Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2012 5:38:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 5:54:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I doubt it. I think he would rather see Obama defeated vs. taking away votes from the (R) candidate.
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]
In before the lock.

You know damn well his name can't be mentioned outside the designated area.

-NewArfKom
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 5:59:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Paul is just a silly dog chasing a car......he doesn't want it, but he loves to run.

Romney Obama Johnson will be our options.
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 5:59:50 PM EDT
[#4]
He'll be on mine.
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 6:05:39 PM EDT
[#5]
No option for who gives a fuck?
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I doubt it. I think he would rather see Obama defeated vs. taking away votes from the (R) candidate.

I don't know about that.  His ideological position is as far removed from the mainstream R's as it is from the D's.
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Are run-off elections communist and gay, or might it be useful?
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 6:12:28 PM EDT
[#9]
The people who are going to vote for him or no one will either write him in or not vote if he isn't on the ballot.
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 6:43:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
In before the lock.

-NewArfKom

Do you want to click on the Report tab, or should I?

I am too busy masturbating over the thought of Chicago police beating "hippies" who wish to engage on awful first ammendment expression. You'll have to self report this time.

-NewArfKom
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Not voting in this poll because I don't have a time machine, and neither do the Romney supporters. We'll see when we see. I'm waiting to see what happens in Tampa.

Link Posted: 5/20/2012 9:03:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Not voting because I don't have a time machine, and neither do the Romney supporters. We'll see when we see. I'm waiting to see what happens in Tampa.  

Delegates We'll steal em! Fuck the primary Results! I hope the Bots and their dear leader choke on a chicken bone.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 10:25:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not voting in this poll because I don't have a time machine, and neither do the Romney supporters. We'll see when we see. I'm waiting to see what happens in Tampa.  

Delegates We'll steal em! Fuck the primary Results! I hope the Bots and their dear leader choke on a chicken bone.  

We are not the ones who are following a "dear leader" no matter what his record is. That belongs to you Romney fellators. Most Ron Paul supporters, myself included, would be just as happy to support Andrew Napolitano, Gary Johnson, or anyone who stands for individual liberty. And as far as stealing delegates, do you mean something like this?

Link Posted: 5/20/2012 10:38:56 PM EDT
[#14]
IBTL!
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Didn't I read on this forum that Paul wasn't interested in a third party run?
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 10:42:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
In before the lock.

-NewArfKom

I am too busy masturbating over the thought of Chicago police beating "hippies" who wish to engage on awful first ammendment expression. You'll have to self report this time.

-NewArfKom

Yup. you, Paul, and liberals like hippies. Strange isn't it?
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 10:44:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Cheese and fucking rice.
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 10:44:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We are not the ones who are following a "dear leader" no matter what his record is. That belongs to you Romney fellators. Most Ron Paul supporters, myself included, would be just as happy to support Andrew Napolitano, Gary Johnson, or anyone who stands for individual liberty. And as far as stealing delegates, do you mean something like this?

http://youtu.be/IcgOuuM1VkM http://youtu.be/26P8nwQXUkEhttp://i.imgur.com/uPoh6.jpg  

yeah, I missed the multiple threads of delusional ranting about how Romney was the only conservative running and the threads where people were saying if Romney wasn't on the ballot, they'd rather Obama win again....
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
In before the lock.

-NewArfKom

-NewArfKom

I generally don't care for hippies, but I do support their individual rights.  Are you saying that only people who share your views are deserving of individual rights?
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 11:28:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
In before the lock.

-NewArfKom

-NewArfKom

I generally don't care for hippies, but I do support their individual rights.  Are you saying that only people who share your views are deserving of individual rights?

Where did I say I don't support their individual rights? Huh, Genius? Paul likes and courts the fuckers, I do not like them. I do not cry liberal hippy bullshit  like you guys do whenever a police officer arrests one of the bastards for breaking the law.
Link Posted: 5/20/2012 11:32:39 PM EDT
[#21]
What party besides Democrat, Republican, and Libertarian will have all 50 states qualified AND be amenable to RP's politics?

Gary Johnson has the LP.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 12:28:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
In before the lock.

-NewArfKom

-NewArfKom

Where did I say I don't support their individual rights? Huh, Genius? Paul likes and courts the fuckers, I do not like them. I do not cry liberal hippy bullshit  like you guys do whenever a police officer arrests one of the bastards for breaking the law.

Read your own response to patchouli's post.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 12:39:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
In before the lock.

-NewArfKom

-NewArfKom

That's what I figured...

Here you go NASCAR, this is your moment to look intelligent:

How is the reason these asshole protestesters were arrested the same as what The hippy cologne said?

http://blogs.voanews.com/breaking-news/2012/05/21/police-arrest-protesters-outside-chicago-nato-summit/

Prove it or shut up.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 1:24:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
In before the lock.

-NewArfKom

-NewArfKom

That's what I figured...

Here you go NASCAR, this is your moment to look intelligent:

How is the reason these asshole protestesters were arrested the same as what The hippy cologne said?

http://blogs.voanews.com/breaking-news/2012/05/21/police-arrest-protesters-outside-chicago-nato-summit/

Prove it or shut up.

I didn't say anything about what the hippies did.  I commented on your comment to patchouli's JOKE about Chicago police beating up hippies exercising their right to freedom of speech.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 1:26:29 AM EDT
[#25]
he wont even run third party. He knows defeating Obama is most important or he would have run as a third party a while back.  

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 1:46:48 AM EDT
[#26]
He wont be on the ballot...but that doesnt mean there wont be people out there foolish enough to put him on theirs.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 1:54:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Jesus hughjafj RPDS much?

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 5:38:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Please keep Ron Paul posts in the designated threads
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top