BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
they might be talking to him because of that whole "oh holy fuck that was kind of traumatic and surreal" type of thing

i don't know

just a thought

The last time I saw a person decapitated in a traffic accident I asked them how they were doing.

I'd hate for anyone to think me impolite.

What did they say? Just can't get ahead?
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:52:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

He always dreamed of being a conductor on the subway.

That one made me laugh.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:52:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
they might be talking to him because of that whole "oh holy fuck that was kind of traumatic and surreal" type of thing

i don't know

just a thought

The last time I saw a person decapitated in a traffic accident I asked them how they were doing.

everyone is you
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:52:57 PM EDT
[#4]
hondaciv I will admit you do come up with some interesting videos but is that what you do all day? Cruise Live Leek for the latest beheading and people getting hit by buses etc.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Would it really have the voltage to push through you if you were wearing shoes and pulled him off without touching any of the rails yourself?  Seems like it got him because of the amps and with good contact with two rails.

ETA: If not, surely you could make a big overhand knot in a jacket and pull it tight around his leg and drag him off of it.

He was dead the moment he hit.  What are you trying to accomplish?

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i don't know

just a thought

everyone is you

Thankfully, that's far from the case.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:54:03 PM EDT
[#7]
That was a sad end to a sad and wasted life.  I am hoping the dude was too high to feel much and died quick.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:56:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
hondaciv I will admit you do come up with some interesting videos but is that what you do all day? Cruise Live Leek for the latest beheading and people getting hit by buses etc.

People hit by buses?  Hmmm...  I don't recall posting any of those.    I'll see what I can do.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#9]
He leakin smoke! Call the amperlamps!
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:58:33 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm amazed they have not put up rails to prevent this by now. You can't buy a handgun but they let you just walk right onto the subway tracks.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:01:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would it really have the voltage to push through you if you were wearing shoes and pulled him off without touching any of the rails yourself?  Seems like it got him because of the amps and with good contact with two rails.

ETA: If not, surely you could make a big overhand knot in a jacket and pull it tight around his leg and drag him off of it.

Minimize the smell.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#12]
It's all over when the magic smoke comes out.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:05:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not necessarily.    It is better to get hit with DC than AC, as it does not cause fibrillation in the heart.    He may have survived if he was pulled off in the first few seconds.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Minimize the smell.  

I like pulled pork.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:06:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He leakin smoke! Call the amperlamps!

Pffft, no prob!  Us Land Rover guys have had a fix for that for years

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not necessarily.    It is better to get hit with DC than AC, as it does not cause fibrillation in the heart.    He may have survived if he was pulled off in the first few seconds.

It's still a 600 Volt line.  He was cooking from first contact.  

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, but like William Gray said, he may have survived if he could have been pulled off quickly. He would have been burned and felt like the devil got a hold of him, but he would have likey recouperated.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:11:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I personally know guys that have been hit by 600VAC, and 848VDC. The worst I have seen was not even a direct contact, but burns from an arc-flash when a contractor let go and shorted two phases.  

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i don't know

just a thought

I stood over a thug once as he bled out from a GSW. I did the whistling bit from Life of Brian. I don't know if it provided him any solace, but it has provided me with a lifetime of chuckles.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:20:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Electricity Hertz.

Watt a cruel demeanor you have.

He couldn't resist.
What revolting comments.

Can we conduct serious business for just one thread? I was getting all amped up for a good discussion. It's time to pull the plug on this one.

Thank you for taking charge and bringing this thread back to the ground.

This is the sort of tragedy I'd expect to see in DC. That it happened in NYC is just terrible.

This thread should be inducted into the hall of fame. It has a lot of potential for positive change.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:38:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 10:55:51 PM EDT
[#22]
well being a new yorker my fav part is the chicken head with the puerto rican accent saying " Yo why isn't anyone doing anything" while recording, then when someone tries to help " yo don't go down there".
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:14:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Electricity Hertz.

Watt a cruel demeanor you have.

He couldn't resist.
What revolting comments.

Can we conduct serious business for just one thread? I was getting all amped up for a good discussion. It's time to pull the plug on this one.

Thank you for taking charge and bringing this thread back to the ground.

This is the sort of tragedy I'd expect to see in DC. That it happened in NYC is just terrible.

This thread should be inducted into the hall of fame. It has a lot of potential for positive change.

I dunno, the comments keep alternating between good and bad, but I guess that's better than just a continuous load of crap.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:48:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Electricity Hertz.

I think the subway is DC though.

His oscillating body made up for it.

He definitely seemed pretty amped.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:55:28 PM EDT
[#25]
That idiot girl could have easily become victim no2! No way in hell would I be grabbing that guy the way she did. Way too easy to get pulled off and join his hookah party!
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:55:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That one made me laugh.  

But his head was in the clouds and he just wasnt grounded enough.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:57:36 PM EDT
[#27]
This vid reaffirms my belief that most people are most people are functionally retarded."Sir, I have your shirt", never mind all the juice running through his head and the smoke coming out.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 11:59:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Well, at least he saw the light at the end of the tunnel.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 12:03:56 AM EDT
[#29]

Shocking!
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:38:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:41:35 AM EDT
[#31]
I've seen stuff A LOT worse than this in my days on the internet.  99% of it didn't even bother me....i guess that whole desensitized business.

I don't know why this vid gets me........craziness.  I could hear that noise he made right when he fell on it when I went to bed last night.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:48:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Percy didnt wet the sponge.

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:07:33 AM EDT
[#33]
That's NYC subway. . . and FWIW, there is no "34th St Train". . .however there are several lines that stop on 34th St in Manhattan. . .

And another observation:  there is always at least ONE person who thinks they know better and demands that somebody else "DO SOMETHING", or yells out what they think should be done in these types of things. . . and their understanding and knowledge of what is taking place and what should be done is in direct inverse proportion to how insistent and loud they voice their exhortations. . .

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:21:46 AM EDT
[#34]
i feel a little sad for the girl that was trying to help him stay away from the rail before he got fried. And maybe a little disappointed, but really expected no different, that none of the several males standing around didn't try to pull him up.

Anyway get falling down drunk sometimes "everyday things" can kill you.

but fuck the girl who kept yelling "someone do something" once he made contact it was a lost cause
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:30:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not much you can do that I can think of without becoming bbq along with him...

Sounded like the same girl who said "why isn't anyone doing anything" was the same that said "nobody go down there!"

It would suck to watch, I would be on the phone but not to take video

Its ok she has his shirt too.

Souvenier?

I was on the subway one morning when an older gentlemen was standing between the cars and either fell or jumped.  What a 3 hour mess.  Nothing left but his hat and a copy of the NY times.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:33:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That one made me laugh.  

But his head was in the clouds and he just wasnt grounded enough.

People who take the path of least resistance rarely achieve their dreams.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:51:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Percy didnt wet the sponge.

Roll on two!
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 6:54:23 AM EDT
[#38]
2/10 Over cooked
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 7:06:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Why is it that no one can hold a camera straight for more than 5 seconds? makes me almost carsick

Ummm, maybe because most people watching someone die tend to get upset?

That siad, I'm glad none of the folks who apparently didn't understand he was already dead didn't jump down there to "help" him.

Chances are if the guys on fire, he isn't kicking his leg because he hears you telling him to come get his shirt.

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 7:08:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Dude needed to chill out. Maybe meditate.

Ohmmmmmmmmm

You aren't right in the head, cuz.
I'm going to Hell, though, because I chuckled, in spite of myself.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 7:34:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
SHOCKING!!!!!!

SMOKIN!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 8:00:02 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 8:36:20 AM EDT
[#43]
His Gangsta name was" Lil Smokie"
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It was the last job he ever had.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:19:04 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

"Why isn't anyone doing anything"

"I do not understand why nobody is doing anything."

Probably the same reason you are not doing anything either, you dumb cunt.

My thought also.

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:45:04 PM EDT
[#46]
that must not be a pleasant way to die

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Nice sneakers.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:55:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You would die just like him.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#49]
People are ignorant, but I look at it as job security.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Video needs more coat hanger and cooking dogs footage.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top