User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:20:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've learned to shut the hell up.

I can't take my computer shut down by the people here

good bye

p.s. I'll never donate like an ass again. I'm sick of the people here.

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:22:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

good bye

I hope you all enjoy your company. I'm out for good. I've seen the people that tried to shut me down. They are here and I'm pissed about it.

Well, bless your heart  ..

Who's trying to "shut you down"?
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:23:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

good bye

I hope you all enjoy your company. I'm out for good. I've seen the people that tried to shut me down. They are here and I'm pissed about it.

Huh?

Can't take different believers or non believers? Or..?
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:24:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I usually avoid the group that states they are doing God's will.  

Good luck with all that
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:25:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm on my side.

Same side I'm on.    My must be a pretty popular fellow.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:25:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
United we stand, divided we fall.

We Fall,   schools and the media are making sure of that

The general populace that just does not give a fuck is the biggest enemy to our freedom.

Absolutely!

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:26:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Sigh.  In the old days, whenever someone wanted to disappear they would pretend they were invited to an orgy and never come back.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:26:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I am a Christian myself, but all I can say is we should all support everyone who is pro 2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:28:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

good bye

That didn't take long.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:28:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

good bye

Sorry buddy...

If you're going to come and start preaching about doing the work of god, then you are not on my side.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:32:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sigh.  In the old days, whenever someone wanted to disappear they would pretend they were invited to an orgy and never come back.

Yep, not the first temper tantrum from OP.

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:34:26 PM EDT
[#12]
This thread took turn pretty quickly..
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:35:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hm. I don't recall anything seeing his posts before.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

good bye

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:36:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:36:48 PM EDT
[#16]
I understand where OP is coming from.

Then all of arfcom posts in his thread to prove his point.

Seriously dude, 87% of arfcom hates god worse than Obama.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:37:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Retracted

like I said, there are those of us that feel compeled by God and there of those that are not.

This is not a God compelled speach.

It's about people here standing for what is right. I'ts about people here standing togethere when the time comes.

And that's all well and fine, it's when you believe that your religion trumps my beliefs.... And your religious doctrine trys to tell me what I should consider right and wrong, is where I have the problem.

I'm going to catch hell over this I'm sure but... The issue is you aquire your beliefs from a religious book, and feel that it is right, and that that book tells you what is right and wrong.... The rub is I don't believe your book is right, nor is the Koran nor is the tora..... As a matter of fact all religious beliefs are based on someone else's perception..... I believe in me, with views and perceptions that I created... Do you see why your ideas won't work.

At some point in time I can't be on your side, and you will never be on mine, mainly because you believe that you are right and I am wrong.  Me? Well I don't care if you want to believe that the sky is purple and the earth is flat, the difference is im not going to try to convince you that they are not......

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:38:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have no idea what set him off, but generally "goodbye" threads on ARFCOM don't go over too well.

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:38:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

LOL, persecution complex much?

There are a handful of vocal atheists/nontheists on ARFCOM, and an overwhelming number of vocal theists.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:38:53 PM EDT
[#20]
We are united and as one, giggling at your post.

So, uh, thanks I guess.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:40:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have no idea what set him off, but generally "goodbye" threads on ARFCOM don't go over too well.

It's FACTS, he came that way.

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm the white, non-smoking, low fat, guy with the guns, that likes to keep his freedom, money and privacy.

Ditto.  Minus the no smoking and low fat.  

Abide our founding fathers.  If not, gtfo and find your own land.

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:41:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm in the group whose members can spell correctly....  

And can write in cursive. That's a basic requirement for me.

If you can't do this, GTFO!

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm the white, non-smoking, low fat, guy with the guns, that likes to keep his freedom, money and privacy.

This..and no crosses, stars of david, crescent moon, ying yang, sacred cows etc...

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:43:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have a better search function than I, but I definantly recall a 'Fuck Y'all I'm out' post from him before. It was following sharing way to much personal information and several bizarre posts.

I'd rather not share too much because he seemed like a good generally sane dude before he slipped off the deep end.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:43:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Can't be on the OP's side if he's that thin skinned.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Is this about the beans or no beans thing?
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:44:26 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

before he slipped off the deep end.

Wait, which time?

I mean which thread?

Because pretty much every thread slips off the deep end.

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:45:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Is this thread now a poop thread?
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:45:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I disagree a little.

I see you're in Idaho. Not sure how "die-hard" some of the faiths are up there. Here, there is a church (various Christian denominations) literally every couple miles. And unless one's head is in the sand, it is cleanly apparent it is about social clubs and status, depending on which one you frequent. The members overtly look down their nose at others. It's sad.

And depending on the area around here, I would worry more about them coming out with pitchforks and fire starter if the "shtf ", to round up the "heathens". And I'm not joking. I know many that would.

Having said that, you see why the God of choice or religion shouldn't matter? Freedom and the ability to live your life while not harming others, is what should matter.

All IMO, of course.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:46:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I got my cpu hacked and shut down. I got a message that poped up.Now I'm able to log back in and everything is working.

I take it as a warning.

Honestly it isn't the first time.If it happens again that is ok. I buy these $200 lap tops for a reason.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:47:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

good bye

Sorry buddy...

If you're going to come and start preaching about doing the work of god, then you are not on my side.

Did you even read the OP before you pulled out your dick and started pissing to establish your dominance?

didn't think so.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:48:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Bible bangers can't fight, right?
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:49:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got my cpu hacked and shut down. I got a message that poped up.Now I'm able to log back in and everything is working.

I take it as a warning.

Honestly it isn't the first time.If it happens again that is ok. I buy these $200 lap tops for a reason.

More info on this? I think everyone would like to know if someone arfcom is hacking other members..
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I take it as a warning.

Are you insinuating an Arfcommer is taking over your computer?
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:50:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:51:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I take it as a warning.

Yes. Yes, that's exactly what he's saying.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I take it as a warning.

Lol..... I don't know what to say....
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:52:29 PM EDT
[#40]
WTF!!! People are so afraid of someone mentioning GOD. I believe. Several of my long time good friends do not.
Guess what, it is a free country(?) and internet(?).

I really believe a puppy raper would catch less shit here than a christian.

but this is GD
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:53:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree a little.

I see you're in Idaho. Not sure how "die-hard" some of the faiths are up there. Here, there is a church (various Christian denominations) literally every couple miles. And unless one's head is in the sand, it is cleanly apparent it is about social clubs and status, depending on which one you frequent. The members overtly look down their nose at others. It's sad.

And depending on the area around here, I would worry more about them coming out with pitchforks and fire starter if the "shtf ", to round up the "heathens". And I'm not joking. I know many that would.

Having said that, you see why the God of choice or religion shouldn't matter? Freedom and the ability to live your life while not harming others, is what should matter.

All IMO, of course.

I'm not religious, but the people around here that are (mostly Mormons) are really decent, wonderful people.

Of all the religions out there, atheists seem to be the most convinced they know what happens to a person after death, and the most determined to mock anyone who disagrees.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#42]
If they made lithium gummy bears, do you think it would help?
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
If they made lithium gummy bears, do you think it would help?

LOL
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:54:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
WTF!!! People are so afraid of someone mentioning GOD. I believe. Several of my long time good friends do not.
Guess what, it is a free country(?) and internet(?).

I really believe a puppy raper would catch less shit here than a christian.

but this is GD

It's not being Christian. It's saying that if you AREN'T Christian... blah blah blah..

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:55:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I take it as a warning.

That is just really dumb.  I'm out.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:56:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree a little.

All IMO, of course.

I'm not religious, but the people around here that are (mostly Mormons) are really decent, wonderful people.

Of all the religions out there, atheists seem to be the most convinced they know what happens to a person after death, and the most determined to mock anyone who disagrees.

Anti-theism originating from atheists only arises when theists bring up their religion.

I know this is REALLY hard for the religious folk to comprehend, but in my daily life I don't think about "god." I just don't. Never. It never crosses my mind. I never base any of my actions on some kind of fear that some magic overlord is watching me at all times. I just plain don't. The only time that I have to start in with the anti-theism rhetoric is when somebody injects their own beliefs into the discussion, or creates a discussion based on their beliefs. It happens way more often than many of you would like to believe.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:57:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

good bye

So you're going to walk over a religious thread where people disagree with you ?

Don't do it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:57:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I take it as a warning.

This is not the droid you are looking for.

Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree a little.

All IMO, of course.

I haven't read any in this thread. Not defending anyone, btw. I have my own beliefs, which is certainly not atheist in nature.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 8:58:07 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I take it as a warning.

That's not how computers work....

do you believe you just took a NOP sled in your registers?
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top