View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kama_Kauzy (5:55:26 PM) you are a fag, and you should feel bad about taking it in the ass
Kama_Kauzy (5:55:27 PM) FYI
puppykisses (6:03:13 PM) ifi am a fag, then i should feel GOOD about takign it in the ass
puppykisses (6:03:33 PM) you sure think about man-on-man action a lot
puppykisses (6:04:55 PM) regardless, you have been added to 'ignore' and my TK list, you silly little freak

Mission for the night: troll puppykisses  

This will be epic.

When you guys are done you can stand back and let a professional get to work.
you'd have to have an account that wasn't locked  

I will at Christmas

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I will at Christmas

View Quote

For how long tho?
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:24:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

For how long tho?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will at Christmas

For how long tho?

Long enough to make this guys hate me and all my descendents
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:31:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:33:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Kama_Kauzy (5:55:26 PM) you are a fag, and you should feel bad about taking it in the ass
puppykisses (6:03:13 PM) ifi am a fag, then i should feel GOOD about takign it in the ass
puppykisses (6:04:55 PM) regardless, you have been added to 'ignore' and my TK list, you silly little freak
View Quote

I hate to say it Kauzy but he kinda got you there.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:37:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

oYOU HUSH
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 11:38:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Call him a butt pirate, I hear he likes that.

I bet he rides the captains boat with the butt pirate flag high on the mast.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:46:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:49:19 AM EDT
[#9]
NO WAY am I going after Puppykisses, because after he blows up a school bus or shoots up a mall, you KNOW all the libtards are going to be asking,' Who is this ZOOMIES, and all these AR-15 bullies, who MADE Corky do this?:   His mom will go to the basement, show his computer set-up he probably got for free as therapy from some government program, and say "what a good, nice little psycho--oops, BOY he was".........And then when Homeland Security and the FBI come knocking.....
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:54:50 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

NO WAY am I going after Puppykisses, because after he blows up a school bus or shoots up a mall, you KNOW all the libtards are going to be asking,' Who is this ZOOMIES, and all these AR-15 bullies, who MADE Corky do this?:   His mom will go to the basement, show his computer set-up he probably got for free as therapy from some government program, and say "what a good, nice little psycho--oops, BOY he was".........And then when Homeland Security and the FBI come knocking.....
View Quote
Fuck him and his ancestors.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 1:39:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:When you guys are done you can stand back and let a professional get to work.
View Quote

Cleared hot!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 1:50:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Looks like I've missed some fine trolling opportunities the last few days. I had some good ones cooked up for Stalingrad or Ruinburg on Fire. Something to do with the stunning resemblance to Ferguson.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 4:39:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 7:56:02 AM EDT
[#15]
4 Prems in the last 2 days 3 of them today while on sale. Knocking the list down as i go.

Coastie Yes Sir i am Going to grab the Panther M10 as well got to go get something for moms first.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:45:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I will at Christmas

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you'd have to have an account that wasn't locked  

I will at Christmas

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:48:58 AM EDT
[#17]
BBQ'ED CONQUERER any one i Enjoyed taking 1200 Plus of his Life.

glad  Equipment is Half OFF cause that Vert Stabilzer is really helping now I like the 350 K  cost Verse 700 K

2400 Assist damage and 1500 Damage i did not bad.

WN8: 1 502

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 9:04:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Perfect. Well done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Finally killed an RU251.  TD mode, bitch was charging me.

So, you went all Darren Wilson on him?

Perfect. Well done.

Well Done.

TRG
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:43:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:02:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 12:18:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#22]

Only took you what?  40,000 matches?  

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 3:08:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How is it possible to have 10K games and a WN8 of 63? I think he had a 44% win rate also. You'd literally have to be AFK or sit on spawn every game and maybe cause 1 damage hit per every 10 or so games, wouldn't you?
View Quote

Bot. If you watch some of the vids advertising the macros, you can even tell which one it is by the behavior.
There are quite a few botters on the NA servers.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 3:09:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Lol boar. That guy is a superdork.

Makes Jim look reasonable.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 4:01:34 PM EDT
[#25]
I aught to not my alt account.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 4:03:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Ok, so just got the T37. What are the best things to get for it?  Vent?  torsion bars?  Stabilizer?
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 4:16:10 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote

i don;t understand how people do alt accounts or rerolls.

the idea of grinding through low tiers again is just awful.  i don't think there's a tank under tier 5 that i actually enjoyed playing.  luchs maybe (or was that tier 5?).  i've killed everything in every tree except a few tier 1s and 2s, but i just can't bring myself to buy back into those tiers because they're just miserable for me.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

the idea of grinding through low tiers again is just awful.  i don't think there's a tank under tier 5 that i actually enjoyed playing.  luchs maybe (or was that tier 5?).  i've killed everything in every tree except a few tier 1s and 2s, but i just can't bring myself to buy back into those tiers because they're just miserable for me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you could always get a premium 6-8 and convert the experience just to skip up to tanks you like
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 4:52:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

M8a1 was fun. The Valentine 2 is a hoot because it only sees tier 4 and below and you will still make money shooting straight gold, the Locust is great, and the British tier 3 is a real beast, cruiser I think. Probably the M8 was the high point because it has amazing pen and shoots so fast, it's like a hurricane.

But yeah, things don't start getting really fun until tier 5. The M4 and T49 (T67) are my favorites. The M4 Derp is hilarious. Get a pzsfl IV in your sights and hit him from downtown and he will have no idea what the hell just hit him!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 4:54:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I guess you could always get a premium 6-8 and convert the experience just to skip up to tanks you like
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

If you're going to do the alt account thing, go through the American heavy or medium lines, especially now because you can get a RamII or T14 on the cheap and pretty much skip through all of the low tier crap.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 5:09:21 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
M8a1 was fun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

M8a1 was fun.

agreed.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Hope everyone has a great and blessed Thanksgiving!
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 6:44:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hope everyone has a great and blessed Thanksgiving!
View Quote

You fault man i hope to play with you tomorrow and or Saturday look me up i am Over stuffed.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Please tell me plays on the West server.
View Quote
East.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:01:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Killed Garbad in my M53/55 today    ----- with a blind shot, the tears were great

http://wotreplays.eu/site/1375213?secret=c9f63ff7c3a6128a47d965367fdfb792
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:06:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Killed Garbad in my M53/55 today    ----- with a blind shot, the tears were great

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

glad  Equipment is Half OFF cause that Vert Stabilzer is really helping now I like the 350 K  cost Verse 700 K

http://i.imgur.com/VlY2JzC.jpg
View Quote

Haha, what mod is this to have women tank crews?  My daughter would like those on her tanks.  Not seen it before.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Almost bought some premium time and some gold. Until I tried to play today, holy lopsided shit teams.

Forget that. Besides they are probably Putin nutswingers anyway.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Almost bought some premium time and some gold. Until I tried to play today, holy lopsided shit teams.

View Quote

There seem to be  A LOT more RU players on the NA server now. Had a conversation with one; they said that the mentality over on the RU servers is to create an account on the NA and "reroll" here. The quality and quantity of players here is just much lower and their success generally much higher.

Fuck them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:21:06 PM EDT
[#40]
I had to quit for awhile.  This is the best game I've had all night.  The rest have been nothing but fail teams.  I watched 6 guys trying to take on one heavy while the rest of us got wiped out.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:37:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Outstanding.  Garbad is such a whiny little bitch.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:38:46 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
There seem to be  A LOT more RU players on the NA server now. Had a conversation with one; they said that the mentality over on the RU servers is to create an account on the NA and "reroll" here. The quality and quantity of players here is just much lower and their success generally much higher.

Fuck them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck them.
Why complain about that? We generally complain that there are so many bad players, I welcome any new players wither descent stats at this point.

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:39:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Just after noon today I had an over 20,000 WN8 game

Link Posted: 11/27/2014 10:49:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Why complain about that? We generally complain that there are so many bad players, I welcome any new players wither descent stats at this point.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck them.

Ha!

I agree - let them come in.  The American server needs players, not droolers.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Ha!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck them.

Ha!

At least they are good...unlike most of our southern border imports.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:00:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Fuck them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck them.

Lot of Asian server rerolls the past few months as well.  Same reasons.  Not sure how someone in RU can play on an NA server with anything resembling a decent ping.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:07:20 AM EDT
[#47]
What is the point of a reroll? To look good in a video game? ?How much poontang does that drawn in LMFAO
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:26:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What is the point of a reroll? To look good in a video game? ?How much poontang does that drawn in LMFAO
View Quote

Good stats.
Higher quality of player base.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 1:41:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, there's that, but for serious players it is more about showing the skill level one has practiced up to - and can hold on to - for the newer competitive clans that focus on clan wars.

For anyone who had an account they shared with kids / others, or for a drunken / goof-off account, if they want to be considered for a 'good' clan they need to show they can focus to build up the stats and wins.  While I see nothing wrong with making fun of re-roll account players, I also see nothing wrong with having multiple accounts - one to focus on, and one for fun.

Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:46:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Haha, what mod is this to have women tank crews?  My daughter would like those on her tanks.  Not seen it before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/VlY2JzC.jpg

OMC has it now Finally before had to use Aslain's mod before.

OMC also now has for your crew the Minions. Goes good with the Minions voice pack.
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top