Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:15:31 PM EDT
[#1]

This is my preference.  Use the proxy function.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, the largest search engine in the world is seeking help from its parent nation on defending itself from attack by another nation.  Such a conspiracy!  And easily proof that the NSA is controlling Google now.

Both sources who provided the Google-NSA information say this arrangement isn't about sharing user data, but rather analyzing Google's networks and the apparent weaknesses that were exploited. Google would more likely be sharing details about the attacks and the malicious code that was detected, the sources say.

its amazing..most people..in society, and on ARFCOM, are not open to reality...especially when it comes to things that may go against their lifestyle, and make things much more difficult in life..or slightly against their beliefs...hell even in this case..categorically against all that is AMERICAN.. they tend to fold over and pretend that nothing is wrong.

march 1st...is the slow and certain march towards your slavery, does not matter whether or not YOU believe it.  It is happening, you, and your like minded are allowing it.

Slow down sparky.  You're jumping all over the place.  What happens 3/1/2012?

i'm sure you use google..try searching the date..

Well, it's the first day of Lent.

Or maybe you could stop trying to be clever and just post what you mean.  I'm not going to do your homework for you.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, the largest search engine in the world is seeking help from its parent nation on defending itself from attack by another nation.  Such a conspiracy!  And easily proof that the NSA is controlling Google now.

Both sources who provided the Google-NSA information say this arrangement isn't about sharing user data, but rather analyzing Google's networks and the apparent weaknesses that were exploited. Google would more likely be sharing details about the attacks and the malicious code that was detected, the sources say.

its amazing..most people..in society, and on ARFCOM, are not open to reality...especially when it comes to things that may go against their lifestyle, and make things much more difficult in life..or slightly against their beliefs...hell even in this case..categorically against all that is AMERICAN.. they tend to fold over and pretend that nothing is wrong.

march 1st...is the slow and certain march towards your slavery, does not matter whether or not YOU believe it.  It is happening, you, and your like minded are allowing it.

Or maybe you could stop trying to be clever and just post what you mean.  I'm not going to do your homework for you.

Lent started last Wednesday....Ash Wednesday.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:20:14 PM EDT
[#4]
:45 seconds
rex84
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look, I used Google like he said and the first result told me it was Lent.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look, I used Google like he said and the first result told me it was Lent.  

just go ahead and lock this thread before EXPmufuggah gets in here
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:29:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh Lord... are you really trying to tie Google's policy change (effective 3/1) into your conspiracy about the NSA?

Do you even know what this policy change does?

Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:33:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Oh Lord... are you really trying to tie Google's policy change (effective 3/1) into your conspiracy about the NSA?

just stop feeding it
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:33:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I can not speak for him but I found the "news report " on ABC's radio affiliate confusing.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

just stop feeding it

There's an image that fits here perfectly and I can't find it.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:38:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

google, facebook, and youtube, the largest VOLUNTARY COMPLIANCE data miners in the world...all just happen to change to where they are all combined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqudHmn1OXk

and this is not strange?

clearly i am wasting my time.

Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:45:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, we're done here.  If you're trolling, you're doing a fine job.  If you're not, you're so far gone that there's no hope.

Back to discussing the thread topic.

I've been using this startpage through out the day.   Seems interesting.  The sponsored results are very difficult to differentiate from the actual results, however.  Putting a thin blue line and blue text on a blue background doesn't lend itself to visibility.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 12:52:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yeah, we're done here.  If you're trolling, you're doing a fine job.  If you're not, you're so far gone that there's no hope.

Back to discussing the thread topic.

I've been using this startpage through out the day.   Seems interesting.  The sponsored results are very difficult to differentiate from the actual results, however.  Putting a thin blue line and blue text on a blue background doesn't lend itself to visibility.

typical...

hey i am selling buckets of sand, im sure you are interested.

you can even carry it around with you, its great!

btw i expect an apology in a few years when you finally realize i was right.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 1:01:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You are so open-minded that most of your brain appears to have fallen out. While I don't like Google and go out of my way to not use its services, lets just say I have an immediate relative with a PhD in computer science who has worked there for years in a capacity that is very much related to the data collection and analysis you're squacking about ... and your perception is so far from reality that Stephen Hawking could not comprehend the size of the gap.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are so open-minded that most of your brain appears to have fallen out. While I don't like Google and go out of my way to not use its services, lets just say I have an immediate relative with a PhD in computer science who has worked there for years in a capacity that is very much related to the data collection and analysis you're squacking about ... and your perception is so far from reality that Stephen Hawking could not comprehend the size of the gap.

you have a friend/uncle yadda yadda..wtf ever..

i have a brother who is a nuke on an aircraft carrier..doesn't mean i know anything about the USS George Washington..

as for the history of tyrants, and the history of those in great power, they ALWAYS follow the same trail.
not saying that google or facebook, youtube or nsa or what have you are tyrants, but they are clearly(not just to me) conforming, and most likely it will not end up being a good thing.
Link Posted: 2/27/2012 1:11:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

you have a friend/uncle yadda yadda..wtf ever..

And you have an astonishing ability for turning narrow and unremarkable interaction between industry and government into vast conspiracies. Perhaps you should look into who is conspiring to keep the "Shift" key from working on your keyboard, as that would probably have a more immediate effect on your quality of life.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top