Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2013 6:58:41 AM EDT
Well it's GD and I know that I'm talking to gun owners who continually bitch about the dumbest things and expect more shit for free than an Obama phone owner.  

I see thread after thread about joining the NRA and the same lame excuses keep coming up.  I'm a benefactor member, and I never get calls or junk mail.  It's pretty fucking simple to Opt Out of all of it.   Quick and easy and it's FREE!   Dial that 800# below and you won't be out one red cent and you can be free of all the junk mail.

The NRA is the only pro gun organization that the legislators give any clout to.  GOA, SAF, etc., are great but they don't compare to the clout of the NRA.    I didn't see any press conference that all media outlets went to except the NRAs after the CT shooting.  

If your a gun owner in these times and not an NRA member, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Get a membership for $25 and get a $25 Bass Pro gift card.  More free shit!

http://www.nra.org/privacy.aspx

Opt Out
We also use your membership information to send you notices in the mail or by email about special member benefits, discounts, and offers. If you do not wish to receive these mailings, you can: (1) opt-out of email lists immediately by following the instructions at the bottom of the email, (2) email us using our Contact Us page, (3) call us at 1-800-672-3888, (4) write to us at National Rifle Association of America, 11250 Waples Mill Road; Fairfax, VA 22030.

Contacting the National Rifle Association of America
If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us via the email, address, or phone number immediately below.

Online: www.nrahq.org/contact.asp

Mail:  National Rifle Association of America
                11250 Waples Mill Road
                 Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: 1-800-672-3888
Link Posted: 1/9/2013 7:04:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I've called twice. I still get calls. I'm still a member though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top