BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1010
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Cent 7, once you get the L7 gun isn't a grind. It is pure fucking fun and absolutely a keeper tank in every way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So are we getting a free Tier 8 Premium FV4202 or not ??

BTW I am just a Baddie in a Baddie Clan

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/Bear_Killer/signature.png

Do you own a 4202 currently?

Just got the Cent 7/1 (totally stock) last night.

I have to grind the Cent 7/1 and I will have it.

The Cent 7, once you get the L7 gun isn't a grind. It is pure fucking fun and absolutely a keeper tank in every way.
I want to try that line but I just don't enjoy the comet

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:10:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I barely play my t49 anymore and I looooooved that tank. In fact I have a 4 skill crew in it. I should go for the marks on that tank. How hard could it be?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know it's piker-level compared to most of y'all, but I'm jazzed about having gotten the Mark of Excellence thingy (just 1, though) on both T25/2 and T32 lately.

don't downplay it--a barrel band is quite respectable, and they're not that common.  it's very rare to see a player with 2 marks, and i've never seen 3 in game.  especially for a popular tank like the t32, it really is an achievement.

so seriously, congratulations.

I've got one mark on the Hellcat and one on the T49. Never noticed them until a couple weeks ago. I'm close to having the second on my T49
I barely play my t49 anymore and I looooooved that tank. In fact I have a 4 skill crew in it. I should go for the marks on that tank. How hard could it be?  

I don't know how hard it would be. I'm a little over half way through my second crew skill on it. It is the perfect tank for its tier tough. You rarely see sevens and can pen all the 6's if you aim right
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You know damned well that if you keep having games like that you're going to get that thing nerfed right?

But you're right, it's a great tank now, not that it was ever bad, but now it's amazing. Even Larry is now a total M46 convert.
View Quote

but they just buffed it!

btw, I was looking through my old photo accounts and found this gem. Glitched off the map

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

but they just buffed it!

btw, I was looking through my old photo accounts and found this gem. Glitched off the map

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/720x405q90/443/shot002oz.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know damned well that if you keep having games like that you're going to get that thing nerfed right?

But you're right, it's a great tank now, not that it was ever bad, but now it's amazing. Even Larry is now a total M46 convert.

but they just buffed it!

Reported.  I think this is evidence of you using the hax borrowed from 2001.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

but they just buffed it!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

but they just buffed it!

i did that once on sand river, and spotted like 6 enemy on my way into the stratosphere.  wound up with a few thousand spotting dmg in an IS3.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another day, another good game with the US rape machine; M46 Patton

<a href="http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/John_Nam/media/shot_001_zps78f50499.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o506/John_Nam/shot_001_zps78f50499.jpg</a>

6908 WN8 for that match, unfortunately I had some baddie moments with the Cent 7/1 (where'd that FV 183 come from?) and E75 (tag teamed by Conq GC arties) that brought my WN8 down for the day.

You guys say that, and I agree it is a great tank, but I'm clearly doing something wrong to have a 32% win rate in my last 60 games withit post buff.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:47:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Just got my KV1 crew to their second skill.  Question, though, since this is the first crew I've gotten this far.  

Am I GTG switching him to 6th sense right now, or do I need to wait a couple of games so the point loss doesn't knock him down past 100% 1st skill?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just got my KV1 crew to their second skill.  Question, though, since this is the first crew I've gotten this far.  

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c253/TheOTHERmaninblack/shot_023-2.jpg~original

Am I GTG switching him to 6th sense right now, or do I need to wait a couple of games so the point loss doesn't knock him down past 100% 1st skill?
View Quote

If you retrain with gold, you are gtg.  If not, you will lose some of his skill. The retrain menu should show the "after" level of training and you can confirm 100%.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:52:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd forgotten just how much I love my T34.

Map: Severogorsk

Vehicle: T34

Exp: 3,582 (x2 for the first victory each day)  Credits: 106,359

Battle achievements: Mastery Badge: "1st Class"

Mission completed! Reward:

Premium days added: 1

Added: Large First Aid Kit (x2), Large Repair Kit (x2)

Repairs:-5 161  

Ammunition:-12 720  

Total:88 478  WN8: 6 931 (100)
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:55:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
If you retrain with gold, you are gtg.  If not, you will lose some of his skill. The retrain menu should show the "after" level of training and you can confirm 100%.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c253/TheOTHERmaninblack/shot_023-2.jpg~original

Thanks.  One more question.  Loader skill training is loaded with perks, but very light on skills.  I can retrain for one of the perks and restart repairs, but which perk?  I'm thinking safe stowage, although I don't get racked in the KV1 much.  OTH, none of the other choices look particularly useful at all.  Intuition, Adrenaline rush, firefighting, and camo.  None of them look too awful useful in a KV1 derpmobile.

ETA:  Thanks for the advice.  Looks like retraining with credits will drop the 2 I need to retrain to 99%.  Guess I need to wait a few more games.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:04:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So are we getting a free Tier 8 Premium FV4202 or not ??

BTW I am just a Baddie in a Baddie Clan

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/Bear_Killer/signature.png

Do you own a 4202 currently?

Just got the Cent 7/1 (totally stock) last night.

I have to grind the Cent 7/1 and I will have it.

You won't enjoy the cent 1 either.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:25:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Thanks.  One more question.  Loader skill training is loaded with perks, but very light on skills.  I can retrain for one of the perks and restart repairs, but which perk?  I'm thinking safe stowage, although I don't get racked in the KV1 much.  OTH, none of the other choices look particularly useful at all.  Intuition, Adrenaline rush, firefighting, and camo.  None of them look too awful useful in a KV1 derpmobile.

ETA:  Thanks for the advice.  Looks like retraining with credits will drop the 2 I need to retrain to 99%.  Guess I need to wait a few more games.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

useful loader stuff for heavies:  repair, safe stowage, BIA.  that's about it--camo eventually, but it's definitely secondary to the other stuff.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:11:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

useful loader stuff for heavies:  repair, safe stowage, BIA.  that's about it--camo eventually, but it's definitely secondary to the other stuff.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To make yourself very survivable, throw on the trifecta.

Loader: Safe Stowage.
Driver: Preventative Maintenance.
Commander: 6th Sense.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:20:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

don't downplay it--a barrel band is quite respectable, and they're not that common.  it's very rare to see a player with 2 marks, and i've never seen 3 in game.  especially for a popular tank like the t32, it really is an achievement.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know it's piker-level compared to most of y'all, but I'm jazzed about having gotten the Mark of Excellence thingy (just 1, though) on both T25/2 and T32 lately.

Guess I just assumed that what with all the Ace Tanker badges, and CW/Strongholds/Tourneys discussion going on, that I was in the bottom third or so of ARFcom players
Thanks; I didn't realize it was that big a deal here. Seriously. I've seen a couple guys posting about getting a second mark on some of their tracks, so I figured one was less of a big deal.

Also, the T32 for me runs kinda hot-and-cold. There's the occasional middling game, but usually it feels like either epic victory or crushing defeat. Finally started feeling like it was clicking, right before I unlocked the M103.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This. And if you must train for firefighting it might be worth it. One, the fire will be shortened and two the ticks will be substantially less after a fire breaks out.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, crap.  I held off assigning a second skill for the loader and the commander for those perks, but I already assigned the driver repairs.  Not sure if preventative maintenance is worth enough to lose the points I'd lose retraining both skills.  

I set up the initial training with this tank before I really knew what I was doing, so the driver is now at 100% clutch braking and 34% repairs. (subsequent heavies, I trained all repairs for first skill)

So, the way it's currently set up, without dropping gold to retrain:

Commander: 100% mentor to be switched to Sixth Sense as soon as I can switch without dropping below 100%. 2nd skill, I'm thinking Recon or repairs.

Gunner: 100% Snap Shot. 34% Repairs.

Driver: 100% Clutch Braking. 32% Repairs.  I think I could switch Clutch Braking to PM when I swap the Commander's and Loader's skills, so long as I leave Repairs as 2nd, right?  Not sure how effective clutch braking is on the KV1, since the tank and I kind of learned the game together.

Radio Operator: 100% Repairs.  32% Situational Awareness.

Loader: 100% Repairs.  Planning on switching to Safe Stowage when I can and restarting repairs.

Sound reasonable?

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:40:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Guess I just assumed that what with all the Ace Tanker badges, and CW/Strongholds/Tourneys discussion going on, that I was in the bottom third or so of ARFcom players

Thanks; I didn't realize it was that big a deal here. Seriously. I've seen a couple guys posting about getting a second mark on some of their tracks, so I figured one was less of a big deal.

Also, the T32 for me runs kinda hot-and-cold. There's the occasional middling game, but usually it feels like either epic victory or crushing defeat. Finally started feeling like it was clicking, right before I unlocked the M103.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think we only have two maybe three guys who post here who have two bands. Depending on the tank two is really really hard to come by, let alone one

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:46:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Tomib, you should really follow the advice given. Those three perks aren't called the holy trinity of crew skills for nothing. One keeps your head down when you need it to the other one keeps your gun in the fight with normal DPM and the other one significantly reduces your chances of burning and fire will take out other modules if you aren't fast enough on a non prem Extinguisher. Repair is great but its one of the perks that takes effect immediately. A lot of people keep that perk in continual rotation and the hard perks get retrained to. If you run a large repair kit it also decreases your repair time so take that into account as well.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:56:59 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

aces are single-game awards, so they're fairly easy to get.  MoE is continuously tracked, so making progress there requires a lot of consistency.  2nd mark is really, really tough.  my best tank is the E75, and after a weeklong stretch of solid unicum stats in it, i barely broke 80% before dropping back down to the mid 70s.  

true we have some serious badasses here, but those guys all use hax anyway.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:03:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

aces are single-game awards, so they're fairly easy to get.  MoE is continuously tracked, so making progress there requires a lot of consistency.  2nd mark is really, really tough.  my best tank is the E75, and after a weeklong stretch of solid unicum stats in it, i barely broke 80% before dropping back down to the mid 70s.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop making fun of 2001WS6 and AJ
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:08:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Well, crap.  I held off assigning a second skill for the loader and the commander for those perks, but I already assigned the driver repairs.  Not sure if preventative maintenance is worth enough to lose the points I'd lose retraining both skills.  

I set up the initial training with this tank before I really knew what I was doing, so the driver is now at 100% clutch braking and 34% repairs. (subsequent heavies, I trained all repairs for first skill)

Commander: 100% mentor to be switched to Sixth Sense as soon as I can switch without dropping below 100%. 2nd skill, I'm thinking Recon or repairs.

Driver: 100% Clutch Braking. 32% Repairs.  I think I could switch Clutch Braking to PM when I swap the Commander's and Loader's skills, so long as I leave Repairs as 2nd, right?  Not sure how effective clutch braking is on the KV1, since the tank and I kind of learned the game together.

Loader: 100% Repairs.  Planning on switching to Safe Stowage when I can and restarting repairs.

Sound reasonable?

View Quote

The problem with driver skills is that they're pretty much all handy.

Clutch braking is hugely helpful, so is smooth ride and the one that reduced ground resistance. That one really is a toss up, but since you're talking about a kv1, which is fire prone from sideshots, well... Kind of one of those half dozen of one, six of another.

Your loader really should have safe stowage at the earliest possible point. Now I'm not saying train that, as that is absurd. But first chance you get, swap repair or whatever for safe stowage. Getting your rack busted is just about as bad as getting tracked in the open. You're screwed in a big way.

Sixth sense is mandatory on all tanks. Mentor is only kind of useful, but your guys don't really gain that much XP faster. It was one or two battles between when your guys got their first skill and the commander did too, right?

BIA should be a third or fourth skill. It doesn't really add that much, and you lose out on hugely useful skills you'd have had otherwise.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:08:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sound reasonable?

View Quote

The problem with driver skills is that they're pretty much all handy.

Clutch braking is hugely helpful, so is smooth ride and the one that reduced ground resistance. That one really is a toss up, but since you're talking about a kv1, which is fire prone from sideshots, well... Kind of one of those half dozen of one, six of another.

Your loader really should have safe stowage at the earliest possible point. Now I'm not saying train that, as that is absurd. But first chance you get, swap repair or whatever for safe stowage. Getting your rack busted is just about as bad as getting tracked in the open. You're screwed in a big way.

Sixth sense is mandatory on all tanks. Mentor is only kind of useful, but your guys don't really gain that much XP faster. It was one or two battles between when your guys got their first skill and the commander did too, right?

BIA should be a third or fourth skill. It doesn't really add that much, and you lose out on hugely useful skills you'd have had otherwise.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#23]
i agree with both of the last 2 posts.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:39:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think we only have two maybe three guys who post here who have two bands. Depending on the tank two is really really hard to come by, let alone one  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aaand just barely snagged the first in my T29.
Proof screenshots to follow.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:54:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alright. T32 from before:

And T29 from just now:
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#26]
How do you have 20,000 games with only a 44% WR? I should have known better when he came to "help" me...

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:09:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Damn good post on how to crew your tanks.

From heavies, mediums, tds and even sky cancer.

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/topic/166-how-to-crew-yer-tank-right/

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 12:05:50 AM EDT
[#28]
I have played about 5 games in my T49 since the last patch came out I played about 8 in it tonight.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 12:14:19 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Tomib, you should really follow the advice given. Those three perks aren't called the holy trinity of crew skills for nothing. One keeps your head down when you need it to the other one keeps your gun in the fight with normal DPM and the other one significantly reduces your chances of burning and fire will take out other modules if you aren't fast enough on a non prem Extinguisher. Repair is great but its one of the perks that takes effect immediately. A lot of people keep that perk in continual rotation and the hard perks get retrained to. If you run a large repair kit it also decreases your repair time so take that into account as well.
View Quote

Trying.  Soon as I can switch commander from mentor without dropping first skill below 100%, he gets sixth sense.  That's a given.  Soon as I can switch loader from repairs to safe stowage, that's a given.  I guess, at this point, as soon as I can switch the driver, he'll get PM.  What thinks the hive on my 2nd skill choices?

The questions are all because I don't have the crew retraining experience a lot of you guys have, with your dozens of five skill haxorz crews.  To this date, this is the very first crew I've got who have gotten to 100% in their first skill.  Have several others who are getting close, but this will be the first to get the treatment, and I want to make sure I'm doing it right, since doing it over sets me back several hard won steps.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 12:29:39 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Trying.  Soon as I can switch commander from mentor without dropping first skill below 100%, he gets sixth sense.  That's a given.  Soon as I can switch loader from repairs to safe stowage, that's a given.  I guess, at this point, as soon as I can switch the driver, he'll get PM.  What thinks the hive on my 2nd skill choices?

The questions are all because I don't have the crew retraining experience a lot of you guys have, with your dozens of five skill haxorz crews.  To this date, this is the very first crew I've got who have gotten to 100% in their first skill.  Have several others who are getting close, but this will be the first to get the treatment, and I want to make sure I'm doing it right, since doing it over sets me back several hard won steps.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My early tanks are atrocious and I am too cheap to fix them. just take a look at my T49 crew up there. BIA? Silly. Repair in that tank? Again, unless I am in a tier   3 match, silly. I should have recon on my commander instead for even more view range. The tank turns slow as all get out, that's why I have clutch braking on. Are you going to be shooting on the move a lot? Then you might want smooth ride. Is the line you're in suseptable to being bogged down off road? Off road driving might be a better choice. Repair is never a bad option for heavy tank lines, ever.

A lot of it is dependent on your play style. There are few hard and fast rules to skills.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 12:47:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Well, I'm setting an ultimatum after yet another fucking night of 30-ish% win rate.  If things don't improve by the weekend (i.e. I don't finish a night > 50%), I'm uninstalling, and taking a break from the game.  Yes, I've half heartedly threatened before, but usually I have a good night, or play strongholds with you guys and that peps me up a bit.  I have a huge amount of fun playing strongholds, but I guess I'm not sure I'm ready to transition into playing that exclusively.

Lance...I know we had a chat in game.  I'm sure my Debby downer bitching is bringing all of you guys down.  And if that is the case, it is even more reason for a break.  I guess I'm just wired funny, but I FUCKING HATE LOSING!!!   There really is no consolation for me that I'm doing my part (or more) and doing more damage per game, more kills per game, and have been running at a WN8 1.5 times my cumulative WN8, only to be rewarded with a win rate that is well below server average.  Seriously, I could just load into battle, go back to the garage and do that over and over and over and have a better fucking win rate right now.  

So...sorry for being a whiney little bitch guys.  Every man has his breaking point and I guess I'm bumping up against mine.  I just don't think I can embrace the suck and find enjoyment in the game losing this often.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 1:30:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Jb. Stop trying so hard. Seriously. That might be your issue....or part of it. I too might be taking a break. Not sure yet. Just kinda burned out.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 1:54:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Coastie  i hate u now more lol.

T29 Re screwed ass

Holy trinity was Only holy 2fer Sixth Sense and Safe Stowage the Driver is now Re trained in Preventive Maintence and secondary skill for driver is back to Smooth ride.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:41:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Well, I'm setting an ultimatum after yet another fucking night of 30-ish% win rate.  If things don't improve by the weekend (i.e. I don't finish a night > 50%), I'm uninstalling, and taking a break from the game.  Yes, I've half heartedly threatened before, but usually I have a good night, or play strongholds with you guys and that peps me up a bit.  I have a huge amount of fun playing strongholds, but I guess I'm not sure I'm ready to transition into playing that exclusively.

Lance...I know we had a chat in game.  I'm sure my Debby downer bitching is bringing all of you guys down.  And if that is the case, it is even more reason for a break.  I guess I'm just wired funny, but I FUCKING HATE LOSING!!!   There really is no consolation for me that I'm doing my part (or more) and doing more damage per game, more kills per game, and have been running at a WN8 1.5 times my cumulative WN8, only to be rewarded with a win rate that is well below server average.  Seriously, I could just load into battle, go back to the garage and do that over and over and over and have a better fucking win rate right now.  

So...sorry for being a whiney little bitch guys.  Every man has his breaking point and I guess I'm bumping up against mine.  I just don't think I can embrace the suck and find enjoyment in the game losing this often.
View Quote

Don't uninstall just take the break. That way you don't have an 8 gig reinstall when you want to play again in a month.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#35]
taken from FTR

in 0.9.3, Object 430 will apparently be changed thus (all values take in account 100 percent crew):

- DPM buffed from 2901 to 3128

- reload time buffed from 6,616 to 6,137s

- accuracy on the move buffed (when the vehicle is moving and turning turret, by cca 30 percent)

- accuracy of the gun nerfed from 0,336 to 0,364
View Quote

The acc. nerf from .33 to .36 is not significant...because they're buffing the dispersion by 30% on the move AND giving it a ROF buff. I think WG's squaring this particular tank up to be a pure brawler.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:16:21 AM EDT
[#36]
I see your M46 and raise you the E50.  This thing feels like cheating sometimes.  Although my win rate is still sub-50% in this thing (thank you long grind with a shitty gun), its creeping back up now that I have the 10,5.  Absolutely phenomenal gun.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:27:03 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I see your M46 and raise you the E50.  This thing feels like cheating sometimes.  Although my win rate is still sub-50% in this thing (thank you long grind with a shitty gun), its creeping back up now that I have the 10,5.  Absolutely phenomenal gun.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/ShepherdPIctures/ScreenShot2014-08-19E50at84518PM_zpsed17aee2.png
View Quote

Laser beam comes to mind.

I like the E50, but I generally don't do as well as I could with it.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:05:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Low tier WoT sucks. I tried to play tier 2 today to get the last few kills I needed for master tanker as I haven't played low tier in over a year or more. First match we got 8 people on a team. Next match we got 9.  Two were gold spammers on different teams. You guessed it, it came down to those 2 morons being AFK and having to sit there and wait 15 minutes if you wanted to play the same tank again. I guess the last 2 actual players killed themself or one drove off a cliff or whatever.Next match I got 2 gold spammers on my team of 9.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Low tier WoT sucks. I tried to play tier 2 today to get the last few kills I needed for master tanker as I haven't played low tier in over a year or more. First match we got 8 people on a team. Next match we got 9.  Two were gold spammers on different teams. You guessed it, it came down to those 2 morons being AFK and having to sit there and wait 15 minutes if you wanted to play the same tank again. I guess the last 2 actual players killed themself or one drove off a cliff or whatever.Next match I got 2 gold spammers on my team of 9.  
View Quote
Screw waiting afkers and bota get their position reported

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:20:51 AM EDT
[#40]
What a morning--after busting my ass trying to learn how to play better, following all the advice to get my crews trained properly, STOPPING the rapid advance and eliting all my tanks--I go 1/10. WN is 1!!  Apparently I should have quit MUCH sooner, because as soon as the first shot flew, I went 999 red.  I figured after a game or two, it would stop--I bagged it after my KV1S flew THROUGH the brick wall on the hill on Himmelsdorf and floated like a brick to its doom below....I was getting my damage all wrapped up in 9-15 battles per day--at this rate I wont get it today...
ON a different note--any truth to the rumor they are going to nerf the FV304?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And that would do what good when they wound up being the last 2 left at opposite flags? Pretty sure everyone knows a gold spammer that spams for the first 30 seconds of a match never moved.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Take a week or two off and give it another go, sounds like you need a break.   Sent you that paypal by the way for that thing you sent me.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:57:04 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y231/ShepherdPIctures/ScreenShot2014-08-19E50at84518PM_zpsed17aee2.png
View Quote

Challenge Accepted (heck it was even the same map)

Admittedly, you did more damage than me.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 12:03:10 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

And that would do what good when they wound up being the last 2 left at opposite flags? Pretty sure everyone knows a gold spammer that spams for the first 30 seconds of a match never moved.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry didn't comprehend that they were on opposite teams. Still trying to understand what gold spamming has to do with anything

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/John_Nam/media/Untitled_zps4f5246dc.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o506/John_Nam/Untitled_zps4f5246dc.jpg</a>

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/John_Nam/media/Untitled_zps4f5246dc.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o506/John_Nam/Untitled_zps4f5246dc.jpg</a>

LOL. Very nice game.  City maps are tough (at least for me) for mediums that rely upon mobility.  

When I'm done grinding the E50M, I plan to work up the American medium line...largely thanks to the pro-M46/48 discussion in this thread.  Want to see what all the fuss is about.

But did I mention I love the E50?  
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 12:56:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Take a week or two off and give it another go, sounds like you need a break.   Sent you that paypal by the way for that thing you sent me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roger that...thanks!
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 12:57:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
taken from FTR

The acc. nerf from .33 to .36 is not significant...because they're buffing the dispersion by 30% on the move AND giving it a ROF buff. I think WG's squaring this particular tank up to be a pure brawler.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
taken from FTR

in 0.9.3, Object 430 will apparently be changed thus (all values take in account 100 percent crew):

- DPM buffed from 2901 to 3128
- reload time buffed from 6,616 to 6,137s
- accuracy on the move buffed (when the vehicle is moving and turning turret, by cca 30 percent)
- accuracy of the gun nerfed from 0,336 to 0,364

One of the really nice things about this Sheriff account is getting to try out tanks and seeing if they'll perform.

That 430's got a bouncy as hell turret. I consider it to be a slightly more heavily armored T62A. Not as fast, harder hitting gun, and an autobounce turret from the front.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 1:00:31 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

LOL. Very nice game.  City maps are tough (at least for me) for mediums that rely upon mobility.  

When I'm done grinding the E50M, I plan to work up the American medium line...largely thanks to the pro-M46/48 discussion in this thread.  Want to see what all the fuss is about.

View Quote

Better get the E50M quick, rumor has it that the E50M (largely a WG creation of the E50 hull with a mid/rear mounted transmission) will be merged with the E50 @ Tier X. The E50M will be a hull option for tankers that don't want to be set on fire every 20 seconds.

The replacement Tier IX will be a Panther with a gas turbine engine. Given that info...I'd suspect the TP will play nothing like the E50.
Likely to be much softer, but will have some sort of insane 88mm cannon.

LINK

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 1:01:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The E50 and the M46 are very similar playing tanks. The E50 has better armor, the M46 has massive depression. But the same gun.

I'll take massive depression over better armor.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Better get the E50M quick, rumor has it that the E50M (largely a WG creation of the E50 hull with a mid/rear mounted transmission) will be merged with the E50 @ Tier X. The E50M will be a hull option for tankers that don't want to be set on fire every 20 seconds.

The replacement Tier IX will be a Panther with a gas turbine engine. Given that info...I'd suspect the TP will play nothing like the E50. Likely to be much softer, but will have some sort of insane 88mm cannon.

LINK

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The replacement Tier IX will be a Panther with a gas turbine engine. Given that info...I'd suspect the TP will play nothing like the E50. Likely to be much softer, but will have some sort of insane 88mm cannon.

LINK

How does the alternate hull work?  Would that be somehow like an alternate turret in the individual tank's research tree?
Page / 1010
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top