Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/29/2012 6:35:44 PM EDT
The rescue we worked with and adopt from just took this guy in today. Makes me want to club a mother fucker to death. how could you leave this tied to a tree in your back yard and not think your a fucking piece of shit.

hug your dogs gentleman and support a rescue if you get a chance.

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a violent person, but there is soil that would be fertilized and well fed maggots!
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:39:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't have the words.  I hope that little doggie finds his/her way into a good home.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:40:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't have the words.  I hope that little doggie finds his/her way into a good home.

you can bet on that. his hard days are over... Pisses me off to know end seeing this shit.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:41:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm not a violent person, but there is soil that would be fertilized and well fed maggots!

+1
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:41:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

you can bet on that. his hard days are over... Pisses me off to know end seeing this shit.

Other than being skin and bones, do the vets indicate any long term damage?
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:42:17 PM EDT
[#7]
breaks my heart but glad he is in good hands now.

scum who abuse these dogs deserve a good ass kicking
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:42:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Glad he's now in good hands. Get him fat and happy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#9]

I've only had a boxer for a year.  More than any dog I've owned, he just craves human attention and companionship.  Those pictures are very sad.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#10]
What the mother of fuck!  How does that poor dog have the energy and muscle to even stand up?

Clubbing would be too nice in this case.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:44:14 PM EDT
[#11]
good on you OP.
feed that guy like he is a king. lots of treats. steak dinners. etc
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn.  That's bad.

I took in a boxer that the ex's cousin had and I thought that dag was in rough shape.  He was thin, but not near that bad.  The cousins excuse was shes too busy and he eats too much and she could not afford it.  Didn't stop her from hitting $9 drink night every night though.

I ended up giving him to a farmer that had 2 houses in the same mile section.  The dog loved that shit.  

Too much energy for me to deal with now.  Your a good man for doing what you do.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:44:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other than being skin and bones, do the vets indicate any long term damage?

the person who has him now is a vet. She didn't indicate anything physical. will have to wait for blood test to find parasites. No broken bones or hips are anything. So God willing some love and some food and he will be back to normal. this particular one was a call from the county. I believe  they charged the owner. He may spend a whole 2 weeks in jail over it.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:45:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Disgusting.He's a cute pup though...
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:45:55 PM EDT
[#15]
PM me if the rescue group you work with needs a donation for his care. Money is tight this week, but next week I'd be honored to help.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:45:57 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm not a dog person but Boxers are awesome. My step mom has had a couple and a couple customers have them, they are tons of fun and great dogs.

How anyone could do this to any animal is beyond me. No soul.

Good on you, OP.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Op's good people.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Fuckin sickening. Boxers are the most loyal, appreciative dogs ive ever had the pleasure to spend time with. Does your rescue accept donations and if so can you post a link in this thread?
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Support a rescue if you get a chance.

I help the rescue my friend runs but it's for pitbulls.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:48:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Damn.  That's bad.

I took in a boxer that the ex's cousin had and I thought that dag was in rough shape.  He was thin, but not near that bad.  The cousins excuse was shes too busy and he eats too much and she could not afford it.  Didn't stop her from hitting $9 drink night every night though.

I ended up giving him to a farmer that had 2 houses in the same mile section.  The dog loved that shit.  

Too much energy for me to deal with now.  Your a good man for doing what you do.

Thanks but this one isn't mine or with me. We donate and volunteer but another person in the rescue has this poor fellow. Best thing we ever did as a couple was donate time and our home to rescue boxers. Its very rewarding but really heart breaking at times.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#21]
As an owner of two boxer rescue pups I sure hope there is a special place in hell for people that abuse animals.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:49:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got my border collie/lab mix from a local Pit rescue. They branched out and accept a few non-pits. I think they move them easier and the adoption fees help care for the Pits which can take longer to find homes for.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Maybe they were afraid to get close to it
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Euthanasia is the correct answer.  I'm not talking about that dog either.

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#25]
He looks pretty good other than being severely underweight (surprising to see such good condition skin and fur).

I'm sure he will fill out nice, and won't have any problem finding a good long term home.  

And my two boxers would like to see whoever did that to him tied to a tree, left for the crows.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:52:45 PM EDT
[#26]
CoC prevents me from commenting.

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:54:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Fucking fuck. That doesn't even look real.

Trying to talk the wife into a second boxer. Shit mine is my best bud. My little boy's too.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

put bulls are not bad dogs. And people really fuck those things up. I feel bad for them
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:55:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Amazing

Looks like he'll recover

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:56:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Fucking terrible...
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#32]
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

I just can't....understand how someone can rationalize this sort of mistreatment! I mean,.... Jesus.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 7:04:30 PM EDT
[#33]
That picture makes me angry. It was only a few minutes ago that I woke my boxerdog up to give him a piece of provolone and the last of the freshly smoked salmon I made today. You see,,,My boxerdog is my friend. He protects my wife and our home and brings great joy to all that know him. It makes me angry that any human could act in a fashion which subdues and destroys all that the little boxer guy had in him. Makes me ,,,,mad.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Hope they went to jail.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Glad he's now in good hands. Get him fat and happy.

My boxer needs a friend!
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That picture makes me angry. It was only a few minutes ago that I woke my boxerdog up to give him a piece of provolone and the last of the freshly smoked salmon I made today. You see,,,My boxerdog is my friend. He protects my wife and our home and brings great joy to all that know him. It makes me angry that any human could act in a fashion which subdues and destroys all that the little boxer guy had in him. Makes me ,,,,mad.

With copious amounts of TLC and a couple weeks of good eatin', im sure that dog will have all that boxer charisma and charm back that might have been taken away.

OP- In all sincerity, please keep us updated on this guy and let us know how we can help get him back to good health and spirits.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Euthanasia is the correct answer.  I'm not talking about that dog either.  

+1

WTF is wrong with some people?
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Yup. Don't ask. Just club.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 7:20:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn.  That's bad.

I took in a boxer that the ex's cousin had and I thought that dag was in rough shape.  He was thin, but not near that bad.  The cousins excuse was she's too busy and he eats too much and she could not afford it.  Didn't stop her from hitting $9 drink night every night though.

Thanks but this one isn't mine or with me. We donate and volunteer but another person in the rescue has this poor fellow. Best thing we ever did as a couple was donate time and our home to rescue boxers. Its very rewarding but really heart breaking at times.

Your still a good guy for trying.  Boxers are tough.  

That said old english bulldogs are worse.  

I'd consisder taking in a gundog/birddog now.  That's about it.

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Sad, but damn dogs are awesome.  I bet he holds no ill will against whoever did that to him.  He looks like a happy dog. Hungry, but happy!
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#41]
The boxer my wife and I rescued was that thin when we got her.  She was a puppy mill giving all she had to her puppies who were still nursing.

We got her healthy (slim but not fat) and she was the best pooch a man could ask for.  She passed away from cancer several years ago.  

People who do that to animals needs to be treated the same way.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 8:11:15 PM EDT
[#42]
We get our boxer through Central Indiana Boxer rescue. We have had him for about 10 years.
Freaking love that dog.!!
It will be a sad time when he is gone.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 8:21:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 8:25:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Ihave had my boxer for 10 yrs. he is my best friend , looks like that dog. But mine weights 94 lbs.  S O B that done that should be shot !
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#45]
A common sight, unfortunately.

I cleaned up a yorky today that is in similar shape...  I didn't realize how incredibly emaciated it was because of the fur.  Poor thing could barely stand.

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 8:32:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Shit like that just makes me like my dags all the more. I swear, I lose more & more faith in humanity
as time goes by.....

If I were closer, I'd take him - of course, Mrs. Tanker might shoot me... and he's big enough that our
Min-Schnauzer would probably look like a snack....
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 8:34:39 PM EDT
[#47]
OMG that makes me sick hope he is back up to his healthy weight. I love my boxer. her quiet befuddlement at a PB &J sammich..
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 8:34:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Op's good people.

Link Posted: 8/29/2012 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#49]
I need to go hug my bully.
Link Posted: 8/29/2012 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Poor dude.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top