Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/12/2012 4:48:47 AM EDT
Yup, went to the ER yesterday for kidney stone pain. If your so tough that you wouldn't go to the ER for a moving stone, well we get it, you're awesome. Hung out for a while and got a scan to verify (although this is my 4th one I was pretty sure). Anyways, because it was on Saturday the wouldn't call the dr. to perform surgery. Instead I get sent home with narcotics for pain and a drug to help move the stone And they want me to make an appointment on Mon to discuss it with the Urologist.

In the mean time I've missed 12 hours of work and may miss 24 more (I was supposed to work 12 hour shifts Fri, Sat, Sun.) I got a note, but my work doesn't care (they treat us like adults.) I'm more worried about having to take leave because I wasn't admitted for surgery that day Here's the catch: I was sent home with narcotics and other drugs to ease the pain and help move the stone while I wait to make the appointment. So, now I wonder if I qualify for Short Term Disability because under the definition it's: A. 24 hours in the hospital. B. Anything that keeps you from performing work. That to me is it!!!! The drugs prevent me from being able to drive to work and I don't think I"m supposed to do my job under the influence.

Now, I have to wait to see. I just want them to do the damn surgery and get it over with. I don't want to burn all me personal leave because the hospital won't call the Dr. in on a Saturday for a minor surgery.

Thoughts?

ETA: Yup, this afternoon pain starts to get real bad.....and I have to pee like you wouldn't believe. Go upstairs and try to pee, but nothing is coming out....it's just a dribble. I realize it's time to go back.

Get to the ER and tell them how bad it is. They put me in a holding room and gave me toradol (spelling) which wasn't doing anything. P.S. the nurses were all very very attractive. Anyways, I meet with the Doc and he says, "It's Friday, so we can send you home or you can stay here and we'll do pain management until either Sunday or Monday when they can do the surgery." I say, "there's no way I leaving here. I tried that last week and I ended up right back here." So, here I am sharing a room with a pleasant and kind of entertaining older gentleman named Marty. Damn him, I wanted the window

POST OP UPDATE:

Op went fine. I was messed up for a while. Instantly knew I had strings hanging out of me. Trying to pee with those in hurts like no other. Took a good 2 hour nap after initially waking up. Now, I was just fed some more good meds and I should be on my way soon. The staff here were great. They always sympathized with the pain and did everything and more to make sure I was comfortable. People usually only bitch about service so I wanted to make sure they're kindness was mentioned. I'll do a survey or something to show it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 4:51:12 AM EDT
[#1]
When I blew out my back, I seem to recall a 14 day exclusionary period.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 4:52:46 AM EDT
[#2]

I'm in the club for one.

Nothing gets you to the front of the emergency room line like pacing around until you puke from the pain while you're waiting for treatment.

One doctor wanted to operate. Another said let it move on it's own.  Took 3 months, but had it x-rayed every few weeks, and it was slowly moving, so I let nature do it rather than opening me up.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 5:01:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/ED_P/public/Kidney_Stone_IMG_2475.jpg

I'm in the club for one.

Nothing gets you to the front of the emergency room line like pacing around until you puke from the pain while you're waiting for treatment.

One doctor wanted to operate. Another said let it move on it's own.  Took 3 months, but had it x-rayed every few weeks, and it was slowly moving, so I let nature do it rather than opening me up.

They won't open you up. They go up your pee hole to get it. At least that's what they did with my last one.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 5:05:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I get em' they frekin' suck!!

I try to ride them out and not go to the emergency room as they are just gonna pump you full of morphine until it passes but sometimes you have no choice. 8 hours of puking and dealing with the pain and it's time to hit the ER. These things suck, I feel for you Bro.

Link Posted: 2/12/2012 5:07:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm in the club for one.

That's a big son of a bitch.

Link Posted: 2/12/2012 5:07:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm in the club for one.

I think they put those in granola cereals. Yowch.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 5:09:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I get em' they frekin' suck!!

I try to ride them out and not go to the emergency room as they are just gonna pump you full of morphine until it passes but sometimes you have no choice. 8 hours of puking and dealing with the pain and it's time to hit the ER. These things suck, I feel for you Bro.

Yeah, I was at the critical point this time. I was home alone and had to decide how long I would wait and then what would happen if it got too bad. I didn't puke from this one, but the last one caused that.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 5:12:17 AM EDT
[#8]
yeah surgery for those things usually means a ureteroscopy which will result in a lightning bolt being shot up your pecker the first time you pee.  My suggestion is to sit down so you don't pass out and hit your head on the sink.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 5:15:30 AM EDT
[#9]
an older gentleman told me to get 8 oz of water, the juice from 3 lemons, a tblspn of baking soda, mix until disolved.  Drink and it would help to dissolve the stone.  I dont know if it works, but he said it works for him.  He is 92 yrs old and said he has them regularly.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 5:22:54 AM EDT
[#10]
I've had a few of those, the pain is incredible.

Morphine didn't help me nearly as much as dilaudid. Make sure they're giving you dilaudid next time you go to the ER as it actually relieves the pain somewhat.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 5:26:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Had one, didn't know what was happening. Fetal position bathroom floor, puking my guts up. Outpatient surgery, blasted it/them with sound waves, back at work the next day.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 5:30:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Had one, didn't know what was happening. Fetal position bathroom floor, puking my guts up. Outpatient surgery, blasted it/them with sound waves, back at work the next day.

I wish. I went home and now have to wait til Monday....in the mean time I'm missing differential pay because of the meds and Doctor orders....unless I have the surgery and get Shot term I lose my own F'ing leave.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 5:51:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Nothing that has ever happened to me came close to what passing a stone felt like... I feel for you Bro.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 5:58:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nothing that has ever happened to me came close to what passing a stone felt like... I feel for you Bro.

A heart attack was FAR more painful!!

On a scale of 1-10 and a heart attack was a 10............my kidney stone was about a 2 compaired to my heart attack and the kidney stone hurt like a mofo.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 6:07:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish. I went home and now have to wait til Monday....in the mean time I'm missing differential pay because of the meds and Doctor orders....unless I have the surgery and get Shot term I lose my own F'ing leave.

So you have no sick leave?
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 6:12:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

On a scale of 1-10 and a heart attack was a 10............my kidney stone was about a 2 compaired to my heart attack and the kidney stone hurt like a mofo.

You must have had a baby kidney stone. I've had some where I kept doing what I was doing, I've had others where it put my dick in the dirt.

Link Posted: 2/12/2012 6:21:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must have had a baby kidney stone. I've had some where I kept doing what I was doing, I've had others where it put my dick in the dirt.

I've never had a heart attack, so I can't comment on how much it hurts.  BUT, I know my first kidney stone "felt" more painful than ones since then, even though it was the easiest and smoothest.....because I was afraid.  I remember not knowing what the pain was made me so much more conscious of it, as if my brain was in full out diag mode trying to figure it out (I did guess what it was pretty quickly).  With ones since then, even though they have hurt more, and taken longer to pass, knowing what they are allows me to try to ignore the pain, instead of focusing on it.  

Lots of lemon juice does help.  As does a 6 pack of coke in less than 60 min, hold your peeing until you feel the stone pop, or you can't hold it anymore.  Phosphoric acid in the coke breaks some stones up.  (<–––– read this on here, it was a godsend on my last stone)
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 6:23:52 AM EDT
[#18]
my dad had to get it taken out thru his back, the stone was as big as the kidney..

Link Posted: 2/12/2012 6:29:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My kidney stone put me in the ER and on serious pain meds until it passed..........I don't remember what the meds were but they made me have a hallucination of a chinese dragon in my room.

So yea I will say a kidney stone does HURT but the heart attack almost put me in the dirt.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 6:33:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've never had a heart attack, so I can't comment on how much it hurts.  BUT, I know my first kidney stone "felt" more painful than ones since then, even though it was the easiest and smoothest.....because I was afraid.  I remember not knowing what the pain was made me so much more conscious of it, as if my brain was in full out diag mode trying to figure it out (I did guess what it was pretty quickly).  With ones since then, even though they have hurt more, and taken longer to pass, knowing what they are allows me to try to ignore the pain, instead of focusing on it.  

Lots of lemon juice does help.  As does a 6 pack of coke in less than 60 min, hold your peeing until you feel the stone pop, or you can't hold it anymore.  Phosphoric acid in the coke breaks some stones up.  (<–––– read this on here, it was a godsend on my last stone)

Try ignoring one that's be enough that it gets stuck and you have to have surgery to get it out. Ones that pass themselves hurt a little but not as bad as a stuck one.

Link Posted: 2/12/2012 6:37:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My kidney stone put me in the ER and on serious pain meds until it passed..........I don't remember what the meds were but they made me have a hallucination of a chinese dragon in my room.

So yea I will say a kidney stone does HURT but the heart attack almost put me in the dirt.  

That's the thing, they don't all pass. If I've got a bad one I'll go to the hospital and have them push me some dilaudid, most I just tough it out, then there's the real bad ones.

Worst one put me in the hospital for a week and at a couple of points I was wishing I would just go ahead and die.

Link Posted: 2/12/2012 6:39:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Yep I'm part of the Club and Yes have almost passed out, hit my knees seeing white dots and trying to munch Percocets at the same time,

Lithotrypsy
Reach and Grab
and  natural,.. all SUCK!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 6:47:13 AM EDT
[#23]
BTDT OP, you have my sympathies.  Dilaudid was my friend too, just had to keep drinking water and peeing thru a strainer.

And yes, you should qualify for STD under FMLA.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 6:52:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Damn right... I passed a 6.5mm stone several years back.  Took 10 days and I was in the worst pain of my life.  I've been shot, stabbed, broken bones, impailed on a tree branch after I fell down a mountain.... You name it.  The only thing that came close was being stung by a sting-ray, but at least that only lasted a couple of hours.

Went to the ER, and got pumped full of dope.  Sent me home with more dope.  I was told that they'd give me two weeks to try and pass it, then go in and get it.

The whole time I'm pissing through the coffee filter thing they give you feeling like I have a ticking time-bomb in my dick because I know that passing it will feel like my guts are being ripped out.  I'd put one hand on the wall and say to myself, "OK... Let's do it."  

The thing is, when I finally DID pass it, it didn't hurt at all!  I just felt something kinda move through my unit and heard a "tink!" in the bowl.  Of course the two Loritab 10's and the water-glass full of scotch might have helped but it was still anticlimactic... Not that I'm complaining.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 7:22:51 AM EDT
[#25]
I feel for ya!!

I have had two of them, and the pain was fucking incredible!

Got the morphine for the second one. I got lucky both times though, they passed on their own in two days.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 7:24:47 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm in the club for one.

They won't open you up. They go up your pee hole to get it. At least that's what they did with my last one.

Same here.

I've had several. Haven't had any in about 10 years thanks to the meds my Doc put me on.

Link Posted: 2/12/2012 7:31:57 AM EDT
[#27]
I've had over 50 of them and almost all of them were a bitch. The largest was 5mm x 7mm and took just over a week and three trips to the emergency room.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I've had over 50 of them and almost all of them were a bitch. The largest was 5mm x 7mm and took just over a week and three trips to the emergency room.

Wow man. Yeah, this one is sitting at 4mm. I'm more worried about qualifying for Short Term Disability otherwise I have to burn a bunch of hours of leave because the doc didn't want to come in on the weekend to perform surgery.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#29]
I forget how many mm mine was, it wasnt small and it hurt like a bitch. I literally couldnt stand up straight. They gave me a few meds. pain, anti swelling, one to open up piss tube and told me drink lots of water.

I drank 1/2 gallon, slept, drank another 1/2, probably 12 hours after I left er it came right out. "TOINK!"
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 10:05:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow man. Yeah, this one is sitting at 4mm. I'm more worried about qualifying for Short Term Disability otherwise I have to burn a bunch of hours of leave because the doc didn't want to come in on the weekend to perform surgery.

The thing is, a 4mm stone will likely pass on its own. You will be hard pressed to find a urologist that will go in for an uncomplicated 4mm stone on any day of the week without trying conservative management first (and if you do find one, run - unless you have a history of not being able to pass "small" stones). Not sure why they would be sucking up your personal leave - it's pretty much standard of care to treat these conservatively.

ETA for reference

Link Posted: 2/12/2012 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The thing is, a 4mm stone will likely pass on its own. You will be hard pressed to find a urologist that will go in for an uncomplicated 4mm stone on any day of the week without trying conservative management first (and if you do find one, run - unless you have a history of not being able to pass "small" stones). Not sure why they would be sucking up your personal leave - it's pretty much standard of care to treat these conservatively.  

ETA for reference

Mine may be a location thing. The pain in my side and back isn't as bad as it was yesterday when I went to the ER, but I have a constant dull pain in my groin and my god it is killing me. As far as hydration is concerned, I drink about 120-180oz of water a day and some juice. I don't eat any processed foods or beverages.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#32]
I had an 8mm stone removed via my dick this past September.  They left in a stent for 3 weeks as a consolation prize.  That was fun.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 10:47:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I had an 8mm stone removed via my dick this past September.  They left in a stent for 3 weeks as a consolation prize.  That was fun.

Yeah man I feel ya. They removed one of mine like that. I was like 24 they said they were "going to get it". I asked if that meant they were cutting a hole. Doc says, "Nope, I'm going up here (points to dick) with a little scoop bucket and taking it out" My jaw dropped.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 10:47:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in the club for one.

They WILL open you up, but only as a last resort. Like you, I've had several. We've gone the sonic route, the LASER route and they've also gone in through my back because of the size and location. It was 14mm (my personal best! )

OP, what kind of stones are they? Mine are caused by uric acid and aren't the good ol' regular calcium kind.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Been there.  Done That.  It sucks in a huge way.

Drink water all the time every day.  Get your stone tested and change your diet.  Otherwise - you WILL get them again.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 11:13:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The thing is, when I finally DID pass it, it didn't hurt at all!  I just felt something kinda move through my unit and heard a "tink!" in the bowl.  Of course the two Loritab 10's and the water-glass full of scotch might have helped but it was still anticlimactic... Not that I'm complaining.

I also thought that pissing them out was what hurt but it's the going from your kidney to your bladder that's painful. The first couple I had I didn't know what they were I just thought that I was dying and afterwards I pissed them out without even noticing.

The only one I've ever seen was a 3mm piece I pissed out in a urinal after I had it busted up from 6mm and some stints put in. I've had enough that I can pretty much tell where they're at on their journey and how much farther it has to go to get to my bladder and it stops hurting

Link Posted: 2/12/2012 11:31:17 AM EDT
[#37]
I had them for years, to the point the guys at the ER ( when Davis-Monthan AFB still had one) knew me by name. I've had them blown up by sound and had them removed surgically. If you haven't had that done, I highly encourage you to avoid it. Got to the point where an x-ray showed 4-5 at a time hovering around in my kidneys. Went through General doctors, urologists, endocrinoligists (sp). In the end, I had a raging case of hyperparathyroidism. Had a quick surgery on my thyroid gland in the neck, removed the bad part and I have been stone free for years. If you are a frequent flyier of kidney stones, I highly suggest having your doctor test for hyperparathyroidism instead of dealing with stones any longer. I wish someone would have told me this leterally decades ago. Best of luck, I know what it feels like. You do become a fairly good authority on high caliber pain releavers though.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 12:22:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I had them for years, to the point the guys at the ER ( when Davis-Monthan AFB still had one) knew me by name. I've had them blown up by sound and had them removed surgically. If you haven't had that done, I highly encourage you to avoid it. Got to the point where an x-ray showed 4-5 at a time hovering around in my kidneys. Went through General doctors, urologists, endocrinoligists (sp). In the end, I had a raging case of hyperparathyroidism. Had a quick surgery on my thyroid gland in the neck, removed the bad part and I have been stone free for years. If you are a frequent flyier of kidney stones, I highly suggest having your doctor test for hyperparathyroidism instead of dealing with stones any longer. I wish someone would have told me this leterally decades ago. Best of luck, I know what it feels like. You do become a fairly good authority on high caliber pain releavers though.

WOW!!!!! I'm making an appointment for my yearly physical and I'm bringing this up. I have A LOT of those symptoms. What's the worst that could come from asking?
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

i was/am borderline hyperparathyroidism.  Nothing conclusive enough to operate or take meds.  Luckily its been 4 years since my last stones and hopefully i'll never deal with that again.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 12:37:43 PM EDT
[#40]

Didn't know what was wrong when I started hurting and pissing blood. I went to the doc when the pain was too much to take and they asked for a urine specimen. This came out when I strained to pee in the docs office. After it came out it opened the flood gate of piss and blood. I filled up the cup and then pissed for atleast 2 minutes in the toilet. It was a great relief.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z25/tzapp/101_1928.jpg

Didn't know what was wrong when I started hurting and pissing blood. I went to the doc when the pain was too much to take and they asked for a urine specimen. This came out when I strained to pee in the docs office. After it came out it opened the flood gate of piss and blood. I filled up the cup and then pissed for atleast 2 minutes in the toilet. It was a great relief.

WTF do you eat? You had that much piss blocked and you didn't feel like, wow I REALLY have to pee....all the time?
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 3:38:20 PM EDT
[#42]

So, I was told that short term disability won't kick in until the 8th day.  Basically, had I lied and said, "no, I don't care that it's Saturday, call the Dr. in now to do the surgery" I would have been better off. Even though on our corporate web site it says, STD takes effect if you're either admitted to the hospital OR if a injury or illness prevent you from performing your regular work.....well, I was prescribed narcotic pain killers and other drugs to hold me over until I could get a scheduled operation (which isn't for like 8 more days). Not allowed to operate a motor vehicle and I'm pretty sure my client (fed gov) doesn't want me doing my job while hopped up on narcotics or running the risk of passing the stone in the bathroom and passing out.

Now, I'm going to write an email to some senior HR folks as well as divisional bosses. I'm basically being screwed out of 40 hours of leave because of mis-information on our corporate web site and because I followed protocol. WTF!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#43]
As a HR Manager, yeah, STD doesnt kick in for the first week. This keeps people from just taking it on a whim.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 5:13:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
As a HR Manager, yeah, STD doesnt kick in for the first week. This keeps people from just taking it on a whim.

Sure, I get that, but I was following Dr. orders and because of hospital policy I got screwed...
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 5:19:30 PM EDT
[#45]
While that really sucks dude, you may just need to look at the bright side here...

A. You have a job.

B. You have insurance.

C. Leave is delayed, but still exists

D. You've got some vacation time to play Skyrim

E. It could be worse, like you having to foot the whole bill.

F. F is for Fuck it.

G. You're not dying.

Just consider the 40hrs lost wage as an extra contribution on your part.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 5:19:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
an older gentleman told me to get 8 oz of water, the juice from 3 lemons, a tblspn of baking soda, mix until disolved.  Drink and it would help to dissolve the stone.  I dont know if it works, but he said it works for him.  He is 92 yrs old and said he has them regularly.

In general, any high citric acid content will help.  I regularly drink cranberry juice and, sometimes, lemon juice.  It's more preventative then it is a 'cure' since I believe it takes some time for it to dissolve.  My right kidney lets me know when I've been neglecting my juice intake.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 5:26:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
While that really sucks dude, you may just need to look at the bright side here...

A. You have a job.
B. You have insurance.
C. Leave is delayed, but still exists
D. You've got some vacation time to play Skyrim
E. It could be worse, like you having to foot the whole bill.
F. F is for Fuck it.
G. You're not dying.

Just consider the 40hrs lost wage as an extra contribution on your part.

while all of those may be true, I have a wedding and honeymoon in a month, I can't just blow 40 hours of leave. Also, there's something wrong with following protocol, reading company policy, and following the proper steps just to screwed. I mean had I lied, I would have been GTG. There's something wrong with that.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

while all of those may be true, I have a wedding and honeymoon in a month, I can't just blow 40 hours of leave. Also, there's something wrong with following protocol, reading company policy, and following the proper steps just to screwed. I mean had I lied, I would have been GTG. There's something wrong with that.

I don't know what to tell you, what's done is done.

I wish you the best of luck, maybe you can find someone sympathetic with the ability to correct the dates for you...

But if not, sometimes shit just happens.

You have a new life to look forward to, don't get hung up on what, in reality, isn't very much money I'm sure.

Let's not forget you're about to piss a moon rock out your cock... what needs done, needs done.

Everything else isn't shit bro.

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 5:39:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Got ya beat..lol. I had a 9mm stone removed the same way. And I got a stint for a week. Complete with the string hanging out of my crank to get it back with. That was fun. That was my first stone in 2002. Scared the crap out of me. I thought I was dying. I thought I knew what pain was all about until I had that stone and realized that I had never imagined hurting that bad. It was also my first experience with morphine. Wow.  From "shoot me" to snoring in 5 minutes. I was so blitzed that I couldn't even talk.  I've had about 6 stones since then, the biggest were 5 and 4 mm and I passed them myself at home with no pain meds. They hurt like a bitch but after that first one it's all a cakewalk comparatively. Knowing what it was and not being afraid of it made a huge difference, plus they were about half the size of the first one.  My wife recently had her first kidney stone, a little 2mm booger. She cried around and laid on the couch for 4 days waiting to pass it. Two weeks later I told her I had a kidney stone and she wanted me to go to the hospital. I told her I was going to wait it out. The next morning I pissed out a 4 or 5 mm one and showed it to her. She wanted to kill me....

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/15/2012 5:41:10 PM EDT
[#50]
i passed a 9mm stone at work after 2 mths of on again off again pain.
i worked heavily medicated the whole time, it still sucked
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top