Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1007
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 10:54:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Laptop is down, iPad sux hind-tit, until back @ work or get it fixed will be MIA for awhile. Absentee hugs from here.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 11:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Well that sucks. Apples are apples and when they are down , need to go to the dealership.

You seem to have done fine with the Ipad though. Come on, you can't just leave us here to play with ourselves.

Wait that didn't sound right....Word to the wise, never buy a laptop named after a fruit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:02:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mauser1:

I never seem to know when Ohio is off. Well, he is always kind of off but that's another subject.
Between the marrying off and betrothing and the procreation's. I have to ask.
Will you get a chance to go shooting before winter sets in?

Bought a couple of rare things around here. Beers for this weekend.
This should be our last 100+ degree day for this year.
View Quote

Yes, I am always off.

I usually work 2:30-11 pm, Tuesday through Saturday.  But this week I worked days Thursday and noon to 8 Friday, and will work early again tomorrow; covering for the dayshift supervisor that is off sick.

Co-op class Tuesday morn 10-12 (I teach HS American History). Church Sunday from 1 to about 4:30.

I can walk out into the yard to shoot 22s and shotgun, down the hill a bit to shoot heavier.  But I haven't shot much in the last couple years due to the lung issues.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 9:28:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Good morning Sa/oU. Hope you all slept well.  We were supposed to get some rain but not a drop so far.
A rare cloudy day so we'll be heading to the dog park to run the dogs. Might as well get out while we can.

Anyone got anything planned for today? Started a pot of coffee for Terry. I normally make it too strong though.
Bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast this morning. I think I have a little Chorizo still laying around and one flower tortilla.
Traditional for my daughter and a burrito for me.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:33:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TerryC] [#5]
Had coffee (thanks M1), went out for breakfast and left most of it on the plate. Still feeling a little like hammered shit.

May go to the range later, and planning to bowhunt tomorrow. Just no ambition at the moment.

Got my RC car stuff out and may tinker a bit . . .

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:03:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Great day so far. cool as in low 80's and broken clouds. Cooper and Shelby ran themselves ragged.
Isis just guards the scene  but ran a lot too. Fall has come early this year and I welcome it with open arms.
Two of my yard trolls and pictures to the east and west. I just like to stop at random and look up.
Clouds are some of my favorite things to see.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:52:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Just random youtube videos I personally like. Beings I am the only one here today.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:44:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: I-M-A-WMD] [#8]
Sorry to have abandoned y'all.  Went bow hunting walking with a bow most of the week. Spotty cell service reduced my webesence.

Three days with highs of 95 degrees.  

Got busted by a 6x bull @ 50 yards and spent some hours bugling expletives to other hunters.

Big hugs to MissB.  Hope you're mending well?

Rest in peace Brandon Hayslip.

One of my close circle of friends, a patriot and a warrior, passed away Thursday evening. While he was an old warrior, that doesn't make goodbye any easier. As one here much wiser than I said before: "Friends are the family we choose". Godspeed to you my brother Nicholas.

Hope you're all well my friends.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By MissBheaven:
Sick & tired, repeat...sick & tired....

Any and all hugs sent this way would be greatly appreciated.

View Quote

A few days late but I hope you're feeling better
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:07:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:
Sorry to have abandoned y'all.  Went bow hunting walking with a bow most of the week. Spotty cell service reduced my webesence.

Got busted by a 6x bull @ 50 yards and spent some hours bugling expletives to other hunters.

One of my close circle of friends, a patriot and a warrior, passed away Thursday evening. While he was an old warrior, that doesn't make goodbye any easier. As one here much wiser than I said before: "Friends are the family we choose". Godspeed to you my brother Nicholas.

View Quote

I am sorry to hear about that. Sorry you lost a friend. I am sure you will meet again. Just not here.
You have my sincerest condolences. Sometimes a passing gives a kind of relief that others can finally rest.
If you get my meaning.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:13:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Berettastarlight:

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/Berettastarlight/Snapbucket/3F51A787-orig_zpscabe59e4.gif A few days late but I hope you're feeling better
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/Berettastarlight/Snapbucket/3F51A787-orig_zpscabe59e4.gif A few days late but I hope you're feeling better

Good evening miss Starlight. been kind of slow today. Any kind of sugary drink I can whip up for you tonight?
I am kind of curious what the mouse house drinks though.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:15:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Good evening miss Starlight. been kind of slow today. Any kind of sugary drink I can whip up for you tonight?

View All Quotes

Typically beer..

But we've been known to get rowdy with some bourbon.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:21:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By lcoates33:

Typically beer..

View All Quotes

Typically beer..

... and by bourbon you mean?

<------------  Tennessee Squire here.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:23:28 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

Typically beer..

J.W. Dant Or Evan Williams

Cause we're cheap asses when it comes to liquor.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:24:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Good morning Sa/oU. Hope you all slept well.  We were supposed to get some rain but not a drop so far.
A rare cloudy day so we'll be heading to the dog park to run the dogs. Might as well get out while we can.

Anyone got anything planned for today? Started a pot of coffee for Terry. I normally make it too strong though.
Bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast this morning. I think I have a little Chorizo still laying around and one flower tortilla.
View Quote

How did rain turn out in the valley? We got up to flag last night about 5 minutes before the shit hit the fan with bad t storms. Looked pretty wet down there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:26:34 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Hello! A mexican mojito sounds pretty good tonight! I see mouse already replied What will you be having?
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:40:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Hello! A mexican mojito sounds pretty good tonight! I see mouse already replied What will you be having?
View All Quotes

A  mojito would sound most tempting. I am also a big Even Williams fan. I have a bag of Lemons that a neighbor gave me tonight.
So I think I see a Whiskey Sour on my horizon. Might add a touch of sugar to it.  For the games tomorrow it will be beer though.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:44:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By dbrad197:

How did rain turn out in the valley? We got up to flag last night about 5 minutes before the shit hit the fan with bad t storms. Looked pretty wet down there.
View All Quotes

Got pounded about 3pm then it came back without the wind at 6pm or so. Trees down and lights out. Ventured out to feed the masses.
Went to Fry's and bought dog food. Got home safe and sound. They haven't had the last supper yet.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:50:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TerryC] [#19]
Sorry to hear about your friend Sly.

I plan to go walking with a bow in the morning.

Hello Mouse and MrsMouse.

I'll have a club soda on ice.

Posted this elsewhere today, but I'll add it here too.

Drug out this body I've had stashed for a few years, gonna reskin one of my RC cars.
Hard to tell in the photo, being unpainted, but it's a '69 Dodge Charger.

Undecided as to paint. General Lee is the common theme for this body but it's been done to death IMO.
I'm thinking more along the lines of a weekend dragster theme . . .

It'll be going on the vintage RC10L on the left, and it's just for fun, not going to be raced like #87 was.

What say?

ETA: You can click on the photo for a larger version.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 11:55:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TerryC:

Drug out this body I've had stashed for a few years, gonna reskin one of my RC cars.

Undecided as to paint. General Lee is the common theme for this body but it's been done to death IMO.

<a href="http://www.fototime.com/%7BC744F01F-2E83-4249-B7FB-4915FC67C263%7D/origpict/ponderingXL.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.fototime.com/%7BDD8DFD89-83FD-42F9-A7D5-4B156D36899B%7D/origpict/ponderingM.jpg</a>

It'll be going on the vintage RC10L on the left, and it's just for fun, not going to be raced like #87 was.

What say?

View Quote

I miss my old 10L.

And my RC10GT.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:03:24 AM EDT
[#21]

A  mojito would sound most tempting. I am also a big Even Williams fan. I have a bag of Lemons that a neighbor gave me tonight.
So I think I see a Whiskey Sour on my horizon. Might add a touch of sugar to it.  For the games tomorrow it will be beer though.

View Quote

That sounds good
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:05:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TerryC] [#22]

I miss my old 10L.

And my RC10GT.
View All Quotes

<a href="http://www.fototime.com/%7BC744F01F-2E83-4249-B7FB-4915FC67C263%7D/origpict/ponderingXL.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.fototime.com/%7BDD8DFD89-83FD-42F9-A7D5-4B156D36899B%7D/origpict/ponderingM.jpg</a>

What say?

I miss my old 10L.

And my RC10GT.

The red coupe body in the back is mounted on an old original RC10T truck with buggy tires on the front.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:06:28 AM EDT
[#23]

The red coupe body in the back is mounted on an old original RC10T truck with buggy tires on the front.

View All Quotes

What say?

I miss my old 10L.

And my RC10GT.

Nice!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:06:38 AM EDT
[#24]

What say?

View Quote

Hi! Nice cars! I've got a few myself. I'll have to take some pics for you. As for the paint maybe a pink/gray color?
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:14:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TerryC] [#25]

Hi! Nice cars! I've got a few myself. I'll have to take some pics for you. As for the paint maybe a pink/gray color?
View All Quotes

What say?

I'll consider it.

Here's a better pic of the #87 Late Model.

FWIW: This Mamba chassis was raced but this body was only used for exhibition laps and pics.
Serious bashing was done with a different body.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:15:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Seeing as we're sharing..

*Sigh*

Them were the good old days..

I really miss painting bodies.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:22:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Saw chicken wings were on sale, I would like to try this recipe.
I would have you all over but that's not going to happen.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:25:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:36:03 AM EDT
[#29]

Got pounded about 3pm then it came back without the wind at 6pm or so. Trees down and lights out. Ventured out to feed the masses.
Went to Fry's and bought dog food. Got home safe and sound. They haven't had the last supper yet.
View All Quotes

Glad you got back safe! Ive been in the same position, going out in an all out blizzard because I ran out of dog food.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:59:25 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Sorry to hear WMD.  Just lost one of my neighbors a WW2 vet recently.  

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:18:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Sorry to hear about the losses, friends.

On an upnote, it's my birthday.  52 years old today.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:46:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Ohio:

View Quote

Everyone this round is on the house.

Happy birthday you old curmudgeon.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:55:28 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:18:08 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Happy Birthday!

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#35]

Awesome gassers! Love the multicolor paint jobs.

Meant to reply last but got over on another website and zonked out . . .

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:37:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Saw chicken wings were on sale, I would like to try this recipe.
I would have you all over but that's not going to happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJn_hLbatxs
View Quote

Damn, those look good. Gonna have to try that sometime!

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:40:46 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Happy birthday to you Ohio!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:20:51 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Thanks everyone!
I appreciate the well-wishes.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:04:43 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Thanks man.

I was a huge nitro head back then.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

What say?

FTW!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#42]
So 2 be hindered by lack of laptop Sa/oU, thinking about u guys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ohio!!!! Lots of luv & hugs from here.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 5:58:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Thinking about you too.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 6:11:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Hey kids, Been watching football and fixing computers. Finally a nice day here.

I hope you are all having a good one too.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Hey kids, Been watching football and fixing computers. Finally a nice day here.

I hope you are all having a good one too.
View Quote

Oh yeah had a great day, and weekend.  My daughter caught the biggest fish again.  I think I'm going to nickname her the trout whispered. She caught two and lost one and I managed to catch one little one in between helping her.   I wished we had longer to fish because there was a huge brown cruising around that I'd have liked to seen her get hooked up.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:12:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:15:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:16:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By dpmmn:

My monitor started acting up tonight

I think the whore thread did it in

View All Quotes
Laptop is down, iPad sux hind-tit, until back @ work or get it fixed will be MIA for awhile. Absentee hugs from here.

Did I miss a good one?

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:23:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By hooligan223:

Did I miss a good one?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hooligan223:

Did I miss a good one?

10K pages.  
Page / 1007
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top