Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/22/2012 11:06:37 PM EDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de3lmAD5kXo

They got the ball rolling though didn't they.

EDIT for those who comment on something they didn't watch...

NBC reported days later that authorities have confirmed only 4 handguns found in the school.  The "rifle" was in the trunk.  The rifle in the trunk is clearly a shotgun.  No AR was there.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:13:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't heard of this yet.... figures
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:15:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Jesus H. Christ, look at the video. It's a Saiga shotgun they pull out of the trunk.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Tell me this:

How many of your ARs have a charging lever on the right side of the bolt,as shown on that video?

None of mine do.

That means the AR was not the weapon eft in the trunk to be shown on that video,

Get a grip.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:16:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Because they reported it once and then continued with their hate for the AR.  Even after they reported this every blog and media outlet is still talking about the Bushmaster.

Makes ya think...
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:17:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because they reported it once and then continued with their hate for the AR.  Even after they reported this every blog and media outlet is still talking about the Bushmaster.

Makes ya think...

Makes me think you don't know what an AR15 looks like.

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:17:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tell me this:

How many of your ARs have a charging lever on the right side of the bolt,as shown on that video?

None of mine do.

That means the AR was not the weapon eft in the trunk to be shown on that video,

Get a grip.

If you watch the news report they say only 4 handguns found in the school.  Rifle was in the trunk.  Obviously that's not an AR.  Watch the whole video.  That means there never was an AR.  Authorities have confirmed it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:18:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

"Believe half of what you see, and NONE of what you hear."

The video of the weapon in the trunk clearly depicts a shotgun. AR platforms are almost never side charging.

Lesson? Believe none of what you hear, especially when NBC is reporting it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:18:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

and made some people a whole lot of money.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:18:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes ya think...

Makes me think you missed the whole damn point.  Let's do some math...

4 handguns is all that was in the school...  add one "rifle" in the trunk that suspiciously looks like a shotgun = no assault rifle.

Thanks for playing.

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:19:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Jesus H. Christ, look at the video. It's a Saiga shotgun they pull out of the trunk.

That is what is sort of looked like to me the way the charging handle was setup.  I'm just glad it was in the trunk and not used in shooting.  Had it been used in the shooting that would have slammed the door closed on imports.  They already tried to block Saigas back in 2010.  It is at the top of the anti-gunners weapons to be banned list.  

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:20:04 PM EDT
[#11]
25 posts, December join date, and being very vocal?

You seem... familiar...

In before NorCal.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:20:24 PM EDT
[#12]
In before thread evap
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:21:28 PM EDT
[#13]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/

If you watch the news report they say only 4 handguns found in the school.  Rifle was in the trunk.  Obviously that's not an AR.  Watch the whole video.  That means there never was an AR.  Authorities have confirmed it.

Show me the source...
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:21:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Are you saying no AR involved? Didn't the medical examiner say the kids were shot with .223?

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:22:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

25 posts, December join date, and being very vocal?
You seem... familiar...

In before NorCal.

Lol

I've been arguing with him in this thread he started

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:22:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:[/

If you watch the news report they say only 4 handguns found in the school.  Rifle was in the trunk.  Obviously that's not an AR.  Watch the whole video.  That means there never was an AR.  [span style='color: red;']Authorities have confirmed i
t.

Show me the source...

IF YOU WATCH THE VIDEO THE SOURCE IS NBC NEWS!
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:23:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Are you saying no AR involved? Didn't the medical examiner say the kids were shot with .223?

Isn't it easier to watch 2 minutes of a video than to speculate?
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:24:08 PM EDT
[#18]
If there was really an AR inside the school, don't you think that pictures of the spent brass at the crime scene would have been "leaked" by now?
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:24:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Makes ya think...

4 handguns is all that was in the school...  add one "rifle" in the trunk that suspiciously looks like a shotgun = no assault rifle.

Thanks for playing.

So...Was 9-11 an inside job?

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:26:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes ya think...

Thanks for playing.

No but the media really is trying hard to demonize guns and gun owners and get rid of the second amendment.

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:26:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you watch the news report they say only 4 handguns found in the school.  Rifle was in the trunk.  Obviously that's not an AR.  Watch the whole video.  That means there never was an AR.  [span style='color: red;']Authorities have confirmed i
t.

Show me the source...

Oh... You watch and believe the reports from NBC news.

That explains everything.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:28:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

t.

Show me the source...

Hard to believe anything around these parts.  No source is valid.  I just find it funny when NBC themselves comes out and says only handguns were used.  Please let me know what constitutes acceptable sources.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:29:27 PM EDT
[#23]
When was that clip from NBC news?

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:29:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes ya think...

Thanks for playing.

I think it's a big jump to go from "media trying to paint assault rifles as the CT murder weapon" to "the government secretly blew up the WTC."

That said, I have no idea what happened and it was probably an AR for all I know.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:31:31 PM EDT
[#25]
This is all such a clusterfuck
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:31:42 PM EDT
[#26]
I just modified this, feel free to share

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:32:03 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Makes ya think...

Thanks for playing.

I think it's a big jump to go from "media trying to paint assault rifles as the CT murder weapon" to "the government secretly blew up the WTC."

That said, I have no idea what happened and it was probably an AR for all I know.
Yeah but I really didn't want to beat around the bush with him.

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:32:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
When was that clip from NBC news?

Thursday
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:32:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This is all such a clusterfuck

Aye
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:34:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

t.

Show me the source...

Hard to believe anything around these parts.  No source is valid.  I just find it funny when NBC themselves comes out and says only handguns were used.  Please let me know what constitutes acceptable sources.

But if you fucking listen they dont even tell you who their source of the information is "federal authorities" pretty fucking vague.Seriously what you are seeing happens all the time. Its the medias version of "fog of war" they all race to bring us the latest updates. You remember the trench coat mafia and the other suspects throwing bombs into the cafeteria at columbine?
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:35:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

IMHO: acceptable source = your own eyes, 50% of the time. I stated that in my first post.

ETA: Therefore, I believe a shotgun came out of that trunk. Was an AR used in the school? I haven't SEEN anything to make me believe one way or another.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:36:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Roger that. Troofers can FOAD.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:37:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

t.

Show me the source...

But if you fucking listen they dont even tell you who their source of the information is "federal authorities" pretty fucking vague.Seriously what you are seeing happens all the time. Its the medias version of "fog of war" they all race to bring us the latest updates.

Yeah the media is racing to come to the aid of the bushmaster.  LMAO I am on the floor rolling at your thought process.  They just decided to publish some "bullshit"  about no assault rifle being used after spending a week demonizing them.

Too funny.  Going to bed.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:39:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I'm a "troofer" cause I'm worried about my second amendment rights.  You guys are too much.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:39:30 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Yes.

That's what op is inferring.

And yes, the ME stated they were all murdered with a rifle.

Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:45:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Are there any other sources for "only 4 handguns?"

If so, shouldn't this be big news?
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:46:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I'm a "troofer" cause I'm worried about my second amendment rights.  You guys are too much.

No, you're a troofer because you are posting about garbage reporting from a garbage media outlet, from 48+ hrs ago.  If you want TRUTH, start clamoring for video or photos of spent brass. (Never happen though)

Coming into GD with your tinfoil on tighter than hell and subsequently spouting off "facts" like these won't yield the results you expect. But somehow, I have a feeling you already know that.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:46:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Isn't there the possibility that Lanza brought multiple long-guns to the school in the car but only brought in his mom's AR15 and 2 pistols?

People are being obtuse.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:47:26 PM EDT
[#39]
I would think some people on this site would know some of the investigating officers at the scene of the murders.

It would be easy to identify the shell casings as rifle or handgun.

Have any of them spoken up as to what was found there?
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:48:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Doesn't anybody find it just a little bit funny that the witnesses (even the teachers) all claim to have been walked out with their eyes closed so they didn't see anything, the original reports said 2 handguns only, the story changed later, & the ME came out with a vague, scripted statement that every wound he "knew about" was a "long rifle"?

At the same time, we haven't seen a single photo of expended brass or even a single weapon tagged as evidence paraded in front of the media (as they usually do in high profile cases)?

Something smells like bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:48:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sandy+hook+%224+handguns%22
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:49:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I would think some people on this site would know some of the investigating officers at the scene of the murders.

It would be easy to identify the shell casings as rifle or handgun.

Have any of them spoken up as to what was found there?

I would imagine they under a gag order pending the investigation. Just my own speculation though...
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:49:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Does anyone else feel like we're living through the beginning of Matt Bracken's Enemies Foreign and Domestic?
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:50:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Isn't there the possibility that Lanza brought multiple long-guns to the school in the car but only brought in his mom's AR15 and 2 pistols?

People are being obtuse.

Yes but the media came out and said rifle in the trunk only 4 handguns.  It's just right in that nice video link provided at in the original post.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:50:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weren't you going to bed?
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:52:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you're a troofer because you are posting about garbage reporting from a garbage media outlet, from 48+ hrs ago.  If you want TRUTH, start clamoring for video or photos of spent brass. (Never happen though)

Coming into GD with your tinfoil on tighter than hell and subsequently spouting off "facts" like these won't yield the results you expect. But somehow, I have a feeling you already know that.

You know me so well it's crazy.  Like we've been connected since birth.  You're so smart.  I bet they called you gifted in school didn't they.  You're debate skills are out of this world.  High IQ? I'm sure of it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:55:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for Googling that for me. But it's just Breitbart and other blogs referencing the same NBC report. Any other news sources other than that NBC telecast?

Edit: not trying to stir up shit, it's not being mentioned elsewhere and if multiple news agencies are putting it out, it should have legs.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:55:29 PM EDT
[#48]
huh, imagine that.
Link Posted: 12/22/2012 11:56:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, thanks for the reminder.  I'll be back tomorrow to try and help everyone see the second amendment is the issue and lies are being perpetrated against good owners to push a political agenda through.  Don't forget that's what this is about and demean it with moon man bullshit.  I hope you remember that.  You have a good evening.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 12:03:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, thanks for the reminder.  I'll be back tomorrow to try and help everyone see the second amendment is the issue and lies are being perpetrated against good owners to push a political agenda through.  Don't forget that's what this is about and demean it with moon man bullshit.  I hope you remember that.  You have a good evening.

You as well. Thank you for the excitement,

And FWIW, I wholeheartedly agree this whole thing is a massive 2A issue.  I just don't want to give the leftist media any additional ammunition to type cast more responsible gun owners as conspiracy theorists. I'm not saying the whole thing doesn't stink a little - it most certainly does. However, I do not wish to walk along the conspiracy road until more facts supporting such a case come to light.

G'night brother!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top