BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1010
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:36:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok T-37....on the way to the bulldog...how is it? I think Im gonna pick it up today

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/bobdaxx/signature.png
View Quote

T37 is GREAT

Hellcat with more maneuverability... I cant seem to get the ace in it though...62 % win rate in it with 50ish games
I dont remember if I used free XP or not to unlock stuff but once updated its a great tank

I like the M41 more but not by much, but it drifts like the Chaffee sport

between those two Im having a blast with scouts, they have TEETH
you can spot early and be an effective sniper AND go run around and kill stuff

we played strong holds last night and I ran into A ARL 44 and T150 with them chewing up the team I killed the ARL and left the T150 with 100ish hp before he killed me.... thats how good it is... ALONE against two heavies.. we lost that battle but I did almost 1600 damage in that little beast. I never would have done that in a pubbie but it almost worked  

Im sure they will get nerfed in the future

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:38:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Finally reaching the point where this game is just no longer interesting.   Upper tier grinds are just too redundant, the lower tiered stuff is either to grind out a higher tier, or to earn some credits to save for a higher tier.

What other free-to-play games are you guys playing that will run on an older PC:

Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.19 Ghz
4 GB ram
Windows 7

TRG

View Quote

Getting there myself because it takes too much to grind credits for the upper tiers....
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Have you guys been payed for the tourney two weeks ago?

we are two weeks behind at the moment and on the second day of the third tourney since last payouts.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:44:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Got turned in for hacking last night because I killed a T28 prot with my FCM from the front....

He said I couldnt pen him so I was hacking and he was turning me in for hacking and his friend would get me banned

I told him

" WARPACK RULES"

"send in the replay and let the WORLD know you are an idiot, and a SCRUB who cant play your tank, and doesnt know game mechanics too"

Idiot face hugged me and I shot him in the turret ..... BOOM DRT

much QQQQQQQQQQ

even his team was on him for being stupid, he was QQ I was LOL
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:17:14 PM EDT
[#5]
so i reinstalled last night, which was probably a bad idea.  went "what is this m24 sport thingy?", and raced a bunch.  won like 12 of 15.

lost 30 points of WN8.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:33:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
so i reinstalled last night, which was probably a bad idea.  went "what is this m24 sport thingy?", and raced a bunch.  won like 12 of 15.

lost 30 points of WN8.

View Quote

The racing doesn't affect your stats.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Getting there myself because it takes too much to grind credits for the upper tiers....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Finally reaching the point where this game is just no longer interesting.   Upper tier grinds are just too redundant, the lower tiered stuff is either to grind out a higher tier, or to earn some credits to save for a higher tier.

What other free-to-play games are you guys playing that will run on an older PC:

4 GB ram
Windows 7

TRG

Comet was fun, Cent 1 is fun ... but realizing that I have only 6-8 hours, MAX, per week to play , means I will be grinding out to the fully equipped Cent 7/1 until Spring 2015...   Kinda taking the wind out of my sails.

TRG

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 12:59:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

lost 30 points of WN8.

View Quote

So sorry man, you should been in when it paid you to win and you got crew XP

now I dont think you get anything at all...just waste credits

not supposed to effect the WN8 though
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lost 30 points of WN8.

noobmeter shows me at 290 WN8 for the night, dropping me from 1453 to 1422 overall.

i promise i did better than 290 in the e75, is3, t69, and mid-tier mediums.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:38:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Got turned in for hacking last night because
View Quote
Same. I LOVE it.

T34 shot me over a dozen times and didn't pen my side-scraped E75 once lol. He was raging over my hax. A couple other guys were bitching too, including a dude whose stats were dark blue.

Cry bitches, a properly angled E75 is basically a rock with a cannon.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:01:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lost 30 points of WN8.

true.  was fun though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

true.  was fun though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lost 30 points of WN8.

true.  was fun though.

WN8 was rebalanced a while back and it might have been after he stopped playing.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
WN8 was rebalanced a while back and it might have been after he stopped playing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

that might be it--i haven't played since august.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Joe Coastie--thoughts and prayers with you, my friend!  Had my tonsils yanked after my Freshman year at OSU--I was flat on my back for 3 weeks; they had to cut so much bad flesh UNDER the tonsils, I might have bled out if I sneezed or ate potato chips...  So take it easy, stockpile SOFT non-dairy products, and do what the doc tells you!!  That is all.
View Quote
Thanks brother

. high as a kite eight now but in pain. This is gonna be fun
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

lost 30 points of WN8.

View Quote

Hey, at least you got put on my team in one of the Pub battles!
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:43:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Comet was fun, Cent 1 is fun ... but realizing that I have only 6-8 hours, MAX, per week to play , means I will be grinding out to the fully equipped Cent 7/1 until Spring 2015...   Kinda taking the wind out of my sails.

TRG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

4 GB ram
Windows 7

TRG

TRG

Cent 1 is good enough that honestly, that's enough time. You'll enjoy the tank when you really get the feel for it. It's not russian, it's not American. Don't rely on the armor, but peek and snipe. Get 6th sense. Track tanks and keep them in the open while punishing them. It's not a brawler but as support, it can really rack up the damage.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lost 30 points of WN8.

and we won!  i'm usually awful when i bump into arfcommers in games--it fucks with my chi or something.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow I just found my password from two years ago.  I may have to play this game again.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:33:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Word. So, versed, delauded, morphine and liquid cosine are DA bomb. Drunk tanks best tanks NA

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 5:59:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Got turned in for hacking last night because I killed a T28 prot with my FCM from the front....

He said I couldnt pen him so I was hacking and he was turning me in for hacking and his friend would get me banned

I told him

" WARPACK RULES"

"send in the replay and let the WORLD know you are an idiot, and a SCRUB who cant play your tank, and doesnt know game mechanics too"

much QQQQQQQQQQ

View Quote

I don't understand this whole "hacking" thing. I see people accusing others of it in chat in the game but what is it exactly? An illegal mod like, I think it was called the "falling tree" mod? Or is this something completely different? It sounds like he's accusing you of using something that allows a smaller gun to pen anything. How could a mod, hack, or whatever it is called that could do something so major even be possible to install or use in WOT? Is the use of these "hacks" really as widespread as  they make it sound, (at least if you're to believe the accusations made in chat)?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:14:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I don't understand this whole "hacking" thing. I see people accusing others of it in chat in the game but what is it exactly? An illegal mod like, I think it was called the "falling tree" mod? Or is this something completely different? It sounds like he's accusing you of using something that allows a smaller gun to pen anything. How could a mod, hack, or whatever it is called that could do something so major even be possible to install or use in WOT? Is the use of these "hacks" really as widespread as  they make it sound, (at least if you're to believe the accusations made in chat)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I told him

" WARPACK RULES"

much QQQQQQQQQQ

Google "warpack."
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I told him

" WARPACK RULES"

much QQQQQQQQQQ

There is a list of illegal mods on the WOT's page.  I don't know all the illegal mods but the list includes mods that show where the damageable modules are in game, auto aim features that calculate lead and only shoot at penetrable spots, lasting tracer lines, and what direction tanks are facing when viewed from the mini map.

Another hack I suspect is some sort of computer performance hack.  I started noticing it against a specific CHAI player and a couple other unicomes in top tier clans.  Whenever I got near them my FPS would drop and ping would go through the roof.  I started keeping track and no matter the map against that specific player whom I have ran into 15-20 times and the performance issue happens every time.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Wow I just found my password from two years ago.  I may have to play this game again.
View Quote

Change and it and they will give you some gold for doing so.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:23:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Google "warpack."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I told him

" WARPACK RULES"

much QQQQQQQQQQ

Google "warpack."

Yeah.......I could see how some of those could give you an unfair advantage. I don't think I'd touch that with a 10 foot pole as I'd like to keep my WOT account. I take it that if you're caught using that, it would be a permaban?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yeah.......I could see how some of those could give you an unfair advantage. I don't think I'd touch that with a 10 foot pole as I'd like to keep my WOT account. I take it that if you're caught using that, it would be a permaban?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I told him

" WARPACK RULES"

much QQQQQQQQQQ

Google "warpack."

Aye.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:55:38 PM EDT
[#26]
I have come to confess.

This weekend I got a bit bored with WOT.  Noticed the M41 HMC was fully unlocked and 50% off.  Seeing as I'd never played arty before, I became a clicker.

So far with my less than 100% crew, arty is MUCH harder than I thought.  The complete randomness of the gun (even when fully aimed) sucks.  I just can't seem to fire enough shots to compensate for this.  And I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to aim the damn reticle.  But raining down a one shot kill on some poor unsuspecting Stug or E8 is giggle inducing.  I will admit that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Word. So, versed, delauded, morphine and liquid cosine are DA bomb. Drunk tanks best tanks NA
View Quote

#whitegirlwasted
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:23:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Holy fuck, just got a top tier match in my 304. It's like being Zeus, and your only concern is, "who's ass do I shove a lightning bolt up first?"

Started off by one-shotting an M4, on the move, and ended up with 5 kills. Ver' nice!

ETA: 4 skill arty crew is most halal!
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:28:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I have come to confess.

This weekend I got a bit bored with WOT.  Noticed the M41 HMC was fully unlocked and 50% off.  Seeing as I'd never played arty before, I became a clicker.

So far with my less than 100% crew, arty is MUCH harder than I thought.  The complete randomness of the gun (even when fully aimed) sucks.  I just can't seem to fire enough shots to compensate for this.  And I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to aim the damn reticle.  But raining down a one shot kill on some poor unsuspecting Stug or E8 is giggle inducing.  I will admit that.
View Quote

Yeah I love it when I get called a no skill clicker. Most of them have never played arty and understand it is a skill set as much as any other class of tank.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:50:07 PM EDT
[#30]
9.4 will see the T-34-3 getting increased rate of fire. So now It'll shoot as fast as an IS-3! woot!
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:26:15 PM EDT
[#31]
CAN  YOU FUCKERS UNDERSTAND THIS.

LAST FUCKING TANK  STANDING.

ACE TANKER FINALLY IN THE M4 E2 JUMBO WITH DERP CANNON.'

Map: Windstorm

M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo

Battle achievements Top Gun, High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Mission completed! Reward:
Premium days added: 1
Added: Small Repair Kit (x4), Automatic Fire Extinguisher (x2), Large Repair Kit (x2), Large First Aid Kit (x2)

Total: 33 187     WN8: 5 820

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
CAN  YOU FUCKERS UNDERSTAND THIS.

LAST FUCKING TANK  STANDING.

ACE TANKER FINALLY IN THE M4 E2 JUMBO WITH DERP CANNON.'

Map: Windstorm

M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo

Battle achievements Top Gun, High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Mission completed! Reward:
Premium days added: 1
Added: Small Repair Kit (x4), Automatic Fire Extinguisher (x2), Large Repair Kit (x2), Large First Aid Kit (x2)

Total: 33 187     WN8: 5 820

http://i.imgur.com/WSLHxsK.jpg
View Quote

Not bad.

Victory!
Arctic Region
Bat.-Châtillon 25 t
Experience received:2,336   ( x2)    61,245  
Battle achievements Mastery Badge: "3rd Class"

Repairs:-15 045  
Ammunition:-19 200  
Total:27 000  WN8: 4 306 (100)

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Question next tank in the line past the M4 Jumbo E2 is the T20 is it worth getting it .

Reason i ask is i have 35K exp in the other M4 E8 so when i research the T20 From the Jumbo line it will make both the E2 and the E8 Elite freeing up the 35K exp From the E8,

Using the Exp from the E2 to research the T20.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:34:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Not bad.

Victory!
Arctic Region
Bat.-Châtillon 25 t

View Quote

Awesome game by the way .

Trust me Ty i want to get to the tier 8's and 9's but i am afraid to do it yet i feel Comfortable rolling the Tier 5-7 right now do not feel  i  am ready to handle facing Tier X tanks.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:41:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Trust me Ty i want to get to the tier 8's and 9's but i am afraid to do it yet i feel Comfortable rolling the Tier 5-7 right now do not feel  i  am ready to handle facing Tier X tanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not bad.

Victory!
Arctic Region
Bat.-Châtillon 25 t

Honestly, I think playing 8's is a great way to learn strategy/hints/tips of the game.  When you play a tier 7 tank like the T29, you start to feel invincible and you go to known spots you can play well.....but one tends to only learn those spots and they don't learn the rest of the maps.  Playing tier 8 tanks, you play against 10s and it makes you a bit more cautious because you're not the king of the walk anymore so then you start to learn more of the maps, you learn vision control, you learn how to maneuver, etc.

Just another school of thought regarding that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:02:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Honestly, I think playing 8's is a great way to learn strategy/hints/tips of the game.  When you play a tier 7 tank like the T29, you start to feel invincible and you go to known spots you can play well.....but one tends to only learn those spots and they don't learn the rest of the maps.  Playing tier 8 tanks, you play against 10s and it makes you a bit more cautious because you're not the king of the walk anymore so then you start to learn more of the maps, you learn vision control, you learn how to maneuver, etc.

View Quote

Roger that Trying to Decide which Tier 8 to Buy the T32 or the KV4 .  no way i can pull both off with out waiting till the Christmas Specials.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:30:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Hmm I thought I had seen some SERIOUS WN8 numbers but .....well this takes the cake

One of our callers

If you cant read it,  its  54,330

Replay
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:40:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Just nailed a T1 heavy in the arse with my M44. Lit him on fire and well on the way to burning him down when my kill got stolen.

He was mad, started ranting and raving about fuck sky cancer this, goddamn arty that.

I decided to add fuel to the fire with "Try to suck less next time".
He came back with "Try fuck you next time!"
I responded, "I just did. Why do you think you're dead".

And then he got really mad.

One of the benefits of a long arty reload is it gives you plenty of time to fuck with people. Provided you can back it up.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:42:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

we are two weeks behind at the moment and on the second day of the third tourney since last payouts.
View Quote

I submitted a ticket yesterday, and WG got back to me apologizing, but stating it could take up to 14 days to be given our prizes.

So... ?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:48:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I submitted a ticket yesterday, and WG got back to me apologizing, but stating it could take up to 14 days to be given our prizes.

So... ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So... ?

Got paid tonight for the $2500 on the Beta tourny.  Still owe for another 3+ for the last one though

And this one is Looking REALLY GOOD
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:49:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

TRG

View Quote

This has been my accepted mode of playing for two years now.

I don't research anything fast at the higher tiers, and it takes me over a year to research out some tier 9 or ten tanks from the tank immediately before them.  

Couple that with the game losing its draw since all I see are red and orange players on my teams when the opfor gets greens, blues and purples every night.  I've given up on x2, x3, or x5 events altogether.  I play a tank once - if I play it well enough, that's fucking it right there win or lose.  I refuse to play with the fucktards that make up the teams now, and will not chase wins for multipliers.

Fucking players became really bad lately (not my game... my WN8 is doing great despite me not camping nor farming damage), so I go off and play obviously bad games like DayZ where zombies smell me for a mile, or damage and walk through walls ... and it's still better than playing with the current WoT players.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:46:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Coastie needs to take copious amounts of Vicodin more often.

5k damages. Yeah, I didn't carry the team or anything while looking like this. That IS6 was doin work too he had 4400. My team pretty much donked out despite a predicted win.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:58:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yeah I love it when I get called a no skill clicker. Most of them have never played arty and understand it is a skill set as much as any other class of tank.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have come to confess.

This is a great time to play arty because the arty hate band wagon is in full effect and the rage is palpable in the forums.  Lobbing giant gold HE shells at some of the miserable cunts that play this game is incredibly satisfying.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:02:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Roger that Trying to Decide which Tier 8 to Buy the T32 or the KV4 .  no way i can pull both off with out waiting till the Christmas Specials.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The easier route would be the KV-4.  Slow, less 'fun' to drive, more fun to win out of chances to win with it though.  Every now and then the KV-4 can hold its own against tier tens ... the T32 seems to rarely holds its own against tier tens.  That said, I just bought the T32 back for the challenge.  The KV-4 would be an easier route to pad WN8 with, but way back when I was starting I feel that I wasn't able to give the T32 a fair shake.  I'm going to try to get at least a 50% win rate with the damned thing.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:11:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The easier route would be the KV-4.  Slow, less 'fun' to drive, more fun to win out of chances to win with it though.  Every now and then the KV-4 can hold its own against tier tens ... the T32 seems to rarely holds its own against tier tens.  That said, I just bought the T32 back for the challenge.  The KV-4 would be an easier route to pad WN8 with, but way back when I was starting I feel that I wasn't able to give the T32 a fair shake.  I'm going to try to get at least a 50% win rate with the damned thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was excited to get the KV-4 recently except that everything pens it.  Everything.  If you can't get into a side-scraping position, God help you.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:40:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

TY for the info.

KV1
KV 85
KV-3

are all at or above 50%  with between 200 and 400 games each i love that line So would make sense to continue up it Plus there is a pretty awesome Tier 9 past the KV4.

Now you would think with me being king Derp with the PZ4 H i would have figured out the KV2 by now Nope but i am re buying it and going to work my issues out with it.

Used to think Insane long reloads would hamper my damage but Since i been Running the KV-85 with the top 122mm with  16 second reload i do ok with that.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:42:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I was excited to get the KV-4 recently except that everything pens it.  Everything.  If you can't get into a side-scraping position, God help you.
View Quote

it  has a rather big Dome i know i have fought them before. want to finish out that line If for nothing else to get the ST-I.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I have come to confess.

View Quote

The dispersion nerf on all the arty, plus the tier jumps for them as well made it too frustrating for me to stay with the Arty side of the game.  

I think the majority of my games are still Arty and I haven't played arty for a year or more?

SU-26 had its best gun removed.  SU-14 had a tier jump and dispersion nerf.

I miss those days.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:24:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I don't research anything fast at the higher tiers, and it takes me over a year to research out some tier 9 or ten tanks from the tank immediately before them.  

Couple that with the game losing its draw since all I see are red and orange players on my teams when the opfor gets greens, blues and purples every night.  I've given up on x2, x3, or x5 events altogether.  I play a tank once - if I play it well enough, that's fucking it right there win or lose.  I refuse to play with the fucktards that make up the teams now, and will not chase wins for multipliers.

Fucking players became really bad lately (not my game... my WN8 is doing great despite me not camping nor farming damage), so I go off and play obviously bad games like DayZ where zombies smell me for a mile, or damage and walk through walls ... and it's still better than playing with the current WoT players.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

I have not installed the mods to see the odds of winning or losing.  It prevents my already-high-frustration levels from getting out of control.

Glad I am not the only one slogging through.

IS-8 and I are finally getting along.  The advice to play it as a medium has helped.  In another month or so I'll finally unlock the top gun on it.  

TRG
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:40:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
9.4 will see the T-34-3 getting increased rate of fire. So now It'll shoot as fast as an IS-3! woot!
View Quote

And it'll still be the, hands down, worst tank in the game.

By a large margin.
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top