link
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Whew.

Victory!

Map: Live Oaks
Vehicle: BDR G1 B
Exp: 6,386 (x3 for the first victory each day)  Credits: 51,280
Battle achievements: Top Gun, High Caliber, Steel Wall, Reaper, Master Gunner, Sharpshooter, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Repairs:-3 267  
Ammunition:-3 060  
Consumables:-1 500  
Total:43 453  WN8: 11 291 (100)

Ended game with 16 or 17hp left.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:26:59 PM EDT
[#3]
tirn
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

63% on my mark of excellence in the wtf pz4. So close I can taste it. I got real close a couple times and then had a couple shit no dmg games which bumped me back down 2% or so.
View Quote

I heart that's a hard one too.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:50:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
XP Prices of 9.3 Light Tanks

In 9.3, XP prices are likely to be as such:

- RU251: 92700 XP
- reworked Chaffee: 12480 XP
- T37 LT: 28100 XP
- M41 Walker Bulldog: 56300 XP
- T49: 101200 XP
- LTTB: 59150 XP
- T-54 Light: 96300 XP

link

View Quote

Sweet! Guess I didnt need the 600k of xp I converted for the T49..
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:51:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
63% on my mark of excellence in the wtf pz4. So close I can taste it. I got real close a couple times and then had a couple shit no dmg games which bumped me back down 2% or so.

If I don't get 2200 damage in a game my % drops. 4k damage games are not as common  as before since they nerfed the reload speed. So many missed opportunities because you're still reloading
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:20:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If I don't get 2200 damage in a game my % drops. 4k damage games are not as common  as before since they nerfed the reload speed. So many missed opportunities because you're still reloading
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

since it's tracked dynamically, i suspect that this will change as you get further from the patch date (pre-nerf damage games should eventually drop out, lowering the bar for 65%).

could be wrong though.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:36:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Almost every single fucking match today, the top tanks on my team have WN8s in the fucking 1-200s. This is fucking horse shit.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 2:44:10 AM EDT
[#9]
This team is for Team II.

Team II is for newer players to Team sports, and want to learn by doing.

I have 6 spots open, that haven't been spoken for.

Please respond to this post, with your ingame name, and PM me if you are interested. We have to fill the team before Wednesday.

http://worldoftanks.com/uc/teams/96162-AR_15/

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:34:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Almost every single fucking match today, the top tanks on my team have WN8s in the fucking 1-200s. This is fucking horse shit.
View Quote

Yep.  I received some good advice from the guys here: Look at the pre-game stats, find somebody better than you, and follow them.  Sounds simple, right?  Then I port in, check things out, and almost every time, I find out that I have the highest rating of the heavies on my team (assuming I'm driving a heavy).  Not exclusively, but a solid majority of the time.  WTFO?

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 5:06:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Yep.  I received some good advice from the guys here: Look at the pre-game stats, find somebody better than you, and follow them.  Sounds simple, right?  Then I port in, check things out, and almost every time, I find out that I have the highest rating of the heavies on my team (assuming I'm driving a heavy).  Not exclusively, but a solid majority of the time.  WTFO?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

i've noticed this before--it seems like tank class is kinda trendy among the better players.  for a time, the better guys mostly seem to be driving meds.  after a while, they're in heavies or TDs. a lot of times, it runs counter to whatever the on track event is.  seems like the newer players are often suicide grinding whatever is on special, so if the event was a heavy tank line, i'd often be one of the top-ranked heavies on the team, while the better guys were all in meds or TDs.

solution to this was to switch to mediums (or any class other than the on track event).

seemed to work, but YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 5:41:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

i've noticed this before--it seems like tank class is kinda trendy among the better players.  for a time, the better guys mostly seem to be driving meds.  after a while, they're in heavies or TDs. a lot of times, it runs counter to whatever the on track event is.  seems like the newer players are often suicide grinding whatever is on special, so if the event was a heavy tank line, i'd often be one of the top-ranked heavies on the team, while the better guys were all in meds or TDs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

solution to this was to switch to mediums (or any class other than the on track event).

seemed to work, but YMMV.

Well, I guess we'll see here pretty soon.  There's something for every class in this new September event.

Also, while I did notice a larger than normal concentration of Borgs in the 5-6 tier range I've been playing, Most of the low rated players seemed to be in Churchills and KV1's/KV1S's.  

Maybe the KV1/KV1S guys were speed grinding for the new KV85, though I'm not sure noob types would even know to do that, but the Churchills?  

At this point, I'm more inclined to believe it's that tier 5-6 heavies are the gateway tanks for the heavy drivers, and the guys who get good with them mush on to higher tiers, leaving the lower tiers to scrubs and FNG types.  

OTOH, I've seen some pretty shitty Tier 8 tank drivers lately, and I'm seeing guys in the sub 200 range driving tier 6 tanks.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:33:12 AM EDT
[#13]
A couple decent games still doesn't redeem this POS.  I unlocked the Chaffee this weekend and sold this bitch off; hopefully for good.  

And yes, I not only managed a Mastery badge but also a top-fuckin-gun in the shitastic M5.  Broken clock, twice a day, blah, blah, blah.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Please respond to this post, with your ingame name, and PM me if you are interested. We have to fill the team before Wednesday.

View Quote

I would like to participate but have a couple questions about it.

What tanks are we looking for? Matilda I know but what others are needed? I probably don't have any right now but could freexp and outfit one by the weekend.
What times would we be playing on Fri, Sat, Sun nights and how long approximately would it last?
Can people signup as an alternate for the team in case someone can't make it etc? The reason I ask is that depending on what time play would start, my schedule can be a little flaky  and I wouldn't want to signup for the team and something happen where I couldn't make it and cause our roster to be a man down.

ETA: in game name is same as here on forums
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:45:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

since it's tracked dynamically, i suspect that this will change as you get further from the patch date (pre-nerf damage games should eventually drop out, lowering the bar for 65%).

could be wrong though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

could be wrong though.

That's the only tank I've managed to get a mark on.  I'm barely holding on sitting at 65.1%
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

What tanks are we looking for? Matilda I know but what others are needed? I probably don't have any right now but could freexp and outfit one by the weekend.

What times would we be playing on Fri, Sat, Sun nights and how long approximately would it last?

Can people signup as an alternate for the team in case someone can't make it etc? The reason I ask is that depending on what time play would start, my schedule can be a little flaky  and I wouldn't want to signup for the team and something happen where I couldn't make it and cause our roster to be a man down.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We will be using 2x Matilda, 2x Luchs and a Cruiser III.

We will have 3 reserves.

9PM CST FRIDAY

9PM CST SAT

6PM CST SUN & 9PM CST SUN

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:52:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Whew.

Victory!

Map: Live Oaks
Vehicle: BDR G1 B
Exp: 6,386 (x3 for the first victory each day)  Credits: 51,280
Battle achievements: Top Gun, High Caliber, Steel Wall, Reaper, Master Gunner, Sharpshooter, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Repairs:-3 267  
Ammunition:-3 060  
Consumables:-1 500  
Total:43 453  WN8: 11 291 (100)

http://i.imgur.com/VK3yP7z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/501HKZb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JgmOe8l.jpg

Ended game with 16 or 17hp left.  
View Quote

Im lucky if i do 500 dmg in that tank, but i dont have the top gun yet.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We will have 3 reserves.

9PM CST FRIDAY
9PM CST SAT

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We will have 3 reserves.

9PM CST FRIDAY
9PM CST SAT

Those times work for me, the only one that may be dicey is the 6PM CST on SUN. If that's ok, you can add me to the team.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:57:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Those times work for me, the only one that may be dicey is the 6PM CST on SUN. If that's ok, you can add me to the team.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We will have 3 reserves.

9PM CST FRIDAY
9PM CST SAT

I believe you follow the link and sign up
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:59:29 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Correct.

Please PM me for the password, nmwis70.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:05:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Correct.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.

PM sent, thanks
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:41:39 AM EDT
[#22]
This has been my morning right here. What happened to "random" match making?
1st battle of the day in my 12t:

Next battle in my 13 75:

Another 13 75 battle

And the one I just got out of

ETA, apparently telling somebody you felt sorry for them because the hanger missed nets you a chat ban too..
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:59:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Lol, Top-gun and 1,244 dmg first game in Matilda.... seals were clubbed
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:02:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which team do you want me on? I have the PZB2 I can bring with a 3.5 skill crew trollolol armor and it moves like a medium even though it is a heavy.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:06:10 PM EDT
[#25]
nevermind
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Which team do you want me on? I have the PZB2 I can bring with a 3.5 skill crew trollolol armor and it moves like a medium even though it is a heavy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm only running this team, so I'm not sure about the other one, but I'd love to have you.

The PZ will be too slow for this since it's enounter, but if you can swing a Luchs or Matilda that would rock.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:09:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This has been my morning right here. What happened to "random" match making?
1st battle of the day in my 12t:
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_110_zps141cc103.jpg
Next battle in my 13 75:
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_114_zpsd62496cc.jpg
Another 13 75 battle
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_111_zpsad7550e3.jpg
And the one I just got out of
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_116_zpsd394981e.jpg

ETA, apparently telling somebody you felt sorry for them because the hanger missed nets you a chat ban too..
View Quote

37% is my magic number. MM likes to give me lots of 37% games. Especially when I'm playing the M44. I get great WN8's with it but I can't win a game in it to save my life.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Enjoying the RAM II I got half off on the weekend as a US medium trainer-decent pen stock and pretty good pen with gold and a ridiculous fire rate.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:14:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Last night went well. I'm grinding the E-50 which is a bit painful, only have the top gun left to grind. I decided to run my WZ-111 last night to take advantage of all the mediums out there, seemed to work well. Thanks Kauzy and Badger for carrying me.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:15:03 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Enjoying the RAM II I got half off on the weekend as a US medium trainer-decent pen stock and pretty good pen with gold and a ridiculous fire rate.
View Quote
I enjoy that tank as well. Also, good for stats.

Sling gold, and stay back a bit, and you'll wreck the fuck out of shit.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:15:56 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Last night went well. I'm grinding the E-50 which is a bit painful, only have the top gun left to grind. I decided to run my WZ-111 last night to take advantage of all the mediums out there, seemed to work well. Thanks Kauzy and Badger for carrying me.

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/drifter82/signature.png
View Quote

Always great running with you bro.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm only running this team, so I'm not sure about the other one, but I'd love to have you.

The PZ will be too slow for this since it's enounter, but if you can swing a Luchs or Matilda that would rock.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in then. I'll bring a luchs. I thought the matilda was slooooow? Like US heavy slow? You know the pzb2 does 35kph, right? Shoot me the password and I'll sign up.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought it was a garbage tank....and then I tried it again after owning it for almost a year. It's a fun little thing and you're right, the ROF is nuts.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:22:31 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I'm in then. I'll bring a luchs. I thought the matilda was slooooow. You know the pzb2 does 35kph, right? Shoot me the password and I'll sign up.
View Quote

You may be right about that.

I can't remember now why we chose the Matilda over the pzb2. Maybe it was the gun or armor then.

password in bound.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#35]
O_P, you probably need what... 5-10 of these?

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I can't remember now why we chose the Matilda over the pzb2. Maybe it was the gun or armor then.

password in bound.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in then. I'll bring a luchs. I thought the matilda was slooooow. You know the pzb2 does 35kph, right? Shoot me the password and I'll sign up.

password in bound.

probably both of those. it does excell in that aspect

ETA: Feeling better?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:51:05 PM EDT
[#37]
I would be very interested as a first or reserve.  Will p.m.  Have a Matilda and a PZB too.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

password in bound.

MUCH!!!

I think I pissed a few people off and got chat banned while drinking whiskey and eating pain meds.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:58:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
MUCH!!!

I think I pissed a few people off and got chat banned while drinking whiskey and eating pain meds.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

password in bound.

MUCH!!!

Yeah, you got pretty ridiculous a few nights there before I took my break.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote
That's what I hear.

Don't remember it.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

password in bound.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

password in bound.

I have a hard time killing Matildas in my B2.  They can kill me easily enough...
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:17:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That's what I hear.

Don't remember it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what I hear.

Don't remember it.

I know.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:17:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I have a hard time killing Matildas in my B2.  They can kill me easily enough...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

password in bound.

Yeah, Matilda is slow but it packs some serious firepower.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 2:46:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Got bitch smacked today, 1 for 5.

I think my tanks are getting rusty, might be time to get moar hax from 2001!
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:06:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Ain't I a stinker?

Slid off the east side of the lighthouse mountain on Cliff, soaked the IS-6 for almost 700 dmg from his dumper. He know what to do with that big fat butt....wiggle, wiggle wiggle
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Ain't I a stinker?

http://i.imgur.com/e36um5P.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/oqdZbQS.jpg

Slid off the east side of the lighthouse mountain on Cliff, soaked the IS-6 for almost 700 dmg from his dumper. He know what to do with that big fat butt....wiggle, wiggle wiggle
View Quote
Are you going to make it for the Tourney this weekend?

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:11:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

password in bound.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

password in bound.

Matilda is far and away better than the PZB2. It'll pen from any angle and it's annoyingly armored.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:14:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Got bitch smacked today, 1 for 5.

I think my tanks are getting rusty, might be time to get moar hax from 2001!
View Quote

Whatever you pay I'll split with you if I can have some. Just a little bit please.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:17:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Matilda is far and away better than the PZB2. It'll pen from any angle and it's annoyingly armored.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

password in bound.

Matilda BP or IV?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Next tourney:

http://worldoftanks.com/uc/tournaments/931-Skirmish_34/

Tier 4.

5 Tankers, 3 reserves, 19 points.

Basically that means 4 tier fours, and 1 tier three.

I'm thinking 2x Matilda, 2xLuchs and 1x Cruiser III

We have enough interest to form at least two teams.

The map is (Encounter) Siegfried Line.
View Quote

Count me in on either team if you need me dude.

E-95
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top