Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2013 2:30:35 AM EDT
Who else loves this show?

I'm absolutely drawn into it. I'm finishing up season 2 of the relaunched series. Anyone else on here a fan?
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 2:34:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Of course!

We go back a long way!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
("Charles Dickens! I'm your greatest fan!"--The Doctor, (w,stte), "Doctor Who")
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 2:36:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Of course!

http://images.wikia.com/tardis/images/archive/8/8a/20101031134543!Tom-baker-thinking.jpg
http://doctorher.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/523080-romana_super.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ognmH3g7KYE/TLbglS4ppiI/AAAAAAAAAq4/3joF4uajcfg/s1600/padbuw55.jpg

We go back a long way!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
("Charles Dickens! I'm your greatest fan!"--The Doctor, (w,stte), "Doctor Who")

I love the episode you quoted from. I just finished up the arc where they find 'Satan'.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 2:40:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Eccleston was the best Doctor thus far. None of that happy-go-lucky Tennant bullshit...the Doctor's responsibilities weigh very heavily on his shoulders and no one IMHO captured the spirit of this better than Christopher E.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 2:41:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Eccleston was the best Doctor thus far. None of that happy-go-lucky Tennant bullshit...the Doctor's responsibilities weigh very heavily on his shoulders and no one IMHO captured the spirit of this better than Christopher E.

I absolutely loved Eccleston. He seemed warm and kind with a chip on his shoulder.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 2:46:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep! Just finished the first half of the current season last night.

Smith was my least favorite of the current crop, but he has grown on me.
So, he's in a solid second place tie with Tennant now.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 2:46:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Im not in 'love' with the show but it is steadily entertaining for sure....at least for me. Dr. Bowtie and Amy are a funny team , and Miss Pond is certainly easy on the eyes .
Interesting side note , I was watching Essex Boys on Netflix the other night , a decent Brit gangster flick , and there was a familiar face I couldnt place at first . Turned out it was Alex Kingston , Dr Who's 'River Song' , as the movies lead lady . I always thought she was very attractive in Who. Well she has several nude scenes in Essex , as well as one full frontal scene ......very nice curvy body . Google image search is your friend .

Link Posted: 5/17/2013 2:46:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Eccleston was the best Doctor thus far.
While Tom Baker will always be the Doctor to me, Eccleston has been my favorite of the "new" Doctors.

Link Posted: 5/17/2013 2:47:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Im not in 'love' with the show but it is steadily entertaining for sure....at least for me. Dr. Bowtie and Amy are a funny team , and Miss Pond is certainly easy on the eyes .

Interesting side note , I was watching Essex Boys on Netflix the other night , a decent Brit gangster flick , and there was a familiar face I couldnt place at first . Turned out it was Alex Kingston , Dr Who's 'River Song' , as the movies lead lady . I always thought she was very attractive in Who. Well she has several nude scenes in Essex , as well as one full frontal scene ......very nice curvy body . Google image search is your friend .

This is why I love GD.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 3:15:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

http://doctorwho.maxupdates.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Alex-Kingston.jpg  http://emersonsalon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/river-song-alex-kingston-3.jpg

Martha Jones and River Song and me..... curvy Who booty threesome.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 3:46:30 AM EDT
[#10]
One of my favorite shows. Both classic and new series, but I have to say that this current season with the new girl has been pretty bad.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 3:48:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Never could get into it. Tried watching it a bit on netflix and fell asleep.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 4:42:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top