Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 9:08:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Savage always came across as douchey and unstable. I can' t stand to listen to him.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 9:09:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I liked listening to his show, it was entertaining.
He cracks me up, he is so full of himself

He had good stories, how it used to be back in the days..
Bitching about libs etc..

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 9:10:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Last time I heard MS, he was ranting about how no one needs
a drum magazine or high capacity "clips".  

Fuck him.

That's when I quit listening to him.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 9:23:23 AM EDT
[#4]

this thread makes page 2 and no one mentions ...Mark Levin !!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 9:24:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Just say no to wiener.

Link Posted: 9/28/2012 9:28:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 9:31:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You fail.

I've discovered reading comprehension is something that a lot of ARFCOMers have trouble with.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You're either a ball licker who laps up every piece of BS he spews, or you're a red diaper doper baby whom he yells at, cuts  off, and hangs up on. He refuses to let anyone speak unless they wholeheartedly offer him praise. Make no mistake, it's 100% about him and his ego.

Maybe they'll replace him with Alex Jones.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 9:41:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He wrote a book on Homeopathy. No shit, he actually wrote a book on that bullshit.

This isn't a man versed in critical thinking...

Figures he'd be into that voodoo.

I think he has a PHD in Botany or something like that.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 9:52:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd rather stab myself in the face with an ice pick over and over than listen to Michael Savage.  He's a self centered, loud mouth, arrogent ass. Listem to him  talk and count the number of times he says "I", "me" and "mine". It's like he has some sort of personality disorder. Good riddance!
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 9:59:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Savage is the Archie Bunker of the talk radio world.

Old San Fransisco liberal who found he could make a buck off the meat eating, beer drinking knuckledraggers by playing a character.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 10:00:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
His real name is Michael Weiner.

Weiner.

wein is German for wine.

Link Posted: 9/28/2012 10:00:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'd rather stab myself in the face with an ice pick over and over than listen to Michael Savage.  He's a self centered, loud mouth, arrogent ass. Listem to him  talk and count the number of times he says "I", "me" and "mine". It's like he has some sort of personality disorder. Good riddance!

You must really hate Micheal Savage or your face! Your avatar makes sense now.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 10:02:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
http://www.971talk.com/dana/podcast.aspx  <<<  DANA LOESCH

http://www.wmal.com/sectional.asp?id=35315  <<< CHRIS PLANTE

http://www.rogerhedgecock.com/category/228485/podcasts  <<<< ROGER HEDGECOCK

Any one of these hosts are tons better than Savage.

Dana Loesch is the real deal!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 10:04:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
His real name is Michael Weiner.

Weiner.

wein is German for wine.

Weiner is American for penis. Just saying.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 10:09:46 AM EDT
[#16]
I can't stand Savage and glad he's gone. Dude was way too busy sucking his own dick to ever have a show worth listening to. He has the same air of arrogance as 0bama does and that's probably why he doesn't like him.

Michael Berry, Dennis Miller, and Matt Patrick get my vote.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 10:49:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Youtube:  Michael Savage calls for civilian ban on "high capacity" magazines and body armor

To be fair he does defend CCW, but that doesn't make his other statements okay.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 11:03:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I liked Savage. He wasn't as PC as Hannity or Rush. Borders, language and culture! Red diaper doper babies. He didn't like other conservative hosts. Wonder if he will get a gig on the Blaze channel?

Beck's been the target of his diatribes before, so I doubt it.

There's been some question as to whether or not the guy's been running a false flag operation, FWIW.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 1:49:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Good. He sucks. And Cooner is even worse.

He is the Gabe Suarez of talk radio.

Link Posted: 9/28/2012 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Fuck him.

Yup.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Then you missed my post on page 1
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Wilkow.

End of story.

This

Link Posted: 9/28/2012 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#23]
I didn't know he was still on the air. He bothers me.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 5:46:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I liked Savage. He wasn't as PC as Hannity or Rush. Borders, language and culture! Red diaper doper babies. He didn't like other conservative hosts. Wonder if he will get a gig on the Blaze channel?

Are you fucking kidding? Beck would have nothing to do with that retarded hack wannabe.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wilkow.

End of story.

This

Yep!
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 6:10:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Maybe he could go back to running security for  a drug addled, defrocked psychologist, proponent of LSD. What I always found tiresome was his whining about how the Brits were mistreating him, how he was misunderstood, how he could never find a good meal in a restaurant, and how he was tired of ;putting himself out there everyday and getting little back  in return. Pretty much all he did was whine those times I listened to his show.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 6:32:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Wilkow.

End of story.

Savage is a conservative poser.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 6:52:15 PM EDT
[#28]

Don't worry Dr. Savage.  I'll do my homework and read all your books myself since you won't be around to read them for me live over the radio.

One of the reasons I Really Hate My Screenname (TM).
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#29]
He's alright.  Get's a bit over the top, though.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Just so people don't misinterpret, he is a fucking phony complete %100 fake Conservative and he's laughing all the way to the bank.
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 7:16:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Fuck Savage. That guy had Jerry Moonbeam Brown on his show about 5 years ago saying he would vote for him if he ran for governor because he was tough on crime. Well mother fucker moonbeam has done nothing but make more gun laws and tie the hands of the police. My area has seen crime rise quadruple since he became governor. Gang units shut down, murders in otherwise nice neighborhoods, tagging in places you would never expect it.

These radio guys are just a bunch of talking heads. He has been fired from at least 3 stations in the bay area in the last 5 years or so. Because he runs his mouth and adds nothing. You also have to be a pretty sad human to get banned from Britain of all places, then begs the woman (Hilary Clinton) he rags on all the time to get him off the blacklist. Talk about no pride.

ETA, oh ya and he bitched about how kids aren't allowed to fill drug prescriptions like he did in the 50's. Dude is a pshyco path
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He wrote a book on Homeopathy. No shit, he actually wrote a book on that bullshit.

This isn't a man versed in critical thinking...

$$$
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 7:25:08 PM EDT
[#33]
http://www.schnittshow.com/main.html

FTW

Schnitt is very pro 2A..always mentioning his SBS that he just got a stamp for and so forth. Pretty level headed too.

Andy Dean is a favorite of mine, but I can rarely catch his show due to the local time slot.

-Tim
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 7:32:23 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm amazed that he had that many listeners, I listened to him occasionally and pretty much his whole show was talking about himself, how he was banned in Britain and with the occasional juvenile anti liberal rant thrown in
Link Posted: 9/28/2012 7:57:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If y'all wanna hear a good talk show host, try Michael Berry. www.michaelberry.com

Matt Patrick is pretty good too...

Outlaw Dave kicks ass

Look them all up at www.the950.com

Ah yes, Michael Berry. The closeted gay racist.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 1:30:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

How is he racist?

He's wife is Indian, his son is adopted Ethiopian, and good friend of his is Mexican?

Yup. He's wearing a point white hat right now.....
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 2:06:54 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never liked Savage, and won't miss him. Don't care for Hannity, either.

I prefer to listen to Michael Medved and Hugh Hewitt. I like of mix of culture, history, and politics.

Don't forget Dennis Prager.

Yes, Prager is the best; too bad they don't carry his around here anymore.

Can't stand Medved, most intellectuality dishonest talk show host I have ever heard that wasn't a progressive.

Link Posted: 9/29/2012 2:25:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 2:33:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
http://www.schnittshow.com/main.html

FTW

Schnitt is very pro 2A..always mentioning his SBS that he just got a stamp for and so forth. Pretty level headed too.

Andy Dean is a favorite of mine, but I can rarely catch his show due to the local time slot.

-Tim

Schnitt is an idiot, he believes that he is funny and laughs at all his stupid comments and tries to take credit for anything that happens to break during his news show.

And Savage is a Conservative poser. He San Fran hippie. No one would live out in that hell hole if they did not agree with the politics. And he obviously does, he slips everyone once in a while like we see with his recent gun control support.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 2:49:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Fuck him.

+1 I used to listen to a little of him but when he advocated "reasonable gun control" I was through with him.

Same goes for Bill O'Reilly.

Both are pompous, egotistical, arrogant, self-absorbed idiots.  But maybe that is a prerequisite for being a radio talk show host.

And, yes, Rush has some of that in him as well, but I find him a little more acceptable––-most of the time.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 4:46:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is he racist?

He's wife is Indian, his son is adopted Ethiopian, and good friend of his is Mexican?

I want to know how he's gay.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 5:14:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is he racist?

He was cruising for love at a gay bar on Montrose when he committed a hit and run and tried to bribe his way out of it with cash. And he hates black Americans. His marriage is a cover, the multiculturalism in his life is a cover.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 5:17:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted: I liked Savage. He wasn't as PC as Hannity or Rush. Borders, language and culture! Red diaper doper babies. He didn't like other conservative hosts. Wonder if he will get a gig on the Blaze channel?
I love Savage! I bought several of his books. You read a Savage out in public and people don't mess with you. Can't wait to find out where he ends up and if he gets a better time slot, otherwise I'll just get his show off the new network's website.

Link Posted: 9/29/2012 5:20:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck him.

That's when I quit listening to him.

This.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 5:21:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is he racist?

He was cruising for love at a gay bar on Montrose when he committed a hit and run and tried to bribe his way out of it with cash. And he hates black Americans. His marriage is a cover, the multiculturalism in his life is a cover.

I read the Houston Press bashing but I don't see any evidence of the above.

I don't believe he hates blacks.

Link Posted: 9/29/2012 6:16:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Wilkow majority
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 6:31:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I just got sick of hearing him talk about his damn dog.  

Sometimes he was good, sometimes he was freaking terrible.  

Still better then Hannity, but pretty low of my list.

My favorite talk show host is Neal Boortz.  Too bad he's retiring next year.

+1

Boortz is great.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 6:37:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If y'all wanna hear a good talk show host, try Michael Berry. www.michaelberry.com

Matt Patrick is pretty good too...

Outlaw Dave kicks ass

Look them all up at www.the950.com

Michael Berry is freaking hilarious.

He is quite possibly the least PC guy I've ever heard on the radio.

Link Posted: 9/29/2012 6:56:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'd like to see/hear Cain or West on the Radio.

He is awful on the radio.
Link Posted: 9/29/2012 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Haven't listened to him for a while. Got tired of hearing the same shit regurgitated every show. Regardless, you have to give him credit for...
"Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder"
Page / 3
Top Top