Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/29/2012 10:40:44 AM EDT
"The Seattle Mayor’s Office issued a press release Friday warning of potential violence, property damage and intent to disrupt peaceful protest for this Tuesday’s “May Day” marches. The release stated the office had evidence “other people may be coming to Seattle” and cites some websites have been giving instruction for how to conceal weapons and target authorities." http://www.theblaze.com/stories/seattle-mayor-warns-of-potential-violence-at-may-day-protest/

"Occupy preps nationwide May Day mayhem. ‘Direct action’ schemes include shutting down economy, blocking bridges, tunnels...Occupy’s plans for nationwide May Day chaos are going ahead full speed ahead, with the movement boasting of “direct action” schemes that include protest marches, shutting down the financial sector, and blocking bridges and tunnels."

The group’s official websites announce plans to “occupy” Manhattan-bound bridges and tunnels as well as the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco this coming Tuesday. Besides street protests, sympathizers are asked to engage in a U.S. general strike meant to “shut it down,” referring to the country’s economy."
http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2012/04/27/occupy-preps-nationwide-may-day-mayhem-direct-action-schemes-include-shutting-down-economy-blocking-bridges-tunnels/

Occupy Wall Street announced a plot for blockading NYC bridges and tunnels.

San Francisco Bay Area, protests are slated to kick off with Occupy activists congregating at 6 a.m. Pacific to “Occupy the Golden Gate Bridge.”

The Bay Area schedule is replete with “anti-Capitalist” events such as an “anti-Patriarchy” protest and actions to protest against “gentrification.”

Occupy Seattle calls for a “revolt/blockade” as well as participation in the general nationwide strike to “shut down the global circulation of capital that every day serves to enrich the ruling classes and impoverish the rest of us.”

Similar proclamations are posted on Chicago’s May Day website, which includes instructions in both English and Spanish. (ChicagoSpring.org/May1)"

A Facebook “anarchy” page was created in the run-up to the IMF event. The page, titled “Anarchy Spring training and IMF protest in DC-April 19th to 20th-2012,” served as an online planning forum.

The Occupy Wall Street website initiated a subsection entitled “anarchy” in which related events are posted.

The site boasts of a Manhattan protest earlier this month, following an anarchy book fair, in which agitators marched through the streets turning over trash cans and spraying anarchy symbols on local businesses. Protesters reportedly used eight-foot-long metal pipes to smash the windows of a Starbucks in New York’s East Village.

One group, calling itself the First of May Anarchist Alliance, has partnered with Occupy to protest the Trayvon Martin shooting."

This the 20th anniversary of the Rodney King L.A. Riots. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/29/for-22-murder-victims-la-riots-leave-legacy-justice-eluded/

Fox Piven’s Chilling Future Predictions: Calls for ‘Massive Union Strikes’ in order to ‘Force Government to Restore Taxation on the Rich’ http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fox-piven-chilling-future-predictions-calls-for-massive-union-strikes-to-force-government-to-restore-taxation-on-the-rich/

I wonder what these Marxists/Commies have planned in November? Blocking election polls in Conservative/Republican States, cities and towns? Expect it!

Ted Nugent discussed the out of control overreach of government with Glenn Beck; http://web.gbtv.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=20945943&topic_id=24584158

Keep your families close... Keep the powder dry!
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh look, the one day ill be in NYC visiting family this'll happen.  Of all the places I would want to be armed as we visit NJ and NY and I have no right to have my CCW. Awesome :/

Edited to not sound violent...After more thought I realize how impotent occupy is and nothing will happen, so that's a relief.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 10:59:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been telling people about the potential for May Day trouble for several months now. It's kind of a 'usefull idiot perfect storm' given the communist funding and backing all of those groups are getting.

It should be a target rich environment in many areas....damn shame one can't avail oneself of the opportunities this will present.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#4]
nothing new in Germany

Berlin will be partially on Fire again

year after year they are at it

Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#5]
The only "massive" unions that exist anymore are GOVERNMENT employee unions.....................
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#6]
[the code conduct cares - Paul]
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh look, the one day ill be in NYC visiting family this'll happen.  Of all places I want to be heavily armed and here visiting NJ and NY I have no right to be armed. Awesome :/

Start filling baggies with urine.

Hahaha awesome. Piss baloons.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:10:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Meh it comes and goes every year. I imagine there will be some minor disruption, but that's about it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#9]
FML... all this crazy shit is one reason I dont like being overseas so much.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:12:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Oh look, the one day ill be in NYC visiting family this'll happen.  Of all the places I would want to be armed as we visit NJ and NY and I have no right to have my CCW. Awesome :/

After more thought I realize how impotent occupy is and nothing will happen, so that's a relief.

Nothing will happen in NJ.  If anything happens in NYC, it'll be big and loud enough that you stand very little chance of becoming unnecessarily involved.  Just keep your eyes open to your surroundings.

Sure, it's better not to have big protests in a city you're visiting, but allowing it to put a kink in your pimp walk for even a second is fucking ridiculous.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:12:53 AM EDT
[#12]
The countless people who don't realize the deep, Leftist roots of the Occupy folks are not helping.

Rubber bullets should be deployed if they come anywhere close to achieving their disruptive goals on May Day.

Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Piss balloons! Of course, why didnt I think of that!   We just watched the movie "Defendor" so I was thinking a trench-club would be great, who doesn't like baseball?   I don't have the balls to carry here, I have no doubt I could conceal my Kahr no problem but if I needed it i'd probably get it up the rear by the legal system.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:17:28 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

The countless people who don't realize the deep, Leftist roots of the Occupy folks are not helping.

Rubber bullets should be deployed if they come anywhere close to achieving their disruptive goals on May Day.

Rubber?  I'm thinkin' something a little denser.  

I'm all in favor of free speech, getting your side of an issue out there and/or advocating for whatever "change" you think needs to happen.  You try

burning down/looting/destroying or otherwise fucking up everyone else's day while you're doing it...?  Belt-fed for the win.

Link Posted: 4/29/2012 11:19:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh look, the one day ill be in NYC visiting family this'll happen.  Of all places I want to be heavily armed and here visiting NJ and NY I have no right to be armed. Awesome :/

Don't worry, gotcha covered. Why, I ain't shit in a real toilet in over four months.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#16]
I'l be at the range wringing out some new loads, no issue for me.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 12:28:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'l be at the range wringing out some new loads, no issue for me.

+1
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 12:29:23 PM EDT
[#18]
just wear a che shirt. They will leave you alone.  Your dignity won't come out in tact though.

Link Posted: 4/29/2012 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Cool, burn the cities down!  
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't anticipate any problems where we live.  Criminal types and liberals stand out here.  

Free hickory shampoo for all hippies and commies!!!  
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 12:33:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
"The Seattle Mayor’s Office issued a press release Friday warning of potential violence, property damage and intent to disrupt peaceful protest for this Tuesday’s “May Day” marches. The release stated the office had evidence “other people may be coming to Seattle” and cites some websites have been giving instruction for how to conceal weapons and target authorities." http://www.theblaze.com/stories/seattle-mayor-warns-of-potential-violence-at-may-day-protest/

"Occupy preps nationwide May Day mayhem. ‘Direct action’ schemes include shutting down economy, blocking bridges, tunnels...Occupy’s plans for nationwide May Day chaos are going ahead full speed ahead, with the movement boasting of “direct action” schemes that include protest marches, shutting down the financial sector, and blocking bridges and tunnels."

The group’s official websites announce plans to “occupy” Manhattan-bound bridges and tunnels as well as the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco this coming Tuesday. Besides street protests, sympathizers are asked to engage in a U.S. general strike meant to “shut it down,” referring to the country’s economy."
http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2012/04/27/occupy-preps-nationwide-may-day-mayhem-direct-action-schemes-include-shutting-down-economy-blocking-bridges-tunnels/

San Francisco Bay Area, protests are slated to kick off with Occupy activists congregating at 6 a.m. Pacific to “Occupy the Golden Gate Bridge.”

The Bay Area schedule is replete with “anti-Capitalist” events such as an “anti-Patriarchy” protest and actions to protest against “gentrification.”

Occupy Seattle calls for a “revolt/blockade” as well as participation in the general nationwide strike to “shut down the global circulation of capital that every day serves to enrich the ruling classes and impoverish the rest of us.”

Similar proclamations are posted on Chicago’s May Day website, which includes instructions in both English and Spanish. (ChicagoSpring.org/May1)"

A Facebook “anarchy” page was created in the run-up to the IMF event. The page, titled “Anarchy Spring training and IMF protest in DC-April 19th to 20th-2012,” served as an online planning forum.

The Occupy Wall Street website initiated a subsection entitled “anarchy” in which related events are posted.

The site boasts of a Manhattan protest earlier this month, following an anarchy book fair, in which agitators marched through the streets turning over trash cans and spraying anarchy symbols on local businesses. Protesters reportedly used eight-foot-long metal pipes to smash the windows of a Starbucks in New York’s East Village.

One group, calling itself the First of May Anarchist Alliance, has partnered with Occupy to protest the Trayvon Martin shooting."

This the 20th anniversary of the Rodney King L.A. Riots. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/29/for-22-murder-victims-la-riots-leave-legacy-justice-eluded/

Fox Piven’s Chilling Future Predictions: Calls for ‘Massive Union Strikes’ in order to ‘Force Government to Restore Taxation on the Rich’ http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fox-piven-chilling-future-predictions-calls-for-massive-union-strikes-to-force-government-to-restore-taxation-on-the-rich/

I wonder what these Marxists/Commies have planned in November? Blocking election polls in Conservative/Republican States, cities and towns? Expect it!

Ted Nugent discussed the out of control overreach of government with Glenn Beck; http://web.gbtv.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=20945943&topic_id=24584158

The worst part about May Day......few days later here comes Cinco De Mayo.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 12:34:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Guess the smell of patchouli would be about the worst they've got
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#23]
OWS has a fine line to walk.

You can get a lot of middle class involved in the rhetoric about the "1%" - that is an easy win.

But once you start fucking with the middle classes income, means, etc you will lose their backing fast.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 12:53:46 PM EDT
[#24]
I Hate commie scum !!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 4:39:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Guess the smell of patchouli would be about the worst they've got

That is bad enough!
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 4:49:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You can get a lot of middle class involved in the rhetoric about the "1%" - that is an easy win.

But once you start fucking with the middle classes income, means, etc you will lose their backing fast.

Well lets hope things get out of hand then

Link Posted: 4/29/2012 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Sure have been lots of posts predicting violence lately.

Sure hasn't been any big riots.

I mean, I carry every day so it doesn't affect my behavior.  But there seems to be more predicting then rioting going on....
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I mean, I carry every day so it doesn't affect my behavior.  But there seems to be more predicting then rioting going on....

Could this all be rumor carried to the max degree?  
Seems if all this this happens and the admin does nothing it looks soft on crime and that hurts them, if they crack down, they alienate their base. No win there.

So nothing will happen.

Link Posted: 4/29/2012 6:27:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Could this all be rumor carried to the max degree?  
Seems if all this this happens and the admin does nothing it looks soft on crime and that hurts them, if they crack down, they alienate their base. No win there.

So nothing will happen.

The OWS people looked pretty bad last year. I don't think you can keep these people in check once they get together.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 6:49:04 PM EDT
[#30]
I won't be working on the first anyway.

Link Posted: 4/29/2012 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Eagerly awaiting the AAR from Zombietime...

Some samples from an earlier shindig:

Link Posted: 4/29/2012 7:17:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 7:22:46 PM EDT
[#33]
I hope the cops crack heads this summer.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 7:27:42 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I hope the cops crack heads this summer.

I hope they won't have to.

Link Posted: 4/29/2012 7:27:43 PM EDT
[#35]
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,691988,00.html

Riot tours in Germany?
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 7:33:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hahaha awesome. Piss baloons.
Would'nt that be like aftershave to hippies?

Link Posted: 4/29/2012 7:48:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Probably nothing, but bring a few extra mags anyway...
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#38]
I'll just leave this here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfnIqc2v2FE
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 7:57:00 PM EDT
[#39]
I really don't think the democraps could stop it if they wanted to.

It sure is funny that they don't do a lot anywhere that CC is allowed.
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 8:00:04 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm all in favor of free speech, getting your side of an issue out there and/or advocating for whatever "change" you think needs to happen.  You try
burning down/looting/destroying or otherwise fucking up everyone else's day while you're doing it...?  Belt-fed for the win.

+1. What happened to the good 'ol days when we shot at commies?
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 8:00:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 8:09:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Supposedly, there is going to be an attempt to close down the Golden Gate bridge.

Killdozer.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2012 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

"The Seattle Mayor’s Office issued a press release Friday warning of potential violence, property damage and intent to disrupt peaceful protest for this Tuesday’s "May Day” marches. The release stated the office had evidence "other people may be coming to Seattle” and cites some websites have been giving instruction for how to conceal weapons and target authorities." http://www.theblaze.com/stories/seattle-mayor-warns-of-potential-violence-at-may-day-protest/

"Occupy preps nationwide May Day mayhem. ‘Direct action’ schemes include shutting down economy, blocking bridges, tunnels...Occupy’s plans for nationwide May Day chaos are going ahead full speed ahead, with the movement boasting of "direct action” schemes that include protest marches, shutting down the financial sector, and blocking bridges and tunnels."

The group’s official websites announce plans to "occupy” Manhattan-bound bridges and tunnels as well as the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco this coming Tuesday. Besides street protests, sympathizers are asked to engage in a U.S. general strike meant to "shut it down,” referring to the country’s economy."

San Francisco Bay Area, protests are slated to kick off with Occupy activists congregating at 6 a.m. Pacific to "Occupy the Golden Gate Bridge.”

The Bay Area schedule is replete with "anti-Capitalist” events such as an "anti-Patriarchy” protest and actions to protest against "gentrification.”

Occupy Seattle calls for a "revolt/blockade” as well as participation in the general nationwide strike to "shut down the global circulation of capital that every day serves to enrich the ruling classes and impoverish the rest of us.”

A Facebook "anarchy” page was created in the run-up to the IMF event. The page, titled "Anarchy Spring training and IMF protest in DC-April 19th to 20th-2012,” served as an online planning forum.

The Occupy Wall Street website initiated a subsection entitled "anarchy” in which related events are posted.

Translation:

As my now deceased dad used to say..."Somebody is crusin' for a bruisen" and the OWS crowd will, once again, get an "all you can eat" taste of the "hickory shampoo" and the tear gas spray. So be it. That's the bed they're determined to make––-they might as well sleep in it. If (when) the OWS starts to complain about police brutality then their complaints will, most likely, fall on deaf ears with me. There might an exception here or there but, for the most part, if the OWS crowd starts trouble, and they get their butt kicked because of it, then all I will do is sit back and say to myself "They deserved it".

Link Posted: 4/30/2012 4:18:30 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

The idiots running this aren't smart enough to know that.  They believe, genuinely believe, that with a push in the "right" direction EVERYONE would ***LOVE*** to be communist.

I saw the Wall in person.  When the East Germans were still willing to shoot people trying to cross it.   Not in my country.  

Link Posted: 4/30/2012 4:41:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

As my now deceased dad used to say..."Somebody is crusin' for a bruisen" and the OWS crowd will, once again, get an "all you can eat" taste of the "hickory shampoo" and the tear gas spray. So be it. That's the bed they're determined to make––-they might as well sleep in it. If (when) the OWS starts to complain about police brutality then their complaints will, most likely, fall on deaf ears with me. There might an exception here or there but, for the most part, if the OWS crowd starts trouble, and they get their butt kicked because of it, then all I will do is sit back and say to myself "They deserved it".

They attempt to whip up media coverage and support by attempting to martyr themselves on the police.  That was the game plan last season.

They're HOPING to get their asses kicked... Or at least their puppet masters are hoping for that.  

Notice that the prevailing attitude of law enforcement in a lot of areas was, "contain and ignore".  I think that's the most effective defense to these idiots. It'll work fine until they get really violent.  I expect that will happen this summer or fall, and I expect the media to completely ignore everything about it but the police response which will be portrayed as "brutal", even if the cops run in with pink bunny suits handing out hugs and dime bags.

Fuck Broadway, the best theater this year will be on the teevee.
Link Posted: 4/30/2012 4:53:01 AM EDT
[#46]
The occupiers are communists. Communists love may day.
Link Posted: 4/30/2012 5:06:05 AM EDT
[#47]
In for the AAR.

FTR, I think that it may not be too violent tomorrow, but it will be violent around the conventions.
Link Posted: 4/30/2012 5:11:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Fuck Big Government. This is just a big Statist convention.

Link Posted: 4/30/2012 5:18:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/30/2012 5:20:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Across the nation my ass.  The day there are May Day disruptions in SC is the day hell freezes over.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top