Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

http://s3-media2.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/qy2LOG7tAFMtYMYIpESdyw/l.jpg

Dr will be pissed i didn't lose weight this 6 months anyway

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:05:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Contacted him via contact page.

I informed him that bringing gun control to the floor of the House insures that I throw away my 23 years of voting GOP.

I am really sick of the GOP even pretending that Gun Control is a bargaining chip.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:06:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Email sent
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck Boner
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#5]
wow some people are suprised

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:13:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He wants Senate Democrats on record voting for gun control something they don't want to do for obvious reasons. Politics how does it work?

Sorry, I don't give a fuck about that.  Anyone who pays attention KNOWS the democrats want gun control.  You don't want them to even get a fucking TOE in the door with this shit.

NO COMPROMISE, NO "NEGOTIATION", NOT ONE INCH.

Democrats as a whole? No doubt. But there are several rural-state D-Senators up for reelection in 2014 hoping and praying that it never comes to a vote.

Mark Pryor a dem from Arkansas is up in 2014.
he has come out on our local tv news stations, saying he will NOT vote in favor of ANY gun control.

we've been hitting him hard on the phones and email.  I think he get's it.    either vote no or you will not have a job.

Sen. Pryor better vote against any and all gun control legislation if he wants any chance of keeping his day job.

Obama lost Arkansas by 24.7% to Romney - Pryor would be 100% gone if he votes with Obama and his gun grabbing BS.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:15:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I think there's room for a Webster's Dictionary link on the home page under "miscellaneous guides."
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:19:23 PM EDT
[#8]

From the article:

"We need to look at more than just guns,” Boehner remarked. "We need
to look at violence in our society. You know, we’ve got a violent
society. And if you’ve looked at all these mass shootings, what you see
is the people who perpetrated these crimes all had a history of mental
illness.
And so where’s the nexus? And how do we ensure that we keep
guns out of the hands of people who should not have them?”

At least the man understands the root of the problem.

He isn't blaming the type of weapon or how much ammunition it can hold.

He isn't blaming law abiding responsible gun owners.

Seem like he has a far better grasp of what needs addressed than most of our other elected officials.

But don't let this stop the Boehner bashing.

I bet being a critic is easy compared to trying to deal with 534 435 representatives, 100 senators, and an administration that has arguably been the worst performing bunch in U.S. history.

Edit: Fix typo.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:19:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He wants Senate Democrats on record voting for gun control something they don't want to do for obvious reasons. Politics how does it work?

That would be good if that is what he wants to do, set the senate up for a republican  take over, but i doubt he is that smart. I believe it means just what he said.

Doubt he is that smart?  He's been in the House 20 years and has gotten himself elected speaker and you don't think he understands the political process in Washington?   You can't be serious.  

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Nothing is set in stone folks, so you must be diligent.  But getting the Democrate Senators on record one way or the other will be good for our cause.  It won't pass the House, and most likely the Senate won't pass it, or even bring it up for a vote.  But if we can get some red state Senators on record of voting of it, great.  It increases the chances of the Senate going Republican.  So, yes a part is a game of politics.

The other part is you cannot trust anyone, and you must remain eternally vigilant.  And you have to get involved.  When will gun owners learn they need to get off their asses and get involved.  Donate money, write letters, run for office, run for committees in their respective political party.  Get involved.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This one.

There is *NO FUCKING WAY* that shit's going to pass the House.

Gun control is a losing issue, PERIOD. It doesn't matter what the hell the stupid Liberal shitbags in the media think is vogue to give 24/7 coverage to.

And even if they do pass it, it's not like I'm going to comply with it anyway.

And if push comes to shove, and they want to take them away, I'll have one more chance to use them, and I'll do so to maximum effect.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Boehner = RINO
Michael Savage called it years ago

Republicrat or Demopublican

They all suck
Our only hope is revolt
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:24:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is their plan.  They seem to be finally getting up to speed on democrap tactics.

Not a big Bohner fan, but this does seem like the correct trap to lay for them to use against them in the midterms, at least those up for reelection in 14.

I hope that is what he is thinking but if have a hard time giving him that much credit.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:26:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
his contact page, feel free to let him know how your feel about him bending us over for the dems.

http://www.speaker.gov/Contact/

Done.  Everyone else get off your asses (so to speak) and contact him (again and again) and let him know we will vote out of office any bitches that vote for gun control.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:27:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Never trust somebody that shade of orange.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:29:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
his contact page, feel free to let him know how your feel about him bending us over for the dems.

Surprise: When you select an issue, "Gun Control" is not an option.

That Fucking Tool.

Pick civil rights.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Is there any doubt left that Boner is a fucking libtard plant?

We have got to thow this turncoat out on his ass...
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:34:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Cocksucker can "consider" whatever he wants. I've considered a few things myself, namely where my line in the sand is.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:35:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Is there any doubt left that Boner is a fucking libtard plant?

We have got to thow this turncoat out on his ass...

Lots if doubt, based on this thread.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:41:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is their plan.  They seem to be finally getting up to speed on democrap tactics.

Not a big Bohner fan, but this does seem like the correct trap to lay for them to use against them in the midterms, at least those up for reelection in 14.

If so that is a perfect example of what is wrong with the Republican's.  They are playing games, setting traps, trying to make the Dems look evil...etc.  How about the Republicans get off their asses, grow a pair of balls, and actually lead this country?  Playing petty games is bullshit and it is only done to manipulate the base so those in power can stay in power.  I expect leadership and there is none.  

How about Bohner saying "Since Joe Biden says the current laws are not being enforce I see no reason to pass additional laws.  The House will not  consider any new gun control until the Obama administration starts enforcing and prosecuting people under the existing laws."  I could stand behind some one that took that stand.

I don't think Bohner's statement has anything to do with getting the Dems on record.  We all know who is pro-gun and anti-gun.  That is no secret with any politician.  There is no reason to risk passing new gun control just for the sake of showing the anti-gun legislators for who they are.  We already know who they are.  I think Bohner is a weak pussy and was feeling the pressure.  By saying "the House would consider it" sounds like he would bring the Senate bill to the floor of the House.  That is bullshit.  He is playing with fire by doing that, especially when he really won't gain anything from it.  

Supposed the Senate sends over a bill for universal background checks (ie the ban on private sales) and magazine capacity limits.  The Dems in the House would vote for it and I guarantee you there are enough RINOs in the House that would join them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:45:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Boehner must go.

Along with at least 90% of the rest of Congress, as well. With this story, tomorrow nights mark levin show should be interesting to listen to. Ditto for glenn becks show, too.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, I don't give a fuck about that.  Anyone who pays attention KNOWS the democrats want gun control.  You don't want them to even get a fucking TOE in the door with this shit.

Yup.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Hit

Letter sent.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:47:18 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

But...but... the R's will respect our rights, right?

In this case, I think the "R" might stand for "retarded party".

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:49:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Say hello to a bipartisan push for registration.

Say hello to me never voting Republican again! Ever!
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:54:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Message sent to our so-called Mr. Speaker.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 3:58:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Say hello to a bipartisan push for registration.

Say hello to me never voting Republican again! Ever!

If any gun control bill at all, moves through the House of Representives we can both say hello to each other never voting Republican again.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:04:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:07:12 PM EDT
[#29]
It won't pass the house and probably won't pass the senate and he knows it. He just wants to get all the gun grabbers on record and appear that he is willing to work bipartisan in the meantime.the media will stay off his ass for now and the senators that are vonurable will have to go on record one way or the other. There is always a political strategy in DC
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember what happened in '94.
Could be a game of chicken.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Boehner must go.

HOW did that Motherfucking Cry Baby RINO PIECE OF SHIT get reelected speaker?

Really, HOW?

EVERY SINGLE TIME the RNC asks me for money, I tell them to get rid of that fuck, and we'll talk.  Then, I hang up.

EVERYBODY should do the same.

Since we can't seem to kick any of these shitballs out....

And anyone decent we get in there (Col West) gets fucked over....

I think it's time we all find a new fucking party.
Leave these assholes to their legitimate rape.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
But...but... the R's will respect our rights, right?

WTF?

You're being sarcastic, right?
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:12:56 PM EDT
[#33]
You guys are overreacting. He's probably just telling the reporter that it's a stupid question. Get it passed the Senate and then we'll talk . . . . he knows that ain't going to happen. He's not going to waste his time with what-ifs.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This will not go very well.

This.

We'll be turning 'em in before O'bama's term ends.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Boehner must go.

Yep.

He fucking sucks.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Done
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:16:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If so that is a perfect example of what is wrong with the Republican's.  They are playing games, setting traps, trying to make the Dems look evil...etc.  How about the Republicans get off their asses, grow a pair of balls, and actually lead this country?  Playing petty games is bullshit and it is only done to manipulate the base so those in power can stay in power.  I expect leadership and there is none.  

How about Bohner saying "Since Joe Biden says the current laws are not being enforce I see no reason to pass additional laws.  The House will not  consider any new gun control until the Obama administration starts enforcing and prosecuting people under the existing laws."  I could stand behind some one that took that stand.

I don't think Bohner's statement has anything to do with getting the Dems on record.  We all know who is pro-gun and anti-gun.  That is no secret with any politician.  There is no reason to risk passing new gun control just for the sake of showing the anti-gun legislators for who they are.  We already know who they are.  I think Bohner is a weak pussy and was feeling the pressure.  By saying "the House would consider it" sounds like he would bring the Senate bill to the floor of the House.  That is bullshit.  He is playing with fire by doing that, especially when he really won't gain anything from it.  

Supposed the Senate sends over a bill for universal background checks (ie the ban on private sales) and magazine capacity limits.  The Dems in the House would vote for it and I guarantee you there are enough RINOs in the House that would join them.

Yeah, with all of the wailing and gnashing of teeth about gun control since Sandy Hook, it's not like we need a record of who is pro-gun and who is anti-gun.  There is little to be gained by taking it to the House, and MUCH to be lost.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
News flash, the Senate's schedule is too tight now.  Sure, Sequester passed.  But the real kicker is the Continuing Resolution which is how the budget has run since 2009.  The Senate has not passed a budget since then.

If the Senate wastes time on gun control, they won't have time for the CR and the government WILL shut down.

Some of you need to get a grip on reality.  The Speaker has pulled a Br'er Rabbit move.  And gun control is nothing more than a briar patch.

You better hope that is right. Boehner has the habit of puffing up to act like he is standing tall right before he caves in to the Democraps. He's done that too many times.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:29:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I stopped giving when they nominated McCain to run and I tell them I won't give as long as they keep nominating RINO's.  At least my congressman is a defender of the 2nd amendment.

Neither of our senators are 2nd supporters.  Let them go on the record with their votes.  Time to get them both out of office.  Unfortunately spenditnow was just relected.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:31:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I bet being a critic is easy compared to trying to deal with 534 representatives, 100 senators, and an administration that has arguably been the worst performing bunch

435 representatives plus 100 Senators
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:37:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Yea when 99% of the POS democrats are screwing us lets blame the speaker, who BTW hasn't voted on any gun measures yet.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Surprise: When you select an issue, "Gun Control" is not an option.

That Fucking Tool.

Pick civil rights.

I did.  Thought I posted that I did.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Democrats as a whole? No doubt. But there are several rural-state D-Senators up for reelection in 2014 hoping and praying that it never comes to a vote.

And since it won't pass, Boehner would love for all those rural state D's to show their true colors and then get their asses kicked in 2014.

Yeah, I have a feeling that this is what he's doing.

Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:45:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Sent him a letter telling him I would never vote Republican again if he permitted it, and depending on future actions, might even vote for his Democrat opponents.

I ended it by telling him the GOP needs to grow a spine and actually take a stand against the Dems on something - ANYTHING.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:46:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boehner must go.

HOW did that Motherfucking Cry Baby RINO PIECE OF SHIT get reelected speaker?

Really, HOW?

EVERY SINGLE TIME the RNC asks me for money, I tell them to get rid of that fuck, and we'll talk.  Then, I hang up.

EVERYBODY should do the same.

Thats what I do.  I get funding mails all the time. I write stuff on it and send it back with no donation.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#46]

I think we really need to look at MKUltra, seriously Boehner is being controlled by some touchy feely bonesmoker,

who cries like a little bitch. Real men do not do that. Mind Control I  tell ya!
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 5:41:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
[span style='font-size: 12pt;']I think that several people got it right.  Instead of lambasting Boehner, he may be laying a trap for the liberals.

That may be, but I think it odd to suddenly have faith an inept politician will suddenly become Clausewitz, or that this was all a big trap.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 5:48:05 PM EDT
[#48]
OPEN LETTER TO THE GOP-

I SWEAR TO GOD, IF THE HOUSE LETS ANY ANTI-2A LEGISLATION THROUGH TO BECOME LAW, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL ABONDOND THE REPUBLICAN PARTY FOREVER.  NO MORE VOTES, NO MORE MONEY.  EVER.  WHY WOULD I COUNTINUE TO SUPPORT YOU WHEN YOU WERE OUR ONE AND ONLY LINE OF DEFENSE, AND YOU BETREYED US?

YOU LET ANYTHING THROUGH, AND IT'S OVER.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 5:57:43 PM EDT
[#49]
don't give a fuck.  won't comply.  FOAD.
Link Posted: 3/3/2013 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Boehner is a #$%=&*( {}[%*(&%#£€[|(*&¥€!!!!!!!!

COC compliant
Page / 7
Top Top