Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/16/2013 11:31:47 PM EDT
I just got back to my apartment and a girl out eating with us crapped her pants from drinking so much.

The suckers who took her home texted me that she basically shit and puked all in their car (skirt fail).  Although I am not what many would consider a master of dinner etiquette, I've never done that. Nor even heard of someone doing that before they could even make it home.

Isn't that QUITE FREAKING DRUNK? Or do some people just tend to shit their pants when drinking?
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:34:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh dear, another poo poo thread. Make it stop.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:34:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I have passed out.  I have thrown up.  I have been found passed out after throwing up in the the bathroom.  I have never soiled myself.  I have no clue what it takes to make that happen.  Although I do know a girl that everytime she gets real drunk if you make her laugh she urinates on herself.... I do not think that is normal.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Drunk? I poop my pants sober because I'm a nonconformist.

Oh and poop thread, ibtl
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:35:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I have passed out.  I have thrown up.  I have been found passed out after throwing up in the the bathroom.  I have never soiled myself.  I have no clue what it takes to make that happen.  Although I do know a girl that everytime she gets real drunk if you make her laugh she urinates on herself.... I do not think that is normal.

Seems like women are more likely to urinate or defecate themselves than men. I've never known a man to do either but I've known female friends and acquaintances who did one or the other...or both.

Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:36:03 PM EDT
[#5]
About 10yrs ago I had a friend that beer bonged a 1/5 of vodka after a night of drinking.  He went to bed with a girl he met that night and shit the bed with her in it...
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:36:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I just got back to my apartment and a girl out eating with us crapped her pants from drinking so much.

The suckers who took her home texted me that she basically shit and puked all in their car (skirt fail).  Although I am not what many would consider a master of dinner etiquette, I've never done that. Nor even heard of someone doing that before they could even make it home.

Isn't that QUITE FREAKING DRUNK? Or do some people just tend to shit their pants when drinking?

I'm kind of tired and I thought you said you were eating a girl out and she crapped on you.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:36:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh and poop thread, ibtl

Seriously? Is that a rule now?
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:37:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:38:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm happy to say nobody I know does that.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:38:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Seems like women are more likely to urinate or defecate themselves than men. I've never known a man to do either but I've known female friends and acquaintances who did one or the other...or both.

Interesting I wonder if it is they get drunker from weighing less or because of some plumbing issues?

Quoted:
About 10yrs ago I had a friend that beer bonged a 1/5 of vodka after a night of drinking.  He went to bed with a girl he met that night and shit the bed with her in it...

Excellent move to get out of the house. Brilliant really.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:38:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh and poop thread, ibtl

You seem upset.  So were the other fecophiliacs when they found out.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:39:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That you know of....
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:40:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting I wonder if it is they get drunker from weighing less or because of some plumbing issues?

Quoted:

Excellent move to get out of the house. Brilliant really.

Sadly it was his bed
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:40:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Never seen anyone crap themselves, and I've been with some habitual .30%+ drunks.

pissing and puking is another story altogether.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:40:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh and poop thread, ibtl

You seem upset.  So were the other fecophiliacs when they found out.  

Just surprised that GD has standards.  Must have changed a bit since 2007.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:40:47 PM EDT
[#16]
I declare the weekend of March 16 and 17, 2013, to be the weekend of poop threads.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:41:11 PM EDT
[#17]
I've heard about crapping the bed asleep but not while awake that is new to me.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:41:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:41:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Experiment: Drink a beer, then try to poop your pants. Continue drinking beers and attempting to poop your pants until you're successful.

Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:43:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:43:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Some women seem to have that problem. An alcoholic chick I went to school with would piss herself at almost every party. I've seen others do it with less frequency.

Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:44:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Sneaky bastards
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:45:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The suckers who took her home texted me that she basically shit and puked all in their car (skirt fail).

That would be Reason #3,287 For Owning A Pickup Truck

Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:46:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Experiment: Drink a beer, then try to poop your pants. Continue drinking beers and attempting to poop your pants until you're successful.

I just realized this is the first post that addresses the OP in a logical and helpful manner. I don't plan to run this experiment personally but if you get some test subjects, please keep me apprised of the results.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:46:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just realized this is the first post that addresses the OP in a logical and helpful manner. I don't plan to run this experiment personally but if you get some test subjects, please keep me apprised of the results.

Post Pics
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:46:53 PM EDT
[#26]
You have to be drunk to shit your pants?  I wish somebody would let my intestines know
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:48:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The suckers who took her home texted me that she basically shit and puked all in their car (skirt fail).

assuming said pickup had vinyl seats and floor, yes... which unfortunately is apparently hard to find these days.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:48:30 PM EDT
[#28]
When I a friend of mine was young(er) and dumb(er) I He got a little too deep in a drinking game and spent a good bit of the night in a bathtub, blacked out, puking my his guts out and I he still didn't shit my his pants.

After that experience, I really don't think there is a level of inebriation that it would "just happen" unless you were extremely sick or really had to drop a deuce anyway prior to the experience.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:50:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Oh and poop thread, ibtl

Mccringleberry?

Any relation to dingleberry?
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:51:02 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Never seen anyone crap themselves, and I've been with some habitual .30%+ drunks.

pissing and puking is another story altogether.

I poo'd mine twice in one day.  The gnarliest gnarles of stomach bugs got me.  Ran to a trashcan to puke.  Mid puke, I shit.  Made my way to the burn shitters to finish up/ clean up.  Shitting commenced (water), opened the door and puked outside with two guys on my team laughed.

About an hour later, repeat.  After that I manage to get my puking and shitting to alternate until the medic found me and gave me a shot of something.  Probably aids.  Healed me right up.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:51:56 PM EDT
[#31]
No certain level, some people just do that. I've drank 38 beers n a few hours and never done it. Friend could drink 12 and do it every time, we used to throw him in the back of a truck and go out in the country and set him on some random persons porch without any id.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:52:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I declare the weekend of March 16 and 17, 2013, to be the weekend of poop threads.

lol
just in case...ibtl
edit: and for the record you gotta be shit faced
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:52:17 PM EDT
[#33]
I have never shit my pants while drunk. However while at one a New Years party a while back a good friend of mine did shit himself. He said he plaid Russian Roulette with a fart and lost.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:52:29 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh and poop thread, ibtl

Mccringleberry?

Any relation to dingleberry?

How'd you guess.

Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:52:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It's hard to do, even if you consciously want to.  Psychological blocks set up in the formative years and all. Getting drunk and losing your inhibitions would help.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:52:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No shit.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:56:12 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No shit.

Still better than arfcockalypse!

Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:56:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit.

I see what you did there....
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:56:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit.

I see what you did there....

I think you're talking crap
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:59:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Should have packed her ass and blamed it on her.
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:59:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit.

Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:59:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh and poop thread, ibtl

Since always........
Link Posted: 3/16/2013 11:59:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Leaving this here

Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:00:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:02:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

assuming said pickup had vinyl seats and floor, yes... which unfortunately is apparently hard to find these days.

One or two cargo straps to keep her from rollin' around, leave the tailgate down to ensure adequate drainage - Hit the drive-through car wash on the way home...

A bedliner is nice, but not a necessity...
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:02:28 AM EDT
[#46]
I once went to bed with a girl after a night of drinking. I rolled over to where she was and she had pissed the bed. I ended up sleeping in a chair in her room. So glad we decided to go to her house.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:04:24 AM EDT
[#47]
I have been quite drunk in my day...Good Lawd--down right embarrassing stuff--but I have never and I mean never peed or poo'ed on myself..

Nasty fuckers--what kind of girls do you guys know...*lmao*
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:10:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That is the most insane thing. She is not a hoodrat or anything. We weren't even partying just drinking after dinner at the table.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:12:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is the most insane thing. She is not a hoodrat or anything. We weren't even partying just drinking after dinner at the table.

Maybe she wasn't drunk--maybe she ate something bad???
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:13:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a reason there is a bed on that pickup......
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top