Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 4:52:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 4:59:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I understand we have a group of these folks in White Settlement, TX.  I was surprised to read this on wiki.  My step-son lives there, and I don't remember ever hearing anything about them.

Yeah..they're everywhere out there. See a 15 year old driving an expensive Porsche?

Traveller kid.

Link Posted: 5/29/2012 5:15:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Their men have crappy contacting gigs/scams, their women shoplift on an industrial scale.

They look at the US population as sheep to fleece.

Kind of like the Government and its union employees.
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 5:53:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, they are a pox on the SC/GA border area. They are mainly con artists and thieves. My advice is stay the h*ll away from them. They are extremely superstitious. If an elder tells them they have evil spirits or a hex on their house, they will abandon it and live in a trashy trailer, even if the house is brand new. They are very hard for law enforcement to build cases against. They deliberately use the same name over and over for male Travelers so as to make it hard to determine who is the actual culprit in a crime. For example, A grandfather, father, child, and assorted uncles/cousins will all be using the same legal name. They identify within the community by using nicknames. (For those who think no big deal, think about going into a large neighborhood trying to arrest John Sherlock, when literally every male in the hood is named John Sherlock. )

As previously mentioned, they run scams selling inferior products and construction. Another thing they pull on elderly people is to have a couple talk to the home owner at the front of the house while they send an accomplice around to the back and scoot inside the house to grab anything of value they see out. As previously mentioned, shop lifting is the crime of choice for their women. They have no morals and no scruples, other than whatever rules they follow within their sealed community.  

The TV show makes them look "cool" and fun loving to a certain extent, but that is a scam in itself. They are a large criminal element just as secretive and evil (if not more so) as the Mafia. At least the Mob kept their women and children out of the business to a great extent. The Travellers expect their women and children to steal.

Also, I bet these TV reality shows will regret getting involved with these scum. I wonder how many expensive cameras, computers, etc. have been stolen from the show production companies already?
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 6:41:38 AM EDT
[#5]
When dealing with gypsies, flashing them the Devil Horns is supposed to give them the heebie-jeebies and they'll leave you alone.

Like this:

Link Posted: 5/29/2012 7:17:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I understand we have a group of these folks in White Settlement, TX.  I was surprised to read this on wiki.  My step-son lives there, and I don't remember ever hearing anything about them.

Yeah..they're everywhere out there. See a 15 year old driving an expensive Porsche?

Traveller kid.

And all their vehicles have paper "temporary" license plates. They drive nothing but the best, but all the vehicles have temporary tags on them.

Link Posted: 5/29/2012 7:37:31 AM EDT
[#7]
talk about sticking your dick in the crazies
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 8:42:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I've known of the Roma/Roman/Italian/Romanian European gypsies and even thieving gypsy clans from Russia and Ukraine but I've never heard of the Irish Travelers.  Scum is scum.

We have a fair amount of the sov bloc type gypsies in NY thanks to all the church groups that sponsored these "oppressed" peoples into the US.  yeah they were oppressed if you call being under the scrutiny of law enforcement oppression.
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 9:31:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Everything I have read about the Gypsies and Travelers leads me to believe they are the scum of the Earth and barely a cut above your average thug that will rob you at gunpoint and shoot you for $10.
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 9:49:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is it 1912?  Are we going back to hating the Irish?

B/c Christians and queers are out this week.
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 1:30:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Speaking of Gypsies, Drudge has this gem running:  German girl locked up for years by Bosnian couple

I'll bet the police in the Balkans are really tolerant of Gypsy White Slavers.  

A German girl has been rescued by Bosnian police after allegedly being held captive by a couple for eight years during which she was forced to eat pig feed and pull a horse-cart.

A neighbour who raised the alarm told AFP he witnessed the couple treating the girl, now 19, like an animal.

Milenko and Slavojka Marinkovic were arrested at their home in a village in the northwestern Tuzla region after police received the tip-off from neighbour Sead Makalic earlier this month.

According to Makalic, the couple were from a "Roma family in which several brothers lived together, often travelling to Germany and Austria.

He said he had tried to alert police earlier. "But when the police came they hid her very well," he said.

Earlier this year he had not seen her for about a year and was told by the couple that she was in Germany.

But "when I saw her again on May 15, I took a picture of her with my mobile telephone and went to alert the police", he said.
Link Posted: 5/29/2012 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

They don't steal at home. They run their scams elsewhere. Even gypsies won't shit where they eat.

Link Posted: 5/29/2012 10:39:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

barely a cut above your average thug that will rob you at gunpoint and shoot you for $10.

Nah the armed robber is at least  direct and honest about it

Link Posted: 5/29/2012 11:12:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Irish Travelers and Gypsies are the only 2 groups where I can look the other way regarding their civil rights as we declare open season on every one of them.

Man, Woman and child should be dragged to open pits, shot and buried like rabid animals.

I think you need to dial that one back a little bit champ.
Link Posted: 6/3/2012 11:37:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Irish Travelers and Gypsies are the only 2 groups where I can look the other way regarding their civil rights as we declare open season on every one of them.

Man, Woman and child should be dragged to open pits, shot and buried like rabid animals.

I think you need to dial that one back a little bit champ.

Actually, I did. This was the sanitized version, cupcake.
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 3:48:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
barely a cut above your average thug that will rob you at gunpoint and shoot you for $10.

Nah the armed robber is at least  direct and honest about it

Also, some Gypsies may just straight up kill you and take your shit. Not even give you a chance to fork it over in exchange for your life.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top