Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/25/2012 9:15:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama can ask if the Museum of the Confederacy will host him.  I think they can take about 50 people and that's more than enough.

That is a interesting museum but the last time I went, I made a wrong turn and ended up in Moseby Court.

It is an interesting museum. And yes, in general, any neighborhood that ends in "Court" in Richmond is not one you want to enter unless you're in an armored vehicle. Moseby Court, Creighton Court, Gilpin Court ...

I spent a summer working around Richmond, installing security systems...

I don't remember exactly where it was, but I had one job after dark in a pretty sketchy area, almost no street lights, and I'm just a relatively skinny white dude.

Anyway, the customer could have replaced Michael Clarke Duncan in the Green Mile... when I was done there were some punks hanging around my car, he just stood at his door, pointed at me and said 'Leave him alone'. They went away, I was very grateful.
Link Posted: 8/25/2012 9:16:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama can ask if the Museum of the Confederacy will host him.  I think they can take about 50 people and that's more than enough.

That is a interesting museum but the last time I went, I made a wrong turn and ended up in Moseby Court.

It is an interesting museum. And yes, in general, any neighborhood that ends in "Court" in Richmond is not one you want to enter unless you're in an armored vehicle. Moseby Court, Creighton Court, Gilpin Court ...

I'm just surprised they have never tried to rename that Court. I guess it is because too few people pay enough attention in history class.  Their neighborhood is named for the Gray Ghost of the Confederacy.
Link Posted: 8/25/2012 9:17:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/25/2012 10:49:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God I love my state!  

I'll love it too if Virginia can avoid supporting obummer in November!  
That's all them replanted Yankees, suburban libtards, college students and faculty, illegal aliens and folks of color that live in NoVA and Richmond.  You know...Democrats:  Vote early and vote often.

Rest of the Commonwealth is as RED as a firetruck.

I wouldn't call the whole state fire truck red.  Don't forget about southwestern Virginia.  There are a lot of old hardcore Democrats down there.  A lot of them have been voting Democrat so long that they didn't notice when the parties changed.  My grandpa, who passed away in March, was a good example.  He was a retired union coal miner.  He punched a straight Democrat ticket every election because that was what he had done for years and it was what the UMWA told them to do.  

What I could never understand it how coal miners could vote for people that openly say they want to destroy the coal industry.

Not this time.  They damn well know who destroyed their jobs:  Obama and his fucking crazy EPA.

Link Posted: 8/25/2012 10:55:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
God I love my state!  

I'll love it too if Virginia can avoid supporting obummer in November!  
That's all them replanted Yankees, suburban libtards, college students and faculty, illegal aliens and folks of color that live in NoVA and Richmond.  You know...Democrats:  Vote early and vote often.

Rest of the Commonwealth is as RED as a firetruck.

I wouldn't call the whole state fire truck red.  Don't forget about southwestern Virginia.  There are a lot of old hardcore Democrats down there.  A lot of them have been voting Democrat so long that they didn't notice when the parties changed.  My grandpa, who passed away in March, was a good example.  He was a retired union coal miner.  He punched a straight Democrat ticket every election because that was what he had done for years and it was what the UMWA told them to do.  

What I could never understand it how coal miners could vote for people that openly say they want to destroy the coal industry.

UUUUUUHHHHHHHH they know it now.just go down there and ask them,they feel betrayed.very anti-obama.
Link Posted: 8/25/2012 10:58:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Anyway, the customer could have replaced Michael Clarke Duncan in the Green Mile... when I was done there were some punks hanging around my car, he just stood at his door, pointed at me and said 'Leave him alone'. They went away, I was very grateful.

He gave you a very limited, 5 minute hood pass. That was nice of him, but it expired as soon as you drove away.
Link Posted: 8/25/2012 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I think it's pathetic that campaigns don't pay for their own security.

There is a town that is still trying to get paid for costs incurred in 2008 from Obama. Another city in California billed Obama and Romney this year because costs were too high...

Romney paid.

Obama didn't.

Someone needs to make an ad  on about that.

For sure!
Link Posted: 8/25/2012 11:06:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He gave you a very limited, 5 minute hood pass. That was nice of him, but it expired as soon as you drove away.

Oh, I wasn't going to follow them home and see if they wanted to play Xbox and drink Root Beer... I got out of there :D
Link Posted: 8/25/2012 11:43:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm surprised security costs and restrictions haven't caused a lot more of this already....

The word is out Chicago Jesus and the Drunken Retard don't pay their security tabs...so I think this may be one of many rejections that come the campaigns way. As long as Romney campaign continues to pay (which I doubt will change) they will likely find the locals will accept any request for events. This has the ability to hurt the Chocolate Messiah as the campaigns days keep getting shorter.
Link Posted: 8/25/2012 11:54:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm surprised security costs and restrictions haven't caused a lot more of this already....

The word is out Chicago Jesus and the Drunken Retard don't pay their security tabs...so I think this may be one of many rejections that come the campaigns way. As long as Romney campaign continues to pay (which I doubt will change) they will likely find the locals will accept any request for events. This has the ability to hurt the Chocolate Messiah as the campaigns days keep getting shorter.

IMO, anyone with some hundred million in cash who doesn't pay a $30k bill shouldn't be able to get a single vote.
Link Posted: 8/25/2012 1:30:53 PM EDT
[#11]
WAHOOWA!

Link Posted: 8/25/2012 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Rally 'round the Virginians....
Link Posted: 8/25/2012 1:39:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Zero should head over to Piedmont VA Community College and stop in Ruckersville as well.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top