BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
people wonder why i dont trust any cop. This is why. I know good cops, but this bullshit happens to much for me to ever trust a cop ever again. Unless i know them personally.

Those cops need serious jail time. No fucking bullshit lawful order crap either. That lawful order BS only works when it is legal. I hope he owns those cop's car, house and bank account after this is over.

And fucks his wife, his mother, and his sister. Then shoots his dog.

lol you guys mad?

And the trolling starts....

Hey, IM the rest of your buddies to get in here also!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
All over a guy smoking on the sidewalk.    

These guys will take your guns.

These guys will take your life.

Link Posted: 4/9/2013 7:34:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
people wonder why i dont trust any cop. This is why. I know good cops, but this bullshit happens to much for me to ever trust a cop ever again. Unless i know them personally.

Those cops need serious jail time. No fucking bullshit lawful order crap either. That lawful order BS only works when it is legal. I hope he owns those cop's car, house and bank account after this is over.

And fucks his wife, his mother, and his sister. Then shoots his dog.

lol you guys mad?

And the trolling starts....

Hey, IM the rest of your buddies to get in here also!!

Starts?  Not sure if serious.  

You might want to read the posts I quoted genius.
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 8:18:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
filmed with a toaster.

I understand their right to film it and reason for filming.  (to protect themself) If the cop asks you to stop filming him its probably polite to stop. I wouldnt want a camera shoved in my face or pictures of me on the internet without my permission. (youtube)

Link Posted: 4/9/2013 8:37:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd suggest that if you are in the middle of getting a citation, you are being detained, and if the cop says stop filming, you stop.

This is different from being a third party taping the scene.

It looked to me as if the cop was at that step in the citing process to present the cite to the violator to sign his promise to appear, explain the cite and court date etc...when in my estimation the put the camera away so I can do this, conflicted with dude holding cell phone and do what I tell you went south.

It's easy enough to tell, 'Bama. When you say "sign here" and he can't, he needs to do something with the camera. When you say "Make a court date within 30 days" and he says "Huh?" he needs to do something with the camera. When you say "quit filming, that might be a weapon," you need to eat your gun.

IMO, it went from the whole regular sign here routine to biggest penis comp in 2.0 seconds.

An amateur went up against a pro penis measurer and lost.
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 8:41:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Seriously cops are dirtbags more than they aren't
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 8:42:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

13er LOL
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#8]
In.

Am I to late?
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
In.

Am I to late?

No, party is just getting started.

Oh, and if you go out for a smoke break, stay off the fucking boardwalk.

Just sayin'!
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 8:53:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anything can be a weapon.  

Look out.  He's got a box of baking soda.  It could be Anthrax.  OMG.  Book'm Bash his skull in Danno.

Fixed

Link Posted: 4/9/2013 8:54:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look out.  He's got a box of baking soda.  It could be Anthrax.  OMG.  Book'm Bash his skull in Danno.

Fixed

See VooDoo, I told you, it just gets better and better.
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 9:07:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed

See VooDoo, I told you, it just gets better and better.

Like moths to the flame..
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 9:12:26 PM EDT
[#13]

well, at least they'll only take my guns if they look like cell phones.
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 9:18:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd suggest that if you are in the middle of getting a citation, you are being detained, and if the cop says stop filming, you stop.

It looked to me as if the cop was at that step in the citing process to present the cite to the violator to sign his promise to appear, explain the cite and court date etc...when in my estimation the put the camera away so I can do this, conflicted with dude holding cell phone and do what I tell you went south.

Most academies take the opportunity to show one of these to the students.

That doesn't provide an excuse to stomp and handcuff everyone who has a pen, especially when the person is cooperative, except for refusing to comply with an unlawful, childish, and stupid order. The cop was a jerk who got violent because he didn't like having his picture taken. Needless to say, nothing will happen to him.
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 9:23:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey look, cops abusing their authority and trampling on the rights of citizens. New concept.
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 9:52:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/9/2013 9:54:39 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I was a sheriff's deputy in San Diego County for 25 years. The cop had a higher chance of being stabbed with his own pen that he would have given to the guy to sign the ticket than to be assaulted with a cell phone. I hope the guy sues SDPD and the cop is fired for felony stupid. Let the guy film and sign the ticket then peddle away.

You ever run into Won out there?

Link Posted: 4/9/2013 10:12:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
www.yellowjacketcase.com

Cell phones can be weapons...

Not trying to justify his actions, seeing as how the officer clearly wasn't threatened by the "dangerous weapon", just pointing out that there is some badass shit out there.

And in many jurisdictions, you can be charged with assault with a deadly weapon for kicking someone with a shoe on (assault with a shodden foot).  

Should cops get to make us take off our shoes when they do a Terry stop or write summons?

I hope the guy gets to retire on this.
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 11:10:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Armed Robbery.

We can shoot mofos that do that.
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 11:22:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Its illegal to smoke, outside...

America is finished.
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 11:26:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Armed Robbery.

Mofos can't be shot if they have stealth graphics.
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 11:30:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Armed Robbery.

Their gang colors were showing though, not so stealthy.
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 11:35:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Armed Robbery.

Their gang colors were showing though, not so stealthy.

You should try it, black is so slimming.
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 11:39:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Criminals have to sleep sometime.
Link Posted: 4/9/2013 11:52:25 PM EDT
[#25]

"Hey dude ---------------- put the camera away ------- it could be a weapon...!"

Everything old is new again...

Welcome to 1965 via Mattel.

Now watch some joker make a 22LR copy of this and put it on YouTube...

(I had one of these when I was yout)

Link Posted: 4/9/2013 11:56:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In.

Am I to late?

Just sayin'!

Next time I'm in WY I'm gonna go to the bar and light up and think of you.

I hope my cigarettes aren't a weapon.

Link Posted: 4/9/2013 11:58:46 PM EDT
[#27]
So if I see someone talking on their phone I should be in fear for my life?  Or are cops just being drama queens?
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 12:19:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Smoking alone is now a beat down offense in Cali...lucky he didn't try to have a bonfire on the beach or they
Would of REALLY kicked his ass!

FWIW metrosexuals with camera phones shouldn't smoke on the boardwalk pissing off the bicycle cops...I have little pity...
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 12:19:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Just another of the thousands of isolated incidences.
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 12:30:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
In.

Am I to late?

Just sayin'!

Next time I'm in WY I'm gonna go to the bar and light up and think of you.

I hope my cigarettes aren't a weapon.

Link Posted: 4/10/2013 12:33:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Stupid bike cops.

Link Posted: 4/10/2013 12:33:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
"When Revenue Generation Goes Bad"

And this

Link Posted: 4/10/2013 12:37:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Detained? For WHAT?  Smoking dude was getting a stupid ticket. and Mr. Small dick bike cop, copped attitude about writing said ticket on camera. Small dick was out of line.

Link Posted: 4/10/2013 12:41:35 AM EDT
[#34]
I am not a fan of the Google Glasses and their capability for use as a mobile spy device.....but I am starting to like them  more and more. The Blueline is going to have a real hard time in short order.
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 12:44:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except he told the guy to put it away because it might be a JDAM/ thermonuclear device.  The almighty one never once mentioned he needed the guy to sign the ticket.   Guess he needed to sign it in blood and the officer was just helping him out with that inconvenience.

Yeah I think that was the bullshit after dude went all "I can video!", IMO it looked like the standard about to issue the cite stance to me.

I'm a work smarter not harder type person, smoker dude give your buddy the phone, sign the cite and let's part ways.

Forgive me if I'm wrong,But I'm pretty sure I'm not required to sign a ticket, if I don't want to. And, can opt out of doing that without peril to my self or personal property.

Link Posted: 4/10/2013 1:22:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except he told the guy to put it away because it might be a JDAM/ thermonuclear device.  The almighty one never once mentioned he needed the guy to sign the ticket.   Guess he needed to sign it in blood and the officer was just helping him out with that inconvenience.

Yeah I think that was the bullshit after dude went all "I can video!", IMO it looked like the standard about to issue the cite stance to me.

I'm a work smarter not harder type person, smoker dude give your buddy the phone, sign the cite and let's part ways.

Forgive me if I'm wrong,But I'm pretty sure I'm not required to sign a ticket, if I don't want to. And, can opt out of doing that without peril to my self or personal property.

Are you sure you're not required to sign it?

Maybe some CA lawyers / LEOs can chime in.
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 1:22:57 AM EDT
[#37]
DTT
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 1:27:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Signing the ticket is just you affirming that you will appear in court.  You don't have to sign it, but the consequences could be very time consuming.
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 1:32:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are not required to sign.. Try it next time!

Signing is basicly an agreement that you will show up in court if they don't take you to jail right now..

Don't sign, go to jail... Most cops will give you lots of chances to sign and explain what is going to happen.. They don't want to drag your ass to jail and do paperwork when all you have to do is sign to end it there..

Unless your a total douche. Refuse to sign whisked away like a fart..

Link Posted: 4/10/2013 1:54:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about just NOT stopping someone for smoking to start with?

Link Posted: 4/10/2013 1:58:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:
filmed with a toaster.

I understand their right to film it and reason for filming.  (to protect themself) If the cop asks you to stop filming him its probably polite to stop. I wouldnt want a camera shoved in my face or pictures of me on the internet without my permission.

A career in the public eye might not be for you then.

Yep, this is why I was an accountant in the back rooms, for a short time anyways.
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 2:00:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Did I hear that right. He was writing the guy a ticket for smoking?

Whole lot of fail in that video. Those cops should be embarrassed.

They passed a local law here banning smoking in the outdoor pedestrian mall downtown, and there seems to be a vocal merchant who is constantly calling about someone smoking down there. I cringe every time I hear one of those dispatches, as I consider it a huge waste of manpower. Someones going to get cancer from walking through a haze of cigarette smoke outdoors for one second ( the rationale for passing the local law )? I'd say show me the science to back that up.
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 2:09:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
filmed with a toaster.

I understand their right to film it and reason for filming.  (to protect themself) If the cop asks you to stop filming him its probably polite to stop. I wouldnt want a camera shoved in my face or pictures of me on the internet without my permission. (youtube)

Hope you are not a cop.
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 2:11:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I was a sheriff's deputy in San Diego County for 25 years. The cop had a higher chance of being stabbed with his own pen that he would have given to the guy to sign the ticket than to be assaulted with a cell phone. I hope the guy sues SDPD and the cop is fired for felony stupid. Let the guy film and sign the ticket then peddle away.

The officer was going to hand him a deadly weapon?
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 2:19:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

or the officer could have made the choice not to take the guy down?

i know cops need to be defended by the blue line because we are all dirtbags.

this shit needs to stop.

Link Posted: 4/10/2013 2:37:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
All over a guy smoking on the sidewalk.    

These guys will take your guns.

These guys will take your life.

Only if you LET them!
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 2:49:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 2:53:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 2:54:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 2:56:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Massive fail on the part of the cop.
Cell phones can be used to trigger IEDs.
Cop should have shot him in the head as soon as the cell phone came out.
Page / 6
Top Top