we are not going to see the sun until Saturday, week ahead of showers & rain.  

Weekend flew by, didn't seem to get caught up on rest; tried to go to bed early last night but tossed & turned for hours, ugh.  Will give it a try again tonight since Monday night NFL isn't a real exciting game.

As always big hugs from here.
Page / 1007
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top