Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn. Just stay out the kitchen and laundry room and turn up the race or a baseball game and you want have to hear it. Also, pics?
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's a stay at home wife. She doesn't realize how easy she has it.

In that case it's going to be difficult for you. You'll need to do something, hell anything to help out.

Yep, it sucks cause when the kids are in school what's she doing with her time? If it's like most middle aged women watching tv and listening to her friends - she's being taught or they're all convincing themselves that she's doing too much for you, you're taking advantage of her, and you're a god damned lazy ass mother fucker bitch faced woman hating son of a bitch and she's being abused by your demands of a clean house, a pleasant relationship, and enthusiastic sex, lol.

Probably the only way to save you're marriage is to go out of your way to make her feel loved. Help out around the house, even if she's supposed to be doing it. Give her a compliment daily. Greet her with a smile and a hug. Make some date nights or other alone time with just the two of you.

Good luck.

Good advice. Thanks. And yes I do help her clean the damn house. But I do get tired too. I'm not the young buck I used to be.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think I see the problem here. Tell ya what.... it's often easier to go out and go to work than it is to hold down a household.

Get off your ass and help her clean the house or at least don't bitch you're living in a clean house.   How many days a week does your wife get off with two kids and a house to take care of?

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't want out, you might feel pissed now but later you might feel different. You married her for a reason.

+1 I'm just really pissed. I'm gonna fuck her hard tonight.

attaboy!!
don't be pussywhipped... whip that pussy!

Sounds like the exact definition of pussywhipped
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If she was a stay at home mom it would be a different story..a stay at home wife on the other hand..I'd have to side with the OP.

Strange...I could have sworn the OP had kids.

Based on his posts in the thread so far I tend to sympathize with his wife....

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think I see the problem here. Tell ya what.... it's often easier to go out and go to work than it is to hold down a household.

Get off your ass and help her clean the house or at least don't bitch you're living in a clean house.   How many days a week does your wife get off with two kids and a house to take care of?

For the record, I was laughing at the OP, not with him.  

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:33:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

If she was a stay at home mom it would be a different story..a stay at home wife on the other hand..I'd have to side with the OP.

Strange...I could have sworn the OP had kids.

Based on his posts in the thread so far I tend to sympathize with his wife....

Yeah,I missed that part.My bad.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:34:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

For the record, I was laughing at the OP, not with him.  

Yeah, I got that. So was I.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:37:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How old are you and how long you married?

I'm 41. Been married since 1999. We have two kids. 12 and 10. Love the kids but don't want to stay in just because.

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Pics not loading????
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:39:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Tongue punch her dirt box.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:41:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
How old are you and how long you married?

I'm 41. Been married since 1999. We have two kids. 12 and 10. Love the kids but don't want to stay in just because.

http://t.qkme.me/3pm69d.jpg

Lol. Whatever happens, happens...
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:41:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Tongue punch her dirt box.

WTF is this cht ??!!??

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:41:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Tongue punch her dirt box.[/quo

No thanks. I can't clean everything.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tell her to shut her yapper and make you a sammich.

SHUT her yapper and have her make you a sammich

One punch should be sufficient.

If there was a prize for the most off color remarks, you would win it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:44:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In that case it's going to be difficult for you. You'll need to do something, hell anything to help out.

Yep, it sucks cause when the kids are in school what's she doing with her time? If it's like most middle aged women watching tv and listening to her friends - she's being taught or they're all convincing themselves that she's doing too much for you, you're taking advantage of her, and you're a god damned lazy ass mother fucker bitch faced woman hating son of a bitch and she's being abused by your demands of a clean house, a pleasant relationship, and enthusiastic sex, lol.

Probably the only way to save you're marriage is to go out of your way to make her feel loved. Help out around the house, even if she's supposed to be doing it. Give her a compliment daily. Greet her with a smile and a hug. Make some date nights or other alone time with just the two of you.

Good luck.

Good advice. Thanks. And yes I do help her clean the damn house. But I do get tired too. I'm not the young buck I used to be.

Is a maid a couple of times a month out of the question?
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
She is your wife. Spank her.

Bingo. This is the correct answer.

He could always lick her asshole.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:48:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck.

this
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:48:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck.

Is a maid a couple of times a month out of the question?

That's an option. But I think my wife would rather keep the money.

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:49:24 PM EDT
[#21]
You won't be pissed at her after you ejaculate balls deep inside of her, then cuddle.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Have her clean the house nekid    In heels

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:52:59 PM EDT
[#23]
My dad taught me at a young age they are all cunts from grandma. On down. When you realize this to be true you outlook on marriage Becomes more clear.married 11 years and all is well
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:53:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She is your wife. Spank her.

It wouldn't solve every problem, but it would solve a lot of them.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Pics of the grump so as to ascertain guilt or innocence, without pics its your fault thus far.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:07:39 PM EDT
[#26]
My advice to you is not to look for marital advice on GD
Also, give it to her good, help her out and thank her for pushing two kids out of her whoha....that shit looks painful.
When my wife had our son I was looking at her like oh shit I'm glad its you and not me.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck.

this

In light/context of the above poster's own thread:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_75/1486550_My_wife_killed_herself__New_update_pg_16.html

Shit just got real.

She may be a pain from time to time but it's worth it.

Wes
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:16:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Cheaper to keep her I can relate to your situation. After a few co workers were turned inside out in divorce court I came to realize unless I want to be eating ramen noodles until my daughter turns 18 it's best to ignore her.

Winner Winner Winner.

If she is a "stay at home" mom you are so screwed you won't even know which end is up after the feminazi's in the "family courts" rip your nuts off and feed them to you.
Do not eject over the Everglades.....the Alligators will eat you.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:18:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Surely you can bitch about you job. Fight fire with fire.

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You won't be pissed at her after you ejaculate balls deep inside of her, then cuddle.

The maid?  Worked for Ah-nold.

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:24:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Have her clean the house nekid

We are still waiting on Pics. Seeing her Naked may not be a help

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:31:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Nah that cunty temper fight bullshit is the sympton to the problem of her fucking someone on the side and is feeling guilty..

Lawyer up and boot her ass out.

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:31:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
On my day off, we wake up, have sex and I clean the house and wash a load or two of clothes.

This is the basis for a good marriage

I secretly hate the way she cleans, but the sex rocks so all is well

Try this, less work for the wife=more sex and the wife will be in a better mood

If this doesn't work try wine...lots of wine

Been married 14yrs BTW

Free

What are the good wines. I'm not a wine person.

Malbec is hard to get wrong.

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:34:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm all about the "give her a spanking" suggestions on page one.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:35:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Take the kids and go off for a few hours. Have lots of fun. Park, movies, whatever.
Leave her at home to work on the house

She'll get the stuff done that the kids are constantly interrupting.

Then take the whole family out for dinner.

Everyone wins.

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:36:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So it's my 1st day off from work and all the other days she starts to clean the house up. Seems like she makes and gets busy when it's my day off. Why can't she do that shit on my work days. Then she gets in a shitty mood just cause she's cleaning the house. We get into a big argument and it starts just because of her bitching and temper. I want out.
You need two people to argue, agree with her and then do what you want anyway, advice from a guy living alone and have a cleaning lady come every 2 months
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:37:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Was watching an old episode of ADAM-12 the other night and Reed and Malloy are joking around, and Malloy comes up with this gem which I had never heard before:

REED: "You should get married.  Married men live longer."

MALLOY: "No, they don't.  It just seems longer."

I LOL'd.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Get a beer, go on ARFcom, and let her be. Everyone gets moody sometimes and the best thing is to stay away for a while.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:41:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Ask yourself this question: What would Sean Connery do?
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:41:54 PM EDT
[#41]
A woman's mouth was not made for talking !!
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:42:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lol. Tonight I will conquer her and show her why I wear the pants!!!

Bullshit!

Tonight you're gonna jack off and sleep on the sofa...........
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:47:20 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm tired of the bitching too, brother.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#44]
My wife loves Moscato

Does the trick every time

Free

Quoted:
Quoted:
On my day off, we wake up, have sex and I clean the house and wash a load or two of clothes.

This is the basis for a good marriage

I secretly hate the way she cleans, but the sex rocks so all is well

Try this, less work for the wife=more sex and the wife will be in a better mood

If this doesn't work try wine...lots of wine

Been married 14yrs BTW

Free

What are the good wines. I'm not a wine person.

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#45]
GD = Guaranteed Divorce...

So, listen at your own risk!
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:54:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
My dad taught me at a young age they are all cunts from grandma. On down. When you realize this to be true you outlook on marriage Becomes more clear.married 11 years and all is well

oops.

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:55:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#48]
I hope the kids aren't having to hear you guys fight. I can tell you from experience that. SUCKS. Bad.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 6:02:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Page two and no pics. Don't care anymore.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#50]

She doesn't respect you.  

And has started a thread about you in Team.  

Eject

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top