Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/13/2012 5:53:58 AM EDT
I'll tell you straight up that I feel she's a patriot that is not afraid to tell the truth.

Some have said she's a religious zealot but with the events as of late, she's been dead on.

I find her very pretty with a dash of the crazy eye. But that's OK. I adore her and I'm not afraid to align myself with her.

ETA: Title change.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 5:58:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of her before... but that rifle she's holding is a dead ringer for the one I'm building for my preschool aged daughter.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 6:04:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Never heard of her before... but that rifle she's holding is a dead ringer for the one I'm building for my preschool aged daughter.

She's the lady that used bacon to book mark her Koran, and then burnt it
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 6:06:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still have no idea who she is... still building a Pink/White AR for my young'in.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 6:08:40 AM EDT
[#4]
She doesn't cry like Glenn Beck... but she's spot on like GB is.

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 6:10:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 6:26:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Still have no idea who she is... still building a Pink/White AR for my young'in.
Not a big fan of the pink schemes.  I feel it takes the seriousness out of firearm. I mean it looks like a damn toy.

My daughters are getting ugly (beautiful) black or tan schemed. They can save the pink for their nails. Call me old fashioned.

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 6:28:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not a big fan of the pink schemes.  I feel it takes the seriousness out of firearm. I mean it looks like a damn toy.

My daughters are getting ugly (beautiful) black or tan schemed. They can save the pink for their nails. Call me old fashioned.

My kid is 4.5 years old.  I gave her the choice.
I can refinish it as she gets bigger.

She loves shooting my all black rifles, but said mine are "ugly" and wanted one that was "princess pretty".  What the kid wants, she gets.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 6:30:33 AM EDT
[#8]
"We feel"  

What the fuck is this shit?  Why don't "we" have our own and opinions and not give two shits what "the hive" thinks...

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 6:34:46 AM EDT
[#9]
I think she's a patriot.  She gave a up a great career because she has morals and ethics.  She can also see what's coming and has chosen to spread the word about it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 6:36:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"We feel"  

What the fuck is this shit?  Why don't "we" have our own and opinions and not give two shits what "the hive" thinks...

Sorry I upset you. How do you feel about her?

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 6:41:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Taggage!
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 8:40:14 AM EDT
[#12]
I've seen the "islamic Sexuality" video before. Very accurate and horrifying.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 9:13:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Love her! I'm a big fan of her youtube channel.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 9:25:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

is that wrong?
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 10:13:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've seen the "islamic Sexuality" video before. Very accurate and horrifying.

Cliff notes?

Thanks,
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 11:42:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Ok, first vid.  I get it's a rendition of  a Patrick Henry speech.  And I couldnt make it all the way thru...was she compairing the content to this administration?? Or ..................................?
Second vid.  DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN CHic has XL Cajones I'll give her that.  If you close your eyes, you get Michelle Malkin..."Quit toucing yourself"!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Never heard of her.

And I'm a total racist when it comes to ARs. Anything that's not BLACK don't fit into my view of the world.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 11:46:53 AM EDT
[#18]
I think she's the one who also posted on her blog about getting threatened by some Islam members, and then posted her address, what time she would be there, and basically almost begging them to come and try to do her harm.  

She gets a thumbs-up from me.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 11:50:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

glen beck is a fucking retard simply in it for the money.....i have no idea who that chick is, but i'd say she's guilty...not attractive in the least......well, ok....maybe a butterface
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 11:55:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

glen beck is a fucking retard simply in it for the money.....i have no idea who that chick is, but i'd say she's guilty...not attractive in the least......well, ok....maybe a butterface

Oh... you've been on a roll this week. I can see MUCH wisdom coming from your general direction during your tenure here...    

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 12:07:40 PM EDT
[#21]
She has great legs!
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh... you've been on a roll this week. I can see MUCH wisdom coming from your general direction during your tenure here...    

Beck has been pretty acurrate in what unfolds these past few years, he calls em with surprising accuracy, can do without the "feelings' but, thats ok...simply in it for the money...?  I see alot of charitys benefitting and alot of awarness, if he gets PAID then good for him after all this is America.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 12:10:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

is that wrong?

A waste of good bacon but funny as hell.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think she's the one who also posted on her blog about getting threatened by some Islam members, and then posted her address, what time she would be there, and basically almost begging them to come and try to do her harm.  

She gets a thumbs-up from me.

I do believe you are correct.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 12:18:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, he'd have more credibility if he pissed all his money away and was flat broke?

The envy of money on this forum fucking amazes me, sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 12:47:28 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

another infiltrator, coming out sooner than most.

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

wow, clueless post.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 12:53:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your jealousy is transparent .  Tired  of your menial, minimum wage  job at a non-profit?  Well, it is either that or flipping burgers at McBarf's with that underwater basket weaving degree .

Glenn IS in it for the money, sure.  But his heart is in it, why did he rent out Jerry World in the DFW area, picking up the tab and basically giving away seats?  I'm certain he lost money on that.

That you don't know who Ann Barnhardt is just shows your ignorance.  

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 12:53:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

another infiltrator, coming out sooner than most.

Actually, I think he is just another wacko anarcho-Libertarian.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#30]
crazy eyes with a firearm?
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:00:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

sorry if you disagree - he's a fucking idiot.....and the vicks under the eyes for tears is a real smash too....
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:01:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sorry if you disagree - he's a fucking idiot.....and the vicks under the eyes for tears is a real smash too....

Can you point to anything Glenn Beck has been wrong about or do you just like to whine about folks with money?
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Your jealousy is transparent . Tired  of your menial, minimum wage  job at a non-profit?  Well, it is either that or flipping burgers at McBarf's with that underwater basket weaving degree .

Glenn IS in it for the money, sure.  But his heart is in it, why did he rent out Jerry World in the DFW area, picking up the tab and basically giving away seats?  I'm certain he lost money on that.

ha! not even close.....nope, i have a career, make decent money, and pay my taxes
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you point to anything Glenn Beck has been wrong about or do you just like to whine about folks with money?

don't care if people make money - and i'm not an anarchist - that won't solve anything either......i'll be the one laughing when he shits on his followers

and yeah, he does have some truths to say....i just honestly feel he works "for the other side"
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:06:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

don't care if people make money - and i'm not an anarchist - that won't solve anything either......i'll be the one laughing when he shits on his followers

Point out where this is wrong.

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and yeah, he does have some truths to say....i just honestly feel he works "for the other side"

So he has been working for "the other side" for his whole radio career or did he just start when he started working for Fox? Just trying to figure where crazy theory is coming from?

**ETA** Anyway, this is about Ann Barnhardt, not Glenn Beck. Ann kicks ass and is not afraid to tell everyone how she feels. She was right on the money about the whole Corzine affair.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:14:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And then she YT'd directions from the Denver airport to her home, in case anyone was offended and wanted to do something about it. I haven't heard of any takers......
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:17:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So he has been working for "the other side" for his whole radio career or did he just start when he started working for Fox? Just trying to figure where crazy theory is coming from?

**ETA** Anyway, this is about Ann Barnhardt, not Glenn Beck. Ann kicks ass and is not afraid to tell everyone how she feels. She was right on the money about the whole Corzine affair.

didn't mean to derail the thread away from ann.....didn't mean to get jumpy at the first sign of beck...
last blurb about him.......i promise.....the biggest reason i don't like him is he still thinks the system can be fixed by using the system...just keep chasing that carrot on a stick
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:20:27 PM EDT
[#39]
I love Ann.  We need more people like her.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My kid is 4.5 years old.  I gave her the choice.
I can refinish it as she gets bigger.

She loves shooting my all black rifles, but said mine are "ugly" and wanted one that was "princess pretty".  What the kid wants, she gets.

AMEN! Too many men think females need help in picking out a gun.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:29:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Never heard of her before now but I like her.  To be honest, she probably has bigger balls than I do.

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:29:05 PM EDT
[#42]
She also said and I quote " Mr. Cowbama and I were talking about the evil of government regulation and how it almost always does far more harm than good when Mr. Cowbama thought he had me in a check-mate. He smugly said, “So you think the 19th amendment should be repealed, then? You think giving women the right to vote was a bad thing?”

Quoth I in retort,

“Oh, HELL yes.”

Mr. Cowbama wasn’t expecting that! "

http://barnhardt.biz/
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
She has great legs!

Yes, she does...

Those pink high-heels would look better waving around in the air above her head.

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:35:01 PM EDT
[#44]

If you don't know who Ann Barnhardt is, school yourself.
You won't regret it.

I pray Romney wins and appoints her to the SEC
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:36:39 PM EDT
[#45]
She is no more off the wall or different than some of the more respected posters here.

I like her, she and I share a lot of the same opinions.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:52:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If you don't know who Ann Barnhardt is, school yourself.
You won't regret it.

I pray Romney wins and appoints her to the SEC

Her blog is pretty interesting reading.

The "Parody of a Modern Church Service" YouTube link is funny and sad, and the main reason why I haven't been, and won't likely ever go back, to church.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#47]
BIG Brass balls.
Ann Barnhardt has more stones than most men alive today.
You can call her crazy, but she WILL NOT BACK DOWN.
The woman is absolutely fearless.
She has personally called out one  BILLION muslims, given explicit  street by street driving
directions to her home, and promised to kill each one of the boy-humping camel drivers that dares come through her door.
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 2:01:47 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your jealousy is transparent . Tired  of your menial, minimum wage  job at a non-profit?  Well, it is either that or flipping burgers at McBarf's with that underwater basket weaving degree .

ha! not even close.....nope, i have a career, make decent money, and pay my taxes

How grand!  You still aren't happy and your envy is apparent .  

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lefty is Leftist
Link Posted: 9/13/2012 2:10:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

didn't mean to derail the thread away from ann.....didn't mean to get jumpy at the first sign of beck...
last blurb about him.......i promise.....the biggest reason i don't like him is he still thinks the system can be fixed by using the system...just keep chasing that carrot on a stick

Well hurry up and get to shootin son.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top