Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:03:26 AM EDT
[#1]
That sucks, dude. I had a pregnancy scare a couple years ago (ended up being nothing). Lawyer gave me a 45 minute chewing out about the shit that he sees. It sounds like your sister is gonna ruin some rich guy's life one of these days. At least she's only dating losers thus far.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:03:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wait... Dont you still owe us a video about some idiot in class yelling at the teacher about minimum wage?

was that him? lol

Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:03:56 AM EDT
[#3]
May I have your sister's cell phone number please?
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:04:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wait... Dont you still owe us a video about some idiot in class yelling at the teacher about minimum wage?

In.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:04:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Sticks to your guns.

Do not bail mom out if it means bailing out sis, too.

Choices have consequences.  Both of them want to make their choices and have YOU pay the consequences.  Don't let that happen.

Frankly, I'd cut ties with them both, not out of spite but out of a sense of self-preservation.  You can't help them stay afloat in the long run--but they are sure to drag you down with a quickness if you let them get too close.

Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:06:05 AM EDT
[#6]
OP, log out and then back in again

Helpin a fellow Floridian
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:06:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck that shit!  You don't need that drama!

Enjoy your vacation, but change the locks before you go if either one of them have a key!
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:06:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Why not just start stripping again? Problem solved and then she could pay and take care of mom. Sounds like a win win to me, I figure she'd make $500-$1000 a day. Rachels in Palm Beach is where I would suggest...
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:06:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I didn't read all that, but skimmed a couple lines.
Sounds like my 100% worthless piece of shit SIL.

Sorry you have to deal with it

I was just about to post this.

My 100% worthless piece of shit SIL looks like OP's sister, except about 50 lbs heavier.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not guilty.  

Sorry man, too bad about your sister.  Unfortunately things will probably have to get worse for her, before things get better.  But remember, families are supposed to stick together.  Maybe you can find a good guy to hook her up with (with the big warning that she might be a handful).

Have you ever met girls like my sister?

They want nothing to do with any guy that has his head on straight. "Eewww, he boring!"  "Ugh, what a lame ass dude. Be a real man!" (Actual quotes I've heard when I've recommended friends to her)

She is not alone there are many like her, you did what you could, people make choices...had a similar experience with a family member who was an addict...hard to walk away but people make choices. Sounds like your sister likes trouble and that should not be your problem
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:07:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:07:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Need more pics of sister.

Seriously I feel for you. The douchebag you speak of could be my brother. He doesn't know where I live for the same reason.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:08:22 AM EDT
[#13]
If it makes you feel better I think you've done all you can to help. You are just going to have to let your Mom and sis hit bottom.

Sucks, sorry man.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Even if your mom said okay to moving in with you without her daughter, she'll end up telling her daughter where you live and then bigger headaches begin. Those who say "family has to stick together" must not have ever had a family member who embraces that kind of lifestyle. No way in hell I'd bring that kind of destruction into my life, family member or not. It sucks, but you're doing the right thing.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:08:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not guilty.  

Sorry man, too bad about your sister.  Unfortunately things will probably have to get worse for her, before things get better.  But remember, families are supposed to stick together.  Maybe you can find a good guy to hook her up with (with the big warning that she might be a handful).

Have you ever met girls like my sister?

They want nothing to do with any guy that has his head on straight. "Eewww, he boring!"  "Ugh, what a lame ass dude. Be a real man!" (Actual quotes I've heard when I've recommended friends to her)

Bingo.  It wouldn't be helping the sister.  It would be feeding a good guy to a calculating mistress who would use and ruin him like a circus elephant.

Sorry you have to deal with this, OP.  It sounds like you're the only one with the head screwed on straight.  You've offered warning, help to your mother, and are busting your tail to have it be help instead of enabling.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:09:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:10:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:10:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Dude, did you really just do that?

I owe you big time brother. Thanks!

I now recognize and will fulfull my duty to ARFCOM to provide pics of my sleezy sister to the ARF community. Thread to come in BOTD in <20 mikes.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:11:02 AM EDT
[#19]
tough call, but the mom is on her own if she chooses your sister over you...

Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:11:19 AM EDT
[#20]
TAINTED!   Guilty as hell!
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:11:19 AM EDT
[#21]
lmfao  winning!
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

People who say that "blood is thicker than water" and that you should love and support family "unconditionally" are morons, and threads like this demonstrate why.

Love and support doesn't have to mean go into debt or open your home to them.

Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:12:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:14:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I owe you big time brother. Thanks!

I now recognize and will fulfull my duty to ARFCOM to provide pics of my sleezy sister to the ARF community. Thread to come in BOTD in <20 mikes.

Wait! You've got sleezy pics of your sister. You have got to be from Levy county.

Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:14:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Edited-joker581
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:14:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Family members will drag you down into their quagmire. You sometimes have to cut one loose.

yup
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:14:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:15:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Surprised no one has asked for Op's sister's Obama phone number
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:15:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

SNIP

I then told my mom I would let her move in with me. She said only if my sister can come with her. I told her not no, but Hell no. I launched into a tirade about I would have absolutely no qualms whatsoever about seeing my mom beg for money in the streets if she was too stupid to see that my sister is bad news and I absolutely cannot let her live with me. (She actually doesn't even know where I live, and for good reason). My mom called me heartless and said "I have to stay with my baby".

SNIP

I'd rather be heartless than brainless and it sounds like she gave you the choice.

Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

If my sister looked like that I'd let her move in with me in a heartbeat! Then again i'm from Tennessee, yall might be different.

Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:16:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Good for you. Stick to your guns. My siblings know better than to even try to get me mixed up in their stupid life drama. I had to tell one scumbag brother I don't want to know how stupid he really is. We'll get along better if I don't know so I don't have to call the cops. He figured that out real fast. I don't tolerate other people's drama in my family's life.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Does your sister know Jaquesha?

Can I get your sister's 'Bama phone #?
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:17:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Snap!
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Cliff notes,

You can put them in a BOTD thread.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Wait, are you Albanian?  (sister's friend's tattoo)
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Cliff notes,

You can put them in a BOTD thread.

I think most of us are already F5ing the BOTD forum
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:19:36 AM EDT
[#37]
OP, on a serious note, this situation sucks.  I can only hope that somehow she will turn her life around.  It rarely happens, but it can happen.  It is always a shame when someone goes down a terrible path.

Can your sister still get money for college... tell her to go to college and then she'll have a place to live (dorm) while she's taking classes.  Maybe she'll meet some sucker that will end up with a decent job that she can sponge off of.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:20:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Well of to BOTD.  Hope she isn't locked in a safe.

No chick locked  in safe.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:21:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:21:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Not guilty.  

There are lines that have to be drawn...family or not...and from what he's posted in the past about his Sister and her antics..i know i Wouldnt, in his place,  have any "Friends" i dislike enough to hook up with someone like that.  Yeah she's cute, but cute is skin deep...Fucktardedly Crazy Psycho Trouble-Whore goes right down to the cellular structure.   Seen a thousand of her, she can't be "Fixed" She can't be "Cured"  She's either going to end up crashing into the bottom like the titanic, waking up and cleaning herself up..or Dead... it's Binary solution set.  May be too blunt for some folks, but it is what it is.  I watched the family of twin girls i went all through school with bankrupt themselves putting the girls through Rehab after Rehab after Rehab...with the attendant, Stealing from the parents, brother, Other sister, friends..yadda yadda yadda in between.  They were Hot too...didnt keep either of them from dying before 30.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:22:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Sorry to hear about your situation. Seems like you're in a tough spot. I think you're doing the right thing though. If they don't want to take responsibility & take care of themselves, why should you?
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:22:51 AM EDT
[#42]
When family members need help, more often than not they will only accept it on their their terms and not yours.

That never works out and generally ends with you being an enabler for their bad habits at your expense.

They are the dumb one and you are the smart one ....don't let the dumb one make the decisions.

Leave them alone ....it doesn't matter if it is your sister or mother or anyone else.

They will listen when they eventually hit bottom.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:24:36 AM EDT
[#43]
OP...longshot, but I THINK we may know each other.
By any chance are your initals MS?Sister KL? Mom RN ( N is maiden name. )

If you are who I think you are, long time no see. Shoot me a PM!
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:24:42 AM EDT
[#44]
OP needs to just walk away.  If his Mom is determined to enable his sister's self-destruction, that's her call.  It's sad but a lot of parents can't let go of their babies no matter how bad they're effing up and get dragged under with em.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:24:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Surprised no one has asked for Op's sister's Obama phone number

about halfway up the page...two already beat you to it.....
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:26:27 AM EDT
[#47]
BOTD thread is up!
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:27:08 AM EDT
[#48]
This is a good trend OP

More members need to post pics of their dumb, stripper sisters.

Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:28:06 AM EDT
[#49]
The ARFCOM jury finds the defendant NOT GUILTY.
Link Posted: 3/6/2013 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Between my mother, my brother and I, we must have spent $50,000 or better trying to save my sister from herself. Last time I saw her was in 1996 when I evicted her from my mothers house. She'd been injured in some sort of weird event I never fully understood, and mom let her move in to recuperate. As soon as she was walking, she started bringing scumbags home, and when mom told her to knock it off, sister started threatening her. I flew down to Texas, threw her shit out and convinced her scumbag "boyfriend" and her that ever showing her face around mom's again would lead to an undesirable outcome.

She was beaten to death during a sexual assault in 2000.

Before she died, my brother said it best when he said "I miss Jocelyn, and I hate this bitch who's taken her over." walking away from family is tough, but sometimes it's the only choice.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top