Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2012 11:54:23 PM EDT
My buddy works at a truck stop and was working the gasoline aisles. Last week a gypsy joker came through and my buddy filled his tank on his bike (his first week he didn't know).

So this week another one comes through and my buddy tells him that it is company policy that the attendants do not fill the motorcycle tanks due to liability. My buddy said that the guy flipped out and started calling him a "bastard" and a "lazy cocksucker" he wouldn't even go inside to pay and refused to move after a manager came outside and took his money because he was too lazy to take his cash inside. He started knocking stuff over and john law was called and he was trespassed from the property.

I thought it was pretty interesting as most motorcycle guys, especially clubs, love their rides. Is this common practice to get angry over something simple like this?
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 12:12:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 12:16:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, it's Oregon, they've got got retarded gas stations so I imagine it's not much of a stretch to have retarded bikers too.
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 12:16:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What is a gypsy joker?

cool guy biker gang
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 12:20:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well, it's Oregon, they've got got retarded gas stations so I imagine it's not much of a stretch to have retarded bikers too.

I used to love people pumping my fuel. With my finnicky diesel and not wanting fuel all over the side of my flatbed I gladly do it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gypsy_Joker_Motorcycle_Club

Essentially like a tamed version of the hells angels.
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 12:21:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What is a gypsy joker?

an 87 percenter
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 12:29:58 AM EDT
[#6]
In Arizona they got annexed by the Hell's Angels.
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 1:07:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I believe here also. Last summer I was working harvest and had my fire radio with me that scans all channels. They had 15 or 20  hells angels running down the interstate refusing to yield to the police. They were simply all driving on the shoulder and kept on trucking. They eventually got 6 or seven state troopers and several county guys out there and then they stopped. From what I understand when they come through in a pack they pretty much get to do what they want within reason.
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 1:46:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe here also. Last summer I was working harvest and had my fire radio with me that scans all channels. They had 15 or 20  hells angels running down the interstate refusing to yield to the police. They were simply all driving on the shoulder and kept on trucking. They eventually got 6 or seven state troopers and several county guys out there and then they stopped. From what I understand when they come through in a pack they pretty much get to do what they want within reason.

Where's an A-10 when you want one?
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 2:21:25 AM EDT
[#9]
If I was riding a nice bike, I wouldn't *WANT* a minimum wage pump jockey filling the tank.
Spilling fuel all over everything. Scratching my paint...

"That's OK, Habib. I got it."...
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 2:25:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is this common practice to get angry over something simple like this?

Yes.

And it won't end there.  It wasn't just one guy who was disrespected, it is now the whole chapter.  Expect more things to happen.  Been there, seen that.
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 10:25:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this common practice to get angry over something simple like this?

Yes.

And it won't end there.  It wasn't just one guy who was disrespected, it is now the whole chapter.  Expect more things to happen.  Been there, seen that.

That was the fear.. I told my buddy to stay vigilant.
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 11:09:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If I was riding a nice bike, I wouldn't *WANT* a minimum wage pump jockey filling the tank.

Link Posted: 3/9/2012 11:12:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The Dozen got patched over. Didnt know the jypsy jokers did.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 11:18:43 PM EDT
[#14]
There were a few incidents a couple of years ago with the gypsy jokers.  The community freaked out, its all everyone was talking about.
I havent heard anything recently.  Supposedly they had set up a club in a town near mine.
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 11:21:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Theey are all over west side or. Clubs in ptown salem cave junction medford and albany I believe
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 11:55:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Springfield has a MC but I do not believe its them.

One of the guys on the Sprinfield FD is a member.  He is completely inked up, he interviewed me a few years ago for a FD position.  I was a little bit thrown by the long hair and full sleeves.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 12:07:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Springfield has a MC but I do not believe its them.

One of the guys on the Sprinfield FD is a member.  He is completely inked up, he interviewed me a few years ago for a FD position.  I was a little bit thrown by the long hair and full sleeves.

Yeah I would also be. Hell I thought it was standard practice to have short hair for SCBA use.Hell as much as they drilled that in my at the state fire academy about my small amount of facial hair.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 12:36:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.  You're right I was thinking of the wrong tards.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 12:40:45 AM EDT
[#19]
So motorcycles are exempt from the attendant filling stuff in Oregon?
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 12:59:57 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 1:38:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.  You're right I was thinking of the wrong tards.

Must be the alliteration.

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 5:49:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 5:55:01 AM EDT
[#23]
The only group more ridiculous than urban youths is biker gangs. To add insult is there are cop bike clubs who dress and act similarly.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 6:04:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The only group more ridiculous than urban youths is biker gangs. To add insult is there are cop bike clubs who dress and act similarly.

Wasn't Klinger a gypsy joker?

You know there is a difference between "biker gangs" and "bike clubs", right?

Link Posted: 3/10/2012 6:12:54 AM EDT
[#25]
We only seem to have Pagans here and they are pretty business like, owning legitimate bars and restaurants...I don't think they really play childish ego games like this much

Actually, the few I've met were pretty nice people over all...
Speed
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 6:16:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wasn't Klinger a gypsy joker?

You know there is a difference between "biker gangs" and "bike clubs", right?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top