BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:10:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:10:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Wife said the place was packed early for breakfast when her and the daughter went.

She said they just drove by again going to the mall and the place is now ridiculous - cars parked up and down the road, long line out the door, CFA set up some tents to give those standing outside some shade.  

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:11:29 AM EDT
[#3]
You obviously are unfamiliar with new testament teaching on food.

Conversely, are you mad that Chik fil A is not out promoting stoning adulterers too?

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:11:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So everyone on arf is going to get fat just to be assholes?

No, we're going to get fat to fight the real assholes.

Which side are you on?

I'm all for free speech. I just wonder how much of the support is actually about free speech, and how many people think it's about fighting gay marriage.

I'm on the side of free speech. But I still hate chicken
XCR, have you ever had a Chick Fil A sammich?

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Went to get some CFA for lunch, line was well over 1/4 mile out into the road, cops on hand to direct traffic.  Maybe some other time, had to settle for Smithfield's chicken for lunch.  I am willing to be this will be the best sales day CFA has ever had.  Personally I am glad to see this backfire in the face of all the angry libs.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:13:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

My child and I ate there for lunch. Here's to the First and Second Amendments

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc156/Sleeper362/DSC_0001-1.jpg

That is great.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:16:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Going to go to chik fil a in just a bit, and I'm going to OC!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:17:04 AM EDT
[#8]
The line was wrapped around the building at 11:30 AM.  The drive-in had cars for several hundred yards. My buddy and I each ordered a #1 combo meal.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Just finished my sammich and waffle fries. That place was packed. About 40 cars in the drive thru and a line out the door and around the building.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:20:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Conversely, are you mad that Chik fil A is not out promoting stoning adulterers too?

oh! that's right...Old testament doesn't count anymore, right? That's helpful. As for the stoning, didn't realize it was ok to pick and choose which principles to run one's business by.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:23:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh! that's right...Old testament doesn't count anymore, right? That's helpful. As for the stoning, didn't realize it was ok to pick and choose which principles to run one's business by.

You really should educate yourself.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#12]
I can't wait for lunch time.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Just went, it was wrapped around the building 3 times.  Fantastic outcome.

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:25:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you dont like this subject why dont you go shit in another thread?  We are talking about our support for a restaurant owner and his right s to say whatever the hell he wants.  Personally I think the whole bible is a joke but thats not the point.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:31:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Using Jewish scripture and Jewish law and applying it to Christianity = fail. The Levitical laws were for the Hebrews. Nice try.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:32:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So tell us, which principles of Chik fil A are you opposed to?  Just the hog meat?  What about being closed on Sunday?  Afterall, some interpret the sabbath as a different day.  What about the fact that they require their employees to treat customers with respect?  Is it ok for them to "choose" these principles?
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:32:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Wish there was one closer.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Posting from their free wifi... It's absolutely packed!

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:34:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you dont like this subject why dont you go shit in another thread?  We are talking about our support for a restaurant owner and his right s to say whatever the hell he wants.  Personally I think the whole bible is a joke but thats not the point.

funny how that whole free speech thing works, isn't it...I could care less about his opinion, I care more about the millions of $$ going to hate promoting groups..and since he put it out there, I'll comment on it....but yea, i'm out, enjoy your bible chicken and sausage
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:35:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I appreciate your response.  I would add that the bible is literally filled with historic events.  Many of which were disputed until the last 50 years when acheology revealed solid evidence.  Also, Jesus Christ did live in the region during that time, and others wrote about Jesus (extrabiblical works).  Do you really think all those historic events are a joke?  Honestly?  Not bagging on you, just asking you to consider it.  Have a great day!
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Funny how you defend your notions under free speech all the while questioning the $$ going to "hate" groups that are also afforded the same luxury under the 1st amendment.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

funny how that whole free speech thing works, isn't it...I could care less about his opinion, I care more about the millions of $$ going to hate promoting groups..and since he put it out there, I'll comment on it....but yea, i'm out, enjoy your bible chicken and sausage

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:38:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My wife just called from our local CF.
Said its so busy they have 2 cops directing traffic.

This warms my heart

The nearest Chic Fil A is over an hour away here, but I will make the pilgrimage soon. There is only one store in our entire state as far as I know.

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Just went, it was wrapped around the building 3 times.  Fantastic outcome.

I just came back from lunch, couldn't even get close to our local Chick-fil-A.  Traffic was backed up in all directions.  We gave up and went to another place a few blocks away.  Chick-fil-A was all anyone seemed to be talking about.  Apparently, the others in the restaurant had tried to get into Chick-fil-A as well.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:40:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks,  tell everybody over at DU I said hi.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:43:57 AM EDT
[#25]
lol

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks,  tell everybody over at DU I said hi.

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:46:01 AM EDT
[#26]
I just checked their website.  They have gift cards but they can't be purchased from the web.   I am sure they would be selling a lot of those today.

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:46:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Nice job of taking the Bible out of context.

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:47:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Done!! Looks like it's gonna be the biggest day in Chik-fil-a history!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:49:22 AM EDT
[#29]
For the pro-homo, anti-God haters...you are outnumbered and this is still a christian nation.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:49:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Cathey has been very active locally at Eagle Ranch in Oakwood, GA.  This is a home for troubled teens.  In fact, I used to hunt on the adjoining property, and the owners would talk about how Dave from Wendys and Truett Cathey would take time to visit the home and provide support.  Does that sound like hate?
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:51:17 AM EDT
[#31]
My friend just posted a video of a drive through line that was around the building and down the block. I haven't seen a line that long since the Hurricane Ike gas shortages.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:51:45 AM EDT
[#32]
The operate according to an evangelical Christian view......which means the new testament applies. No longer unclean.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:52:03 AM EDT
[#33]
The wife and I got to CFA right about 1100.  It looked like dinner time.  I said to the girl taking our roder, "It looks like you're going to get slammed today."  She said it had been like that since 0630.

Soon the place was packed with wall to wall people.

A friend went to another local CFA and said they ran out of breakfast food at 9:00 and had to start serving lunch food.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:55:26 AM EDT
[#34]
The CFA at my mall has a line wrapped around the ENTIRE food court and then some. There's perhaps 500 people or more waiting in line.

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:55:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Be sure to be kind to the staff, guys. They must be having a day from hell
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:57:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if you don't believe the bible please read it to understand. Jews do not believe Jesus is the son of God....Christians do. Jews believe in the old testament....which states a savior will come and save the nations....they believe that He has not come yet. Based on the teachings of the new testament the old testament Laws DON'T count anymore.....so no they aren't picking and choosing....they are believing in exactly what the religion teaches and believe for thousands of years.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:58:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Packed in Waco, Texas.

Though, there is a guy standing down the street with a sign that says "Homo = Sin."  They don't need that.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Cathey has been very active locally at Eagle Ranch in Oakwood, GA.  This is a home for troubled teens.  In fact, I used to hunt on the adjoining property, and the owners would talk about how Dave from Wendys and Truett Cathey would take time to visit the home and provide support.  Does that sound like hate?

It doesn't matter.  No matter how much good you do for the world (and the Cathy family has done a lot) if you dare stand up for principles that are against homosexuality, as a person or organization, you get the "HATE" label.  No amount of common sense and reason will stop the "tolerant" left from applying labels to folks they don't agree with.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 10:01:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Just got back, place was packed! Drive thru line wrapped around the building twice.

Link Posted: 8/1/2012 10:04:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Just got back from Chic-fil-A.  Took 50 minutes from the time we got in the door to get our food.  Drive-thru line was out of the parking lot down a service road about 200 yards.  And everyone (staff and customers) were as polite as could be.  Awesome!
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 10:05:27 AM EDT
[#41]
waited in the drive through for an hour. wait to eat inside was 1:45. long lines and glad to see it
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 10:05:32 AM EDT
[#42]

yeah Ive seen all the liberals posting this crap showing (again) their ignorance.

GR
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#43]
my wife jsut brought me some for lunch. she said there were two cop cars there just to deal with all the traffic
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Is chick fil a giving away free food or something? Great marketing ploy if not, really reeled in the suckers.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#45]
This thread must be upsetting OldGuy something fierce.
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 10:13:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 10:13:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Could someone please explain the significance of today at Chic Fil A, versus other days?

Thanks in advance

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 10:16:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 10:18:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So everyone on arf is going to get fat just to be assholes?

No, we're going to get fat to fight the real assholes.
Which side are you on?

I'm all for free speech. I just wonder how much of the support is actually about free speech, and how many people think it's about fighting gay marriage.

I'm on the side of free speech. But I still hate chicken

You are all for free speech but everyone that does not agree with your position on gay marriage is an asshole?
Link Posted: 8/1/2012 10:18:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Could someone please explain the significance of today at Chic Fil A, versus other days?

Thanks in advance

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

"support Chick fil a day".....l.not company sponsored.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top