BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1010
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:32:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A three man kv2 platoon was on the other team. They started the match by each killing one tank. They took arty out first and some other tier6.  They then started shooting other tanks. One of them got two kills in before his lock. The IS team killed someone and another tank tk'd someone else on the team.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I played a game last week with larry. We were in our t34's. Both of us and about 6 other guys got 0 damage for a win.    

A three man kv2 platoon was on the other team. They started the match by each killing one tank. They took arty out first and some other tier6.  They then started shooting other tanks. One of them got two kills in before his lock. The IS team killed someone and another tank tk'd someone else on the team.

So 4 kills off the bat from the kv2 platton. One team kill from the IS and another TK from a pissed off red. Don't forget the deaths of 3 kv2's that turned blue. So, 9 guys die on the other team to their own hands. I was less than. Amused.
you should have begged for a replay from the enemy players.... and sent it to Manic, and Jingles, and Quicky, etc...

Quoted:

Well, I was completely unsure how the ban worked.   It seems like bullshit a guy can drag two tanks in 4-5 Tiers below, shoot two guys on his team, and pay no penalty....At least, I assume he paid none, since I got booted.  And I am sorry, but if you pop a cap at me....Also, I figured he could take ONE shot,,,,,   When you go a whole day, play less than 10 % of your games at Tier, 80% of your games are 37% to win or less.......SHIT GETS OLD.

Was the guy you shot still in the spawn?  I think that is auto-ban.

I think if you upload it to vbaddict it will automatically register who was in that game and cross reference if they upload it. I'll go back when I get home and find it and see what I can dig up. A lot of people have replays on. I bet I can dig on up if I contact o e of the victims from the other team.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:36:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Well, I was completely unsure how the ban worked.   It seems like bullshit a guy can drag two tanks in 4-5 Tiers below, shoot two guys on his team, and pay no penalty....At least, I assume he paid none, since I got booted.  And I am sorry, but if you pop a cap at me....Also, I figured he could take ONE shot,,,,,   When you go a whole day, play less than 10 % of your games at Tier, 80% of your games are 37% to win or less.......SHIT GETS OLD.
View Quote
If you shoot them in your base, or maybe spawn, I think you can get an instant ban.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:50:39 AM EDT
[#3]
If you shoot in spawn its pretty much insta blue
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:45:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I feel a They Might Be Giants song coming on, turbo
View Quote

Particle Man? I heard that Triangle man hates that guy...

Istanbul? Even old New York was once New Amsterdam? Why they changed it, I can't say...
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:22:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Well what do you know, I can scout AND pad my stats in the same game...

Tank stats for the day

Overall stats for the day, yeah, I lost some money.

From WoT Labs
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:47:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Now that's a good game!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:37:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So 4 kills off the bat from the kv2 platton. One team kill from the IS and another TK from a pissed off red. Don't forget the deaths of 3 kv2's that turned blue. So, 9 guys die on the other team to their own hands. I was less than. Amused.

you should have begged for a replay from the enemy players.... and sent it to Manic, and Jingles, and Quicky, etc...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I played a game last week with larry. We were in our t34's. Both of us and about 6 other guys got 0 damage for a win.    

When you upload to Wotreplays, it tells you if other people from the match have also uploaded replays.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:53:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Stock gun was used LOL what is best gun for the Tilda.

Map: Steppes

Matilda

Mission completed! Reward:
Added: Pudding and Tea (x2), Large First Aid Kit (x1), Large Repair Kit (x1)

WN8: 2 142

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:02:07 AM EDT
[#9]
I had a fun interaction last night with an IS-8 player, who had about a 1900 WN8.  We were on Redshire and I was in M46.  He and a few heavies had gotten decimated by 4 TDs (T95, JagdTiger, T28, T28P)and an Ru 251.  They managed to kill the heavies, but the TDs remained, with overwatch.  The IS-8 player is cajoling me to flank them.  I am keeping them lit by peeking through bushes, over the hill, and around the hill.  I go to look over the hill, and the IS-8 comes behind and starts pushing me over the hill, typing in chat "GO FLANK THEM"  I told him to go fuck himself, as I would only make it 100 feet over the hill before being killed, and he starts melting down, telling me that I was the reason we were losing because I wouldn't drive out and flank them.  Mind you theses TDs were approx 100m-250m back, so its not as though I could charge them and get behind.  I got sick of it and YOLO'd over the hill, telling the team I was sorry to let them down, but I was making sure that douchebag lost this match.  The tool followed me after the match typing how much better his stats were than mine and so on.  I kind of suspect (hope?) that stupid fuck had a brain aneurism, and died in front of his chair last night.  I ended the match with only 1200 damage, and 3000 assisted damage.  Which added to his rage.  I had 600 XP in a loss.  
I was in another match on Ruinberg where my team had a couple blue and several
green players.  The OPFOR had all red and yellow.  Someone on my team
said "Finally MM decides not to fuck me"  I replied... "Don't worry, I
got this for MM, I can nearly guarantee a loss in this tank"  I had a 7000 WN8 in that match.  Of course I was last tank standing, with 4 enemy remaining.  I maybe could have won that had I ran out to the field and used my view range.  Instead, I let two tanks chase me down in town and gang up on me.  Some low RNGs left both of them alive when they dhould have been one-shots.
The only highlight of the evening was seeing Quicksilver about to drive his Leopard 1 with 370 HP remaining across a road I was watching on Ensk.
I cannot play the M46 Patton to save my life.  I keep playing it to get the WR up to 50% so I can sell it.  It seems to go down one point each day I play it.  It was 48%, now it is 44%.  I have gotten to the point where I am running it with all premium ammo and cola, just to give myself any advantage to get one extra shot/damage/kill.  Despite that I managed to pull out two Class 1 badges in it last night.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 10:43:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Anyone else have WoTs not shut down properly since last patch or 2?  I have to close it using the taskbar most of the time.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anyone else have WoTs not shut down properly since last patch or 2?  I have to close it using the taskbar most of the time.
View Quote

I can close it, but the garage "music" stays on, if that makes any sense.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:02:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same.  If I want to reopen it I hit ctrl alt delte and it goes away without using task manager.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:19:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone else trying to get the t95e2?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe me
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:08:18 PM EDT
[#15]
That RHM WT hit me for 347 Damage hit my tracks i turned around and Whacked him twice Dead WT.

I am Loving this Top 107 MM it is just Mean with Standard AP.

Map: Siegfried Line
KV-4

Battle achievements Top Gun, Steel Wall, Mastery Badge: "1st Class"
Mission completed! Reward:
Added: Large First Aid Kit (x1), Manual Fire Extinguisher (x2), Small First Aid Kit (x2), Small Repair Kit (x4), Large Repair Kit (x1)

WN8: 4 053

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I had a fun interaction last night with an IS-8 player, who had about a 1900 WN8.  We were on Redshire and I was in M46.  He and a few heavies had gotten decimated by 4 TDs (T95, JagdTiger, T28, T28P)and an Ru 251.  They managed to kill the heavies, but the TDs remained, with overwatch.  The IS-8 player is cajoling me to flank them.  I am keeping them lit by peeking through bushes, over the hill, and around the hill.  I go to look over the hill, and the IS-8 comes behind and starts pushing me over the hill, typing in chat "GO FLANK THEM"  I told him to go fuck himself, as I would only make it 100 feet over the hill before being killed, and he starts melting down, telling me that I was the reason we were losing because I wouldn't drive out and flank them.  Mind you theses TDs were approx 100m-250m back, so its not as though I could charge them and get behind.  I got sick of it and YOLO'd over the hill, telling the team I was sorry to let them down, but I was making sure that douchebag lost this match.  The tool followed me after the match typing how much better his stats were than mine and so on.  I kind of suspect (hope?) that stupid fuck had a brain aneurism, and died in front of his chair last night.  I ended the match with only 1200 damage, and 3000 assisted damage.  Which added to his rage.  I had 600 XP in a loss.  

I was in another match on Ruinberg where my team had a couple blue and several green players.  The OPFOR had all red and yellow.  Someone on my team said "Finally MM decides not to fuck me"  I replied... "Don't worry, I got this for MM, I can nearly guarantee a loss in this tank"  I had a 7000 WN8 in that match.  Of course I was last tank standing, with 4 enemy remaining.  I maybe could have won that had I ran out to the field and used my view range.  Instead, I let two tanks chase me down in town and gang up on me.  Some low RNGs left both of them alive when they dhould have been one-shots.

The only highlight of the evening was seeing Quicksilver about to drive his Leopard 1 with 370 HP remaining across a road I was watching on Ensk.

I cannot play the M46 Patton to save my life.  I keep playing it to get the WR up to 50% so I can sell it.  It seems to go down one point each day I play it.  It was 48%, now it is 44%.  I have gotten to the point where I am running it with all premium ammo and cola, just to give myself any advantage to get one extra shot/damage/kill.  Despite that I managed to pull out to Class 1 badges in it last night.

View Quote

I wanted to fucking shoot my own tanks on that field/railroad side.  Those stupid bastards would not shoot at anything in the field at all.  They literally hid until they got rolled, and I ran when that started. after getting off a couple shots...then I ran into you and the T28p (I think)...and by that point I was like FUCK IT!  

You blew me the hell up though!
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:29:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
If there is a rule of ARCOMMERs that play tanks, it seems to be that you will be killed by the ARFCOMMER on the other team, or they will kill you.    I can see a platoon of guys and think, I'm gonna go support (while staying in back like a little bitch) that T95/E-100/FV215b/JagdPz E-100/MAUS group from my team that is pushing the west side of the map, and the ARFCOM platoon will kill all of them with their medium wolfpack in under 3 minutes, and then kill me.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If there is a rule of ARCOMMERs that play tanks, it seems to be that you will be killed by the ARFCOMMER on the other team, or they will kill you.    I can see a platoon of guys and think, I'm gonna go support (while staying in back like a little bitch) that T95/E-100/FV215b/JagdPz E-100/MAUS group from my team that is pushing the west side of the map, and the ARFCOM platoon will kill all of them with their medium wolfpack in under 3 minutes, and then kill me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, that happens...... RIGHT Temp!

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#21]
While we're on the subject of chinese tanks.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1355617#swamp-thecanuck11-wz-120
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:47:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
any rounds left?

View All Quotes

9 or 10
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 2:53:37 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I had that a couple of updates ago. The garage sound stayed on. All I had to do was bring up the

task manager and it stopped.

Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Just had to post this:

A 9573(XP for crew)  game in the AT15A......I almost ran out of ammo, down to my 6 HE and I think 4 standard rounds.  I think I got every award but Kamikaze and Arsonist, lol......   Completed about 40% of the British mission in one game, lol.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 3:24:41 PM EDT
[#25]

I can't wait to get that tank and the 121.  I am going the WZ-132 route to the 120, not through the T-34-2.  I like the T-34-1, but the T-34-2 is a bag of shit, IMHO....
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 5:13:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Victory!
Map: Prokhorovka
Vehicle: T-127 (Tier III)
Exp: 1,796  Credits: 20,401
Battle achievements: Top Gun, High Caliber, Kolobanov's Medal, Pascucci's Medal, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"
Demolition Expert, Fire for Effect, Duelist, Bruiser

8 kills, 1032 damage.  I had to kill the last 7 on my own.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:25:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I watched that and it said the late version (like the Fury) had the same gun as the Hellcat. It does not seem to do    as well on the Fury as the Hellcat though.  WOT strikes again I suppose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I watched that and it said the late version (like the Fury) had the same gun as the Hellcat. It does not seem to do    as well on the Fury as the Hellcat though.  WOT strikes again I suppose.

IRL the Hellcat and E8 both had the 76mm. Only 1 Hellcat ever had a 90, and it was a testbed; didn't work out.

The in-game Hellcat is completely ahistorical at this point. Too slow, gun too big.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:15:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

IRL the Hellcat and E8 both had the 76mm. Only 1 Hellcat ever had a 90, and it was a testbed; didn't work out.

The in-game Hellcat is completely ahistorical at this point. Too slow, gun too big.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Used to love my Hellcat, now it handles like a garbage barge.  I'd gladly trade the 90mm gun away for the proper speed and mobility of the Hellcat.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 11:44:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Now that's a good game!
View All Quotes

Thanks! Had some good support on that one.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 2:04:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Used to love my Hellcat, now it handles like a garbage barge.  I'd gladly trade the 90mm gun away for the proper speed and mobility of the Hellcat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right about when the Hellcat nerf came out, I had this long spiel about how the Hellcat should have been "balanced" rather than the shitty way Wargaming did it.

Suffice to say, it boiled down to:
-remove 90mm gun, give the 76mm unique standard ammo with more pen than the usual and maybe a bit more alpha. (maybe make it APCR standard, with a gold APDS round or somesuch), or give it a 3rd-step 76mm gun with unique ammo that has the foregoing characteristics.
-Restore mobility as close as possible to historical parameters.
-quit fucking with camo so much
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:20:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Well, my computer is about on its last legs right now. Going to look at new computers tomorrow, but have no idea how long I'm going to be MIA. If any of y'all haven't played the new American light tank line, PM me and I'll give you my log in info. I have at least a 2 skill crew in everything up to the Bulldog, I have a 3 skill in that one.

ETA, my computer may not be as fucked as I think it is. Had a lot of non essential programs that started running making my fan sound like it was trying to reach warp 1. Either way, I'm still going to take a little time off from the game and get caught up on school work and practicing my sax for some paying Christmas gigs I have coming up.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 4:12:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Victory!
Battle achievements: Top Gun, High Caliber, Kolobanov's Medal, Pascucci's Medal, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

View Quote

Damn!

I'm still trying to perfect the art of "not getting killed" lol.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 4:15:54 AM EDT
[#33]
My recruits and I won a decent battle. One of them managed to get in the top ten xp earners of our team with 0 damage too...

(This was not a daily x3!)

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:17:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd like to, but I need to find a recruit or two first.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:48:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Does anyone know if a recruit can be a recruit of multiple recruiters?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 12:07:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Wow!  A Class V can really tear up an M3 Stuart!  

Oh wait...
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 12:29:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Haven't played the sheriff account in a while. Took her out this morning just to try it out and there sits a nice T95e2.

All I can say is get this bitch. Good gun, fast, great armor for tier. It's like driving g a Type59 where it's basically a tier X tank in tier 8.

I can totally see this thing screwing up the meta for tier 8 tourneys and WGLNA.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Victory!

View Quote

Nice ass map, huskahs.  I had a Waffle map yesterday where I went from 2 kills and 1700 dmg to having to completely win the fucking game for us and ended up 7 kills and 4100 dmg at the end.

Fucking worthless cockstained fucktwats.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if a recruit can be a recruit of multiple recruiters?
View Quote

From reading the site, no. A recruit can only be a recruit for one person. Now I think that recruit can recruit his own recruits... pyramid scheme except that the original recruiter does not get any benefits from a recruits recruit.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 6:13:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
My recruits and I won a decent battle. One of them managed to get in the top ten xp earners of our team with 0 damage too...

(This was not a daily x3!)

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc403/AccidentalG/WoT/recruitment.png
View Quote

If you don't mind, would you post the full screen of that? Feel free to black out your recruits names if you like, I'm just interested how much they did that you got that much bonus XP.

ALSO, if anyone wants to be my recruit, GET AT ME. I'd prefer not to have to start an alt account, but hit me up and we'll work it out.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:08:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Need some advice on the E-75... Have everything but the top gun and engine unlocked and mounted.

Have about 35k XP toward the gun (63k...) currently.

I am not getting along with it... I can sidescrape and put out 3k DMG and still lose.  Currently about 50 matches in and a 40% win rate ... Should I continue to the gun first or go for the engine now to improve maneuverability?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:39:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Need some advice on the E-75... Have everything but the top gun and engine unlocked and mounted.

I am not getting along with it... I can sidescrape and put out 3k DMG and still lose.  Currently about 50 matches in and a 40% win rate ... Should I continue to the gun first or go for the engine now to improve maneuverability?
View Quote

They're both important obviously.  I also grinded out the modules the long way.  I also had a horrible WR for a long time.  

I'd use free xp honestly.  The engine really helps with maneuverability but I'd go gun first.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:41:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Victory!

View Quote

T-127 is amazing!  I bought it last night and it's a real son of a bitch.  You angle a bit and shit just bounces all day long.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:56:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

always top gun
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:58:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They're both important obviously.  I also grinded out the modules the long way.  I also had a horrible WR for a long time.  

I'd use free xp honestly.  The engine really helps with maneuverability but I'd go gun first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thinking about it pretty hard... Have the XP built up on a few of my premiums to unlock both... Just would need to sacrifice the cash to do so.

Think I can have the gun tomorrow the old fashioned way if I just buckle down and grind it out.... Tempted to just do that and perhaps play a bit more conservatively for the next 50k.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Alright i blame you guys for this going to buy the 99 Dollar Fury Package then use the gold when the Specials Come up for the Tier 8 Prems and grab at least 1 Possible 2 Tier 8s with the Left Over Gold Grabbing the 2 German Medium Prems as well Even if i have to add a little gold to the Pot.

Best band for the buck 5 Prems should get me going where i want to go.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

T-127 is amazing!  I bought it last night and it's a real son of a bitch.  You angle a bit and shit just bounces all day long.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Victory!

SSHHHH.....everyone will drive them and ruin my WN8 padding.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:42:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Victory!
Map: River Bottoms
Vehicle: 300BLK AR-15
Exp: +1 (Button Buck)
Credits: -90.30 (License fee -65, processing deposit -25, ammunition resupply .30)
Battle achievements: Seal Clubber, Barrel Bands 2 (2nd kill with this rig)
Freezer Meat Added:  Summer Sausage, Tenderloins, Back Straps, Burger

Was a pretty straight forward match.  Shortly after the game clock began a group of 3 Tier 1 light scouts pushed up along the edge of the map.  I had spawned in a good location, so had already gotten into position, and had my camo net and binocs deployed.  I had coffee earlier in the morning which was a +5% on crew skills.  This guy pulled the typical noob move of charging right at me.  Clearly he didn't understand how spotting mechanics worked!  Since I already unlocked and mounted the OP gun from last season, it only took 1 shot to take all of his HP.  He complained for a few seconds about how it wasn't fair that he couldn't see me  until after I fired, how my gun was OP and needs a rebalance, and of course complained that I used a premium round on him.

I had planned to hold back and not blow my cover, but it was such an easy kill that I couldn't resist!  Sometimes it just feels good to do a little seal clubbing.

Battle Summary Screenshot:

Hope you all are doing well!  With the days growing shorter, and hunting season about over, I'm going to have to find something new to do.  Anyone know of any good online multiplayer battle games to play?
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:51:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Victory!
Map: River Bottoms
Vehicle: 300BLK AR-15
Exp: +1 (Button Buck)
Credits: -90.30 (License fee -65, processing deposit -25, ammunition resupply .30)
Battle achievements: Seal Clubber, Barrel Bands 2 (2nd kill with this rig)
Freezer Meat Added:  Summer Sausage, Tenderloins, Back Straps, Burger

Was a pretty straight forward match.  Shortly after the game clock began a group of 3 Tier 1 light scouts pushed up along the edge of the map.  I had spawned in a good location, so had already gotten into position, and had my camo net and binocs deployed.  I had coffee earlier in the morning which was a +5% on crew skills.  This guy pulled the typical noob move of charging right at me.  Clearly he didn't understand how spotting mechanics worked!  Since I already unlocked and mounted the OP gun from last season, it only took 1 shot to take all of his HP.  He complained for a few seconds about how it wasn't fair that he couldn't see me  until after I fired, how my gun was OP and needs a rebalance, and of course complained that I used a premium round on him.

I had planned to hold back and not blow my cover, but it was such an easy kill that I couldn't resist!  Sometimes it just feels good to do a little seal clubbing.

Battle Summary Screenshot:
<a href="http://s221.photobucket.com/user/jblomenberg16/media/20141122_073855_zps6jfwrnp4.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd136/jblomenberg16/20141122_073855_zps6jfwrnp4.jpg</a>

Hope you all are doing well!  With the days growing shorter, and hunting season about over, I'm going to have to find something new to do.  Anyone know of any good online multiplayer battle games to play?
View Quote

One called World of Tanks
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 10:53:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Thanks for the free gold!

Unfortunately ended in a draw, as our T-43 refused to either come back and help defend cap or light the T34 for me. He just went and hid, like a bitch.
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top