User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 30
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

So can someone use my SBR without me?   I still own it.

I think the law on this is very clear:  Is the NFA or other prohibited item under your direct control?  If not, there is a violation.  If the reporter borrowed it from a DC police officer who is off-stage or at the very least inside the building, then it would not be a violation for him to be holding the magazine.  It would be no different than when I go rent a machine gun at the indoor range.  As soon as the machine gun, or your SBR, is no longer under the control of the person to whom it is registered, that person would be in hot water and so would you.  

I think until the details emerge as to how he became in possession of the magazine, any comments will be purely hypothetical speculation.

Every place that I have seen with  NFA rentals, they stand behind the person renting while in use.  Don't even let you walk from the counter to the lane with it in your hands. They load and place on the table/bench at the lane, and then you pick up and shoot.  When done you set it back on the table/bench and they take over to return to the counter.

There is a long window that allows them to supervise the 8 shooting lanes.  I carried it to the lane, loaded the mags, etc.  They can observe you at all times.  They're actually more interested in making sure you are shooting only their ammo to increase their profit and also to make sure no one is shooting their uncles reloads.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 1:52:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the law on this is very clear:  Is the NFA or other prohibited item under your direct control?  If not, there is a violation.  If the reporter borrowed it from a DC police officer who is off-stage or at the very least inside the building, then it would not be a violation for him to be holding the magazine.  It would be no different than when I go rent a machine gun at the indoor range.  As soon as the machine gun, or your SBR, is no longer under the control of the person to whom it is registered, that person would be in hot water and so would you.  

I think until the details emerge as to how he became in possession of the magazine, any comments will be purely hypothetical speculation.
He probably borrowed it from the cop that they have on guard duty at the front door.

The one with the M-16 - police issue...

Again, purely hypothetical speculation.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 1:52:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning dissimulation or feigned ignorance) example-
While airing Meet the Press in Washington DC, 12/23/12 David Gregory is in posession of a high capacity magazine in which case he tries to prove that they would not exist or be available if they were made illigal federally- which is/was currently illegal in Washington at the time of broadcast.

raf out roud
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is a thread around here discussing cnn's Don Lemon perjuring himself on the 4473 when he purchased an ar15 in Colorado.  It is something about residency.  Don't know if he did, but we should check into both of this maybe.

Where's Don Lemon a resident of at all?  If he's from NY now, he's probably in violation of several of their state laws, too.

Edit: Disregard.  He's from Georgia, apparently.  Legal for long guns.  Nevermind.

It's only legal to buy long guns in neighboring states. Any other states and it has to go through a dealer in your state of residence.

Huh?

If you are a say Florida resident it is illegal to buy a gun while you are in Nevada. The only legal way to do it is like buying over the internet, you pay for it at the dealer in NV and he ships it to your local dealer in FL where you fill out the 4473 and do the background check.

That may be, but as a FL resident, I was able to walk into several Utah gun stores and quite a few long guns. Pistols, you must be a Utah resident.

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 1:55:17 PM EDT
[#5]
You can also go to DC.GOV and send a message to the mayor.

Mr. Mayor,

I was looking to visit the area and had been researching laws. As I am a law abiding gun owner. I know now I am not permitted this in DC and I can respect that. However on Meet the Press today, there is a journalist. David Gregory, He has violated the law by having in his posession a high capacity ammunition feeding device. He is not law enforcement, is he? I urge you to be tough on crime and prosecute Mr. Gregory to the fullest extent of the law.

Thank You
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 1:56:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He probably borrowed it from the cop that they have on guard duty at the front door.

The one with the M-16 - police issue...

Again, purely hypothetical speculation.

Perhaps I should have used a or a or or which is teh sarcastic one ?

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:01:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Call 911
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#9]
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM, prosecution wise.  I bet a PMAG on it.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM, prosecution wise.  I bet a PMAG on it.

I am good with that. The important thing is that bans do not work , and if some "criminal element " wants one, he or she will get one.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#11]
They seriously need to charge this idiot. I'm sure they won't though.

I just hope this gets played out to its maximum potential. I'm so tired of lstening to these idiots spout on about shit they have no idea about and this just proves the fact.

"Automatic weapons" this and "cop killer bullets" that. These guys have no fucking idea what they're talking about yet Joe public eats it right up thinking it must be true, they said it on the news. Kinda like the idiots from "Sons o guns", I don't know how many times I had to explain to somebody that the shit they do is fake.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone else notice that there are more threads about banning Pierce Morgan than there is this! Why, even if no charges come out, we, as law abiding gun owners, can use this to make a statement!!!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/press-charges-against-david-gregory-possession-30-round-high-capacity-assault-rifle-magazine/gMNRPpPl
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Fucking libtard needs a dose of his medicine.

I hope something is done.

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:17:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Thank you for signing this petition

Signatures needed by January 22, 2013 to reach goal of 25,000  = 24,944
Total signatures on this petition = 56.

Come on guys send this to everybody you know. It only takes your name, email and zip code.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/press-charges-against-david-gregory-possession-30-round-high-capacity-assault-rifle-magazine/gMNRPpPl
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:24:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Excellent point.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:33:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Post this meme I just made to your FB page,and state that you are in support of prosecuting all gun crimes, and we'll start with David Gregory.

http://motivationalmaker.com/saved_posters/poster_6v0c8apyon.jpg

Posted to my FB page.  Nice job.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Fucking libtard needs a dose of his medicine.

I hope something is done.

I just watched the 'Interview' with WLP. What a piece of shit this guy is - pushing his own liberal agenda, twisting everything up to try and get WLP to concede something, anything to the liberal point-of-view.

WLP did good. Stood his ground, stayed focused.

ETA Link to Meet The Press interview

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If a news organization went to the DC police and asked them if they could borrow a magazine to use in a news story, and the police okayed it, and the news organization returned it to the police after the show, it would be hard to argue that he would be "in possession" of it in any meaningful sense.  The point would be such a technical one, that a judge would dismiss it, even if a prosecutor wanted to purse it, is my guess.

IF they borrowed it from law enforcement, I don't really see it as being substantially different from a news story showing a reporter shooting full auto or something.  Just because news footage shows the reporter standing with an NFA gmu or dealer sample doesn't mean they are somehow "in possession" of an NFA item that doesn't belong to them, because the owner is presumably standing right off camera.

My point is just that IF they actually went to the trouble of talking to LEO and borrowing it from them, I am not that outraged about it.

IF they didn't do that, then I completely agree that David Gregory should be charged with a crime.  

There's no "a cop gave it to me" exemption for "possession".

Please read what I wrote.

We're not talking about someone saying a cop GAVE it to him, and basically owning it or having it long-term  I'm talking about a reporter TEMPORARILY BORROWING one for the brief time to shoot a news story and then returning it.  In that hypothetical case, it's not clear that it would rise to the standard of "possesssing" that would be enough for a prosecutor or judge to gie a shit about.  My point is that it wouldn't really be any different from a cop at the range letting some kid shoot his AR or something like that.  Obviously that kid is not in illegal possession of an AR for the few minutes e is holding it.

The argument would become so technical that it would be pointless.  If a cop had let David Gregory touch a magazine, is that a crime?  What about if he left him hold it for 5 minutes?  What about loaning it for 2 hours?  What if a cop was AT the studio, just off-camera?  I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you that TECHNICALLY a law might have been broken, but it would be in such an ambiguous way that no judge or prosecutor would care ... IF in fact we are talking about borrowing it temporarily from law enforcement.

It was in his hand, on national tv.  He was in physical control of it.

That is possession.

Book him, Dann-O

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:46:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Thank you for signing this petition

Signatures needed by January 22, 2013 to reach goal of 25,000  = 24,944
Total signatures on this petition = 56.

Come on guys send this to everybody you know. It only takes your name, email and zip code.

Signed, #74.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 2:52:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Its awesome this made it on drudge and elsewhere, hopefully something comes of it.  I just wish LaPierre had pointed that out on national TV.  It would have been a legendary moment on TV.

Ted would have

I signed the petition and sent it to everyone I know

HIT IT
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't do Twitter.  Anyone think about getting it on there?

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 3:55:55 PM EDT
[#24]
So, why isn't this high cap magazine nut in custody yet?
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 4:20:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They don't arrest liberals, didn't you know that?
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 4:24:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's what I want to know. Why isn't he on the floor of the studio with a bunch of DC cops sitting on top of him with hickory sticks screaming at him to stop resisting.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 4:25:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Post this meme I just made to your FB page,and state that you are in support of prosecuting all gun crimes, and we'll start with David Gregory.

http://motivationalmaker.com/saved_posters/poster_6v0c8apyon.jpg

Posted to my FB page.  Nice job.
Ditto, fine graphic, now on my FB.  Also Tweeted, and NRA has tweeted it 14 minutes ago!

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 4:45:31 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is a thread around here discussing cnn's Don Lemon perjuring himself on the 4473 when he purchased an ar15 in Colorado. It is something about residency. Don't know if he did, but we should check into both of this maybe.

Where's Don Lemon a resident of at all? If he's from NY now, he's probably in violation of several of their state laws, too.

Edit: Disregard. He's from Georgia, apparently. Legal for long guns. Nevermind.

It's only legal to buy long guns in neighboring states. Any other states and it has to go through a dealer in your state of residence.

That is false (Federally - some states have so-called contiguous states laws):

<dt>Q: From whom may an unlicensed person acquire a firearm under the
?
</dt>

<dd>

A person may only acquire a firearm within the person’s own State, except that he or she may purchase or otherwise acquire a rifle or shotgun, in person, at a licensee’s premises in any State, provided the sale complies with State laws applicable in the State of sale and the State where the purchaser resides. A person may borrow or rent a firearm in any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes.

[18
922(a)(3) and (5), 922(b)(3), 27
478.29 and 478.30]

</dd>

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 4:48:01 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

[email protected]

Email off of D.C. Police web site, We need somebody from D.C. To call the non-emergency number

I called them about Feinstein waving around a MAK-90 with a 75-round drum at the National Press Club back in the 1990s.  They didn't give a shit.

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is a thread around here discussing cnn's Don Lemon perjuring himself on the 4473 when he purchased an ar15 in Colorado. It is something about residency. Don't know if he did, but we should check into both of this maybe.

Where's Don Lemon a resident of at all? If he's from NY now, he's probably in violation of several of their state laws, too.

Edit: Disregard. He's from Georgia, apparently. Legal for long guns. Nevermind.

Huh?

If you are a say Florida resident it is illegal to buy a gun while you are in Nevada. The only legal way to do it is like buying over the internet, you pay for it at the dealer in NV and he ships it to your local dealer in FL where you fill out the 4473 and do the background check.

Again, it isn't.  See the quoted BATFE FAQ answer, complete with reference to the actual laws.

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought the same thing . But he prob got it from local law enforcement. It looks fairly used.

Yup... that's my thought. But who knows?

That is a good point.

Interestingly enough, DC law doesn't seem to make an excepton for media types borrowing items prohibited to mere mortals under DC law.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:00:21 PM EDT
[#32]
I think the mag ban laws are bullshit, but doesn't the NRA and our elected representatives say we should just enforce the laws we already have on the books.

I think this would be a good place to start.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If a news organization went to the DC police and asked them if they could borrow a magazine to use in a news story, and the police okayed it, and the news organization returned it to the police after the show, it would be hard to argue that he would be "in possession" of it in any meaningful sense. The point would be such a technical one, that a judge would dismiss it, even if a prosecutor wanted to purse it, is my guess.

IF they borrowed it from law enforcement, I don't really see it as being substantially different from a news story showing a reporter shooting full auto or something. Just because news footage shows the reporter standing with an NFA gmu or dealer sample doesn't mean they are somehow "in possession" of an NFA item that doesn't belong to them, because the owner is presumably standing right off camera.

My point is just that IF they actually went to the trouble of talking to LEO and borrowing it from them, I am not that outraged about it.

IF they didn't do that, then I completely agree that David Gregory should be charged with a crime.

We're not talking about someone saying a cop GAVE it to him, and basically owning it or having it long-term I'm talking about a reporter TEMPORARILY BORROWING one for the brief time to shoot a news story and then returning it. In that hypothetical case, it's not clear that it would rise to the standard of "possesssing" that would be enough for a prosecutor or judge to gie a shit about. My point is that it wouldn't really be any different from a cop at the range letting some kid shoot his AR or something like that. Obviously that kid is not in illegal possession of an AR for the few minutes e is holding it.

The argument would become so technical that it would be pointless. If a cop had let David Gregory touch a magazine, is that a crime? What about if he left him hold it for 5 minutes? What about loaning it for 2 hours? What if a cop was AT the studio, just off-camera? I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you that TECHNICALLY a law might have been broken, but it would be in such an ambiguous way that no judge or prosecutor would care ... IF in fact we are talking about borrowing it temporarily from law enforcement.

And if he 'borrowed' a select-fire M16 from the District MPD?

The District DA would not parse words if I was arrested on the street in DC wth a single round of 9mm that a DC cop let me hold.

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If a news organization went to the DC police and asked them if they could borrow a magazine to use in a news story, and the police okayed it, and the news organization returned it to the police after the show, it would be hard to argue that he would be "in possession" of it in any meaningful sense.  The point would be such a technical one, that a judge would dismiss it, even if a prosecutor wanted to purse it, is my guess.

IF they borrowed it from law enforcement, I don't really see it as being substantially different from a news story showing a reporter shooting full auto or something.  Just because news footage shows the reporter standing with an NFA gmu or dealer sample doesn't mean they are somehow "in possession" of an NFA item that doesn't belong to them, because the owner is presumably standing right off camera.

We're not talking about someone saying a cop GAVE it to him, and basically owning it or having it long-term  I'm talking about a reporter TEMPORARILY BORROWING one for the brief time to shoot a news story and then returning it.  In that hypothetical case, it's not clear that it would rise to the standard of "possesssing" that would be enough for a prosecutor or judge to gie a shit about.  My point is that it wouldn't really be any different from a cop at the range letting some kid shoot his AR or something like that.  Obviously that kid is not in illegal possession of an AR for the few minutes e is holding it.

The argument would become so technical that it would be pointless.  If a cop had let David Gregory touch a magazine, is that a crime?  What about if he left him hold it for 5 minutes?  What about loaning it for 2 hours?  What if a cop was AT the studio, just off-camera?  I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you that TECHNICALLY a law might have been broken, but it would be in such an ambiguous way that no judge or prosecutor would care ... IF in fact we are talking about borrowing it temporarily from law enforcement.

Doesn't sound ambiguous to me. It's all up to discretion. Holding it is possession — no matter the time frame or where it came from.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Just posted this on twitter, but to be effective one needs to use a collective hash tag... I used #prosecutegunlaws ... If we all do this then the trending will show up if large enough.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:19:10 PM EDT
[#36]
@Ishapore2A is my tag, and using the hashtag to try and do something.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
By his own admission as he held it up saying it was a 30rd mag, he then held up what he said was a 5 or 10rd mag. They need to charge him.

But they won't.  If you've got the backing of the MSM behind you, ignorance is an excuse for the law.  

If they don't charge, it's going to hurt their credibility and ability to convict others of gun control violations.

You cannot selectively prosecute the law

Haha Isn't there a DC magazine ban (Heller II) case being appealed to SCOTUS right now?  If we are really lucky they will decline to do anything about David Gregory, that should pretty much make that portion of the case a slamdunk.

Someone needs to send this to Alan Gura, SAF, and the Heller foundation.  No matter how it turns out I am sure they can use this as ammo for their case.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Headline with picture on Drudge:

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought the same thing .  But he prob got it from local law enforcement.  It looks fairly used.

Yup... that's my thought.  But who knows?

That is a good point.

How is it a good point?  He is in possession of a prohibited item.  There is no exemption in the law because you know somebody or got it from LE.

Exactly, he couldn't take possession of an ounce of heroin to make a point in a report - if they let him pass based off the idea that this was for educational purposes, this opens up a new can of worms.. (I.e. - you could get a mag and say it's for an educational video you are about to post on youtube or some other lie)
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Prosecute.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

He's waving an AR-15 30 round magazine around.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7183/davidgregory1.jpg

"DC High Capacity Ammunition Magazines - D.C. Official Code 7-2506.01

(b) No person in the District shall possess, sell, or transfer any large capacity ammunition feeding device regardless of whether the device is attached to a firearm. For the purposes of this subsection, the term &#65533;large capacity ammunition feeding device&#65533; means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition. The term &#65533;large capacity ammunition feeding device&#65533; shall not include an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.&#65533;."

Will he be prosecuted?

Fire mission!

I'm giving you credit for spotting this dangerous criminal.

Good work.

I hope they apprehend him immediately.

Seriously.

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:44:48 PM EDT
[#42]
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/gregory-mocks-lapierre-proposing-armed-guards-sends-kids-high-security-school_691057.html

this dovetails nicely

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are we really so caught up on all the important shit that we're gonna worry about this fuck-tard using a 30 rnd clip as a prop?

Would David Gregory ignore it if he saw you flouting a magazine ban?

No, probably not.  But I'm not into wrestling with pigs.  I have serious shit to do.  Like sitting here wondering if the YHM 7.62Ti and the M&P15-22 I won in June will get here before the ban.  

I also have a hundred pounds of sausage to make and a shit load of beer to drink with some buddies and our kids later this afternoon.  So, I don't care if he's breaking the law by having a standard capacity mag in a state that bans them.  

And let me ask you this, Do you believe that unjust laws must be obeyed?  Or, is it morally correct to break an unjust and unconstitutional law?

.. let me ask you this, Do you believe that it would ruin your life (or at the very least cost you $$$$) when you are caught breaking those unjust laws that these media elitist are pushing so hard for? - Why shouldn't we push to hold him to those very same standards they are trying to enforce on us?
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought the same thing .  But he prob got it from local law enforcement.  It looks fairly used.

That is a good point.

Would that make it legal for him to possess it?
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:55:49 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a good point.

Would that make it legal for him to possess it?

... not without a letter

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:56:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#47]

"The NBC host would go on the rest of the segment to suggest that
armed guards might not be effective in preventing mass murders at
school. Which is perhaps an interesting theoretical argument.

But when it comes to Gregory's own kids, however, they are secured every school day by armed guards.

The Gregory children go to school with the children of President Barack Obama, according to the Washington Post. That school is the co-ed Quaker school Sidwell Friends.

According to a scan of the school's online faculty-staff directory,
Sidwell has a security department made up of at least 11 people. Many of
those are police officers, who are presumably armed.

Moreover, with the Obama kids in attendance, there is a secret service presence at the institution, as well. "

The hypocrisy is just amazing. - What a douche-bag. And watch the MSM dodge this one.

We need some sort of accountability in the media. It is really getting out-of-hand.

Link Posted: 12/23/2012 5:59:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Here is an excerpt from CA law.  Not a violation.

(31) The loan of a large-capacity magazine for use solely as a prop for a motion picture, television, or video production.
(32) The purchase of a large-capacity magazine by the holder of a special weapons permit issued pursuant to Section 12095, 12230, 12250, 12286, or 12305, for any of the following purposes:
(A) For use solely as a prop for a motion picture, television, or video production.
(B) For export pursuant to federal regulations.
(C) For resale to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, or the military, pursuant to applicable federal regulations.
-- SeanNewton - 29 Oct 2007
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#49]
The way I see it, what does it matter if they prosecute or not?  We win either way.

If they don't prosecute after a big public outcry and publicity, it is free publicity that existing gun laws are not being enforced or prosecuted.  The prosecutors of Fast and Furious suspects are not even pushing for maximum sentences. That is part of the problem.  Tens of millions of dollars, a dead border patrol agent and a dead ICE agent and they don't even push for the maximum allowed under law, yet there is still a push for more gun laws.  Use the ones you have before you ask for more.

If they do prosecute, good.  Make him feel the pain of onerous gun laws and pay the price for his ignorance, just as many unknowing and otherwise well intentioned people have.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 6:03:17 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I don't do Twitter.  Anyone think about getting it on there?

Adam Baldwin tweeted it.

Page / 30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top