Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:14:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nasty fuckers--what kind of girls do you guys know...*lmao*

That is the most insane thing. She is not a hoodrat or anything. We weren't even partying just drinking after dinner at the table.

Maybe she wasn't drunk--maybe she ate something bad???

She was definitely drunk, could barely walk. Although I cannot rule out something she ate making the fact she wore a skirt be mentioned in my friends text. (poop)
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:15:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Look, be a damn adult.. if you are having loose stools before you go out, then take a couple freaking immodium before you start drinking and do everyone a favor.  If you piss yourself.. well then that's on you.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Imagine how much worse your hangover is if you have clean shit off your clothes. Probably bed, floor, bathroom as well.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:20:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmm. Last time I crapped my pants it was tequila induced. 19 years old. I was in bed, thought I could hold it until the morning. Woke up two hours later to the feeling that shit was imminent. It was out before I got the sheets off me to get out of bed.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:24:00 AM EDT
[#5]
If she did not drink much and solo flying I would be getting her ass to the hospital sounds like some scumbag dosed her.  I have seen chicks in the club go from water to shitting themselves sick in a blink of an eye.

If they do take her home propping her drunken ass on her side so she does not choke on her vomit is another good idea.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:29:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He went to bed with a girl he met that night and shit the bed with her in it...

I read a story somewhere about a guy that did that, the girl didn't wake up so he scooped up some of da poo poo and placed it on/around her ass and left.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:31:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Imagine how much worse your hangover is if you have clean shit off your clothes. Probably bed, floor, bathroom as well.

Even worse than that was having to clean it out of the drivers seat of a brand new truck.

Long story,  and before anyone starts bitching,  no I didnt drive.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:32:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Look, be a damn adult.. if you are having loose stools before you go out, then take a couple freaking immodium before you start drinking and do everyone a favor. If you piss yourself.. well then that's on you.

Literally.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:34:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look, be a damn adult.. if you are having loose stools before you go out, then take a couple freaking immodium before you start drinking and do everyone a favor. If you piss yourself.. well then that's on you.

Literally.

Maybe not *lol*
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:41:01 AM EDT
[#10]
I've had more guys piss themselves we'll I've been dealing (most memorable seemed like somebody poured a pitcher down his pants, mid conversation, then asked me who got his pants all wet) with them than females, but I've only had one person loose bowel control, and that's while she was dry heaving insanely hard. Younger female partner that night, and she just looked at me and whispered "Did she just poop?"  Maybe it has something to do with their taste in 'extra-curicular activites.'

Oh, and IBTL... poop thread.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:48:46 AM EDT
[#11]
A few years back my brother came to visit so he, myself, and my good friend / roommate went out to a bar.  I'm not a drinker, so.I just had a beer and was the DD.  My brother and friend drank like fish.  My friend had 4 pitchers of beer, 4 shots of liquid cocaine *only shot I really do.when I do have a few drinks a year* and prob 6 other shots, on top of "bar food".  We were there for prob 3 hrs.  ll when we leave, he is waking ok, stumbling some, but ok.  Get to his truck, I drive and home is 3 miles away.  About 1/2 way I just hear "oh god, stop" so i do.  He jumps out, gets on his hands and knees, and pukes.  Then pretty much passed out on the side of the road.  We get him back in the truck 4 door, and head home.  Hes OUT COLD.  Pull into the driveway and I hear "oh god" out of the blue.  So I dart out and open the door expecting him to puke again but nothing.  He just rushes inside.  Then a few secs later my brother and I get to play the, what's that smell, game. Yeah, he shit himself.  Like the seat had about a dollar bill size liquid shit on it abd some on the door where i guess he touched on his way out.  We glove up and clean some up.  I go inside and his clother r in the hallway and he's in the bathroom down stairs.  So i got his cloths and put them outside.  Got his wallet, took $20 out and took his truck to get washed and mostly the interior cleaned.  I told the guy a baby may have had an accident so if they could concentrate in that area I'd give them extra, which they did.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:49:50 AM EDT
[#12]
I was not drunk, but I was sick one night alternating between the shits and puking. Felt very bad, couldn't sleep.
My job is fucked so if you miss a day before or after a holiday you do not get paid.
Since I am not rich and we just had a holiday, when 5am arrived I got ready and left for work.
I have a 50 minute drive.
I start feeling like I might need to puke only a few minutes into it but just a light case of sweating and a watery mouth.
Then it goes away for a bit and I think I might actually make it.
About half way to work the urge is becoming overwhelming, so I figure I will pull over, puke, and head to work to try to make my boss sick in revenge for their fucked up rules.
Well I was on a two lane highway and no shoulder to pull off on so I held it in as long as I could because the road was getting wider up ahead.
I began to slow down and ease to the right and the first wave hit. I got the window down most of the way so no problem.
I get completely stopped and open the door and puke out of my truck as the headlights whiz by.
I realize I might be late for work and I have to call in 30 minutes ahead of the start of the shift or they will throw me out and fuck my family of 7 out of a weeks pay. (spoiled union job)
So I grab my cell and call the automated number,
I am now puking out my door and entering my info into the computer and the final push arrives.
One last big hurl and I am confident I will feel better.
So it begins. I start puking and shitting all at once. I am both horrified and relieved at the same time.
I actually considered going on in to work to show them the suffering their inhumane rules had inflicted upon me as a sort of protest for their unjust laws.
But in the end I guess my pride got the better of me. I pressed the button on my phone for absent rather than late and I grabbed some napkins which I keep handy for blowing my nose. So then I wipe my ass with all of the dignity I could muster at the side of the road. I then littered the evidence of my shame and made a u turn.
And I almost made it home.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 12:52:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Budweiser products give me the shits. Like, Ryan's Steakhouse level shits.

If I had gotten sufficiently drunk using or including any of the above products, I imagine I could shit my pants.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 1:03:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Oh, and IBTL... poop thread.

This is mostly a drunk thread. I would say 35% poop thread tops.

Link Posted: 3/17/2013 1:07:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Budweiser products give me the shits. Like, Ryan's Steakhouse level shits.

If I had gotten sufficiently drunk using or including any of the above products, I imagine I could shit my pants.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

I hope you issue that disclaimer when you go drinking in the company of a woman.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 1:09:43 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't know where that line actually is. I have shit myself in the past. Just once, but I don't recall the indecent at all. All I remember was enjoying a game of beer pong and next thing I know I just woke up in my bed the next day squishy, wet, and hung over as hell.

if you drink a lot without eating anything it will cause you to shit violently.
Link Posted: 3/17/2013 1:14:22 AM EDT
[#17]
CoC
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top