User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 11:53:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 11:53:23 AM EDT
[#2]
That batty cow actually argued that the right to self-determination of peoples does not exist because the U.N. has not declared the existance of this universal human right and recognized international law.

By her reasoning, the tiny percentage of indiginous Argentinians should march into Buenos Aires and demand that 90% of the population FO back to Italy & Spain from where that 90% originated (never mind the fact that it was over a century ago & they might not want to go).

At least Argentina should negociate with thier indiginous population about vacating the land, right?
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:02:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That batty cow actually argued that the right to self-determination of peoples does not exist because the U.N. has not declared the existance of this universal human right and recognized international law.

By her reasoning, the tiny percentage of indiginous Argentinians should march into Buenos Aires and demand that 90% of the population FO back to Italy & Spain from where that 90% originated (never mind the fact that it was over a century ago & they might not want to go).

At least Argentina should negociate with thier indiginous population about vacating the land, right?

No no no! You see, because the people in Argentina are kinda sorta brownish (but not really) and don't speak English that means we're supposed to think of them as an oppressed minority and totally forget the fact that they're all descended from European imperialists who owned slaves and massacred the native population.
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Now the daft bint's demanding talks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18453372

Hopefully one day she'll learn to stop poking before they get hurt again

Go Brits
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:07:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

fuck Argentian and fuck the UN too.

"While Fernandez swept into the conference room with a delegation of more
than 90 Argentines including ministers and political opponents, the
Falklands was represented by the two lawmakers and six young islanders.
When Fernandez was introduced, she was applauded and after her lengthy
speech she received sustained applause. After the Falklands
representatives spoke, there was the usual silence. "

from here

Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The uk scrapped their last aircraft carrier and can no longer project power like in the last war.  To think that your enemies will not take full advantage is naive.

Hope their ships and planes have cloaking devices. Last I heard they had a SSN lurking and an Aegis plus type destroyer cruising around.
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

True, but the Dauntless carries at least 48 missiles (don't know if they have spares on board, or only have the 48).  Considering (as you pointed out) that the Typhoons could easily take out a big chunk of any incoming aircraft wing, and land-based missiles batteries could take some out as well - I don't think the Dauntless would run out of missiles, even if the Argies threw everything they could possibly get into the air at the islands simultaneously.  

No reloads.

Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:27:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ironically I would sink my Belgrano into her.

With your Pink Torpedo in her bottom?

Nah I'm a cruiser not a destroyer, but enough double entendre;

I actually did some looking into the Argentinean claim and that stuff is based on virtually fuck all and is a bout as credible as Germany claiming the Channel Islands

Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Slap her with the ole Exocet!
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, the UK has given up all its other colonies what's the big deal?
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Well, the UK has given up all its other colonies what's the big deal?

This would be like giving Australia to Japan.

Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#13]
What are the Falklands?

Only Islands down there are the Malvina's I thought.

Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:40:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With your Pink Torpedo in her bottom?

Nah I'm a cruiser not a destroyer, but enough double entendre;

I actually did some looking into the Argentinean claim and that stuff is based on virtually fuck all and is a bout as credible as Germany claiming the Channel Islands

Based on the lunatic ravings of a madwoman.  Actually, that's insulting to lunatics, ravers and the mad.  She's waving the Falklands around like a big, fat red herring knowing full well it's all bullshit.  Makes me want to go down there and donate a few cans of ammo.

I think the Falklands just became my dream vacation spot.
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:41:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:41:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

What are the Falklands?

your map ,,, it's broke

Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:44:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Agent provocateur

and it's not even Sunday yet

Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:45:57 PM EDT
[#18]
UK diplomatic team underway to begin talks.

Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:49:07 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

What are the Falklands?

Choke yourself.

Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:50:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Cuntpunch.jpg

edit
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:51:11 PM EDT
[#21]
shes pushing for a bitch slap
if it wasn't for the lives that would be lost I would say that I hope she gets what she's asking for
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What are the Falklands?

The issue was resolved, decisively, in 1982.

They're the Falklands.
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are the Falklands?

The issue was resolved, decisively, in 1982.

They're the Falklands.

<–– goes and gets white out and a marker.....
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 1:11:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Hmm, Argentina hasn't improved it's military at all.  While the Brits have got the latest and greatest (though a lot less of it).  How many more Argentinian's die this time for a fools illusions of adequacy.
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 1:19:37 PM EDT
[#25]
The U.K.'s aircraft carriers R08 and R09 are under construction. First one entering service in 2016 I believe.
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 1:35:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Wouldn't they have a tender ship down there with her for stuff like at-sea refueling and rearming?  I don't know jack shit about naval operations but I can't imagine that thing would have to go back to shore and tie up to the pier to take on fuel and missiles in that remote part of the world.

Quoted:

Quoted:

True, but the Dauntless carries at least 48 missiles (don't know if they have spares on board, or only have the 48).  Considering (as you pointed out) that the Typhoons could easily take out a big chunk of any incoming aircraft wing, and land-based missiles batteries could take some out as well - I don't think the Dauntless would run out of missiles, even if the Argies threw everything they could possibly get into the air at the islands simultaneously.  

No reloads.  

Link Posted: 6/15/2012 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The uk scrapped their last aircraft carrier and can no longer project power like in the last war.  To think that your enemies will not take full advantage is naive.

Yeah, but we've got two more big ones being built.  So if they want to kick off then it might take us a bit longer but are will still go down there and fuck them up.

besides, we have subs and advanced interceptors in the area, not to mention a larger garrison than before.

http://www.marinebuzz.com/marinebuzzuploads/HMSQueenElizabethandHMSPrinceOfWalestoJo_9377/Comparison_with_other_Carriers.jpg

http://www.ssa.org.uk/store/58e936f7b69fee10f6aa8c936c6581d6.jpg

Damn, they build that shit indoors? Don't we build all of our ships out in the open without an enclosure surrounding it?
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The islands are the aircraft carrier this time.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top