User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2013 4:35:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/28/2013 4:44:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Good articles...thanks for posting
Link Posted: 5/28/2013 5:38:00 AM EDT
[#2]
So Kyle said he killed two car jackers with a 1911 at a gas station in Texas?  And he and another SEAL sniper killed "dozens of armed residents" from the top of the Super Dome in Katrina?
Link Posted: 5/28/2013 5:38:28 AM EDT
[#3]
That article makes it sound like Kyle liked to tell tall tales.  Killing two would be carjackers at a gas station, sniping 30 looters in New Orleans after Katrina, punching Jesse Ventura????  And I'm only on page 6 of the story.

ETA:  Damn! DarkNite beat me by 28 seconds.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Flame away if you want but I read his book with a ginder of sea salt handy. I have no doubt that he killed a shitload of Iraqis but at points,it just became a bit too much with all the hazing,bar fights and continuing need to prove just how professional a silent professional can be etc. At this point though,he's no longer alive to defend himself and attacking him goes against reasonable decency. He served his country and left a widow and kids without a dad,trying to tear him down now is pretty much bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 3:18:29 PM EDT
[#6]
The guy rode bulls before entering the Navy. How many of us have or would do that?
Yeah that's what I thought. He was a badass Texan, a patriot, a good husband and father as far as I know. That's all I give a shit. RIP Chris.
Fuck the haters
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 3:19:40 PM EDT
[#7]
What haters?
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 3:22:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Not anyone in particular here, but they are out there. Jealousy, liberal assclowns  and the like. Idiots that write articles about "what if he was a muslim? we would call him an extremist" and stupid shit like that. I got no tolerance for fucks like that.
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/30/2013 8:26:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck Eddie Ray Routh with the flaming cock of the devil

RIP Chris Kyle. May your wife, children, and family find comfort in all the good you did for your fellow servicemen, all the lives you unquestionably saved, and all the shitstains you anihilated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top