Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2012 4:20:29 PM EDT
I know it's a few days late, but I thought this might be of interest to GD...

I attended the annual Manchester Road Race with several arfcommers this year and there was much drinking to be had. Ok, maybe not a hell of a lot there, but it served as a good way to get my liver primed for the upcoming bender.  Anyway, the race was attended by yours truly, Andrapos, and Renatus. We were out there to show our support for our own DanTSX.

The morning started out thusly...

That's some guuuuuud eats right there! (Sorry gents, no Cubanos at this event...)

"Hey, Andrapos! What's that oh-so-delicious smell coming from your grille?"
"Oh, these? Renatus brought them - jalapeno and venison poppers! With bacon for your pork-lovin' ass!"

Fuck yeah...

"Hey, Andrapos! Mind if I wash that down with a little bit o' high livin'?"
"Go right ahead, Pedrobearo!"

Ahhhhh...that was delicious....

"Hey, Pedorrero!"
"Yeah?"
"Want a stogie?"
"Don't mind, if I do! Thank you very much, you're a scholar and a gentleman!"

"Hey, Andrapos! What's that furry little guy you brought with you?"
"Oh, him? That's Ajax, the official NEHTF mascot. Be careful, he doesn't like hockey sticks!"

The race this year was attended by over 15,000 registered participants and I'm not sure how many last minute walk ons...here's some of the runners, just for shits and grins, and I was already feeling kinda buzzed...

You get the idea...

"Hey, Andrapos!"
"Yeah?"
"Who's that funny lookin' guy comin' down the road?"
"Why, that's none other than GD's own DanTSX!"

That's right, gawkers! Dan is a lean, mean, patriot machine! (With a nice ass...)

We even had a special appearance by Pedobear! (No relation...)

Thus ends my photographic essay of what I did on my Thanksgiving Vacation...
Link Posted: 11/27/2012 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#1]
YAY!  I WAS THERE RUNNING IT LOOKING AT CHICKS IN TIGHT RUNNING PANTS

ASSES AHOY!
Link Posted: 11/27/2012 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

ASSES AHOY!

I might have to get my scrawny ass of the couch to run it with you next year...
Link Posted: 11/27/2012 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

ASSES AHOY!

I might have to get my scrawny ass of the couch to run it with you next year...

DO IT

Don't worry, I'm not that fast.  But I did tell you about the most perfect ass that I ever saw.  It was there.

I also got to look at some nice, sweaty cameltoe at eye-level when I was puking on the curb after crossing the finishline.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2012 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I love the road race, AM drinking and asses in yoga pants.
Link Posted: 11/27/2012 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

ASSES AHOY!

Why does it say "Lady Patriot" on your shirt?  Do you shave your legs?  There's a lot of WTF going through my head right now.
Link Posted: 11/27/2012 4:33:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/27/2012 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

... I also got to look at some nice, sweaty cameltoe at eye-level when I was puking on the curb after crossing the finishline.

Quite the disturbing image, that.  

Hope it was because of exertion and not because of the smell...
Link Posted: 11/27/2012 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

ASSES AHOY!

Why does it say "Lady Patriot" on your shirt?  Do you shave your legs?  There's a lot of WTF going through my head right now.

He didn't get a real picture of me.

I went by kinda quick.
Link Posted: 11/27/2012 4:39:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

... I also got to look at some nice, sweaty cameltoe at eye-level when I was puking on the curb after crossing the finishline.

Quite the disturbing image, that.  

Puking at the end means that you ran your hardest

It's considered a good thing.  Like belching at a Thai dinner table.
Link Posted: 11/27/2012 4:40:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

ASSES AHOY!

Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car, Pace Car,
Link Posted: 11/27/2012 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ASSES AHOY!

I went by kinda quick.

It's your story.....I'll let you tell it Lady Patriot.
Link Posted: 11/27/2012 5:43:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ASSES AHOY!

I went by kinda quick.

It's your story.....I'll let you tell it Lady Patriot.

At least I wasn't one of the dudes wearing their wive's pantyhose
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top