Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 4/23/2013 4:48:32 PM EDT
https://www.facebook.com/Starbucks?fref=ts

The Starbucks coffee facebook page is under serious attack from the group "Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America" for allowing open carry in the 28 states where it is legal. There has always been a lot of stupid comment from that group and I am getting sick of it. Give them hell whether or not you like Starbucks coffee
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:49:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Didnt starbucks refuse to send our troops their brand of coffee overseas because they didn't support the war?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:51:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Didnt starbucks refuse to send our troops their brand of coffee overseas because they didn't support the war?

No, that was Internet bullshittery.  Snopes it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't stand the coffee, but support their business practices (exception: burning their cofee).  In.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:12:49 PM EDT
[#4]
In one 1

Grande Americano, black
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Who gives a fuck.  Really.  I'm so tired of this fad of "boycott this, boycott that".  I go to starbucks for coffee, not politics.  I go to Buffalo Wild Wings for wings, not their stance on CCW.  I go to the movie theatre for entertainment, not the leading actors political beliefs.

It's fucking stupid, and people need to grow the fuck up.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:30:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Social media is the front we need to be pushing. It's actually entertaining throwing facts at them and they just clam up.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I support Starbucks a few times a week.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:35:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Who gives a fuck.  Really.  I'm so tired of this fad of "boycott this, boycott that".  I go to starbucks for coffee, not politics.  I go to Buffalo Wild Wings for wings, not their stance on CCW.  I go to the movie theatre for entertainment, not the leading actors political beliefs.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:39:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

yes

they also killed someone for flashing brights at them and stole my kidneys
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:40:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Total bullshit. They were even using stores as drop off points for people who wanted to buy a bag and have it sent over.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:50:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Didn't believe it when I was told Starbucks was pro-gun, looked it up and man was I surprised.

ETA: Don't do Facebook so I can't help out there.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I have to post in this (see avatar). Their coffee is awesome. +1 for having a backbone Starbucks.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#13]
go like my post... you'll recognize it because of the pic
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:53:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, that was Internet bullshittery.  Snopes it.

There's one of those Starbucks (but not really Starbucks -- like the UPS Store is to UPS) on many mil bases.

Yes, I went to the NCO club and got my daily cup on the reg.  Just as expensive as Starbucks off base, but it's there and convenient.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 5:55:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I drank a ton of Starbucks over there; they have no such policy. Support 'em!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:00:38 PM EDT
[#16]
what's a good statement?

"I appreciate your support of our troops and your support of the legal carrying of firearms."?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#17]
So I've been trolling the shit out of those bitches.  4 of them have deleted their threads because I backed them into a corner on whether or not they would want me to defend their children from violence with a firearm or if it was more noble for their children to die in the absence of a firearms use by a private citizen.  

It's been fun.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Social media is the future. Its not a phone call or snail mail that will save our rights. Only social media and being physically there to show your opinion is the only way nowdays.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:07:02 PM EDT
[#19]
There's a ton of stupid going on ever there. Time to hose down the flames of stupidity...
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:13:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
what's a good statement?

"I appreciate your support of our troops and your support of the legal carrying of firearms."?

Yea! minus the PERSEC
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:14:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Everyone that went there on open carry day really needs to post up their pics of guns and coffee, as I did.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That attitude is why we are in the predicament we are in for firearm owners.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Didn't believe it when I was told Starbucks was pro-gun, looked it up and man was I surprised.

I dont have a facebook either, but I wonder if the ARFCOM FB page can put a nice comment in for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#24]
It's like they seem amazed at the opposition when confronted. I guess they are so used to hiding on their page that blocks any pro-gun comment…..
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:38:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Can't stand the coffee, but support their business practices (exception: burning their cofee).  In.

Pretty much this.  Their business model has been ridiculously successful.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#26]
holy shit, this is fun!. I'm hitting the like button left and right!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#27]
"My children have the right to be safe" blah blah blah

Oh like in those gun free school zones? Wanna wager how many kids have been shot at school vs Starbucks?

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont have a facebook either, but I wonder if the ARFCOM FB page can put a nice comment in for the rest of us.

Good idea. That would be greatly appreciated if they did that!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 6:53:50 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm all for packing heat in fudge packer central. Go get 'em Starfucks.

Breaking news: Free market crushes gun grabbing fagots.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:03:09 PM EDT
[#30]
I will go get a cup of joe in the am while oc'ing my g22
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:04:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I will go get a cup of joe in the am while oc'ing my g22

Nice!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Coffee is gross
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:11:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Coffee is gross

Starbucks sells other things that are good.

I hate coffee too but will support them by buying other stuff from there.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:12:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Starbucks is really a good example of "I just want to sell coffee" and let people do what the fuck they want.
Thus, I give Starbucks my money.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:12:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Starbucks has a policy of "Whatever the local laws are" regarding guns. I like that.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:13:52 PM EDT
[#36]
People who hate coffee are gross.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:14:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Coffee is gross

Starbucks sells other things that are good.

I hate coffee too but will support them by buying other stuff from there.

Actually, they really don't. Everything they have is pretty mundane and bland. Dont you worry though. My co-worker drinks enough to cover both.

Starbucks is like Dunkin Donuts. The worst franchise somehow came out on top despite the fact they had the worst product. For DD its because they sold more coffee than anyone on the planet. Starbucks simply marketed themselves as more cool and that's why it costs 4 times what it should.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#38]

Facebook    Fuck Facebook  
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:16:41 PM EDT
[#39]
I just spent two weeks trying to break caffein addiction, and yet I still could never say coffee is gross.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:17:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Im destroying shit on their right now.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:17:44 PM EDT
[#41]
... been there, hit that .... I wonder where Ladd Everitt is in this latest fit?
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:19:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Make a alias account. Thats what I did.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But... when you look into Facebook... Facebook looks into you...
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was wondering when and where "Piers Morgan" had received a brain transplant

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:25:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But... when you look into Facebook... Facebook looks into you...

They cant for me at least.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I was wondering when and where "Piers Morgan" had received a brain transplant  

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

When things like this come up I want to help. Call me weird, but I just have a weird boycott with Facebook, I hate what it is doing to today's society. I understand social media is our future, but I don't like it one bit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When things like this come up I want to help. Call me weird, but I just have a weird boycott with Facebook, I hate what it is doing to today's society. I understand social media is our future, but I don't like it one bit.

Yeah, this is the only thing I use it for. I dont have any friends or pictures. Its a total dummy account. I also have private internet access.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Done.
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:40:22 PM EDT
[#49]
I just trolled the shit out of the sheep
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:44:32 PM EDT
[#50]
I posted a reply. Fucking libtards
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top