Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 7:52:59 PM EDT
[#1]
"...crops burned, people stampeded, and cattle raped."

Link Posted: 7/14/2012 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I found an uncut DVD at Target for $5.  I watch it about once a year.  Never be another like it in today's society.

me too. I've been watching that movie at least once a year since I was 9 years old. Yes, I said NINE.
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 8:30:35 PM EDT
[#3]
"I want to read to you from the book of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and duck..."
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They said you was hung!  

And they was right!
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#5]
"The sheriff is a nah" (BONG) "What did he say"? "He said the sheriff is near". "No ga don flam gammit, the sheriff is a nah" (BONG)
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 9:45:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I found an uncut DVD at Target for $5.  I watch it about once a year.  Never be another like it in today's society.

me too. I've been watching that movie at least once a year since I was 9 years old. Yes, I said NINE.

I first saw it when I was in 8th grade. That was in the 1976/1977 school year. It was shown as part of history class when we were studying the old west. We also watched Mel Brook's "The Twelve Chairs" during the section on the Russian Revolution. The teacher never got into trouble over it, but I have no idea how he got away with it. He did submit the request referring to the movies as historically relevant to the topics we were studying. The film rentals were approved by the administration.
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 9:49:20 PM EDT
[#7]
What is your pleasure? What do you like to do?
Play chess, screw.
Let's play chess.
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 10:18:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There will never be movies like Blazing Saddles made again.

Hollywood has become too politically correct for what made that movie so awesome.

Also see "History of the World:Part 1"...............JEWS IN SPACE................

He throes a shot or two around in Space Balls too.

Link Posted: 7/14/2012 10:19:34 PM EDT
[#9]
blazing saddles is a freekin awesome movie
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 10:20:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Some one did a censored version of BS, Off with their heads.
Oddly enough is that some of you may have never seen an unedited BS. That;s Scary
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 10:32:34 PM EDT
[#11]
"Oh, blow it out your ass, Howard!"

<anyone?>
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 10:42:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Hollywood has become too politically correct for what made that movie so awesome.

Also see "History of the World:Part 1"...............JEWS IN SPACE................

Major Asshole
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 10:50:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Sing us a song...
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 10:57:20 PM EDT
[#14]
What did you expect? "Welcome, sonny"? "Make yourself at home"? "Marry my daughter"? You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons.
Link Posted: 7/14/2012 11:15:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Lili, Lili, Lili, Lili, legs, Lili, Lili...
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 12:04:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Please!
<––––––––––

Edit to add that someones got to go back and get a shitload of dimes.
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 12:27:07 AM EDT
[#17]
I was in college when it can out, we got potted up and went to see it, LMAO.

A couple of years ago my son gave me a Bluray copy of it, the transfer quality looks like it was shot yesterday.

No Virginia, you can't make a movie like that anymore.

Bill
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 1:46:14 AM EDT
[#18]

"God darnit Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore."

Words I've always tried to live by.

Link Posted: 7/15/2012 4:36:40 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Lili, Lili, Lili, Lili, legs, Lili, Lili...

Is it twue what they say about you people?

Oh, it's twue, it's twue!

Link Posted: 7/15/2012 6:16:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Daddy loves froggy!

Link Posted: 7/15/2012 6:19:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Oh, Lord! Do We Have The Strength? Or Are We Just Jerking Off
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 6:26:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I first saw it when I was in 8th grade. That was in the 1976/1977 school year. It was shown as part of history class when we were studying the old west. We also watched Mel Brook's "The Twelve Chairs" during the section on the Russian Revolution. The teacher never got into trouble over it, but I have no idea how he got away with it. He did submit the request referring to the movies as historically relevant to the topics we were studying. The film rentals were approved by the administration.

At the end of my senior year in HS (1986), we convinced our AP European History teacher to let us watch History of the World, Part I, after everyone finished their final exam.

Link Posted: 7/15/2012 6:33:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Whassa matter Colonel Sanders................................................................chicken?
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 7:19:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Bart: Are we awake?
Jim: We're not sure. Are we... black?
Bart: Yes, we are.
Jim: Then we're awake... but we're very puzzled.

and we cant forget...

Link Posted: 7/15/2012 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#25]
I was having lunch in a little country diner with my idiot friend that had NO filter on his mouth at all.
In walks the biggest, blackest, meanest looking county Sheriff's Deputy I've ever seen.
Of course, my idiot friend, in a voice loud enough to be heard in the whole place, says "The Sheriff is near!"
The next 3 seconds were the longest of my life. I was sure I was going to die right then.

Deputy almost doubles over in laughter and you could hear a collective sigh of relief in the entire place.
He wound up sitting at our table and those two traded Blazing Saddles quotes for an hour.

I never could figure out how he got away with the stuff he said. This one took the cake. I miss that crazy fucker.

Link Posted: 7/15/2012 7:47:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Candygram for Mongo.

I saw that movie for the first time when I was 12 (I'm 25 now) at the beach with my parents. I was on the ground rolling around laughing so hard. It's only gotten funnier since.
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 7:55:36 AM EDT
[#27]
I didn't get a harrumph from you!
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 8:02:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Give the governor a harrumph!
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 8:02:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At the end of my senior year in HS (1986), we convinced our AP European History teacher to let us watch History of the World, Part I, after everyone finished their final exam.  

People don't know da value.

Link Posted: 7/15/2012 8:03:31 AM EDT
[#30]
For me, the movie rates right up there with Blade Runner, the Godfather and Raiders of the Lost Ark.; Mel Brooks made the perfect, most politically incorrect satire ever made.

NO ONE can even start to touch it!

And yes, if you made a movie that is so crass and brazen these days, you would have Al Sharpton and his ilk stirring up riots, Media backlash, etc.

Interesting factoid: The script was co-written by Richard Prior.
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 8:03:37 AM EDT
[#31]
.....the little bastard shot me in the ass.
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 8:03:43 AM EDT
[#32]
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 8:06:06 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."

Ditto

Link Posted: 7/15/2012 8:07:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto

Ditto??  You provincial Putz!!!!
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 8:13:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're Jews out in space
We're zooming along
protecting the Hebrew race

We're Jews out in space
If trouble appears
we put it right back in its place

When goyim attack us
We give 'em a smack
we'll slap them right back in the face

We're Jews out in space
We're zooming along

FTFY  
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 8:15:10 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're Jews out in space

We're zooming along

We're Jews out in space

If trouble appears

we put it right back in its place

When goyim attack us

We give 'em a smack

we'll slap them right back in the face

We're Jews out in space

We're zooming along

FTFY  

See: Hitler on Ice!

Link Posted: 7/15/2012 8:17:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Ok, Who else remembers the two "Lost" Mongo scenes????  
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Oh, that uppity nigger went and hit me on the head with a shovel.
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 9:30:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Through the Vatican?
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Through the Vatican?

Kiiinky....
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Dock that c**nk a day's pay for nappin on the job
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 9:45:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
They said you was hung!  

"...and they was right"

Link Posted: 7/15/2012 9:50:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Was that prior to Richard Pryor?

Link Posted: 7/15/2012 9:53:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Send a wire to the main office and tell them that I said....................OWWWWW!
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 9:54:30 AM EDT
[#45]
"Mongo just pawn in the game of life"
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 10:00:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
"Mongo just only pawn in the game of life"

Link Posted: 7/15/2012 10:06:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Daddy loves froggy!

Froggy loves daddy?
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 10:08:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was that prior to Richard Pryor?

See it, I do, what you did there.

Funny, it is.
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 11:48:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

One was Mongo diving into a well to look for sunken treasure and Bart stops pumping the air.
The second was a fast draw game with Mongo.  I believe at, "on two" a cannon pops out of the chest of the mechanical gunslinger and blasts Mongo.
Link Posted: 7/15/2012 11:58:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

One was Mongo diving into a well to look for sunken treasure and Bart stops pumping the air.
The second was a fast draw game with Mongo.  I believe at, "on two" a cannon pops out of the chest of the mechanical gunslinger and blasts Mongo.

And don't forget the scene where the sheriff asks Lilly why she's sucking on his elbow, just after she says, "it's twu, it's twu"

ETA: Anyone know where to find the version with the deleted scenes?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top