Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 11/13/2011 4:27:21 PM EDT
this is not a joke

a couple nights ago my wife wakes me up and tells me she heard a female voice in the house.  I kind of laughed because I didn't hear it and neither did my dog.

fast fwd to today.  I was in my room reading lights out (good book) and had my gsd in the room too.  I distinctly heard a female voice saying something about "the kids".  Wife and daughter were at her moms today so I was alone in the house.

the voice was loud and sounded like it was in the next room.  I looked through the house and nothing.  The only thing I can think is my computer ay have had a popup or something, but checked it and found nothing.  Told the wife I heard a voice and she says she's heard it more than once now.  

any ideas? Are we going crazy?
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Possums
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Dibs on all your stuff.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:28:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd light some candles and furiously fap until the demons were driven out.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:29:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

well that's a given
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:29:58 PM EDT
[#5]
You have something in your home that you definitely don`t want. Don`t reply to it.

Call a priest.

This reply is also not a joke.

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:31:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You have something in your home that you definitely don`t want. Don`t reply to it.

Call a priest.

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:33:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Burn it to the ground

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:33:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Are you both partaking in bath salts?
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Some believe. My wife swears her great aunt talks to her, 15 years after funeral.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Check your attic, crawl spaces, etc.  You may have someone living in your home that you don't know about.  If there isn't anything there, then I'd seriously consider the calling the priest thing.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:35:10 PM EDT
[#13]
get to fappin... thatll clear this whole thing up!
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:35:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Same thing happened to me, except it was a bunch of people talking.

Turns out our baby monitor was picking up the neighbors monitor.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#15]
my house was built in 1790, it's old. Old houses make noise, your brain turns those noises into stuff it can recognize. I lived in another old house that had an air vent that would whisper when the breeze blew, spooky.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Check your attic, crawl spaces, etc.

Check them....with bullets.

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:36:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Watch this movie and use it as an instructional guide on what you are up against.

Or it could be a friendly ghost which is also sort of disturbing -

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:37:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Coons messing around in your attic. possible insanity. house setting.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:37:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:37:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Coons messing around in your attic.

That's racist.

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#21]
My buddy allegedly had a man call his name from a few feet behind him and his son who was present also heard it.

Freaky stuff.

Burn the house down now.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:37:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Did your dog hear it too?
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Call a priest NOW.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:38:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Considering your post topics, better be safe than sorry.

Do a complete electronic scan for "devices".

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#25]
I spent a few hours one night feeling a little stupid, when i found one of the kids toys saying the same phrase over and over under their bunk bed!
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:38:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Check your attic, crawl spaces, etc.  You may have someone living in your home that you don't know about.  If there isn't anything there, then I'd seriously consider the calling the priest thing.

That's seriously creepy to even think about.

I'd call a religious leader if I were you OP... something doesn't seem right about what is going on in your home.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:38:53 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

this is not a joke

a couple nights ago my wife wakes me up and tells me she heard a female voice in the house.  I kind of laughed because I didn't hear it and neither did my dog.

fast fwd to today.  I was in my room reading lights out (good book) and had my gsd in the room too.  I distinctly heard a female voice saying something about "the kids".  Wife and daughter were at her moms today so I was alone in the house.

the voice was loud and sounded like it was in the next room.  I looked through the house and nothing.  The only thing I can think is my computer ay have had a popup or something, but checked it and found nothing.  Told the wife I heard a voice and she says she's heard it more than once now.  

Did the voice sound familiar?

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:39:09 PM EDT
[#28]

post pics of demon chick when you find her

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:39:37 PM EDT
[#29]
If the dog didn't hear it, then you didn't hear it.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:40:10 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Call a priest.

Based on what?

My house was build in the 1880s.,  it was a company home for the coal miners.    Weird shit happens sometimes.    Gives the house character.  

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I'd call a religious leader if I were you OP... something doesn't seem right about what is going on in your home.

I would call a Rastafarian in the OP's case.

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:40:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Anyone lose a cellphone recently?
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:41:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's seriously creepy to even think about.

Yes, this is true.....his name might be Lazlo and he may be printing off millions of cards to win the sweepstakes.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:41:47 PM EDT
[#34]
That is feedback from female agents on the other end of the listening devices in your home.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:41:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#36]
I was woken up to voices in my bedroom around 5am once.

There was a guy in the gas station across the street with a nextel. The voices were coming thru my stereo speakers. The stereo was plugged in, but turned off. I unplugged the stereo, and the voices stopped.

Needless to say, I found out what it was after grabbing my .45 and clearing my apartment.

Then changing my underwear.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:42:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
this is not a joke

Nolo, something else to seriously consider.  You've made yourself into a javalin poking into the BATFE's ass with the F&F thread.  Don't discount them fucking with you.  I wouldn't put any childish bullshit past them.  Look at what they've done to one of our mutual friends...  

L&L cause of F&F brother.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:42:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Nolo, given how much involvement you've had tracking the Fast & Furious conspiracy, and what's been documented happening to Mike Vanderboegh and some of the whistleblowers...  Are you sure you haven't had, uh, "individuals" snooping around in your house?

EDIT: Great minds think alike.

You might consider setting up a sting.  Make it look as if you're gone, and see if you can't bag yourself a corrupt federal agent committing a breaking-and-entering.
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/images-2/nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg

omfg!!!1!!1

it's that chick that looks like a horse!

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:43:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Perhaps a radio broadcast-atmosphere skipping-central unit squirrel cage-acting like an antenna or something like that. There is a theory (don't know the details) about radio broadcasts never die out, and are somewhere either here, or in space being "aired" and able to be received. There was a report from a radio broadcast back in the late eighties, which was interrupted with what sounded like a WWII aircraft calling in a may-day or something like that, it supposedly lasted a few seconds, and regular programming resumed. I have heard that story from several sources in professional broadcasting and it may be an urban legend, but who knows. Perhaps your house has wiring that is intercepting a signal from a TV Station or Radio Broadcast, only possible explanation I can think of.

Or it could be a demon there to eat you while you sleep, hopefully it is just the radio waves theory.

-PC-
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:43:43 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/images-2/nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg

omfg!!!1!!1

it's that chick that looks like a horse!

NO MORAN. It's Michelle Obama. Duh.

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:44:24 PM EDT
[#42]
S
Quoted:

Call a priest.

Yeah, I tend to agree. Do not engage it in any way. There is no such thing as ghosts. Only worse things. IMHO
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:44:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Burn it to the ground

Thats a little rash, no?
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Nolo, given how much involvement you've had tracking the Fast & Furious conspiracy, and what's been documented happening to Mike Vanderboegh and some of the whistleblowers...  Are you sure you haven't had, uh, "individuals" snooping around in your house?

You might consider setting up a sting.  Make it look as if you're gone, and see if you can't bag yourself a corrupt federal agent committing a breaking-and-entering.

Should be easy to weed out.    Call a friend and tell them to ""come look at the SBS you just made""

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:45:26 PM EDT
[#45]
don't be alarmed.
a simple wrinkle in time
a moment trapped in eternity
sometimes 2 different time continuims overlap
nothing to be concerned about
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:45:31 PM EDT
[#46]
FBI wire tap with crossed wires using the microphone as a miniature speaker and you heard one agent tell the other the wife took the  kids to her mothers.

sweep the place for bugs and dig that trench around the house
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Only works if you say "this is for you" while fapping.

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Burn it to the ground

Thats a little rash, no?

It's the only way to be sure!
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:46:51 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

don't be alarmed.

a simple wrinkle in time

a moment trapped in eternity

sometimes 2 different time continuims overlap

nothing to be concerned about

Lol. I gave pretty much that excuse to my buddy who has had weird stuff happen at his house. Was ok with it up until something said his name deliberately.

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 4:47:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

yeah, their surveillance eq is malfunctioning.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top