Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2013 10:35:48 AM EDT
King's view on gun control

He can't write anything good anymore and he sucks at film directing.  Jumping on this issue when your writing is fiction horror and gory equals a typical Hollywood air head logic.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 10:37:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I like his writing, just not his endings so much

I try not to dwell on his politics...

Speed
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 10:41:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I like his writing, just not his endings so much

I try not to dwell on his politics...

Speed
+1!

I got sick of King's endings years ago.  For fucks sake, go a little Dean Koontz once in awhile you fucking fuck!

Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:12:18 AM EDT
[#3]

I read the Langoliers once and I can't figure out why anyone likes him. He's profoundly dull.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I agree with all of the above.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:27:27 AM EDT
[#5]

I have some of his books and I will use them now as targets.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:33:29 AM EDT
[#6]
He is an anti. I just read one of his books; The Regulators. There was a line in it that went something like; All guns are basically evil and even those that are into them know/feel this. After I read that shit I could understand why the story had so much misinformation from bad research when guns were described. I liked the Gunslinger series though. If it ever becomes a movie, SA revolvers will see a boost in sales lol.
Link Posted: 1/25/2013 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Try Salems Lot, the Stand, and or The Talisman.  Flat out awesome.  If you turn down art simply because of the artists leanings, you'll not have a while lot of choices im afraid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top