Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/18/2013 10:59:39 PM EDT
first off, just want to say high to EnlightenMe and Mullah Atari.

Watch this video:
Katie Couric interview with eye witness

So here are some aerial pics of that black Honda:

I'll be back later, if I can find the pic of the guy the police had aprehended, had proned out, and handcuffed.

IIRC, guess what he was wearing?

Yep, you guessed it.  A black sweatshirt and camo pants.

Then I found this link:
http://www.latenightinthemidlands.com/m/blogpost?id=5685834%3ABlogPost%3A213631

Scroll down to read this:
One brave teacher, Kaitlin Roig, bundled a bunch of children into a bathroom and locked the door. What’s interesting about her testimony to ABC News is that when police arrived and asked her to open the door, she refused, saying that “if they were really cops, they’d know where to find keys to open the door.” In addition, she requested that they slide their badges under the door.
Now, this is generally a smart thing to do in any and all interactions with the police, especially in the U.S. But to have the wherewithal to do so under such traumatic circumstances strongly suggests that Ms. Roig had logically deduced by that point, that multiple perpetrators, were involved, and that they were either impersonating police officers, or were indistinguishable from SWAT team police commandos, either in the way they dressed, or the way they behaved, upon entering the building.
It also reminds us just how narrow the time window of the actual shooting was. The shooting appears to have barely ended when men knocked on that bathroom door, and told Ms. Roig, they were police.

Sooooo, in the pics above it looks like there are two black sweatshirts on the ground next to the car.

Do they both belong to Adam Lanza?

Do they belong to somebody else?

Who closed the doors on the Honda?

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:01:44 PM EDT
[#1]
wut?
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:19:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you really want to start this OP?

Because you're about to get reamed harder than that neone guy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:37:37 PM EDT
[#3]
If you'll look, you'll see that I joined in November and I have over 1,000 posts already.  And I bet a vast majority of my posts have been in these troofer threads since this,

I'm also a 1994 graduate of the Air Force Academy.  I've been through SERE, jump, Air Assault, and RECONDO, not to mention the Fourth Class Year.  Having 3,000 plus upperclassmen pissed off at me circa 1990 and 1991, didn't scare me then.  Some tough guy sitting behind a computer keyboard a thousand miles away isn't going to scare me now.

Aimless and Va Gun Nut have seen me post in a multitude of these threads.

I'm thinking if you don't have anything besides ad hominem attacks you might be the one in for a reaming.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:42:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't even tell that those are sweatshirts.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:44:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh I'm sorry, did I fucking attack you?

I was just letting you know that there were sharks in these waters but go ahead, keep swimming.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:45:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Did you watch the Katie Couric video I posted the link to?

She says something to the effect of "there were black sweatshirts strewn all about on the Honda".
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:48:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I was just letting you know that there were sharks in these waters but go ahead, keep swimming.

A good deed never goes unpunished, apparently.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:48:26 PM EDT
[#8]
And having 3k fellow cadets pissed at you does nothing but shed light on what type of personality you have.

This thread is now on the right track.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:51:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Pie
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:52:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Okay, cool, thanks for the head's up.

I've already pegged two of my  detractors as ElightenMe556 and Mullah Atari.

I've seen how other posters have been disparaged/marginalized in these other threads.  Spinning conspiracy theories is really not my thing, especially on a forum where there could easily be 15,000 plus people logged in at any time.

I am just pointing out glitches/discrepancies or other things that the media appears to have glossed over,

The most I am ever going to say in public  is "this doesn't pass my sniff test".

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:52:45 PM EDT
[#11]
This will probably be cut short.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:53:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you watch the Katie Couric video I posted the link to?

She says something to the effect of "there were black sweatshirts strewn all about on the Honda".

No, I didn't. I don't have enough bandwidth to watch every single video that comes before me. I was going off of the pictures. I'll take your (and Ms. Couric's) word for it, though, I guess.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:54:24 PM EDT
[#13]
That's nasty.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdco3mNTwh1rexsfgo1_500.gif

nice I can think of a few people who would benefit from feet sawing therapy
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:56:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Who closed the doors?  Anyone wanting shit inside (evidence) to not blow away.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 11:58:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
And having 3k fellow cadets pissed at you does nothing but shed light on what type of personality you have.

Whoops, that did come out sounding wrong didn't it?  Not just me they were pissed at, but my 1,400 other classmates.  Basically, we were all guilty until proven innocent (Recognized).

Just to give you an idea of how freshman are treated

Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:04:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whoops, that did come out sounding wrong didn't it?  Not just me they were pissed at, but my 1,400 other classmates.  Basically, we were all guilty until proven innocent (Recognized).

Snowleopard?
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:07:23 AM EDT
[#18]
But to have the wherewithal to do so under such traumatic circumstances strongly suggests that Ms. Roig had logically deduced by that point, that multiple perpetrators, were involved, and that they were either impersonating police officers, or were indistinguishable from SWAT team police commandos, either in the way they dressed, or the way they behaved, upon entering the building.

Conjecture, based on zero factual evidence.

Huge fucking leaps like that are not "logically deduced".

In fact, Sherlock fucking Holmes would slap anyone who suggested that was deduction in the face with his cock.

It's just how he rolled.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:08:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ahh, awesome.  You can be my huckleberry any day.  

If they are so concerned about evidence, then why wasn't the car towed that afternoon or evening to a police garage and stored inside?

Fingerprints degrade when they are exposed to moisture say like chilly dew laiden winter air at night  in Connecticut.  Or over the weekend in the rain when it was finally towed.

There's no fingerprint dust to be found on the doors or trunk.

This was the most eggregious or horrific school shooting in US history, and it took how long to get a search warrant to open the trunk, at night, to reveal the shotgun in the trunk?

Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:10:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they are so concerned about evidence, then why wasn't the car towed that afternoon or evening to a police garage and stored inside?

Fingerprints degrade when they are exposed to moisture say like chilly dew laiden winter air at night  in Connecticut.  Or over the weekend in the rain when it was finally towed.
http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/16/70/32/3901083/5/628x471.jpg

This was the most eggregious or horrific school shooting in US history, and it took how long to get a search warrant to open the trunk, at night, to reveal the shotgun in the trunk?

Is it true that was a dope dealers car?
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:10:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
But to have the wherewithal to do so under such traumatic circumstances strongly suggests that Ms. Roig had logically deduced by that point, that multiple perpetrators, were involved, and that they were either impersonating police officers, or were indistinguishable from SWAT team police commandos, either in the way they dressed, or the way they behaved, upon entering the building.

In fact, Sherlock fucking Holmes would slap anyone who suggested that was deduction in the face with his cock.

It's just how he rolled.

I concur
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:11:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Watch this video:

http://media2.newsnet5.com//photo/2012/12/14/158375302_20121214165144_320_240.JPG
http://adriaen22.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/lanzas_black_honda_not.jpg

I'll be back later, if I can find the pic of the guy the police had aprehended, had proned out, and handcuffed.

Then I found this link:

One brave teacher, Kaitlin Roig, bundled a bunch of children into a bathroom and locked the door. What’s interesting about her testimony to ABC News is that when police arrived and asked her to open the door, she refused, saying that “if they were really cops, they’d know where to find keys to open the door.” In addition, she requested that they slide their badges under the door.
Now, this is generally a smart thing to do in any and all interactions with the police, especially in the U.S. But to have the wherewithal to do so under such traumatic circumstances strongly suggests that Ms. Roig had logically deduced by that point, that multiple perpetrators, were involved, and that they were either impersonating police officers, or were indistinguishable from SWAT team police commandos, either in the way they dressed, or the way they behaved, upon entering the building.
It also reminds us just how narrow the time window of the actual shooting was. The shooting appears to have barely ended when men knocked on that bathroom door, and told Ms. Roig, they were police.

Sooooo, in the pics above it looks like there are two black sweatshirts on the ground next to the car.

That guy has already been identified. The press dropped the story because it was a dead end.

Fucking truthers.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:11:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

And you know this how?

Please tell us your experience, education and/or training with "fingerprint dust".

Watching old episodes of Quincy don't meet Rule 702.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:13:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you know this how?

Please tell us your experience, education and/or training with "fingerprint dust".

Dude CSI is WAY newer
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:14:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snowleopard?

Bathsalts?

Or cougars?

Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:14:28 AM EDT
[#26]
This thread is full of nothing. OP might need to do a bit more research, and come back to us to clarify why this is news.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:15:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's just how he rolled.

Sign Of Four

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:16:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you know this how?

Dude CSI is WAY newer

Yeah but Quincy lived on a sweet houseboat and got mad ass.

Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:18:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch this video:

http://media2.newsnet5.com//photo/2012/12/14/158375302_20121214165144_320_240.JPG

Then I found this link:

That guy has already been identified. The press dropped the story because it was a dead end.

Fucking truthers.

There were at least two guys.  One guy was reported as being some athletic director guy for the school who was there to build gingerbread houses with his daughter.

The other guy was reported by the Newton Bee newspaper as being a SWAT team officer from another town.

Either way, why run?

Flight typically = guilt
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:22:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it true that was a dope dealers car?

I don't think he was tied to a Christopher A. Rodia, if that is what you are asking.  People on other forums looked up the Lanza's house on google maps, and their was a black car/Honda in their driveway.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:23:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Or maybe he was a wuss running away from gunfire?
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:23:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch this video:

Then I found this link:

Fucking truthers.

There were at least two guys.  One guy was reported as being some athletic director guy for the school who was there to build gingerbread houses with his daughter.

The other guy was reported by the Newton Bee newspaper as being a SWAT team officer from another town.

Either way, why run?

Flight typically = guilt

Listen to the police dispatch tapes. One guy, Chris Manfredonia. I already pointed this out to you, but you were obviously too ignorant to listen.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:24:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

#1 Depends on the scene as far as when stuff gets moved.  Sometimes a GPS and a deal that maps the entire scene is used.  It takes forever.

#2 who is to say they didnt print the car?  It's wet in the photo and you are citing no dust?

#3 as far as a warrant, yeah they can take forever on some stuff.  Judges don't expidite for style points, horrificness, or any other moot points.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:26:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdco3mNTwh1rexsfgo1_500.gif

Thank you very much for the new nightmare material.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:33:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you know this how?

Because at one point I worked at the Gateway Information Sharing Center at the district 11 headquarters of the Illinois State Police, Collinsville, IL.  I entered and/or reviewed over 300 murder cases that I punched into ViCAP.  I also entered in evidence pertaining to the I-70/I-35 serial murders from the early 1990's .  A sworn trooper/agent by the name of John Yard worked in computer forensics there.  He could vouch for me.  

Nope, I'm not sworn.

And nope I am not some certified fingerprint technician.  But then again, it probably doesn't take one to see something like this:

Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:37:22 AM EDT
[#36]
I'll speed this whole thing up for you OP.  For the sake of the discussion you're side A, the opposition side B.

1.  The only cool conspiracy to believe in is the Fast and Furious Operation, and the Benghazi Coverup.  Why?  Cause the administration got caught.  Had they not gotten caught and you speculated about them you probably would've been labeled a troofer.  

2.  Side A will say whatever, side B will reply with there's no way the gov't would've gotten away with it, somebody would've talked, cause from what I gather it would take hundreds of people to pull a conspiracy off.  I guess just having one or two people like a modern Lon Horiuchi given the green light by Obama/Holder to "help" is beyond the realm of possibility.

3.  Side A will use 4 week old footage to say the media is bullshitting about an AR15 being used, cause someone cited 4 handguns were used.  Side B with rightly say the news fucked up a lot of shit that day, using that for evidence is weak.

4.  Side A will bring up eyewitness testimony to show the possibility of more than one shooter.  Side B will point out eyewitness testimony sucks, is inaccurate unless their testimony agrees with Side B's version of events, or it's the testimony of a police officer.

5.  Side A will bring up crisis actors.  Side B will say it's bullshit, can't be pulled off.  I'd agree cause if Robbie Parker is a crisis actor he sucks at it terribly.  I do think he's off his rocker, as is most of the townspeople including the medical examiner.  

6.  EnlightenMe will show up or maybe not, but he'll bring up how he "knows" two people connected and that gives him inside information.  Wait for the next mass shooting and he might know 3, I don't know.

7.  Side A will bring up a smashed hard drive.  Side B is also curious about this, not cause of MKULTRA, but to get some insight into the mind of the fuckhead Lanza.

8.  Side A will say they don't trust the Obama admin/gov't.  Side B will will say they don't trust the Obama admin/gov't, unless it's this, that, or the other thing.

9.  Someone will probably get a time out.  And others will resort to personal attacks to get the thread locked.

I think that about covers most of it.  No I'm not a mind reader, I just play one on youtube.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:41:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you know this how?

Because at one point I worked at the Gateway Information Sharing Center at the district 11 headquarters of the Illinois State Police, Collinsville, IL.  I entered and/or reviewed over 300 murder cases that I punched into ViCAP.  I also entered in evidence pertaining to the I-70/I-35 serial murders from the early 1990's .  A sworn trooper/agent by the name of John Yard worked in computer forensics there.  He could vouch for me.  

Nope, I'm not sworn.

And nope I am not some certified fingerprint technician.  But then again, it probably doesn't take one to see something like this:
http://www.diff.net/media/2001_02_24_Alex_car_break-in/2001_02_24_Alex_car_break-in-018.medium.jpg

That's great but data entry doesn't qualify you as an expert in forensics, fingerprints or crime scenes.

Unless you have access to the full and complete information from the incident, and know how to read it, then you're just jerking off.

And just for future reference there are at least five ways to pull prints that involve no "dust" at all.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:45:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch this video:

Then I found this link:

Fucking truthers.

Either way, why run?

Flight typically = guilt

Listen to the police dispatch tapes. One guy, Chris Manfredonia. I already pointed this out to you, but you were obviously too ignorant to listen.

I have listened to the dispatch tapes multiple times.

The 911 dispatcher calls out over the radio that a teacher inside the school saw two figures run by.

Then a cop gets on the radio and says "they are coming this way" or "I see them."

Anywhooo... Really, why all the hate?

I am here asking just two simple questions:

1.  Why are there two sweatshirts on the ground next to Lanza's car?

2.  Who do they belong too?

And you all did notice I sarcasticslly/facetiously titled the thread "ah... Jeez... Another Sandy Hook troofer thread".

It's not like I made you guys click on this thread and start in with the hate.

Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:45:47 AM EDT
[#39]
So if people who believe 9/11 was an inside job are called "truthers" and people that think Obama's birth certificate is faked are called "birthers" are people believing Sandy Hook is a conspiracy called "hookers"?

ETA: more betterer grammar
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:46:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So if people who believe 9/11 was an inside job are called "truthers" and people that think Obama was born in Kenya are called "birthers" are people believing Sandy Hook is a conspiracy called "hookers"?

Ok that was pretty funny lol
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:48:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I have four sweatshirts hanging on a hook right now by my front door.

How many people are in the house with me?
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:51:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'll speed this whole thing up for you OP.  For the sake of the discussion you're side A, the opposition side B.

1.  The only cool conspiracy to believe in is the Fast and Furious Operation, and the Benghazi Coverup.  Why?  Cause the administration got caught.  Had they not gotten caught and you speculated about them you probably would've been labeled a troofer.  

2.  Side A will say whatever, side B will reply with there's no way the gov't would've gotten away with it, somebody would've talked, cause from what I gather it would take hundreds of people to pull a conspiracy off.  I guess just having one or two people like a modern Lon Horiuchi given the green light by Obama/Holder to "help" is beyond the realm of possibility.

3.  Side A will use 4 week old footage to say the media is bullshitting about an AR15 being used, cause someone cited 4 handguns were used.  Side B with rightly say the news fucked up a lot of shit that day, using that for evidence is weak.

4.  Side A will bring up eyewitness testimony to show the possibility of more than one shooter.  Side B will point out eyewitness testimony sucks, is inaccurate unless their testimony agrees with Side B's version of events, or it's the testimony of a police officer.

5.  Side A will bring up crisis actors.  Side B will say it's bullshit, can't be pulled off.  I'd agree cause if Robbie Parker is a crisis actor he sucks at it terribly.  I do think he's off his rocker, as is most of the townspeople including the medical examiner.  

6.  EnlightenMe will show up or maybe not, but he'll bring up how he "knows" two people connected and that gives him inside information.  Wait for the next mass shooting and he might know 3, I don't know.

7.  Side A will bring up a smashed hard drive.  Side B is also curious about this, not cause of MKULTRA, but to get some insight into the mind of the fuckhead Lanza.

8.  Side A will say they don't trust the Obama admin/gov't.  Side B will will say they don't trust the Obama admin/gov't, unless it's this, that, or the other thing.

9.  Someone will probably get a time out.  And others will resort to personal attacks to get the thread locked.

I think that about covers most of it.  No I'm not a mind reader, I just play one on youtube.

Damn, dude!  I am going to have to cut and paste that to the next troofer thread.

You nailed it.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:51:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

And you all did notice I sarcasticslly/facetiously titled the thread "ah... Jeez... Another Sandy Hook troofer thread".

So basically you only want people who agree with it to post?
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:52:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are four of you!
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:58:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you know this how?

Nope, I'm not sworn.

http://www.diff.net/media/2001_02_24_Alex_car_break-in/2001_02_24_Alex_car_break-in-018.medium.jpg

That's great but data entry doesn't qualify you as an expert in forensics, fingerprints or crime scenes.

Unless you have access to the full and complete information from the incident, and know how to read it, then you're just jerking off.

And just for future reference there are at least five ways to pull prints that involve no "dust" at all.

Are you sure there are just 5?  

Okay, Mr. CSI since you know so much... Riddle me this:

How often have you pulled a shirt off over your head and discovered one of your hairs fell out and is inside the shirt?

If said hair with follicle attached is still left inside the shirt, outside in the rain, does any DNA evidence in the follicle degrade?
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 1:03:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Holy shit. You hit every single point argument pretty much. Something tells me it won't stop this thread from taking the predictable route though.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 1:05:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Are you sure there are just 5?  

Okay, Mr. CSI since you know so much... Riddle me this:

How often have you pulled a shirt off over your head and discovered one of your hairs fell out and is inside the shirt?

If said hair with follicle attached is still left inside the shirt, outside in the rain, does any DNA evidence in the follicle degrade?

So now we have DNA evidence questions AND number of sweatshirts questions?

The DNA evidence should be fine if the hair was fresh and had enough of the root/bulb still attached, and if the humidity and temperature were within range, and if was collected, transported and tested properly.

If any of those variables, and ten or so more, changed then you might very well get a shit sample.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 1:07:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is your house a crime scene?

Is the environment inside your house conducive  to perserving any evidence contained within those 4 sweatshirts?

Should steps be taken to prevent any further degradation of evidence contained on or in those shirts?

What is your height and weight?

What size do you normally wear?

What are the sizes as indicated by the tags inside those 4 shirts?

Do any of these shirts have buttons?

Have beennknow to wear 3 or 4 shirts at the same time?

Would you eat green eggs and ham, in a box with a fox?  

Link Posted: 1/19/2013 1:11:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So basically you only want people who agree with it to post?

Yeah, you're I should go over to DU and post this exact same OP.

WOW!  Could you imagine the reaction over there?
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 1:11:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch this video:

Then I found this link:

Fucking truthers.

Either way, why run?

Flight typically = guilt

I have listened to the dispatch tapes multiple times.

The 911 dispatcher calls out over the radio that a teacher inside the school saw two figures run by.

Then a cop gets on the radio and says "they are coming this way" or "I see them."

Anywhooo... Really, why all the hate?

If there were that many people where did they go? Why haven't we heard any more of them?

It's a dead end.

Fuck truthers.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top