Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Common sense, we have not only lost it, we as a country have declared war on it and in doing so on ourselves.. and we are winning...but of course thats losing...

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 11:48:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

But he's wrong.  Because the Russians won't have babies, they have to import them.  Same as the Western world.  It's economics that is driving this, not culture.  

They are exporting babies.

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 11:50:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There would be riots in the streets if that was said here.

You say that like it's a bad thing or something....
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 11:52:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
At least he said what needed to be said

He is still a communist   AUTHORITARIAN   turd though

FIFY

Putin and the Oligarchs are still in it to win it.  They are not doing this "for the people"...
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 11:52:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Putin's dead on about that.   Except for one thing:  America has not committed suicide.  We are under assault from within by those who think we SHOULD,

but we are proving to be alarmingly bullet resistant.   For now.

Political corectness has not taken hold of ME or of most of my family.

Nor will it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 11:53:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But he's wrong.  Because the Russians won't have babies, they have to import them.  Same as the Western world.  It's economics that is driving this, not culture.  

They have an atrocious birth rate.  The exports are orphans the locals don't want.

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 11:56:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd vote for him.

And he'd be happy to take away your guns and rights.

That's not happening now, is it?

I thought Russia's gun laws were lax?  Maybe not as lax as the US, but I thought you could own EBR's without to much of a hassle.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 11:57:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They have an atrocious birth rate.  The exports are orphans the locals don't want.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/327/worldnetbirthrate20071.png

Numbers say one thing, actions say another.. It seems to me they must not be that hard up to need anyone else babies.. they dont even want their own.

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:00:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Numbers say one thing, actions say another.. It seems to me they must not be that hard up to need anyone else babies.. they dont even want their own.

And the reason Putin felt the need to give a speech like that is because the Duma was apparently thinking otherwise.  Those oil oligarchs are going to want cheap labor just like their western cousins do.  

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:02:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Culture will be where economics falls apart.  We are all headed for a course correction at the current course China will dominate the world and the west will decline and Africa and the Middle East will go into their dark ages.

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Mans got balls - gotta respect that. and FBHO

A Libertarian who loves Putin?

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:03:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Culture will be where economics falls apart.  We are all headed for a course correction at the current course China will dominate the world and the west will decline and Africa and the Middle East will go into their dark ages.

China gutted their population growth with their one-child policy.  As usual, the commies went to far and failed.  China also fucked up because the locals all aborted the wimminz.  China is in for a rough couple of generations.

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:05:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

China gutted their population growth with their one-child policy.  As usual, the commies went to far and failed.  China also fucked up because the locals all aborted the wimminz.  China is in for a rough couple of generations.

India is in the same boat.

Funny how abortion worked out to enable what amounts to gynocide.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
As I have said the last 3 times this has come up, that is not something Putin would say.

He has become such a darling of a certain crowd, they are now beginning to project their own views on him, even when he does not hold them (or at least espouse them).

Not to mention that he's fucking communist piece of shit KGB MURDERER.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#15]
why are some of you so worried about upsetting minorities here? so what if they riot and burn down their "hoods"

America needs to stop pussyfooting around and call it like it is
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Maybe he make a fake birth certificate and run for president. He would be better than the POS we have now.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:08:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

There are still 3 Chinese for every American.  China will have the war necessary to thin a few million males in the near future is my guess.  

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:09:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
In a thread yesterday many arfcommers acknowledged that they respected Putin for having a pair. This speech is a good example of what they meant.

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if one of our leaders said something like this in front of congress?

In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws.

If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'.

We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities.

When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russian

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

And yet incredibly the Russians who live in Estonia refuse to learn the  language or adopt Estonian customs,which they see as lacking culture  and primitive.
Instead,they'd rather not work,not fit in and be bums in hopes that they'll be part of Russia again.

Funny how that works.

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:09:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

India is in the same boat.

Funny how abortion worked out to enable what amounts to gynocide.

So does banning DDT.

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#20]
As much as I despise Putin, I have millions of times more respect for him than I do Obama.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:18:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The comment was actually made by an aussie.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/r/Putin-Says-No.htm#.UZe9YbVJPns

Propaganda, how does it work?

Regardless, I agree with whoever said it.
Political correctness is social sucide
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:23:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
As much as I despise Putin, I have millions of times more respect for him than I do Obama.

THIS!!!!  You can have respect/grudging admiration for your enemy if he proves himself competent, skilled and cunning, even though you hate him and wish to destroy him.  What we have for leadership is simply despicable.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:40:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Vlad fucking kicks ass. You HAVE to like him. Anyone who pretends not to like him is doing just that: pretending. He's the Russian version of Ronald Reagan, except that he'll bust open a can of polonium on some fool's unfortunate ass.

I'd rather have HIM as a dictator than the dictator we have now. I trust Vlad more. You know where he's coming from. You could count on him to make your country stronger. It's just that he happens to be Russian and I happen to be a Confederate. That's just the way Jesus set it up. It's not his fault (Vlad's, not Jesus's).

I'm a product of the Cold War - and I won't let anyone forget it - but, by golly, there's a time to forgive and forget and just let bygones be bygones. Vlad is a good guy who just happened to be in the KGB...and stuff like that. So what if he "found" a few boxes of unopened ballots? Obammy did the same thing.

I'd work for Vlad, as long as he promised not to have me killed. Hell, I'd move to Russia. My brother was married to a Russian chick. So what if they're all violent and crazy? A lot of them are frickin' HOT, and they luuuuv American boys. Believe it. When they start getting violent and crazy you just get rid of them and get another one. Wash, rinse, repeat.

If I'm going to have to live under a dictatorship - which I am - I want to at least live under one that: A .I can respect. B. It looks like me.

Vlad 2016.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:43:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I would love to go target shooting with Putin.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:45:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Vlad fucking kicks ass. You HAVE to like him. Anyone who pretends not to like him is doing just that: pretending. He's the Russian version of Ronald Reagan, except that he'll bust open a can of polonium on some fool's unfortunate ass.

I'd rather have HIM as a dictator than the dictator we have now. I trust Vlad more. You know where he's coming from. You could count on him to make your country stronger. It's just that he happens to be Russian and I happen to be a Confederate. That's just the way Jesus set it up. It's not his fault (Vlad's, not Jesus's).

I'm a product of the Cold War - and I won't let anyone forget it - but, by golly, there's a time to forgive and forget and just let bygones be bygones. Vlad is a good guy who just happened to be in the KGB...and stuff like that. So what if he "found" a few boxes of unopened ballots? Obammy did the same thing.

I'd work for Vlad, as long as he promised not to have me killed. Hell, I'd move to Russia. My brother was married to a Russian chick. So what if they're all violent and crazy? A lot of them are frickin' HOT, and they luuuuv American boys. Believe it. When they start getting violent and crazy you just get rid of them and get another one. Wash, rinse, repeat.

If I'm going to have to live under a dictatorship - which I am - I want to at least live under one that: A .I can respect. B. It looks like me.

Vlad 2016.

I wonder how many former East Germans would be as willing to forgive and forget about good ol' Vlad's actions.   Especially considering he has never once regretted any of his actions or those of the KGB.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:45:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS!!!!  You can have respect/grudging admiration for your enemy if he proves himself competent, skilled and cunning, even though you hate him and wish to destroy him.  What we have for leadership is simply despicable.

Putin is trying to save what little is left of Russia, which was a shithole since pretty much forever. Obama is actively destroying what is still a lot left of America, which used to be the most prosperous and freest nation the world has ever known. That's the difference.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:47:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
He's a fucking communist authoritarian cum bucket and I don't like him, but having said that, I commend him for not mincing words.

My thoughts exactly!
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 12:58:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I wonder how many former East Germans would be as willing to forgive and forget about good ol' Vlad's actions.   Especially considering he has never once regretted any of his actions or those of the KGB.

Why should a man regret fighting for the best interests of his country? Only a fool would expect him to do otherwise. I have no qualms about saying, "I'd rather have him FOR me than AGAINST me."

Quoted:

Putin is trying to save what little is left of Russia, which was a shithole since pretty much forever. Obama is actively destroying what is still a lot left of America, which used to be the most prosperous and freest nation the world has ever known. That's the difference.

I rarely agree with a Yank (if nothing else, purely upon principle), but - blind hog and all that - this one hit the nail on the head.

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vlad 2016.

Since the Germans themselves didn't have any qualms about allowing Honnecker or any of his thugs to retire unmolested (even collecting pensions, in some cases), I can hardly imagine that they have grounds to complain now.

Or for that matter, just look at the sweetheart deal Gerhard Schroeder cut with Gazprom.

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 1:19:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

As I have said the last 3 times this has come up, that is not something Putin would say.

He has become such a darling of a certain crowd, they are now beginning to project their own views on him, even when he does not hold them (or at least espouse them).

Its GD man, the dark mirror of DU!   Facts don't matter, if we like how something makes us FEEL, it must be true!

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:09:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Another man who 'got it':  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fuzLTrwVbc
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:12:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Not bad

No doubt.

Never, ever will you hear that kind of speak from someone in office here.

He's still a commie KGB douche though.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:13:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least he said what needed to be said

He is still a communist   AUTHORITARIAN   turd though

FIFY

Putin and the Oligarchs are still in it to win it.  They are not doing this "for the people"...

They never are.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:14:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why should a man regret fighting for the best interests of his country? Only a fool would expect him to do otherwise. I have no qualms about saying, "I'd rather have him FOR me than AGAINST me."

Quoted:

I rarely agree with a Yank (if nothing else, purely upon principle), but - blind hog and all that - this one hit the nail on the head.

I guess liberty doesn't count for anything.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:16:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Here in communist US, minorities have the right to my hard earned money so that they can not work, be fed, and have full coverage healthcare.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#36]
I'll just let the pictures do the talking. The camera doesn't lie:

Google has millions - if not billions - of photos of Vlad being, well, just fucking awesome. Google "Obammy" and you come up with...well, Obammy.

Vlad 2016.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:38:51 PM EDT
[#37]
I know it's about 50/50 love/hate with him here, but he truly cares about his country.  I don't care if it's for personal gain, if Russia is strong Putin is strong.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sounds less communist and moving towards fascist. Scary.

hence his increase in popularity with social conservatives.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:42:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Does Japan have a minority/sharia law problem?

no they decimated the ainu (indigenous) population years ago.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
why are some of you so worried about upsetting minorities here? so what if they riot and burn down their "hoods"

America needs to stop pussyfooting around and call it like it is

+1 fuck em. They are ruining this country.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Putin is a commie bastard and I'm not shy about saying that I don't like him. Nevertheless, the man is no fool and unlike the current crop of morons we have, he's got enough sense to identify a threat to his people and his civilization and take steps to mitgate said threat.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
defending natural law on a very anthropological basis.  

how is that, considering that anthropologists treat "natural law" just like as any other myth?

i suppose they could be doing grade-school anthropology though. that means it's about "people."

LOL.  

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

He forgot to say "Russians cannot have guns".

Incorrect.     They have a limit on how many they can have.  But they can have.   I don't ever remember hearing about mag limits or shit like that though.  

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:54:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I know it's about 50/50 love/hate with him here, but he truly cares about his country.  I don't care if it's for personal gain, if Russia is strong Putin is strong.

Most of the people who hate him are already on my "ignore" list because of public fucktardery, reckless stupidity, and crimes against common sense. Coincidentally  ( ), an inordinate number of them are posting in this thread...
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 2:56:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There would be riots in the streets if that was said here.

Can you imagine?! Every inner city rat-hole would be on fire as we speak!

It would be beautiful.

Yes, it would.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 3:08:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to mention that he's fucking communist piece of shit KGB MURDERER.

Hell that's still heads and shoulders above the Ghetto trash now in the white house

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
He forgot to say "Russians cannot have guns".

Incorrect.     They have a limit on how many they can have.  But they can have.   I don't ever remember hearing about mag limits or shit like that though.  

http://www.gunlab.com.ru/summary.html

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 3:31:26 PM EDT
[#48]
I guaran-damn-tee that if you wanted an AK in Russia, all you'd have to do is go see the local Russian mob dude with a few rubles. Illegal? Pffft. Russian cop comes snooping, you just slip him a few rubles, too.

Freedom. Russian style.

There's no point in trying to bribe some JBT _________ (insert Yankee state) cop. They don't care about your money. They just want to steal your cell phone, kill your dog, beat your ass, and count the number of rounds in your magazine.*

*Keep in mind that the Yankee JBT doing the counting doesn't know the difference between .016 and .8.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Putin in 2016
Hey if were going to have another commie in office let it be a true commie, one who is not afraid to say what he is.
At least with Putin you know what he stands for and has the balls to say it unlike the double talking scummers we have here.
Let us not forget that our commies are out to enrich themselves which is no different then Putin.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 5:20:50 PM EDT
[#50]

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top