Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2012 7:35:49 PM EDT
Skip to 11:22 in this video and you'll see the dog jump out the van.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YjwlLLmW6Y

Here's a pic of the van.  

How the heck did the dog survive, considering that the van was riddled with bullet holes everywhere?

ETA:  Found this pic:

Dog was shot too, but survived.  

Valor, as the vet staff has renamed him, suffered 8 holes to his beefy body

8 holes and he still survived.  Amazing!
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#1]
A lot of the shooting was by a game warden type, not a regular LEO?

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:48:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

all kinds of cops were there that day.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 8:15:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Only the dog went to Heaven though.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 8:22:54 PM EDT
[#5]
poor pup

Hope he recovers

FUCK. that just ruined my night. I hope the assholes in the van are burning in hell
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 8:38:29 PM EDT
[#6]
WTF!  is this a troll thread?  2 cops gave their lives that day, and you are wondering how the poor dog survived?
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 8:39:31 PM EDT
[#7]
those two shitbags got off easy.  my blood boiled the first time I watched the footage, and ill never watch it again

RIP Brothers
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 8:41:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
WTF!  is this a troll thread?  2 cops gave their lives that day, and you are wondering how the poor dog survived?

2 other cops got wounded too. Don't forget that.

This is a thread about the dog, not the cops.  Not trolling here.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 8:46:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why don't you make the thread about the poor white minivan that got destroyed,instead???
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why don't you make the thread about the poor white minivan that got destroyed,instead???

Because he wanted to make a thread about the dog.  His thread, his topic.  You don't like it, GTFO.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So did the two officers that got killed.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 9:05:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Damn noobs around here are always tryin' to start shit when none is needed.
What is the story behind the vid? Didn't get any info from the replies on YouTube.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because he wanted to make a thread about the dog.  His thread, his topic.  You don't like it, GTFO.

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 10:46:29 PM EDT
[#14]
here we go.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 4:56:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is the story behind the vid? Didn't get any info from the replies on YouTube.

It was a sad day for law enforcement. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_West_Memphis_police_shootings
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 7:04:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you guys kidding me? 2 Police Officers were executed by "Sovereign Citizens" and a video is posted about how the dog survived the shootout.It's a trolling thread to me(yeah,that's my opinion). I guess it was pretty amazing about the dog....
  And BTW, calling somebody a "noob" due to post count/join date doesn't make you too intelligent if that's what part of what your post is based on.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 7:09:40 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you guys kidding me? 2 Police Officers were executed by "Sovereign Citizens" and a video is posted about how the dog survived the shootout.It's a trolling thread to me(yeah,that's my opinion). I guess it was pretty amazing about the dog....

And BTW, calling somebody a "noob" due to post count/join date doesn't make you too intelligent if that's what part of what your post is based on.

Umadbro?

Don't like it then don't post in the thread.  It's really that simple.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 7:21:31 AM EDT
[#18]
About the dog?  After all of the carnage and hate spewed that day, this thread is about the dog?  People never cease to amaze me.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 7:22:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Whats your point. The dog was probably down low and most of the rounds probably went higher than where the dog was.

Quoted:

I am sure that at some level its a troll thread

Quoted:

I think the standard theological answer is that they have no souls. Therefore, no heaven.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 7:51:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Umadbro?

I might be, a little.
Do you dislike cops?
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 7:58:12 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Umadbro?

I might be, a little.

Do you dislike cops?

So because someone posted a thread about a small detail from an event that happened in the past that has already been covered on this forum numerous times I'm sure, and you got mad which I pointed out, that makes me a cop-hater.  Solid logic right there.

May 20, 2010.  That is the day this event occurred.  We all know this, we all know what happened, we all know who got killed, we all know who got hurt, etc.  It's been two years, not 2 days, so OP posting about the dog isn't trolling.  It isn't anything near trolling.  In fact, I question your definition of trolling.

As I've said already...don't like it then don't post in the thread.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 8:07:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Umadbro?

I might be, a little.
Do you dislike cops?

So because someone posted a thread about a small detail from an event that happened in the past that has already been covered on this forum numerous times I'm sure, and you got mad which I pointed out, that makes me a cop-hater.  Solid logic right there.

May 20, 2010.  That is the day this event occurred.  We all know this, we all know what happened, we all know who got killed, we all know who got hurt, etc.  It's been two years, not 2 days, so OP posting about the dog isn't trolling.  It isn't anything near trolling.  In fact, I question your definition of trolling.

As I've said already...don't like it then don't post in the thread.

I don't think I'm the only one that thinks it might be a troll thread. And I'll still post in any thread that i want,Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Umadbro?

I might be, a little.
Do you dislike cops?

That is fucking exactly my point.

STUBBO, you are accusing me of trolling.  I do not appreciate that one bit.

I remember all of the threads about this subject and LEOs.  This has been discussed a hundred times.  I do NOT remember any discussion about the dog, and I just happened to watch the video again when I spotted the dog jumping out. I was in amazement about that.

If you think I'm trolling, then why did I mention to you that 2 other LEO's were injured in this day, and to another that it was a sad day for law enforcement with a link that explained the entire thing?

Piss off.  Like others said, if you don't like the thread, then GTFO.   I don't like many threads here, and I do not poop in those threads.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 5:55:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats your point. The dog was probably down low and most of the rounds probably went higher than where the dog was.

Quoted:

I am sure that at some level its a troll thread

Quoted:

I think the standard theological answer is that they have no souls. Therefore, no heaven.

Then I wanna' go where they go when I die.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So did the two officers that got killed.

That goes without saying, but yes, they sure did.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top