Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 41
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I think Glen Beck just stole Donald Trumps bomb shell.

This is going to catch on soon.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By xmission:
I believe what Beck says, because he does back up his words. I'm not exactly sure what his point is here though. Why was the Ambassador murdered?

Pretty sure someone was pissed off that the ambassador was arming their enemies.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:15:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By hotbiggun42:
I believe what Beck says, because he does back up his words. I'm not exactly sure what his point is here though. Why was the Ambassador murdered?

Pretty sure someone was pissed off that the ambassador was arming their enemies.

That would be Russia.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Ahh. Sometimes I'm a bit slow :)
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:18:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 14TheKid:
So he claims obama is arming our enemies?  I'm a Glen Beck fan, but I hope he has more than a chalkboard to back his claim up, because he'll need it.

Personally, I consider running guns to the Mexican drug cartels, "arming our enemies".

Personally, I consider allowing the arms cached by the Gadhafi regime over 40 years to fall into islamic jihadi's control to be "arming our enemies".

FYI, the Libyan "rebels" were extremely closely allied with the Muslim Brotherhood and that obscure terrorist network Al Queda. The arms taken from Libya are being dispersed to Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq & Iran and likely any other nation where there's a demand. Gadhafi had a SUBSTANTIAL amount of weapons cached plus stores of mustard gas which he was allowed to keep ...he just lacked a delivery system.

The American news networks have very little access to events in those nations, so we're left to rely on Al Jazeera reporting and maybe a tid bit from BBC or the Christian Science Monitor. Al Jazeera had daily coverage of events during the Libyan "revolution". Without U.S. and NATO air support, the rebels would have been quickly defeated. Gadhafi was grinding them up until he lost his tank & artillery advantage due to the U.S. & NATO air strikes.

Last I heard, the "revolution" was still on-going ...just not getting news coverage.

Barry gave Libya to the "rebels" the same way Chamberlain gave the UK to Hitler ...appeasement. At least Chamberlain didn't arm the Nazi's.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:22:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Oh really? For the first half of his presentation he fails to quote a single source or produce a single document to support a single word he said. I say for the first half because I couldn't listen to any more BS. That is all it is without quoting sources, or providing documents to even suggest such a vast conspiracy. It reminds me of the time he tried to convince us the indian mound builders of Ohio were the lost tribe of Israel.  Sorry, but I just can't accept what he says just because he says it. I want sources and documents and lots of it before I ever trust him again.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:23:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PanzerOfDoom] [#7]
Say what you will, Beck called it the day after the Bengazhi attack and everything has been spot on.

This would explain why they were so fixated on the it was a movie story; tell a lie enough and it becomes the truth.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:27:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

Oh really? For the first half of his presentation he fails to quote a single source or produce a single document to support a single word he said. I say for the first half because I couldn't listen to any more BS. That is all it is without quoting sources, or providing documents to even suggest such a vast conspiracy. It reminds me of the time he tried to convince us the indian mound builders of Ohio were the lost tribe of Israel.  Sorry, but I just can't accept what he says just because he says it. I want sources and documents and lots of it before I ever trust him again.

Did you watch the video? He most certianly quoted his sources. Look if you people trust obama so much that you will blindly follow the MSM then stay out of these threads that clearly lay out the truth of what happened.
Casting doubts serves no good purpose.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#9]

I agree that facts must be there. He is a member of the media, and he is raising the right questions with regard to Libya. What do you say if it is true? Would you not want someone to pose the question? All I am saying is right now, he seems to be the only one trying to connect the dots. That is what this thread is about, so if you don't like it please refrain from posting.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Fox news is running with this.  They have it written up on their website and have been reporting on it all day.

I have said from day one there is a lot more to this story than Arab rage boys butt hurt over a video.

Strange to me how so many ARFCOMMERS are really quick to shout this thing down.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:32:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By kyreb:
Fox news is running with this.  They have it written up on their website and have been reporting on it all day.

I have said from day one there is a lot more to this story than Arab rage boys butt hurt over a video.

Same guys who called the muslim brotherhood freedom fighters. GD is full of liberals and college boys. Kind of what makes GD interesting
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:35:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chisum] [#12]
Originally Posted By Stag556:

I agree that facts must be there. He is a member of the media, and he is raising the right questions with regard to Libya. What do you say if it is true? Would you not want someone to pose the question? All I am saying is right now, he seems to be the only one trying to connect the dots. That is what this thread is about, so if you don't like it please refrain from posting.

The facts have to connect the dots first. You don't connect the dots then wait for the truth to fill in the blanks. That's the way it works if you have the truth on your side.
My point is you can't just sling mud all over the globe and spin a great fictional story. The facts must be able to support the story or that is all it is- a story. Truth has a higher standard. Is he right? Could be but that isn't journalism. That is the same BS the left shoves on us and we all decry. Where are the facts and proof?
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:35:54 PM EDT
[#13]

It's easier for most people to reply with "get your tinfoil hat" than to actually engage in critical thought.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:36:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hotbiggun42] [#14]
I wonder how Israel really feels about obama?
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:37:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I WATCHED THAT YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!

IT WAS HORRIBLE AND INSULTING, IT MADE ME WANT TO HURT PEOPLE!!!

It also had some awesome special effects that made it seem like the actors were in a desert.

Hey, want to learn something? Like how to spell dessert and desert properly?  You see, a desert is barren and sandy, it's something you only want to cross once, therefore it only has one "s".  On the other hand, dessert is something tasty that you want to get seconds of, therefore it has two "s's".

IT WAS THAT AWFUL YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT GOT THE AMBASSADOR KILLED!!

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:40:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By clintox:

It's easier for most people to reply with "get your tinfoil hat" than to actually engage in critical thought.

It is also easier to suck up the BS than to demand honest journalism. Where are the documents, e-mails, quotes of those involved, etc. to support the story? I'd rather be a skeptic than a sucker.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:42:01 PM EDT
[#17]

It is also easier to suck up the BS than to demand honest journalism. Where are the documents, e-mails, quotes of those involved, etc. to support the story? I'd rather be a skeptic than a sucker.

Do you think every big covert operation was exposed by footnotes, Reuters articles, and forensic evidence? When something this big happens the truth slips out from intelligence sources who don't go on record. If the story has legs, it builds and builds. Eventually, it will be on msn.com and then you can believe it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#18]

That would be Russia.

Ding!
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By macman37:
Originally Posted By jmt1271:
Guarantee you it was something shady like this. There is absolutely something about this scandal that goes beyond typical commie incompetence.

That's my take as well.

I'll wait for facts, but Glenn doesn't generally rush to get stuff like this out without having something to back it up.

He brought this up a few weeks back as 'just a gut feeling', freely admitting he had no evidence yet. I thought at the time, "That's a little out there", but then more stuff is coming out from other sources. Beck has pretty good spider sense, it seems.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:46:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jmt1271] [#20]

The facts have to connect the dots first. You don't connect the dots then wait for the truth to fill in the blanks. That's the way it works if you have the truth on your side.
My point is you can't just sling mud all over the globe and spin a great fictional story. The facts must be able to support the story or that is all it is- a story. Truth has a higher standard. Is he right? Could be but that isn't journalism. That is the same BS the left shoves on us and we all decry. Where are the facts and proof?

Where there is smoke, there is fire.

I hope beck and Limbaugh etc keep hammering this. No-one else will turn these rocks over until the cacophony is too loud to ignore. After all, it's not as if there is a republican in office.

Thank God there are some who are willing to seek the truth. I think this will be the commies undoing.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:47:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stag556] [#21]

The administration has already come out and said they are covertly supplying aid (weapons) to Syrian rebels. Everyone knows about Libya. The real question is...Is our gov supplying weapons to the muslim brotherhood and al qaeda? I would say that the fact our ambassador was killed meeting with one of their suspected henchmen  pretty much answers that question. But, then again, I am a sucker for trusting the goverment, especially after things like f&f.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:49:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Again? So you used to trust him but you stopped? What was the issue that made you change your mind?
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:55:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Do you really think Beck is gonna give you the names of the people who keep him abreast of what is going on in the covert world?

You do know he is best friends with Marcus Lutrell and his buds, right?

Beck is a sounding board for folks who want to get the truth out in the open, to counter the admins spin. People who actually do this kind of shit trust Beck.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:55:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Posting this article from June 2012 to provide some background to some of the skeptics.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/russia-sending-syria-attack-helicopters-us-says_n_1590407.html
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:56:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Hedonist:
I WATCHED THAT YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!

IT WAS HORRIBLE AND INSULTING, IT MADE ME WANT TO HURT PEOPLE!!!

It also had some awesome special effects that made it seem like the actors were in a desert. Don't forget the woemns had GREAT breasts.

Hey, want to learn something? Like how to spell dessert and desert properly?  You see, a desert is barren and sandy, it's something you only want to cross once, therefore it only has one "s".  On the other hand, dessert is something tasty that you want to get seconds of, therefore it has two "s's".

IT WAS THAT AWFUL YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT GOT THE AMBASSADOR KILLED!!

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 7:56:01 PM EDT
[#26]
If Zero is supplying weapons to Al Qaeda that is treason pure and simple
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 8:10:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DaveS] [#27]

That would be Russia Putin.

I say we take the fucker out with a cesium 137 LazyBoy.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By GunslingerPoet:

Again? So you used to trust him but you stopped? What was the issue that made you change your mind?

When he claimed the mound builders of Ohio were they mysterious lost tribe of Israel.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 8:15:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By DaveS:

I say we take the fucker out with a cesium 137 LazyBoy.

I think that is a fantastic idea.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Glenn Beck pulled up short of what he wanted to conclude, it seems.  I don't think it is too hard to figure out the rest:

1- State Department and the CIA was losing control over the weapons in Turkey for Syrian rebels.
2- CIA brought in two agents who were ex-Navy Seals to secure control again.
3- Whomever the State Department partnered with did not want to cede US control, and organized the Benghazi attack.
4- Four US personnel end up murdered as we all know, State Department and the CIA lose all control over those weapons.

If this is true,  Hillary Clinton can never challenge Mitt Romney in his second term should it come to that.  Now we know why Bill Clinton has lashed out against Obama at a level not seen before.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By SKWhitlc:

Do you really think Beck is gonna give you the names of the people who keep him abreast of what is going on in the covert world?

Beck is a sounding board for folks who want to get the truth out in the open, to counter the admins spin. People who actually do this kind of shit trust Beck.

Yes I do expect him to provide facts, documents and even names if necessary. If you want to believe him just because it is what you want to hear then go right ahead and suck it up. Without facts to back up his story he might as well be on Coast to Coast. You people hate being lied to by the liberal press but allow him to do the same BS. Marcus Lutrell is a hero but dropping names won't work unless you can show he was there which you can't.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 8:35:34 PM EDT
[#32]

Originally Posted By SKWhitlc:

Yes I do expect him to provide facts, documents and even names if necessary. If you want to believe him just because it is what you want to hear then go right ahead and suck it up. Without facts to back up his story he might as well be on Coast to Coast. You people hate being lied to by the liberal press but allow him to do the same BS. Marcus Lutrell is a hero but dropping names won't work unless you can show he was there which you can't.

please respond to my last post. I laid it out for you...if that doesn't paint a good enough picture in your head to make a bell go off, there is something wrong with your bell.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 8:35:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Glenn Beck pulled up short of what he wanted to conclude, it seems.  I don't think it is too hard to figure out the rest:

1- State Department and the CIA was losing control over the weapons in Turkey for Syrian rebels.
2- CIA brought in two agents who were ex-Navy Seals to secure control again.
3- Whomever the State Department partnered with did not want to cede US control, and organized the Benghazi attack.
4- Four US personnel end up murdered as we all know, State Department and the CIA lose all control over those weapons.

If this is true,  Hillary Clinton can never challenge Mitt Romney in his second term should it come to that.  Now we know why Bill Clinton has lashed out against Obama at a level not seen before.

Hmmm. Go on.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:

Originally Posted By 14TheKid:
So he claims obama is arming our enemies?  I'm a Glen Beck fan, but I hope he has more than a chalkboard to back his claim up, because he'll need it.

we funneled arms to the muj in astan in the 80's in the exact way glenn speaks

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 8:44:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Tag to see where this goes
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 8:48:53 PM EDT
[#36]
It's the Bay of Benghazi.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 8:54:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Is it time to march on DC?
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 8:55:00 PM EDT
[#38]
God Bless Glenn Beck.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 8:56:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Thank god those SEALS raised a ruckus otherwise this would have already been swept under the rug.
Link Posted: 10/22/2012 9:02:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tortus] [#40]
I think Glenn Beck gets a lot of insider information from people who trust him, and know he won't give out their names. That's how he figures this stuff out first.

I wouldn't believe a word he said if he didn't have such a good track record. I know now, after following him for a long time, that he is spot on. He won't give you the names of the informants, because he would no longer get information from any of them if he did. Then you and I wouldn't know.

That's the problem with the press naming their resources. If they have to name them, the resources won't be their resources.

If you listen to these "conspiracy theorists", it's not hard to tell who's just spouting random shit for publicity, and who is really in the know.

Link Posted: 10/22/2012 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By GunslingerPoet:

When he claimed the mound builders of Ohio were they mysterious lost tribe of Israel.

Gotta admit, that sounds pretty von Daniken/Art Bell-ish. Never heard it myself, though. Was he really pushing it, or joking, or just 'hmm, could this be true'?
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 12:31:04 AM EDT
[#42]

Originally Posted By Tortus:

I think Glenn Beck gets a lot of insider information from people who trust him, and know he won't give out their names. That's how he figures this stuff out first.

I wouldn't believe a word he said if he didn't have such a good track record. I know now, after following him for a long time, that he is spot on. He won't give you the names of the informants, because he would no longer get information from any of them if he did. Then you and I wouldn't know.

That's the problem with the press naming their resources. If they have to name them, the resources won't be their resources.

If you listen to these "conspiracy theorists", it's not hard to tell who's just spouting random shit for publicity, and who is really in the know.

This is exactly what I think, he is plugged into people "in the know" and it would be source suicide to expose the people feeding him information. I think most give him info because they trust him and don't want to see the American people deceived.

Link Posted: 10/23/2012 3:56:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Bump
Link Posted: 10/24/2012 12:43:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stag556] [#44]
Link Posted: 10/24/2012 12:54:16 AM EDT
[#45]
... as plausible hypothesis I've heard yet

Link Posted: 10/24/2012 1:05:16 AM EDT
[#46]
What a mess, no wonder the President was green around the gills during the first debate. He is screwed.

Liberal dream Jesus  = biggest gun-runner around

Link Posted: 10/24/2012 1:07:20 AM EDT
[#47]
This story plus the emails from the state department = they are FUCKED!

Nixon was booted for much much less.

Link Posted: 10/24/2012 1:24:41 AM EDT
[#48]

Watergate and Iran/Contra are microscopic in comparison to this, yet Chicago Jesus will blame someone else and walk. Granted this should cost him reelection but there will be no justice outside of that.
Link Posted: 10/24/2012 1:29:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Stag556] [#49]

Originally Posted By STRIKE504:

Watergate and Iran/Contra are microscopic in comparison to this, yet Chicago Jesus will blame someone else and walk. Granted this should cost him reelection but there will be no justice outside of that.
I pray you are wrong.

Link Posted: 10/24/2012 1:51:49 AM EDT
[#50]

Originally Posted By STRIKE504:

I pray you are wrong.

As do I but we all know as soon as Obama loses the election all of this will get swept under the rug by the press.  He should be impeached but Reid will never allow it.  That's the most frustrating thing about all this, it happened so late in his presidency that by the time the truth comes out he will have left office and basically be untouchable.  Romney wouldn't be able to touch him, at least not for a long time; it would look like vindictiveness and would be political suicide in a country as divided as this.  

I think when the whole story of this comes out, and it will eventually, the truth will be shocking.
Page / 41
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top